Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: HOLY SHIT! NINTENDO LABO (DO IT YOURSELF ROBOTS & CREATI

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:With this Switch emulator in the works
What a fucking clown! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The so-called emulator is from the same team of idiots who have for OVER 3 YEARS been trying to develop a 3DS emulator, and still can't get it to work properly. :redface:

They themselves have stated they are only in the "infancy" & "research" phase of trying to get a Nintendo Switch emulator to work. They even said from the research they have done, the emulator "cannot render 3D graphics". :roll:

Whilst i'm playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 on my shiny new Nintendo Switch 2...you'll still be waiting for these fools to get the Switch emulator to run properly. 8)
Mavy
XBL ID: Mavy
PSN ID: iwantalogin

Post by Mavy »

So you're saying that Nintendo is already abandoning the Switch and releasing a Switch 2? Talk about a waste of $269 just for Mario.
F for Fake
XBL ID: Thread Killer
PSN ID: Cool_-_Z
Steam ID: Bell end

Post by F for Fake »

PC will never be able to emulate the power of... cardboard
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

https://yuzu-emu.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For anyone wanting to follow the latest news on the Switch emulator for PC, I will be posting news updates exclusively in this thread! :up:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

All I'm really interested in is hearing about when PuBG is coming to the switch.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Oh you mean the 2017 Game of The Year that was released on the 2017 platform of the year? No I don't believe the Switch can handle it.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Sorry babes but the likes of EDGE, IGN, Gamespot, Eurogamer, Polygon, Destructoid, etc...have all collectively crowned The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild as 2017's GAME OF THE YEAR!!! :up:

It is of course also reflected on Metacritic that The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is indeed the 2017 GAME OF THE YEAR!!! :up:

Candy Arse wrote:https://yuzu-emu.org/

For anyone wanting to follow the latest news on the Switch emulator for PC, I will be posting news updates exclusively in this thread!
You should also post the latest news on their 3DS emulator that after 3 FUCKING YEARS in development, still doesn't work! :up:

Oh wait...there isn't any upcoming news, because the incompetent fools have given up trying to get the damn thing to work properly. :redface:

With these fuckers unable to even get a 3DS emulator to do it's job, you have fun Candy Arse waiting until the year 2024 to play your glitchy & buggy as fuck 8fps version of Metroid 4 and Bayonetta 3 on your yuzu emulator! :lol:

Then again, considering how much you love PUBG...glitchy & buggy 8fps gaming on a Switch emulator will feel right at home for you. 8) :up:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I just went back and double-checked...

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/game-o ... 300-12716/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep! PUBG still 2017 Game of The Year! Congrats to PLAYERUNKNOWN for beating out the very best moneyhats Nintendo could buy!

What do we think will happen first - 2017 GOTY PUBG on Switch, or us enjoying Switch games at 4K 60fps on our PC? I know where my money is going! :up:
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Jasper wrote:
"The performance is rough, like at times it feels like it's ~10 fps".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 280&page=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good news Candy Arse! With you loving CEMU so much, playing BotW at 10fps won't be much of a sea change!!! :lol: :up:

:fight
flipswitch wrote:
This is amazing, look how insane this looks at 60fps. Not trying to troll here, I’m really impressed by the latest version of Cemu 1.11.3
It's amazing what can happen in less than a year.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

For sure. Bring on Switch games at 4k 60fps! :up:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

PhoneMonkey wrote:
Jasper wrote:
"The performance is rough, like at times it feels like it's ~10 fps".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... 280&page=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good news Candy Arse! With you loving CEMU so much, playing BotW at 10fps won't be much of a sea change!!! :lol: :up:

:fight
flipswitch wrote:
This is amazing, look how insane this looks at 60fps. Not trying to troll here, I’m really impressed by the latest version of Cemu 1.11.3
It's amazing what can happen in less than a year.
And you can run any 2017 GOTY you like!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: SWITCH OUTSOLD PS4 & XB1 DURING AMERICA'S HOLIDAY SEASON

Post by Jasper »

Nintendo Switch continues to annihilate both PS4 and XB1 in America, this time during the most profitable and competitive period of the year...the Christmas holiday season! :up:

The Nintendo Switch Was The Best-Selling Console In December

The Nintendo Switch outsold every other console in December according to Nintendo and the NPD.

1.5 million units were sold in the US, and another 1.1 million units of the 3DS handheld system. That's the best the 3DS has sold since 2014. Between the two, Nintendo accounted for over half of all hardware sales.

This brings total Nintendo Switch units sold in the US to over 4.8 million in its ten months since launch, making it the fastest-selling console in US history.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:Nintendo Switch continues to annihilate both PS4 and XB1 in America, this time during the most profitable and competitive period of the year...the Christmas holiday season! :up:

The Nintendo Switch Was The Best-Selling Console In December

The Nintendo Switch outsold every other console in December according to Nintendo and the NPD.

1.5 million units were sold in the US, and another 1.1 million units of the 3DS handheld system. That's the best the 3DS has sold since 2014. Between the two, Nintendo accounted for over half of all hardware sales.

This brings total Nintendo Switch units sold in the US to over 4.8 million in its ten months since launch, making it the fastest-selling console in US history.
Wow, the Switch must be catching up to the PS4 lifetime sales!

Candy, got those figures again? I've forgotten what they are.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Mavy wrote:So you're saying that Nintendo is already abandoning the Switch and releasing a Switch 2? Talk about a waste of $269 just for Mario.
You heard it here first, it's not like Nintendo hasn't thrown their fans under a bus before folks. :lol:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Ps4 Has been hacked. Hackers and pirates are amazing. Everything is going to be made from cardboard to offset the cost of doing Game business.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... es-running" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mario in trouble :
It is Time for all 3 manufacturers to go the open platform route of the pc and just have all homebrew, emulation and Indie devs Access to the Machine cheaply. People want to use console like a pc and if this is the last console generation It might be wise to Just make consoles like owning a cheap pc.

Hardware Sales go up, then gamedevs have more People to sell Games to. But just keep the seal of quality for official titles. After that let us Play pc Games on the console with emulators. Older retro titles on console should be playable. Your real competitor is Steam. if People are going to pirate, then give honest gamers a alternative to piracy through an online service to buy cheap old Games At Budget prices. This gives Developers something. A lot of ftp Games will come out that are good and boost the consoles Library of titles.

Economy is collapsing as people have gotten poorer from generation to generation. The latest star wars movie merch is selling like crap thanks to little boys having no cool characters to look up to (thanks a lot ambrose you TLJ apologist):
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

GameHED with them truth bombs again. Next gen will will be the cardboard generation. Once the gen is over you simply place your device in the yellow bin and onto the street. Nintendo will be the only company re-using the cardboard.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

WOW...check this out! :shock:

Here's a photo of Nintendo's head office in Japan ALMOST 130 YEARS AGO BACK IN 1890 (yes, that's how fucking old Nintendo is!!!)... :)

They have certainly come a long way... 8)

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

And still selling cardboard...impressive
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

:lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Wow, the Switch must be catching up to the PS4 lifetime sales!

Candy, got those figures again? I've forgotten what they are.
Congrats Nitnedno!

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 70,000,000

Xbox One Total Sales: 31,176,640

Switch Total Sales: 10,000,000

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2023 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

The Switch is MURDERING the competition! :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

EVO Japan is this weekend, going to be the biggest fighting game tournament ever in Japan!

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2018/jan ... n-preview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Street Fighter 5 number of entrants - 2217
ARMS number of entrants - 327

:lol:

Also coming out this weekend is MONSTER HUNTER WORLD! The Switch exclusive (as per Jasper) that is only coming to PC, PS4 and XBONE! :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... rld-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"Essential"

Can't find mention of the Switch exclusive version Jasper announced?
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

Picked up Celeste on Switch, pretty great fun. Been some tough bits so far but looking forward to more challenges. Surprising amount of heart and charm to the story so far. About 5 stages in and maybs 3hrs or so.

Possibly a little exxy, but I guess I paid the same for Thumper and I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of both.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

SWITCH IN JUST 9 MONTHS HAS SURPASSED WII U'S LIFETIME SALES

Post by Jasper »

It's official! :up:

The Nintendo Switch (in just 9 measly months) has sold more units than the number of Wii U's sold since launching over half a decade ago! :shock: :shock: :shock:

THE NINTENDO SWITCH HAS ECLIPSED THE WII U’S LIFETIME HARDWARE SALES

Nintendo has sold 14.86 million units of the Nintendo Switch in its current fiscal year, according to the company’s own numbers, with 52.57 million units of software sold alongside the system through Dec. 31, 2017.

That’s an amazing accomplishment for a console that’s less than a year old, and it already beats the Wii U’s lifetime sales of 13.56 million units of hardware. The Switch launched worldwide in early March 2017.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Re: SWITCH IN JUST 9 MONTHS HAS SURPASSED WII U'S LIFETIME S

Post by MiNiStRy »

And a kick in the guts to all wii u owners. Fuck you Nintendo!