Crapload of new COD3 pics!!!!!

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Talez
Choc #2
Choc #2
Location: Froggy's basement faking being in the United States

Post by Talez »

lestat wrote:OMG heavy machines guns, panzers, mines, vehicles. OMG!!!

GOTY!!@@!! :shock:

The multiplayer looks sensational. :up:
So its basically Enemy Territory with cars and an overhauled graphics engine? Great. That way I can avoid something I'm already thoroughly bored of.

Have fun with it you XBL people. I sure as hell did with ET while it was all the rage.
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

Dont worry Talez, we wil have plenty of fun with COD3.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Talez wrote: So its basically Enemy Territory with cars and an overhauled graphics engine? Great. That way I can avoid something I'm already thoroughly bored of.

Have fun with it you XBL people. I sure as hell did with ET while it was all the rage.
Enemy territory is an awesome game(vf clan for 4 GA seasons I played it), problem is it shows it's id quake roots and lacks a lot of realism in the weapons.

COD3 looks to bring all the great things from ET, the excellent realistic weapons handling/gunplay of COD, a compelling single player experience and vehicles. It's everything you could ever want in an online fps title and single player ww2 game. :rock
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

That shit looks dope!!!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

just watched that again, looks like you can sprint or lunge.
don't like the looks of that
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

Hmm the pics don't look that impressive IMO, mind you I still don't think COD2 looks fantastic by any means, there were some stellar bits but the rest of it looked a little bland.. it was mostly the gameplay that made it awesome though.

I'm still not sure about COD3 yet, some of it looks cool, but it kind of seems too soon after COD2 and like they're milking it a bit. Part of the reason I wasn't all that interested in COD2 initially as it seemed like another war game in a slew of other war games. I got it because of rave reviews and definitely enjoyed it but yeah it seems kind of quick to be pumping another COD title out.