Which fanboy should I be next week?

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Which fanboy should I become for the next week?

Poll ended at 12 Aug 2006 03:07 pm

PC Gamer
7%
N-fag
33%
Pure 360
20%
Wii60
20%
Keep bringing balance to the force by pimping PS3
20%

Total votes: 15

Talez
Choc #2
Choc #2
Location: Froggy's basement faking being in the United States

Which fanboy should I be next week?

Post by Talez »

Pimping the PS3 in the face of overwhelming adversity is hard work and quite frankly its not easy when people are bagging hardware based on conjecture and heresay. :D

So I thought, why not let the ranchers decide?

That's right. YOU can decide which fanboy I should be! For the next week I'll be running a poll to see what fanboy YOU want me to become?

Should I become the PC gamer fanboy. Consoles suck, mouse/key forever and all that jazz illogically ignoring that I have to pay 3 times as much for my hardware?

Should I go all-out n-fag and start bagging out the PSP all the time? With the amount of AAA games coming to the DS over the next 3 months this would be tempting.

I could join the 360 camp and start pimping Halo 3. Of course this would mostly consist of writing "me too!" in threads.

I could go Wii60 generashun and start bagging out the PS3 more than lestat. Except there would really be nobody left to argue with.

Or should I keep on my current course and keep bringing balance to the force? (Not that its a good thing, Anakin Skywalker brought balance to the force and look where the galaxy ended up then!)

You have 7 days to decide. I'll be that fanboy for the next 7 days after that.