View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 29 Jun 2017 01:50 am



Reply to topic  [ 7242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264 ... 290  Next
 SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY WINS GAME CRITICS AWARDS E3 BEST OF SHOW 
Author Message
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 14949
alternatively you could play the heist missions in GTAO, save yourself a stack of money and suffer no buyers remorse.


14 Apr 2017 12:13 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
The official numbers are in, and the NINTENDO SWITCH IS THE FASTEST SELLING NINTENDO GAMING SYSTEM IN HISTORY!!! :up: :up: :up:

The Nintendo Switch even sold slightly more at launch than Xbox One. Also note the Switch suffered severe shortages and launched in March...unlike nearly every gaming system that has launched in the west during the end of year festive season.

Image

Quote:
Nintendo Shares Jump After Switch Sets U.S. Sales Records

Nintendo Co. shares jumped as much as 4 percent after the company said its new Switch console is off to a record-setting pace in the U.S. since its March 3 debut.

The new device sold 906,000 units in North America during March, according to industry researcher NPD Group. That means the gaming machine “sold faster in its launch month than any other video game system in Nintendo history,” according to Nintendo.

The Switch has received praise for its console-tablet hybrid design that lets gamers play both in the living room and outside the house, and demand has consistently outstripped supply during the first six weeks of sales. That’s buoyed investors who think the Switch is on track to become a bigger hit than the Wii, the company’s best-selling home console of all-time.

The stock, which has climbed about 12 percent since the beginning of March, was up 3 percent at 26,005 yen at 10:31 a.m. in Tokyo.

Atul Goyal, an analyst at Jefferies Group, estimates that 2.5 to 3 million units were sold globally in March, outpacing Nintendo’s target of 2 million. Nintendo is scheduled to report full quarterly figures on April 27, including sales forecasts for the coming fiscal year.


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-14/nintendo-shares-jump-after-switch-sets-u-s-sales-records


14 Apr 2017 03:04 pm
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18351
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
Jasper wrote:
The official numbers are in, and the NINTENDO SWITCH IS THE FASTEST SELLING NINTENDO GAMING SYSTEM IN HISTORY!!! :up: :up: :up:

The Nintendo Switch even sold slightly more at launch than Xbox One. Also note the Switch suffered severe shortages and launched in March...unlike nearly every gaming system that has launched in the west during the end of year festive season.

Image

Quote:
Nintendo Shares Jump After Switch Sets U.S. Sales Records

Nintendo Co. shares jumped as much as 4 percent after the company said its new Switch console is off to a record-setting pace in the U.S. since its March 3 debut.

The new device sold 906,000 units in North America during March, according to industry researcher NPD Group. That means the gaming machine “sold faster in its launch month than any other video game system in Nintendo history,” according to Nintendo.

The Switch has received praise for its console-tablet hybrid design that lets gamers play both in the living room and outside the house, and demand has consistently outstripped supply during the first six weeks of sales. That’s buoyed investors who think the Switch is on track to become a bigger hit than the Wii, the company’s best-selling home console of all-time.

The stock, which has climbed about 12 percent since the beginning of March, was up 3 percent at 26,005 yen at 10:31 a.m. in Tokyo.

Atul Goyal, an analyst at Jefferies Group, estimates that 2.5 to 3 million units were sold globally in March, outpacing Nintendo’s target of 2 million. Nintendo is scheduled to report full quarterly figures on April 27, including sales forecasts for the coming fiscal year.


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-14/nintendo-shares-jump-after-switch-sets-u-s-sales-records


So on par with the Xbone? :lol:

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Nex Machina, Wolfenstein TNO, Yakuza 4.


14 Apr 2017 03:06 pm
Profile WWW
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 14949
Yeah...fastest selling Nintendro. It hasn't broken any actual records unless you compare it to previous Nintendro consoles. So it sold as much as the least popular console for this generation...whoopdee fucking do.


14 Apr 2017 03:09 pm
Profile WWW
Southpoor
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 4133
Location: Perth, WA
Mario Kart 8 Switch bundle is exclusive to Russia.

_________________
Image


14 Apr 2017 03:10 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
Cletus wrote:
Yeah...fastest selling Nintendro. It hasn't broken any actual records unless you compare it to previous Nintendro consoles. So it sold as much as the least popular console for this generation...whoopdee fucking do.


You're forgetting Japan, where the Nintendo Switch has in just a few short weeks (even with massive shortages) sold nearly 700K units (whilst XB1 has sold a total of about 70K units since it launched in Japan over 3 years ago). :lol:

The Switch is such a phenomenal success, and there's still shortages in the USA. Here's a brand new photo of people waiting in a massive line to buy a Nintendo Switch in NYC from just 2 days ago! :shock:

Image


14 Apr 2017 03:13 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 18690
Jasper wrote:
The official numbers are in, and the NINTENDO SWITCH IS THE FASTEST SELLING NINTENDO GAMING SYSTEM IN HISTORY!!! :up: :up: :up:

The Nintendo Switch even sold slightly more at launch than Xbox One. Also note the Switch suffered severe shortages and launched in March...unlike nearly every gaming system that has launched in the west during the end of year festive season.

Image

Quote:
Nintendo Shares Jump After Switch Sets U.S. Sales Records

Nintendo Co. shares jumped as much as 4 percent after the company said its new Switch console is off to a record-setting pace in the U.S. since its March 3 debut.

The new device sold 906,000 units in North America during March, according to industry researcher NPD Group. That means the gaming machine “sold faster in its launch month than any other video game system in Nintendo history,” according to Nintendo.

The Switch has received praise for its console-tablet hybrid design that lets gamers play both in the living room and outside the house, and demand has consistently outstripped supply during the first six weeks of sales. That’s buoyed investors who think the Switch is on track to become a bigger hit than the Wii, the company’s best-selling home console of all-time.

The stock, which has climbed about 12 percent since the beginning of March, was up 3 percent at 26,005 yen at 10:31 a.m. in Tokyo.

Atul Goyal, an analyst at Jefferies Group, estimates that 2.5 to 3 million units were sold globally in March, outpacing Nintendo’s target of 2 million. Nintendo is scheduled to report full quarterly figures on April 27, including sales forecasts for the coming fiscal year.


https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-04-14/nintendo-shares-jump-after-switch-sets-u-s-sales-records


What are the details for our money match in USF2?


14 Apr 2017 03:46 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 02:39 am
Posts: 3112
Location: 戦争こそ僕たちたちの生業
:lol:

_________________
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.


14 Apr 2017 04:18 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
Nintendo have an absolutely gorgeous BOTW mural billboard (that glows in the dark) in New York City. In fact Nintendo's advertising for the Switch has been incredible, but especially in NYC (very much so around Times Square) which has been swamped with Switch advertising... :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


14 Apr 2017 04:35 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 18690
Jasper wrote:
Nintendo have an absolutely gorgeous BOTW mural billboard (that glows in the dark) in New York City. In fact Nintendo's advertising for the Switch has been incredible, but especially in NYC (very much so around Times Square) which has been swamped with Switch advertising... :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


What are the details for our money match in USF2?


14 Apr 2017 05:59 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
Huh? I never said a thing about money. :?

My gambling currency isn't cash, but instead comes in hand-jobs, foot-jobs, rim-jobs, and head-jobs. :keke:

Like I said, i'm still in the process of determining how this can be a fair match with a Street Fighter novice like you competing against a pro like me. I'm still considering the option of letting you fight me using amateur mode, which allows you to tap the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. 8)


14 Apr 2017 06:14 pm
Profile
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 14949
Jasper wrote:
Huh? I never said a thing about money. :?

My gambling currency isn't cash, but instead comes in hand-jobs, foot-jobs, rim-jobs, and head-jobs. :keke:

Like I said, i'm still in the process of determining how this can be a fair match with a Street Fighter novice like you competing against a pro like me. I'm still considering the option of letting you fight me using amateur mode, which allows you to tap the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. 8)


Cletus wrote:
His next demand will be that you're only allowed to use waggle controls with your feet. Then it'll be under the terms of the "loser has to suck the winners dick". Rocco is never going to front.



Told ya.


14 Apr 2017 06:21 pm
Profile WWW
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 18690
Jasper wrote:
Huh? I never said a thing about money. :?

My gambling currency isn't cash, but instead comes in hand-jobs, foot-jobs, rim-jobs, and head-jobs. :keke:

Like I said, i'm still in the process of determining how this can be a fair match with a Street Fighter novice like you competing against a pro like me. I'm still considering the option of letting you fight me using amateur mode, which allows you to tap the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. 8)


So what you're saying is that you actually don't want to play me with money on the line.

:lol: You're all talk, and now you're my bitch. Again.


14 Apr 2017 06:42 pm
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18351
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
Cletus wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Huh? I never said a thing about money. :?

My gambling currency isn't cash, but instead comes in hand-jobs, foot-jobs, rim-jobs, and head-jobs. :keke:

Like I said, i'm still in the process of determining how this can be a fair match with a Street Fighter novice like you competing against a pro like me. I'm still considering the option of letting you fight me using amateur mode, which allows you to tap the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. 8)


Cletus wrote:
His next demand will be that you're only allowed to use waggle controls with your feet. Then it'll be under the terms of the "loser has to suck the winners dick". Rocco is never going to front.



Told ya.


:lol:

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Nex Machina, Wolfenstein TNO, Yakuza 4.


14 Apr 2017 08:45 pm
Profile WWW
que
que
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006 07:05 pm
Posts: 5238
Where's the rumours of Nintendo Switch Mini in this thread?

http://bgr.com/2017/04/14/nintendo-switch-mini-release-date/

Quote:
Nintendo tipped to launch a Switch Mini as soon as next year


17 Apr 2017 03:03 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
It's not a rumour at all. :?

It's just a random analyst (who has not evidence whatsoever) who says he thinks it's possible that a switch mini may eventually be released.


17 Apr 2017 03:09 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675


The following Neo-Geo games are coming to the Nintendo Switch Virtual Console... :)

* Samurai Shodown IV

* Fatal Fury 1

* Garou: Mark of the Wolves

* The King of Fighters ’99

* Sengoku Denshou

* OverTop

* Last Resort

* Galaxy Fight

* Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad

* Blazing Star


17 Apr 2017 03:16 pm
Profile
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 14949
Ooh...a bunch of old titles. sounds amazing


17 Apr 2017 03:23 pm
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
A bunch of new details on Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers...

Image

Quote:
- With it being Street Fighter’s 30th anniversary, Capcom was thinking about how to provide an environment for longtime hardcore fans who have been supporting the series.

- When looking back on the original Street Fighter fans (who are now grown-ups), Capcom immediately thought of Street Fighter II.

- The goal is to make Ultra Street Fighter II enjoyable for both hardcore fans and those new to the franchise.

- The Joy-Con can be used for two-player multiplayer right out of the box, just like the original game on SNES.

- Supports TV, tabletop, and handheld modes.

- 60 frames per second.

- When playing on a television, it will have full 1080p.

- 720p in portable form.

- Features pixel graphics (with the same resolution as the previous era) and a renewed visual version (with wide-screen).

- Character color edit feature which allows players to freely edit the character colours.

- Co-op mode lets 2 players fight AI enemies together.

- Capcom think the older generation of SF fans will remember a famous scene from the Street Fighter II movie that can be re-enacted in the game.

- Gallery mode contains over 1,400 illustrations taken from the official Street Fighter Artworks book.

- Pictures are put in with 250dpi so the fine print can be read too when zoomed in.

- Fans should be familiar with Evil Ryu who has appeared in Street Fighter IV games.

- Evil Ryu has less HP and more attack power than the normal Ryu.

- Evil Ryu also has unique special moves like Ashura Senku.

- Violent Ken also has less HP and more attack power than the normal Ken.

- He has a high-speed movement technique named Rasetsu Kyaku.

- This marks the first time Evil Ken is appearing in a main numbered Street Fighter title.

- Rasetsu Kyaku is a special move that has a unique trait in which it only does high-speed movement.

- Gameplay is based on Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, but with further re-balancing.

- Added a system where players can use tech throws.

- Working on online content right now.

- Capcom is working closely with Nintendo to make sure online goes smoothly.

- Capcom sees this game as a good opportunity for people to become aware of the current state of eSports.


17 Apr 2017 03:30 pm
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
GameHED's going to love this! :D

Image

The very popular in Japan Senran Kagura franchise is coming to Switch, and the game's developer has revealed that the Switch Joy-Cons "HD Rumble" can "simulate the softness of boobs". There are also further experiments with "HD Rumble" to see what else can be implemented into the game.

The developer demonstrates how so below using the Joy-Cons and breast implants... :lol:



Image


17 Apr 2017 03:37 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 18690
Jasper wrote:
A bunch of new details on Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers...

Image

Quote:
- With it being Street Fighter’s 30th anniversary, Capcom was thinking about how to provide an environment for longtime hardcore fans who have been supporting the series.

- When looking back on the original Street Fighter fans (who are now grown-ups), Capcom immediately thought of Street Fighter II.

- The goal is to make Ultra Street Fighter II enjoyable for both hardcore fans and those new to the franchise.

- The Joy-Con can be used for two-player multiplayer right out of the box, just like the original game on SNES.

- Supports TV, tabletop, and handheld modes.

- 60 frames per second.

- When playing on a television, it will have full 1080p.

- 720p in portable form.

- Features pixel graphics (with the same resolution as the previous era) and a renewed visual version (with wide-screen).

- Character color edit feature which allows players to freely edit the character colours.

- Co-op mode lets 2 players fight AI enemies together.

- Capcom think the older generation of SF fans will remember a famous scene from the Street Fighter II movie that can be re-enacted in the game.

- Gallery mode contains over 1,400 illustrations taken from the official Street Fighter Artworks book.

- Pictures are put in with 250dpi so the fine print can be read too when zoomed in.

- Fans should be familiar with Evil Ryu who has appeared in Street Fighter IV games.

- Evil Ryu has less HP and more attack power than the normal Ryu.

- Evil Ryu also has unique special moves like Ashura Senku.

- Violent Ken also has less HP and more attack power than the normal Ken.

- He has a high-speed movement technique named Rasetsu Kyaku.

- This marks the first time Evil Ken is appearing in a main numbered Street Fighter title.

- Rasetsu Kyaku is a special move that has a unique trait in which it only does high-speed movement.

- Gameplay is based on Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, but with further re-balancing.

- Added a system where players can use tech throws.

- Working on online content right now.

- Capcom is working closely with Nintendo to make sure online goes smoothly.

- Capcom sees this game as a good opportunity for people to become aware of the current state of eSports.


Great so it's the same as SSF2THD:R which was released over 8 years ago.

What are the details for our USF2 money match? Time, date, location etc?

Put your money where your mouth is there champ :lol:


17 Apr 2017 10:11 pm
Profile
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 09:32 pm
Posts: 2330
Location: Melbourne
Gamertag: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Mii: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS
Nintendo switch the retro console.

_________________
Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment


17 Apr 2017 10:48 pm
Profile
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18351
Location: 4215
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
Don't forget Monopoly from Ubisoft is coming this year, that's a massive 3rd party game and sure to be popular with the soccer mums!

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Nex Machina, Wolfenstein TNO, Yakuza 4.


18 Apr 2017 12:25 am
Profile WWW
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
Actually sounds kinda fun to play in "tabletop mode" with a couple of friends in say a picnic or camping environment. :P



Image


18 Apr 2017 01:19 am
Profile
didn't like his last rank.
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 3675
Brand new trailer for Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers. :up:

Can't wait for next month....playing this in handheld mode when i'm out and about (and being able to compete against others around the world with online mutiplayer - all from the comfort of the back seat of my limo) is going to be a fucking blast! :D



+

Capcom have released a soundtrack sampler for the game! :)



18 Apr 2017 12:55 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 7242 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264 ... 290  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.