Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH FOR 399 BUCKS (HURRY!!!)

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2 ... first-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Retailers have shared data that reveal that Microsoft's new super-powered console has sold as many units in its first week as Nintendo Switch did in March (hardware figures are up-weighted 20%. Xbox One X raw data is at 67,000).

It's first week sales are also well ahead of PS4 Pro
XBONEX outsells PS4 Pro, matches up with the Switch.

Congrats Microsoft! :nana:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Pfft...UK figures (plus just like it says in the article you posted, both Switch and PS4 Pro had severe launch stock shortages in the UK). :roll:

And FYI - if you want to be really picky, Nintendo sold 80K Switch's in 2 DAYS, whilst Microsoft sold 80K Xbox One X's in 5 DAYS.

It's going to be very intriguing to see if Xbox One X comes out on top for the month of November in America. :wink:

The Nintendo Switch has been thrashing PS4 and Xbox One for so many months now - that I seriously think it's possible that the Switch will still be the best selling gaming system of the month (especially considering Super Mario Odyssey released just a few days before the start of November).

Also don't forget Black Friday sales - where all of America goes into meltdown with tens of millions of yanks literally pushing and shoving one another to score a bargain.

If indeed the Nintendo Switch does outsell Xbox One X in November (which I believe is highly possible) - then ouch for Microsoft! :redface:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

NAMCO / SQUARE-ENIX / CAPCOM PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE SWITCH

Post by Jasper »

Now that the Nintendo Switch is a global phenomenon (and obliterating the PS4 in the motherland)...Japan's leading third party studios are developing a stack of games (including several EXCLUSIVES) for the Nintendo Switch. :P

SQUARE ENIX TO SUPPORT THE THE SWITCH “AGGRESSIVELY”

Square Enix’s support for the Nintendo Switch is set to get even better. During the companies latest financial report, the studio has said that they wish to create games for the Switch “aggressively”.

Square is also not ruling out any of its IP for the console, including “new ones, currently active ones, currently not-active ones.”

Game publishers have been quite positive about the Switch with the latest round of financial reports.

BANDAI NAMCO WORKING ON THREE NEW SWITCH EXCLUSIVES

During a recent financial briefing, Mitsuaki Taguchi, the president of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., has said that the company plans to further support Switch development, with plenty of resources allocated to developing for Nintendo’s latest console. Speaking on the popularity of the console, Taguchi said that they didn’t expect the Switch to be successful so quickly:

“We have put out three games on the Switch so far and all of them are doing well. It’s a shame, but we didn’t think the Switch [would] be accepted this fast.”

He also stated that all of Bandai’s properties could “see product made available for Switch,” which certainly opens up a lot of doors.
Bandai Namco holds a lot of franchises, from Tekken and Dragon Ball to Power Rangers and Digimon, with just about everything you could imagine in between, so the possibilities are near-endless.

On top of this, it was also revealed that Bandai Namco will be announcing three new Switch exclusives in 2018.

CAPCOM SAYS NEW SWITCH GAMES ARE ON THE WAY, INCLUDING ACE ATTORNEY

Capcom’s support for the Switch hasn’t been very convincing, even now with the success the console has had they appeared to be asleep at the wheel.

Now it looks like they’ve woken up and have some games heading our way. Speaking to Jiji, Capcom’s COO Haruhiro Tsujimoto has confirmed they have Switch games in the pipeline, including the Ace Attorney series.

KOEI TECMO PROMISES TO HEAVILY SUPPORT NINTENDO SWITCH

Koei Tecmo president and CEO Yoichi Erikawa shared some comments about Nintendo Switch during a financial results briefing last week.

According to Erikawa, the company’s multiplatform engine incorporates Switch, allowing them to create a single source and automatically output it to PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.

A slide shown during the presentation said Koei Tecmo plans to continuously provide titles for Switch.
Last edited by Jasper on 13 Nov 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Pfft...UK figures (plus just like it says in the article you posted, both Switch and PS4 Pro had severe launch stock shortages in the UK). :roll:

And FYI - if you want to be really picky, Nintendo sold 80K Switch's in 2 DAYS, whilst Microsoft sold 80K Xbox One X's in 5 DAYS.

It's going to be very intriguing to see if Xbox One X comes out on top for the month of November in America. :wink:

The Nintendo Switch has been thrashing PS4 and Xbox One for so many months now - that I seriously think it's possible that the Switch will still be the best selling gaming system of the month (especially considering Super Mario Odyssey released just a few days before the start of November).

Also don't forget Black Friday sales - where all of America goes into meltdown with tens of millions of yanks literally pushing and shoving one another to score a bargain.

If indeed the Nintendo Switch does outsell Xbox One X in November (which I believe is highly possible) - then ouch for Microsoft! :redface:
Wow look at the damage control :lol:

Fact - XBONEX is a gigantic success.

Fact - it has matched the Switch in launch sales.

Fact - Microsoft were forward-thinking enough to foresee the huge demand and flood the retail channel with units, whereas Nintendo deliberately understock in an attempt to drive demand.

Well done Microsoft for flawlessly executing a console launch :up:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Jasper wrote:

Swirtch fire-sales, ya reckon? Candy might buy one.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: NAMCO / SQUARE-ENIX / CAPCOM PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE SW

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:

Only if the price is right, wouldn't you agree Jasper? :fight:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:Pfft...UK figures (plus just like it says in the article you posted, both Switch and PS4 Pro had severe launch stock shortages in the UK). :roll:

Wow look at the damage control :lol:

Fact - XBONEX is a gigantic success.

Fact - it has matched the Switch in launch sales.

Fact - Microsoft were forward-thinking enough to foresee the huge demand and flood the retail channel with units, whereas Nintendo deliberately understock in an attempt to drive demand.

Well done Microsoft for flawlessly executing a console launch :up:
He's just embarrassed now because he made himself look like a total arse in the xbox thread. :redface:

His predictions are totally wrong, he claimed it was going to flop, no one would buy it.

Amazon are totally out of stock and now they don't even have an ETA for new stock. :shock:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:Forbes reporting runaway sales for XOX. 'People want power, plain and simple.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin ... a85d213a2c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Early Sales Indicate Xbox One X Is Blowing Away Everyone's Expectations

Paul Tassi , CONTRIBUTOR
News and opinion about video games, technology and the internet
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
Microsoft
Xbox One X

Who on earth wants a “premium” $500 Xbox One X console when every other system on the market is selling for $100-$300 cheaper than that?

A lot of people, it turns out.

It’s starting to seem like the fanboys were right. Early sales numbers for the Xbox One X are trickling in, and the console is surprising everyone with rock solid debut numbers. Many in the press were skeptical of its chances at that price (myself included) and even Microsoft seemed to be downplaying how it expected the Xbox One X to perform compared to other consoles and its own Xbox One S, always pushing the idea that being a “premium” product and price was obviously going to suppress sales to some degree.

But these early numbers are encouraging. The Xbox One X has sold 80,000 units in the UK in its first week of release, according to GamesIndustry.biz. That is not only pretty high for the region, given the PS4’s popularity in Europe, but it’s also a figure that took the PS4 Pro four weeks to hit last year.

That report was retweeted by Microsoft’s head of Xbox Games Marketing, Aaron Greenburg, who also added the following:

“Huge thanks to everyone for their support of @Xbox One X. Great initial results not just in UK, but seeing similar results across Europe. NA #s much bigger, amazing first week!”

It’s almost worded like a Trump tweet, but the message seems pretty clear, the Xbox One X is performing not just well in the UK, but in the rest of Europe and in its home base of North America as well. We don’t have the figures from other regions yet, but I would expect them to be similarly high, and surpassing metrics set by the PS4 Pro.

So how did Microsoft pull this off? A few thoughts:

Analysts have been underestimating this console generation from the start. There was a fear that the Xbox One and PS4 would fail to reach the heights set by their predecessors, but they’re on course to surpass them. There was a fear that Nintendo’s Switch would fail like the Wii U, yet it’s poised to be one of the company’s biggest hits ever. In short, whatever you’ve been predicting about video game hardware in the last generation has generally been wrong, and it seems that may be true about the Xbox One X as well.
The Xbox One X may be outperforming the PS4 Pro by this severe of a margin because it’s…a better console? I mean, it just is. Leaving aside PS4’s exclusive games roster, the Xbox One X is flat-out 40% more powerful than anything else on the market. A clear leap above Xbox One and PS4, and also more than the Pro itself. That kind of skip forward makes it more coveted by fans who desire power above all else. A slight power edge was in part why PS4 dominated Xbox One at launch, and now the tables might be turning (though it’s unlikely MS can catch Sony at this point in terms of total sales).

I’m also willing to bet that in 2017, we’re seeing more and more people finally pick up 4K TVs, as it’s really the only way to go if you’re in the market for a new set. 4K is such a huge part of the Xbox One X experience, and the difference is noticeable. PS4 Pro may even have helped push that along because if people were saying how great games looked on the Pro in 4K, now we’ve arrived at an even more powerful system that can use your TV to an even greater extent, and so the choice to pick up an Xbox One X was easy if you owned a set.
I don’t know, those are probably not all the reasons, but they’re the ones I can think of that make the most sense. It’s frankly miraculous that Microsoft has done all this without any big exclusive titles this year (Forza aside), simply acting as the best place to play third party games, and wowing people with great-looking, Xbox One X-patched titles like Wolfenstein, Assassin’s Creed and Battlefront.

I am very curious to see Microsoft release more Xbox One X sales numbers, which I am sure they will be bragging about soon enough. It’s been a long time since Xbox sales were anything to celebrate, but it seems the Xbox One X has defied expectations and the odds. People want power, plain and simple.
Congrats Microsoft!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Don't forget this Jasper, you still didn't answer my question.
Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Nintendo saved the game industry. That is why they survived. They know MS and Sony are not pure game companies and they are not weak by letting feminists boss them around like cucked american companies that are scared of women and whining brats (Jim Sterling who tried to make sales of Zelda BOTW go down by giving it a 7).

The evil nintendo fans were a product of your creation when bad game companies wanted the freedom to make games for mass school shooters and war veterens who got sick of peace and needed a release because peaceful people are fucking boring and games prevents them doing real killings. When these guys picked on nintendo during the gamecube days by calling nintendo a 'kiddy' company, it created a violent mob of militant nintendo defenders (sort of like how magneto is the bad mutant and Xavier was the good mutant) and so now they fear Xbots will try to muscle in on japan's territory with the badly designed american products that break all the time. It scares people that machines can just explode and spy on them while they are changing or watch while buying used schoolgirl panties from vending machines.

If you want them to go away you need to make peace not war. You called them fags for liking Wind Waker in the days when it was cool to be into dark cinematic games. You laughed at Zelda Twilight Princess for not having voice-acted characters when Square Enix had this in their final fantasy games. Now fast forward today the american companies are paying loads of money to get expensive actors to do the roles and now the triple A game industry is ready to burst soon as game cost more to make and they need to chuck loot boxes into everything to keep them growing bigger and bigger otherwise they can't sustain the game companies for their shareholders to be happy. (the reason Dragon Age started to suck, Mass Effect Andromeda ended up being on Frostbite engine, Fallout 4 stopped being a rpg, and Red Dead Redemption 2 will be a lootbox gambling machine game and not a single player only game with quality)

We warned you this would happen but nobody listens to us. Now EA is abandoning nintendo again (like Wii U) because they know they can't conquer japan. Same with Rothschilds not being able to infiltrate the chinese culture because they are white guys and would stand out like a sore thumb. lol You may not like nintendo because they choose afordable lower spec hardware to run their software. But they don't sell out as much as MS/EA. Sony is somewhere in the middle: they got some japanese games and stuff but they emphasise hollywood styled cinamtics too much like in the playstation 1 days over raw simulated worlds like Bethesda where npc interactions and behavior with environment and other npcs is organic and not scripted by the developers.

Because these companies care about shareholders too much and not us the buyers, they compromise on quality. Which is why BOTW is such a shock to the industry. 'how could nintendo make a game like this with tiny amount of people compared to 'muricons?' Because you guys want hollywood movies in your games which are scripted. Not GAMES. The companies you buy your games from are more interested in telling you what to think how to feel ('gaming is a passive experience like movies or listening to music'-school of thinking) while nintendo understand the fundamental concept that a game is about YOU and your experience is shaped by things YOU do with the game environment. (active experience requiring your brain not being on autopilot. This made games like BOTW feel like a game made in the 1980s with modern graphics rather than next gen game with high budget made today with scripted sequences and story-driven gameplay. Gameplay should drive a story not the story driving the gameplay. And that is what most people prefer. )

Games are not 'smart' when it's one guy telling a story to us. Movies already do that very well. Games are like you being the actor in a grand story which isn't hard scripted. You do things yourself, how you choose to do it is up to you, and how well you do it is based on skill not on what the character's skill is. Without you there is NO story. The emphasis is on what you do, not what message the creators are telling you what you should do. And that is why them being a pure games company matters: they don't make games based on character or story and then a gameplay around it. The games are games first and story second. The americans have it the other way around: you only buy the game for the story and the gameplay is the bonus. You see it in games like GTAV where the gameplay is average but what drives you to play is to see how the story ends.
You can have both: but the gameplay is the reason I play games and this is important distinction because you will not replay a game with a good story but average gameplay 10-20 years from now. You will replay games that are good without any story or cinematics based on all the interesting things that happen during gameplay alone. Because the game is about YOU not your character. The world reacts to what you do in it. There is no game without you. People have forgotten that and beautiful but shallow experiences.

So much money is spent making realistic shit and you guys know it's not really making the game more fun. It's just temporary burst of excitement until your brain gets used to seeing it and then you revert to being a jaded arsehole again whining about how limited the game is due to lack of power and framerate dips. And that's kind of sad imo. The best games (Zelda BOTW, Persona 5, Souls series etc) have average looks and last gen tech._ People have to like basic shit like moving around in the games before graphics and the fx. In some genres like racing sims you will not have time to admire the scenery anyway. In some instances the new games like COD are worse than older ones in gameplay: the new FPS games are like corridors shooters now with scripted set pieces and boring maps. While older games looked like places you could actually choose how to engage enemies. We've gotten dumber but prettier. I would rather average looking but with deep intelligent gameplay. That's the sweet spot. And if you want to survive you can't just emphasisehow much more polished and cinematic your game is and how well-presented the content looks. The box art and demos never represents what the experience is like playing it and feeling it in your hands when you sink hours and hours into it.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Mavy
XBL ID: Mavy
PSN ID: iwantalogin

Post by Mavy »

Nintendo needs to make a little home version of the switch like Sony did with the Vita.

I want to play Mario but I'm not interested in the switch as a portable and definitely not interested in the cost
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

It's absolutely worth it for Super Mario Odyssey in my opinion. I didn't put much stock in the systems portability, but I still haven't plugged my Switch into the TV because every time I go to set it up I realise I can just pick it up and start playing. Haven't had a game draw me in like that for a very long time.

Hoping one of these Namco titles is Katamari, it'd be a great fit.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Comparison of Switch version of Skyrim to PS4 version:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... ystation-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bring on morrowind and oblivion port please.. Easy money for bethesda..
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

UNIVERSAL PICTURES TO MAKE A SUPER MARIO BROS ANIMATED MOVIE

Post by Jasper »

This is fucking HUGE NEWS (and being touted as one of the biggest licensing deals in Hollywood history)... :shock:

The Wall Street Journal have reported that Nintendo and Universal Pictures have agreed to develop a Super Mario Bros. big budget animated movie. The movie will be developed by the same studio behind some of the highest grossing animated movie franchises in history, including Despicable Me and Minions.

It also makes perfect sense that Nintendo chose to partner with Universal Pictures, considering that Super Nintendo World is now under construction at Universal Studios Japan, with Super Nintendo World to also begin construction at Universal Studios in Orlando and in Hollywood.

Super Nintendo World will include Nintendo themed rides, interactive areas, cafes & restaurants, merchandise retail stores, etc.

Universal Studios & Nintendo are actually spending MORE money (over half a billion dollars for Japan alone) to develop this theme park, than even the Harry Potter World at Universal Studios (and Super Nintendo World is also going to be BIGGER in size than Harry Potter). :shock:

MARIO IS HEADING TO THE BIG SCREEN IN ONE OF THE HIGHEST-PROFILE LICENSING DEALS BY A HOLLYWOOD STUDIO IN YEARS

Illumination Entertainment, which makes animated films for Comcast Corp.'s Universal Pictures, is close to an agreement with Nintendo Co. to make an animated "Super Mario Bros." movie based on the 32-year-old videogame series about a pair of sibling plumbers who fight evil turtles and mushrooms in a fantasy kingdom, said people with knowledge of the discussions.

The most complicated issue in the negotiations between Illumination and Nintendo has been making the Japanese videogame company feel confident it will be involved enough in the creative process, said one person close to the talks. Nintendo's creative guru, Shigeru Miyamoto, who created Mario Bros., has been part of the talks and likely will be a producer on the movie, along with Mr. Meledandri, this person said.

The agreement could allow Illumination to make multiple "Super Mario" movies, though only one is currently planned, this person added. It would be animated by Illumination's Paris studio Mac Guff and is in the early stages of development, meaning it likely wouldn't come out for several years.

NINTENDO THEME PARK AT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN TO COST 500 MILLION DOLLARS

Nintendo’s theme park 'Super Nintendo World' is now officially under construction at Universal Studios Japan. And it’s going to be very expensive — the attractions will cost 60 Billion Yen to build. That’s $545 million.

The figure comes from Nintendo’s Shigeru Miyamoto, who told Japanese publication Game Watch just how expensive the construction will be. But he didn’t say if Nintendo and Universal are splitting the cost. We imagine Nintendo is paying for at least some of that.

Super Nintendo World is expected to be completed in 2020 at Universal’s theme park in Osaka. It will include a series of Nintendo themed rides and attractions, including a Mario Kart ride.

Miyamoto also said that they teamed up with Universal because if they did the park on their own, they would have to “hire tens of thousands of people”. Instead, they partnered up with Universal who have the know-how and experience in designing and building theme parks.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: UNIVERSAL PICTURES TO MAKE A SUPER MARIO BROS ANIMATED M

Post by Candy Arse »

Do we think the new Mario movie will be as popular as the Xbox One X? Judging by the previous Mario movie, it's doubtful.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Here we go again! :yawn:

The Nintendo Switch continues to month after month annihilate both the PS4 and XB1 in America. In fact, even the SNES Mini outsold both the PS4 and XB1 in the month of October!!! :shock:

October NPD: Nintendo Switch Top Selling Hardware, SNES Classic Snags #2 Spot

Nintendo is dominating once again.

In October, the Switch was the highest selling gaming hardware. Coming in second was the SNES Classic. Additionally, Nintendo revealed that, across all pieces of their hardware, the company accounted for 2/3 of all sales.

Super Mario Odyssey, which released on October 27, was the highest selling game when taking single platforms into account. Other notable Nintendo titles include Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, coming in at #10, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which grabbed the #11 spot.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

This is from Super Nintendo World. One billion dollars development. Money well spent.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

There have actually been leaks of what Super Nintendo World is going to be like, and it sounds incredible!!! :up:

Besides costing more than 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter' attraction to build, Super Nintendo World is also going to be BIGGER in size than Harry Potter. :shock:

Two of the patents for rides have leaked, and it appears the first is Mario Kart... :up:

ImageImage

One rider would have control over the steering and speed of the vehicle while the other rider could provide the vehicle with various boosts and hinder other vehicles. This sounds an awful lot like Mario Kart, where players take control of Nintendo characters as they race around detailed tracks, assaulting each other with weapons. This is certainly the exact kind of tech you’d develop if you wanted to create an immersive racing experience based on that property.

And it appears the second is a Donkey Kong Country mine cart.... :up:

ImageImage

The next patent is a ride vehicle that appears to be traveling along a track but is actually operated by a mechanical arm. This means the vehicle could “leap” over obstructions, simulating death-defying aerial maneuvers over holes in the tracks. In other words, it sounds exactly like a mine cart from Donkey Kong Country, where you navigate a crumbling mine on a track that has seen better days. I’ve got to hand it to Universal on this one – this is kind of brilliant and unexpected.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Will there by any throwing of barrels at endangered animals?
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Unfortunately Mario failed to be the no1 game for the month, outsold by Shadow of War and AC: Origins.
October 2017 Top 20 Games (Physical and Full Game Digital for publishers in the Digital Leader Panel) ranked on dollar sales
1. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
2. Assassin’s Creed: Origins
3. Super Mario Odyssey**
4. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
5. NBA 2K18
6. FIFA 18
7. WWE 2K18
8. Madden NFL 18
9. Destiny 2*
10. Forza Motorsport 7
11. Gran Turismo Sport
12. Grand Theft Auto V
13. The Evil Within 2**
14. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus**
15. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild**
16. Mario Kart 8**
17. Fire Emblem: Warriors**
18. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
19. NHL 18
20. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
* No Battle.net sales
** No digital sales
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I thought this was a kids game? :|
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:Forbes reporting runaway sales for XOX. 'People want power, plain and simple.'

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin ... a85d213a2c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Early Sales Indicate Xbox One X Is Blowing Away Everyone's Expectations

Paul Tassi , CONTRIBUTOR
News and opinion about video games, technology and the internet
Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own.
Microsoft
Xbox One X

Who on earth wants a “premium” $500 Xbox One X console when every other system on the market is selling for $100-$300 cheaper than that?

A lot of people, it turns out.

It’s starting to seem like the fanboys were right. Early sales numbers for the Xbox One X are trickling in, and the console is surprising everyone with rock solid debut numbers. Many in the press were skeptical of its chances at that price (myself included) and even Microsoft seemed to be downplaying how it expected the Xbox One X to perform compared to other consoles and its own Xbox One S, always pushing the idea that being a “premium” product and price was obviously going to suppress sales to some degree.

But these early numbers are encouraging. The Xbox One X has sold 80,000 units in the UK in its first week of release, according to GamesIndustry.biz. That is not only pretty high for the region, given the PS4’s popularity in Europe, but it’s also a figure that took the PS4 Pro four weeks to hit last year.

That report was retweeted by Microsoft’s head of Xbox Games Marketing, Aaron Greenburg, who also added the following:

“Huge thanks to everyone for their support of @Xbox One X. Great initial results not just in UK, but seeing similar results across Europe. NA #s much bigger, amazing first week!”

It’s almost worded like a Trump tweet, but the message seems pretty clear, the Xbox One X is performing not just well in the UK, but in the rest of Europe and in its home base of North America as well. We don’t have the figures from other regions yet, but I would expect them to be similarly high, and surpassing metrics set by the PS4 Pro.

So how did Microsoft pull this off? A few thoughts:

Analysts have been underestimating this console generation from the start. There was a fear that the Xbox One and PS4 would fail to reach the heights set by their predecessors, but they’re on course to surpass them. There was a fear that Nintendo’s Switch would fail like the Wii U, yet it’s poised to be one of the company’s biggest hits ever. In short, whatever you’ve been predicting about video game hardware in the last generation has generally been wrong, and it seems that may be true about the Xbox One X as well.
The Xbox One X may be outperforming the PS4 Pro by this severe of a margin because it’s…a better console? I mean, it just is. Leaving aside PS4’s exclusive games roster, the Xbox One X is flat-out 40% more powerful than anything else on the market. A clear leap above Xbox One and PS4, and also more than the Pro itself. That kind of skip forward makes it more coveted by fans who desire power above all else. A slight power edge was in part why PS4 dominated Xbox One at launch, and now the tables might be turning (though it’s unlikely MS can catch Sony at this point in terms of total sales).

I’m also willing to bet that in 2017, we’re seeing more and more people finally pick up 4K TVs, as it’s really the only way to go if you’re in the market for a new set. 4K is such a huge part of the Xbox One X experience, and the difference is noticeable. PS4 Pro may even have helped push that along because if people were saying how great games looked on the Pro in 4K, now we’ve arrived at an even more powerful system that can use your TV to an even greater extent, and so the choice to pick up an Xbox One X was easy if you owned a set.
I don’t know, those are probably not all the reasons, but they’re the ones I can think of that make the most sense. It’s frankly miraculous that Microsoft has done all this without any big exclusive titles this year (Forza aside), simply acting as the best place to play third party games, and wowing people with great-looking, Xbox One X-patched titles like Wolfenstein, Assassin’s Creed and Battlefront.

I am very curious to see Microsoft release more Xbox One X sales numbers, which I am sure they will be bragging about soon enough. It’s been a long time since Xbox sales were anything to celebrate, but it seems the Xbox One X has defied expectations and the odds. People want power, plain and simple.
What would Forbes know? :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

lestat wrote:Unfortunately Mario failed to be the no1 game for the month, outsold by Shadow of War and AC: Origins.

October 2017 Top 20 Games (Physical and Full Game Digital for publishers in the Digital Leader Panel) ranked on dollar sales
1. Middle-earth: Shadow of War
2. Assassin’s Creed: Origins
3. Super Mario Odyssey**
4. South Park: The Fractured But Whole
5. NBA 2K18
6. FIFA 18
7. WWE 2K18
8. Madden NFL 18
9. Destiny 2*
10. Forza Motorsport 7
11. Gran Turismo Sport
12. Grand Theft Auto V
13. The Evil Within 2**
14. Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus**
15. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild**
16. Mario Kart 8**
17. Fire Emblem: Warriors**
18. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
19. NHL 18
20. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege
* No Battle.net sales
** No digital sales
1. Shadow of War was available to purchase throughout the entire month of October. Super Mario Odyssey was released 4 days before the end of October.

2. Digital download purchases of Shadow of War and Assassin’s Creed: Origins are included within the NPD sales chart. Nintendo digital download purchases are not included.

3. Shadow of War and Assassin’s Creed: Origins are both available on three different platforms (PC/PS4/XB1). Super Mario Odyssey is obviously only available on Nintendo Switch (a system released 8 months ago).

4. Even with Super Mario Odyssey being only available for 4 days in October and digital download sales not added to the NPD sales chart...Super Mario Odyssey was the best selling game on a per-platform basis...

Nintendo's marquee Switch release in October, Super Mario Odyssey, likewise had an impressive showing. The plumber's latest adventure was the best-selling game for the month on a per-platform basis, despite launching late into the month, on October 27.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ninte ... 0-6455022/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Lestat, can you get this cunt under control? You told me to stay out of the Xbox thread because of "trolling"...yet we have this cunt t0mby copy and pasting the same shit over and over again FOR OVER A WEEK - completely fucking up the flow of any conversation. :down:

If the cunt posts the same shit one more time - I am going to copy and paste his above post into the Xbox thread every single time starting right now!!!

Oh and t0mby (aka Candy Arse's cum pig)... :thefinger: