PS3 @ TGS thoughts

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Pat

Post by Pat »

It's also the only console with a worthwhile online service.
Talez
Choc #2
Choc #2
Location: Froggy's basement faking being in the United States

Post by Talez »

I dunno. There would be a lot of things I would fix with Xbox Live. It's worthwhile but its not exactly a hard standard to better.

I was really suprised there wasn't Microsoft hosted voice chat rooms and lobbies where you can just meet up outside the game or even cross-game voice chat rooms. It would be kind of cool if you could be playing a single player game while chatting to people.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Talez wrote:I dunno. There would be a lot of things I would fix with Xbox Live. It's worthwhile but its not exactly a hard standard to better.
But no-one has yet, and I doubt Sony will.
I've been saying it since the Dreamcast, MS are the only company that have the know-how and experience to truely bring to the market a unified online console gaming service.
Creating a network like XBL is not easy.

I'm not denying MS have not maximised the potential of XBL though. There are definitely things they could do better. But the platform is there to build on. What have the others got today other than hot air?
Pat

Post by Pat »

Friends codes and no-doors editions.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Talez wrote:I'd put money on it. Microsoft did give Tecmo awfully large money hats to make up for DOA4 sales sucking in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if they did the same thing for NG2.
Id put money on it also, NG is not only one of the best games I have played, but I beleive it sold quite well and has built up a following after NG an NG1.5. If NG2 was a PS3 exclusive then I dont know what Id do, not going to buy a PS3 within the first year or two of its release, not at that price. Mind you, £££ makes it sound so much more especially if you convert it to AU/NZ$$$. £450 = $1300 atleast.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.