Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Talez
Choc #2
Choc #2
Location: Froggy's basement faking being in the United States

Post by Talez »

Hell, I'll go you one fucking better.
"Microsoft and Rockstar games are bringing Grand Theft Auto IV, the next generation of the wildly successful grand theft auto series to Xbox 360 on October the 16th 2007 in North America and October the 19th 2007 in Europe; the first day its available."
Plausible. They probably did buy the earliest release.
"Microsoft and Rockstar games have entered into a strategic partnership to provide exclusive episodic content through Xbox Live."
And there's the exclusivity announcement. It's about content.
Rocco

Post by Rocco »

And here is a direct quote from Jeff Gerstmann's Gamespot's live E3 coverage:
12:22: "Major announcement about one of greatest franchises of all time." Says it's so exciting that he has to take his shirt off. Shows Halo 2 tattoo on one arm--GRAND THEFT AUTO IV tattoo on the other arm. Moore announces that Grand Theft Auto IV is coming to October 16, 2007 to Xbox 360 "first." Unclear what he means.
12:54: I get the official Rockstar Games announcement of Grand Theft Auto IV in my e-mail--it says that the game will be released simultaneously on Xbox 360 and PS3. Moore said it was coming to 360 first. What the...?
http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149698

Honestly, you really are starting to irritate me with the way you pop into threads just to attack my posts. I already have Megaman following me around like a puppy dog in almost every thread bothering me, so why don’t you go find someone else to hassle…i’m taken and I don’t do threesomes! :wink:
Talez
Choc #2
Choc #2
Location: Froggy's basement faking being in the United States

Post by Talez »

Gamespot quoted him out of context.

Moore said:
the first day its available
Gamespot said:
first
He did choose his words carefully. It is coming out on the first day available.

Jesus fucking christ. I show you the video, explain the video and you still insist they were claiming something falsely due to out of context quotes that supposed "gaming press" have used.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Shaneus wrote:
Texas wrote:Sony's plans for hitting MS's weakspot for Massive Damage.
Why is it that whenever I read that catchphrase, I nearly end up pissing myself?
Well I dont nearly piss myself, but it gets a giggle out of me every time. :D
Twiztid Elf wrote:This is bad. Really bad.
This is no better than if Sony or EA were doing it.
:down:
Its also no better than Sony getting the FIA license all those years ago either. :P
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

Get fucked t0mby! You've reminded me that there will be no good XBL F1 game actually there will be no good F1 game at all! :(