Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Pat wrote:
guttermouth wrote:I have recently got the dreaded 3 red lights of death. Go to call the 1800 number and it doesn't exist, cant connect....what the fuck!!!!
Fuck indeed. What happened exactly, how much have you been playing it? First fuckup or not? I'm getting increasingly paranoid that as we get closer to one year since launch that a few more might break down as second gen games start pushing the hardware (third core lol) more. Some of these games might trigure faults that could never have been uncovered in a launch machine and you'll be S.O.L when the 12 months is up.

Ive never had a problem with a console, except for an 8 year old Amiga 500 that slowly died after years of valued service. RIP ol' buddy. :(

As for the phone number, look up XBox in the phonebook if all else fails.
Had my 360 for over 6 months now. Never had a single issue with it since Saturday. Was playing Prey for about 2 mins and the damm thing froze, rebooted tried it again after a minute it froze again. Tried 4 other games and after a minute or so they also froze. Found when playing arcade games or leaving sit idle on the dash, there was no problem. So I tried a DVD after about 30 mins, screen goes black.....3 red lights appaear. From here it been fucked ever since. Contacted 360 support via email told me its fucked and needs to be sent away for repair or replacement, they gave me a number to ring and it doesn't work, checked the site, has the same number also.
Pat

Post by Pat »

I'm assuming youve emailed them again?

is it 1800 555 741?
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

Pat wrote:I'm assuming youve emailed them again?

is it 1800 555 741?
They gave me 1800-469-9269

I tried that one you stated but it it gave you was options of your live account, game questions and a couple other but no console support.
Pat

Post by Pat »

Id try it and tell them that they gave you the wrong number. Might help.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

All done, just got to wait for an email with postage address and info. There will be a 8-10 day turnaround once done, which doesn't seem to bad.