Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: NINTENDO HAVE BEGUN DEVELOPING THE NEXT LEGEND OF ZELDA!

Post by Rorschach »

I wouldn't bother trying to argue with GameHED. He becomes abusive towards your opinions and is happy to remain ignorant. Stick him on ignore like most of the forum :up:
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

There's also the part where GameHED knows fuck-all about games. This is the same idiot who has ducked me at Street Fighter for years, preferring to play single player on the bus during his commutes to Centrelink.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

The only ignorant guys are people who play games just for talking to npcs. Zelda sells for a reason. The fanbase exists for a reason. The game community can see the value of simulating the world so it feels realistic. Yes there is still room for scripted set pieces but nintendo just made thier first open world game and got it rght first time. Imagine what future zeldas will be like? I think nintendo should seek out that visionary behind daggerfall and give him control of the titles and see what he can do with procedurally generated worlds. It's time nintendo experimented with a No Man's Sky approach to adventure games now that they've conquered the open world adventure genre so easily in one attempt.

Do you work for the reptilians and want to play scripted shit forever or say fuck off to the illuminati and play totally free open world games running simulations of things in the backgrounds so the game reacts to your actions realistically on the fly?
The illuminati want gaming to fail which is why they are turning games into gambling sims to extract as much money from whales while investing as little effort as possible to make games entertaining. Turn against them and support nintendo that rewards you for thinking as much as fast reflexes and skill. ie stop hating good games just to act cool when you're the least trustworthy one in terms of taste.

Do you realise how much more fun this is compared to your ubisoft busywork simulators and button-mashing talking simulators are? It's the game that reminds you that games are not stories but things you play. Your scripted stuff is out of date. No crime system? Get the fuck out of here. Even BOTW has that when you steal the old man's apple letting you know that the developers thought of everything and planned.

But the game has flaws GameHED. Every fucking game has flaws. But BOTW flaws are of far less annoyance compared to Witcher with bad controls lol. Guys like you just see games as stories and forget about what it feels like to control stuff so these things matter little to you. But for the rest of us, combat needs to be fun and creative. Mash-mash-mash =Witcher 3 idea of fun. :lol: Zelda actually rewards thinking on your feet which keeps you from falling asleep at the wheel. (you can't rely on repetitive responses and need to be equally good at defense as offense) I guess I like danger and unpredictability in my games and so weapons failing is ok. It's like when a spell fails in daggerfall and reminds you that nothing is certain. Once you get the Master Sword the weapon breaking complaint isn't that big a deal. You just need to get good. It's like Powerstone. The items you use have limited use so you got to think on your feet using the environment defensively and offensively to put yourself in the best position to win. ie shooting behind cover, swing broad weapons to hit multiple enemies at once in a single swing to do group kills, using shield when attacked long range, using bombs to send them flying back as you jump slash them while thier guard/shield is down as they get up, exploiting clubs to break defense, throwing weapon to the floor on purpose to bait the enemy so you have more time to run etc.. Get the master sword you dumb noob fucks. :lol: Stop being weak, lazy and entitled and instead start building up sneak skills so you can one-shot regular enemies with stealth. It's not rocket science. You are just shit at games and playing it like a kids action title rather than a survival game where you want to avoid fighting if it's not necessary to kill. If you want dynasty warriors button mashing shit then Witcher 3 has that. Nintendo want to give us a man's game. :up:
Last edited by GameHED on 21 Dec 2017 08:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Worthabuy rant about the importance of simulation in rpg games to maintain player immersion:
he was bullied by witcher 3 shills and had to take his review down due to the sheer amount of abuse for not agreeing with thier opinions. Now you know why I am anti-censorship. Nothing he says is unreasonable criticism. And then you guys wonder why games are getting worse. (lootbox shit, bad sonic games, canceling single player titles etc you guys are too soft. You assume people have the same needs as you.

Doesn't matter... Your online multiplayer worship is going to be metered by greedy isp so they can charge you extra for it soon. This doesn't affect me because I prefer couch multi in street fighter not laggy matches against random five year olds on xbox live or psn who scream at you in high pitched tones as punishment for being too good lol :lol: Candy is doomed. He will have to actually exit his mom's basement to meet people in person now if he wishes to play fighting games once this trend spreads worldwide. No more cheating for you by playing the hacked pc version of SF.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

LEGEND OF ZELDA: BOTW CROWNED 2017'S GOTY BY IGN & GAMESPOT!

Post by Jasper »

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD IS OFFICIALLY 2017'S GAME OF THE YEAR! :up: :up: :up:

BRAVO NINTENDO! :dancemario: :dancemario: :dancemario:
flipswitch
que
que

Re: LEGEND OF ZELDA: BOTW CROWNED 2017'S GOTY BY IGN & GAMES

Post by flipswitch »

What about Mario Odyssey, 97 metacritic score as well.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Such a dilemma, isn't it? :cry:

The two best video games of the year happen to BOTH be on the Nintendo Switch! 8)

And the sad reality is the majority of Games Ranch members (e.g. lestat, froggy) will NEVER experience the magic of either game. What a bunch of fake "hardcore gamer" fucking losers! :roll:

flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Which did you prefer? I haven’t put in enough time with Mario to compare them, but have nearly reached 70hrs in Zelda.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Don't make me choose between my babies! :cry:

They are BOTH deserving of being 2017's GOTY! 8)

Breath of the Wild for transforming the Zelda franchise into an epic and lush revolutionary open world action adventure! :up:

Super Mario Odyssey for being the funnest & absolute best 3D Mario game ever made (and the third best Mario game ever made behind Super Mario Bros. 1 & 3)! :up:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

HOLY SHIT!!! Last week's Japanese sales figures are in, and Nintendo sold over 220K Switch's, whilst Sony sold just above 60K PS4's. :shock: :shock: :shock:
System | This Week | Last Week | Last Year | YTD | Last YTD | LTD |
+-------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+
| NSW | 221.210 | 164.908 | 0 | 2.908.416 | 0 | 2.908.416 |

| PS4 | 62.965 | 85.687 | 79.348 | 1.674.848 | 1.616.011 | 5.775.515 |

| XB1 | 2.307 | 481 | 1.872 | 11.775 | 10.641 | 87.359 |
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Image

HOLY SHIT!!! Last week's Japanese sales figures are in, and Nintendo sold over 220K Switch's, whilst Sony sold just above 60K PS4's. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Congrats Nitnedno!

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 70,000,000

Xbox One Total Sales: 31,176,640

Switch Total Sales: 10,000,000

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2023 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

The Switch is MURDERING the competition! :lol:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:

Congrats Nitnedno!

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2023 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

Has it caught up to the SONY PSP yet?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Candy Arse wrote:

Congrats Nitnedno!

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

It looks like it's behind every Sony platform ever released? Xbox too come to think of it. Oh well.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/dec ... -producer/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Soul Calibur 6 confirmed not to be coming to Switch! Oh well there's always the Way of The Hadou waggle mode in USF2! :up:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Congrats to ninty for zelda winning 2017 GOTY Award. :up: Candy is pissed. He also didn't like Crackdown so many know not to follow his advice on what games are amazing while he pirates the games he bashes on pc. Mario also deserves the award but Zelda changed the formula more than mario and I think the cel shaded visuals make it stand out more. As long as nintendo don't introduce lootboxes they have my support. Fuck the haters. Go play your scummy EA yearly roster update shit lol

What's the matter sad pc gamers? Still depressed that there is no half life 3? hehe That's about the only thing which might have stood a chance against nintendo flagship titles.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

'The Verge' have made a pretty incredible video explaining why the Nintendo Switch is "the most innovative game console in a decade"! :up:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

DON'T BE A SHIT DAD (GET YOUR KID A SWITCH & MARIO FOR XMAS)

Post by Jasper »

ImageImage

With only 72 hours to go until Christmas...this is a public service announcement to all the fathers of Games Ranch! :)

You MUST purchase your child a Nintendo Switch + Super Mario Odyssey for Christmas. :up:

This game is just so magically lush and the absolute best & most fun 3D platformer in videogame history (it's essentially a videogame that every child deserves to experience, and any parent purposefully robbing their own child of such "Nintendo Magic" joy is absolutely pure evil). :cry:

What's so sad is that some of you (e.g. lestat) are purposefully deluding yourselves into believing your child wouldn't enjoy Super Mario Odyssey (it's understandable as you don't want to feel guilty about being a bad father for robbing your child of a masterpiece child-friendly game, whilst you selfishly spend thousands of dollars on gadgets for your grown arse self). :redface:

Don't let your child grow up to learn that their "hardcore gamer" dad is really just a greedy selfish cunt. Run to your local shopping centre to snag a Nintendo Switch + Super Mario Odyssey...and do it NOW!!! :up:
Last edited by Jasper on 24 Dec 2017 11:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH FOR 399 BUCKS (HURRY!!!)

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
Lestat I MUST agree with this - you SHOULD buy the kids a Switch!
Last edited by Candy Arse on 24 Dec 2017 01:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: DON'T BE A SHIT DAD (GET YOUR KID A SWITCH & MARIO FOR X

Post by Jasper »

Copy and pasted directly into your Master Race gaming thread! :up:

For those that don't know what's going on...all night Candy Arse has been posting and deleting over and over again that massive wall of text/gif/jpg. :roll:

Here's a screen capture I took right before he deleted it (and then re-posted it again...and then deleted it again)! :down:

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Lestat just do it. Otherwise Candy doesn't get paid by nintendo for keeping nintendo threads bumped up and reposting ads by quoting them. (He probably gets $100 per bump I'd say. Valve stopped giving him money for pimping steam and now he doesn't mention them anymore and only uses GOG)
Without ads these boards would be dead I reckon. (pretty much 80percent of posters I bet are ads as centrelink gave all its remaining money to single moms to buy nintendo games for kids this year which explains the massive sales of nintendo)

Edge made BOTW the best game of all time. Switch version lets kids play on the bus.

You can't do that with xbox. Batteries would die in 5 minutes and child protective services will put you in prison. The emotional suffering they experience at school for not having a switch while other parents gave them one can cause permanent damage to thier minds. Then nobody will be here to discuss xbox games since the pc gamers are jealous of consoles and want Xbox to die. (consoles are slowly becoming more pc-like and they see this as an invasion into thier territory much like mobile gaming is to dedicated game devices which are portable, so they attack all the console threads hoping to convert us into pc-only supporters as thier numbers are dwindling faster than the jedi in The Last Jedi movie)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Less than 24 hours to go until Christmas! :D

I hope the fathers of Games Ranch (who spend thousands of dollars on themselves to buy all sorts of gadgets) aren't planning to be selfish & greedy failures as fathers by purposefully robbing their own children of unwrapping a shiny new Nintendo Switch and experiencing the magic of Super Mario Odyssey.
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Both my boys finished SMO when it came out.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Your boys are lucky to have you for a father unlike lestat's boys who will NEVER experience the childhood bliss of playing the best 3D platformer in gaming history. All because their cruel selfish daddy would rather spend thousands of dollars a year to indulge in his videogame hobby, than spare 399 bucks for a Nintendo Switch so his kids can play child-friendly masterpieces likes Mario/Zelda/Splatoon...etc. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/splatoon-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

83 on Metacritic...now a "masterpiece"? :lol:

Actually a 68 on Metacritic if you remove the customary "Nintendo Bonus" of 15 points to any exclusive game.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

One of the great positives of buying a Switch and its various masterpiece titles for Christmas is, you can essentially play it within minutes because of the really small patches.

On PS4/XB1 it’s a different story.

So if you’re a father or dungeon dad like GameHED, why not?