Gameboy Micro $49.95 @ David Jones

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

Post by jahooley »

I'd be quite keen for one of those actually
whats the best to go about getting a flash card?
BOOMY
Verication guaranteed!
Verication guaranteed!

Post by BOOMY »

http://www.playnow.com.au/cgi-bin/ultim" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 3;t=012347

start at page one.

EDIT: fuck u need PN access to view.what bullshit
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

yeah i want a micro cable - where's the best place to get them?

edit; way to edit seraph
Dan Syndrome

Post by Dan Syndrome »

So I trudge down to my local K Mart last night, spend 10 minutes finding the tiny GameCube section, only to see an empty space where the $30 MP2: Echoes used to be. Bollocks.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Make sure that when you ring up all the kmarts to ask to "please check in the back".

Just because it doesn't show an empty case on the shelf for you to see, does not mean they don't have any left!

I went to get a metroid prime 2 for a friend today in fact (toombul store in brisbane) and showed the lady the catalogue asking if they still had this. Even after me not seeing the gamecase on the shelf, (I always check there first, but always with the assumption that somebody took it away when they wanted to purchase the actual game) and .... they still had some left after they checked.

So err.. don't give up. MP2 = Great bargain imo (and if you are desperate, try checking other ones that are not local to you as well)

Looking forward to MP3. I wonder if the aiming will be as good as the metroid prime hunters game on ds using the wii controller though...