XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

F.E.A.R. Multiplayer now FREE!!!

Post by lestat »

Sierra Entertainment, a subsidiary of Vivendi Games, today announced that it is releasing the multiplayer portion of its hit PC horror shooter F.E.A.R. over the Internet for free. The download, dubbed F.E.A.R. Combat, will be available on August 17 and requires gamers to register for a keycode, which can be obtained at the game's official Web site.

Those who download the game will be able to participate in multiplayer frag sessions against other F.E.A.R. Combat owners, as well as those who own the full retail version of the game. Combat will include all the latest updates, 10 game modes, 19 maps, 12 weapons, anticheating-software support, and the ability to download user-created content.
Grab it now for FREE here
Ram
NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT INTERNET 1.1

Post by Ram »

Cool,downloading.

Pick the Sierra Entertainment to download from,all the other opitions require you to sign up for there site.

-edit- Sierra is going slowww...2.5kb/s lol..gonna take 199 hours
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Got 33k Baud Ram? :lol:

I htought online came free with F.E.A.R anyway? I can't remember if I played it or not when I got the full game, or whether it was just the MP demo that was out at the time. Wasn't bad, slo-mo reminded me of the pill in Perfect Dark.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

t0mby wrote:Got 33k Baud Ram? :lol:

I htought online came free with F.E.A.R anyway? I can't remember if I played it or not when I got the full game, or whether it was just the MP demo that was out at the time. Wasn't bad, slo-mo reminded me of the pill in Perfect Dark.
Fear does come with multiplayer, but they've decided to release the entire multiplayer part of Fear for free for those that don't own Fear.

In other words, if you already own Fear, then there's no reason to download this :wink:

Fear!
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)