I've finally been banned from PN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYAAAAYYYYY!!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

Dam it twiztid you stole my olympics pic :D
Seraph
The only seraph on the internet.
XBL ID: Seraphcon V

Post by Seraph »

Twisted, the reason you are seen as being defensive, is because you've automatically assumed that this Bounce character is a gag account.

I haven't been around at PN as long as you, but I remember more than a few people who turned up in the last year or two, asking what happened to the Playnow.com.au site, with its reviews, competitions, PC game servers, and IRC channels. I remember people who used to visit in the ODWF days who hadn't checked in to PN for a year or two, wondering why only the forums were left.

I have moved on from the PN/GR split, and I thought everyone else had too, so I was willing to accept that maybe this Bounce fellow was just another old time PN visitor that hadn't been around for the last few months. By the way you instantly accused him of being a GR gag account, it seems that either you haven't moved on, or you think there are people here still pissed off. And that's a shame.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I think that's my final purge, and its been building up for a long time. Alcohol pulled it out of me.
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

Uhuh.
The reality is, there is a certain amount of guilt over what went down on both sides. The percentage of guilt varies person by person, depending on experience from 100% to 0%. You know it, and if you deny it you are only lying to yourself.
What-fucking-ever, you proved how clueless you are with this garbage, I did nothing to ilce and nothing to PlayNOW, but my account was deleted several times, you're absolutely clueless if you think there's anything decent about ilce. That place is fucked simply because he has any authority there, fin. When are you going to wake up to the fact that that dude destroyed the place just because he's a psycho? It's right in front of you - 98% of people left PlayNOW because of his actions. HELLO!!!
AgOnNy
Late onset ADHD
Late onset ADHD
XBL ID: AgOnNy
PSN ID: AgOnNy
Steam ID: AgOnNy

Post by AgOnNy »

Update....

(You may have to scroll over to the right a bit depending on your resolution)

:lol: at the last post!!!!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Ffs, next page. Lol@Agonnys post.
Cletus wrote:Can't Ilce or DJ just do an IP check on Bounce's post?

We know who our fake/stir accounts are if they post here under another membership.

To be honest,that's why I haven't bothered posting something ace at PN under another name.I would have thought they could check.

EDIT: Then again,I guess if accounts were deleted they may have limited avenues to reference.
That sort of imformation is available to the administrator/web master from the datalog. Even if accounts get deleted the log has records of that.

Log, log, its heavy its made of wood.
Log, log, its better than bad its good!
Everyone wants a log!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

mech stop trying to steal members

:batbomb:
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
Pat

Post by Pat »

I'm over it.
Misly
Blackened is the end
XBL ID: Misly

Post by Misly »

Thanks 'The games ranch' :)

Yes!! The spirit from the good ol' days of playnow is revived here! :up: Been visiting playnow since 2000, so the games range feels very familiar :)

Took me long enough but now I have migrated as well
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Stay a while, stay forever.
Pat

Post by Pat »

pilonv1 wrote:Stay a while, stay forever.
OH GOD YES.