Post by Candy Arse »

:fight
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

BOOMY wrote: Yea! every GT sequel had a hugely different feel and it was much more than just upgraded car models. They surpassed the expectations of every GR member with GT4. We got a game that controlled completely different to previous games, different tracks, a decent damage model, online play :loco:
I gotta agree with this man. The handling in each game has been surpassed. They've handled like the R32, R33, R34...... :lol:
Twiztid Elf wrote:Sony fanboys are so on the attack these days....why?
Probably because the 'Xbox Fanboys' are enjoying a machine they were promised and all that the Sony ones have got look forward to is a machine that grills. Which even then the grilling feature might be removed by the time the console launches. ;)
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Seraph wrote:In light of recent events, I have decided to make my services available to Candy Arse, as his personal assistant. My first task as CA's PA is to teach him how to read - or failing that, providing detailed notes about the context surrounding any mentions of his name, so he doesn't own himself like this again. :up:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

what an awesome thread
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard