27 Games for PS3

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

27 Games for PS3

Post by jahooley »

For those of you who enjoyed the FIFA07/PES6 only on X360 news, this article revealing a very ordinary list of PS3 games may make you pity and laugh at Sony even more
27 playable PS3 titles at TGS!
by Bhavin Shah

In a press release made by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, it has been confirmed that there will be twenty seven playable PlayStation 3 titles at the Tokyo Game Show in September.

A total of thirty five titles currently in development will be on display at the PlayStation 3 booth.

The announcement comes from SCE's Japanese division on the first day of Games Convention in Leipzig. Although Sony is due to hold a press conference later today in Germany, no playable titles are expected. It appears as though the company is waiting until TGS to really get the PlayStation 3 in full swing.

Admittedly, our Japanese isn't the best. But here are some of the PS3 titles that will be playable at TGS (full list has not been revealed):

Devil May Cry 4
Blade Storm: Hundred Years War
Mahjong Taikai
Coded Arms: Assault
Fatal Inertia
The Eye of Judgement
Warhawk
Gran Turismo Series
Genji
Formula One World Championship
Heavenly Sword
Everybody's Golf 5
MotorStorm
LAIR
Resistance: Fall of Man
Mobile Suit Gundam
Ridge Racer 7
Armored Core 4

There will also be sixteen playable PSP titles including Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Ratchet & Clank and Ace Combat X.

The PSP camera and GPS receiver will be unveiled, and a number of titles will demonstrate the latter. These being the navigation software, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (yes, we're not joking!), Planetarium and Everbody's Gold (again, we're not joking!).
http://www.ps3land.com/article-590.php
RR7, Resistance and Motorstorm are prolly the good ones for me but overall its not a very exciting selection
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

These interest me:

Devil May Cry 4
Warhawk
Gran Turismo Series
Heavenly Sword
MotorStorm
LAIR
Resistance: Fall of Man
Ridge Racer 7

Not sure how you can say it's a very "ordinary" list... a lot of those games sound awesome.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I'm going to try warhawk!

Woo and seeing Lair running should be awesome.

TGS here I come!!! WEEEE!!!!
jahooley
Baby you got a stew goin!

Post by jahooley »

:roll:
Heavenly Sword, DMC4 and Genji are all kinda the same IMO.....HS being the better of the 3.
Warhawk could be good
I have enough GT, thanks
i think Armored Core 4 will a good game, but better on the 360

comparing this to a list of current and to be released 360 games just shits over the PS3. IF i were in the market for one of these consoles, the 360 would easily stand out with a selection of much better games