Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Re: MEGA MAN 11 ANNOUNCED FOR NINTENDO SWITCH!!!

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Ben wrote:Bayonetta 1 & 2 releasing on Switch together Feb 26th 2018, first game will be download code second game on cart.
Bayonetta 3 is a Switch exclusive and in development!
HYPE!
I'm not sure I need Bayonetta 1 again but if it comes for free with 2 on Switch I'll gladly take all the Bayonetta games playable anywheres!
Edit: Haha beaten by GameHED.
Bayo 1, 2 and THREE on Switch.
What a time to be alive.

This reply proudly presented by "Fuck you werk".
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: BAYONETTA 3 ANNOUNCED!!! (EXCLUSIVE TO NINTENDO SWITCH)

Post by Jasper »

Some screenshots of the new 'Champion's Ballad' DLC for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... :up:

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition will be released in Australia on February 16 (https://www.vooks.net/bayonetta-2-speci ... n-release/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So did anyone check out the demo for the Switch Exclusive (as reported in this thread by Jasper) Monster Hunter World on PS4? It's my first Monster Hunter experience and I really like it!

Thanks so much Nintendo for allowing this Switch exclusive to be released on PS4!
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

10M SWITCH'S SOLD IN 9 MONTHS (XB1 TOOK 1 YEAR TO REACH 10M)

Post by Jasper »

HOLY SHIT!!! CONGRATULATIONS NINTENDO!!! :up: :up: :up:

The Nintendo Switch has sold (NOT shipped, but actually sold to customers) an absolutely incredible 10 MILLION UNITS since launching 9 months ago. This means the Switch is selling JUST AS FAST AS THE PS4 (Sony also sold 10 million units at the approximate 9 month mark). Also note that PS4 was released during the lucrative holiday season, unlike Switch which is yet to go through it's first holiday season. :P

Furthermore, Switch has ANNIHILATED THE XB1, WHICH NEEDED A WHOLE YEAR TO SHIP (NOT EVEN SOLD TO CUSTOMERS) 10 MILLION UNITS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Nintendo Switch Is Selling Exactly As Fast As Sony's PS4

Nintendo announced today that the Switch had broken 10 million sales. An astonishing number, given the Wii U before it, analyst projections being much lower, and the holiday season still to come.

To put that sales figure in context, I wanted to go back and see how it stacked up to other current and former consoles. As it turns out, it’s among some of the best in recent memory, as you might expect.

* With a March 3rd, 2017 launch, the data on December 10th, 2017 says that it took the Switch 9 months and 7 days to sell 10 million units.

* In contrast, the PS4, launched on November 15th, 2013, and took about 8 months and 29 days to sell 10 million units, almost identical. The difference being that Sony had a full holiday sales window while Nintendo hasn't had that with the Switch yet.

* The Wii also took about nine months to sell 10 million units, and that was when it was a worldwide, non-gamer craze unlike anything the industry had seen.

* The Xbox One took about a full year to ship 10 million units, not sell-through, and we don’t have the data for those exact figures.

* The Wii U, Nintendo’s last console, took 2 years and 7 months to sell 10 million units, and it ended its run at 13.5 million units. It is entirely possible, if not likely, that the Switch could outsell the Wii U in totality in its very first year on the market.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin ... sonys-ps4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: 10M SWITCH'S SOLD IN 9 MONTHS (XB1 TOOK 1 YEAR TO REACH

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:HOLY SHIT!!! CONGRATULATIONS NINTENDO!!! :up: :up: :up:

The Nintendo Switch has sold (NOT shipped, but actually sold to customers) an absolutely incredible 10 MILLION UNITS since launching 9 months ago. This means the Switch is selling JUST AS FAST AS THE PS4 (Sony also sold 10 million units at the approximate 9 month mark). Also note that PS4 was released during the lucrative holiday season, unlike Switch which is yet to go through it's first holiday season. :P

Furthermore, Switch has ANNIHILATED THE XB1, WHICH NEEDED A WHOLE YEAR TO SHIP (NOT EVEN SOLD TO CUSTOMERS) 10 MILLION UNITS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Nintendo Switch Is Selling Exactly As Fast As Sony's PS4

Nintendo announced today that the Switch had broken 10 million sales. An astonishing number, given the Wii U before it, analyst projections being much lower, and the holiday season still to come.

To put that sales figure in context, I wanted to go back and see how it stacked up to other current and former consoles. As it turns out, it’s among some of the best in recent memory, as you might expect.

* With a March 3rd, 2017 launch, the data on December 10th, 2017 says that it took the Switch 9 months and 7 days to sell 10 million units.

* In contrast, the PS4, launched on November 15th, 2013, and took about 8 months and 29 days to sell 10 million units, almost identical. The difference being that Sony had a full holiday sales window while Nintendo hasn't had that with the Switch yet.

* The Wii also took about nine months to sell 10 million units, and that was when it was a worldwide, non-gamer craze unlike anything the industry had seen.

* The Xbox One took about a full year to ship 10 million units, not sell-through, and we don’t have the data for those exact figures.

* The Wii U, Nintendo’s last console, took 2 years and 7 months to sell 10 million units, and it ended its run at 13.5 million units. It is entirely possible, if not likely, that the Switch could outsell the Wii U in totality in its very first year on the market.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin ... sonys-ps4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Congrats Nitnedno!

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 64,898,205

Xbox One Total Sales: 31,176,640

Switch Total Sales: 10,000,000

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2022 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

The Switch is MURDERING the competition! :lol:
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

PS4 is at 70 million.
PSVR 2 million.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/7/16746 ... lion-units" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Still not seeing enough 3rd party announcements, switch will not get the biggest game of 2018, Red Dead Redemption 2.

Going to be hard to repeat this year software wise.

I expect a hardware revision next year sometime.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

lestat wrote:Going to be hard to repeat this year software wise.
What the fuck are you on about? You make it sound like Nintendo blew their load these past 9 months and now have nothing more to offer on the Nintendo Switch! :down:

Super Mario Odyssey & Splatoon 2 have been the only two Nintendo developed "AAA blockbuster must-have" games developed specifically for the Nintendo Switch. Zelda: BOTW and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe were mere Wii U ports (and thus we should in fact expect a Legend of Zelda Switch and Mario Kart Switch at some point). :)

There are still PLENTY of IP's for Nintendo to explore to keep up the Nintendo Switch momentum including Super Mario Bros 2D, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Paper Mario, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Metroid, Pikmin, Wario, Pokemon, Punch Out, Star Fox, Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Island, Pilotwings, Wave Race, Mario & Luigi RPG, Advance Wars, EarthBound, Luigi's Mansion, Sin & Punishment...etc...etc.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

flipswitch wrote:PS4 is at 70 million.
PSVR 2 million.

https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/7/16746 ... lion-units" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh shit!

RIP Switch

:suicide: Jasper :suicide:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Super Mario Odyssey has already sold 5 MILLION COPIES in just over 6 WEEKS. Thus, Super Mario Odyssey in a little over 6 weeks has already OUTSOLD THE LIFETIME SALES of the likes of Halo 5, GoW 4, Forza 5, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc. :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/2017 ... on-copies/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Everyone is hanging out for the next pilotwings. :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Golden Sun will save us!!!1
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

lestat wrote:Everyone is hanging out for the next pilotwings. :lol:
Actually, I am :redface:

...and when is Pikmin?...I love that shit!
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Nintendo has already officially confirmed that Pikmin 4 is in development. The game was actually never supposed to be announced, but blabbermouth Miyamoto accidentally let it slip to Eurogamer during an interview. :P

The last time Nintendo commented on Pikmin 4 was back in June when Miyamoto simply said the game "is progressing". Pikmin 4 has been in development since at least 2015, so it's looking likely it's going to be released sometime next year. :up:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... rogressing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH FOR 399 BUCKS (HURRY!!!)

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
Last edited by Candy Arse on 15 Dec 2017 11:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Didn't lestat warn both you and your bitch t0mby to stop posting the same wall of text/gif/jpg? :?

Oh wait, I forgot. You get off on making the admins of this forum look like fools, and to ensure that everyone knows that you have them both wrapped around your chubby finger. :roll:

Oh well...I just copy and pasted your post into the Xbox thread! :up:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

And got banned for a little while too....well done
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Good, enough of this idiot's horseshit.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:Super Mario Odyssey has already sold 5 MILLION COPIES in just over 6 WEEKS. Thus, Super Mario Odyssey in a little over 6 weeks has already OUTSOLD THE LIFETIME SALES of the likes of Halo 5, GoW 4, Forza 5, Horizon: Zero Dawn, etc. :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/2017 ... on-copies/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's cos there's nothing else to play on the Switch.

Trolololololol.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Rocket League is on sale for $19, so I bought it. I think this will be a great game in portable mode.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

It's the festive season y'all, and Nintendo are celebrating with a MASSIVE Nintendo eShop sale (full list of discounted games here... https://www.vooks.net/massive-festive-n ... -sale-now/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). :)

They even have Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle for just 59 BUCKS!!! That's a bargain for THE WINNER OF 'BEST STRATEGY GAME' OF 2017 AT 'THE GAME AWARDS' (beating out the likes of XCOM 2 and Total War: Warhammer II). :up:

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Got a link to the site that gave that award? Probably some Blacktown website was it?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

'The Game Awards' is a prestigious annual awards ceremony honoring achievements in the video game industry.

It's actually an incredible ceremony with all the industry head honchos delivering speeches (e.g. Reggie from Nintendo, Phil from Microsoft) and the world's best game developers attending to accept their awards (e.g. Eiji Aonuma, Hideo Kojima). Throughout the ceremony...world first game announcements (e.g. Bayonetta 3) are made, and highly anticipated brand new game trailers (e.g. Death Stranding) are revealed.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

As per Metacritic, Jasper's favourite source of game quality indications...

Total War Warhammer 2 - 86
XCOM 2: War of The Chosen - 94
Mario XCOM - 85

:lol: :fight: :lol: