Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Bargain thread

Post by t0mby »

Good sale on a massive selection of Xbox games atm on the marketplace. It was only 2 days ago I mentioned picking up Lego Marvel Avengers for the young un (he loves the Avenger movies) but it was $105. Now it's 75% off, this goes for a lot of games, some 50%. Anyway, something for everyone. I can only get digital for the kids since they have the Xbox One S so only games on sale are purchased. Screw RRP for digital games. Fight the power! :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Titan Quest Anniversary Edition and Jagged Alliance Gold Edition both free to keep on Steam as part of a THQ celebration.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Ambrose Burnside

JB appear to be getting rid of their PC games. Or at least getting rid of their older ones.

Picked up Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Far Cry: Blood Dragon, Wolfenstein: Youngblood and GRID for $5 each.

Keeping Black Ops III, bundling up the other four as a Christmas present for my old man gaming Dad :up:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Ambrose Burnside

The three Assassin's Creed Chronicles games are currently free on Ubisoft Connect :up:
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is currently free on gog.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Battlefield 2042 is $9 on console at Amazon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Kind of a bargain if you have Game Pass. Persona 3 Reloaded base game is 'free' but surprisingly the Expansion Pass is actually free to own. You get all of the content bar the costume and BGM DLC.

ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.