t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Switch Tax is a thing.

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:
t0mby wrote:Maybe Jasper can tell us why Switch versions of multiplatform games are more expensive on the Switch.

Battle Chasers - Switch $39.99

Battle Chasers - PS4 $29.99

:lol:
An extra $20 here in Australia.
Geez the Switch has is a ripoff. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY WINS GAME CRITICS AWARDS E3 BEST OF

Post by Jasper »

guttermouth wrote:So i suss out ebay, thinking about selling my Mini NES. I checkout the price that they are ACTUALLY selling for and to my surprise not $600 more like around $150-$300. The higher selling ones are hacked consoles with more games on it. So i guess there is a HUGE difference on ebay when people talk about asking price and selling for. So yeah its not really worth selling the mini
Bahahahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at this lying little shitcunt still working so damn hard to try and ensure nobody purchases a SNES Mini - and to instead buy some junk emulator (that requires you to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS). :shock:

NES Mini's are selling for around 150 bucks on eBay?!? Go fuck yourself you lying sack of shit...and you KNOW you're lying! :down:

Even a quick search on eBay proves you're a liar. Put aside the "Buy It Now" listings (which have the NES Mini's selling for at the very least $330)...and thus taking just auction listings into account - here's an example of a NES Mini closest to having it's auction end. There's still almost an hour to go, and it's already selling for almost THREE TIMES THE RRP with so far 23 bids....

And no, these are brand new NES Mini's - so you can take your other bullshit lie about hacked units selling for more (what a fucking moron you are....the damn thing is more valuable not being opened, instead of it being a second hand unit that's been ripped out of it's box and tinkered around with). :roll:
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

SNES Mini back in stock at jb for pre order.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/453353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nintendo have already stated they will increase production of these units and make them until years end unlike the NES Mini so I don't think demand will be as high.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

How does it go...... How embarrassment....

Ooohhh whats so special about the most expensive one?? Its been opened and hacked

Bahahahahaha.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by guttermouth on 29 Jun 2017 09:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Liar, liar.....GutterCUNT's pussy lips on fire! :down:

How oh so convenient of you to post a bunch of cleverly edited screenshots of previously sold NES Mini's - in a way to avoid displaying any of the crucial details, for instance whether the listings are for possibly fake NES Mini's (there are plenty of fakes being sold online), whether the eBay listings you posted are new listings or old listings (obviously the value of the NES Mini has gone up since it was discontinued), etc.

Here are some examples of the MOST RECENTLY SOLD & GENUINE NES Mini's.... 8)

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Oh look, another one just sold a few minutes ago... 8)

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Jasper wrote:Liar, liar.....GutterCUNT's pussy lips on fire! :down:
I laughed
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

How oh so convenient of you to post a bunch of cleverly edited screenshots of previously sold NES Mini's - in a way to avoid displaying any of the crucial details, for instance whether the listings are for possibly fake NES Mini's (there are plenty of fakes being sold online), whether the eBay listings you posted are new listings or old listings (obviously the value of the NES Mini has gone up since it was discontinued), etc.

Here are some examples of the MOST RECENTLY SOLD & GENUINE NES Mini's.... 8)

Hahahaha.....those excuses. You got anything that isn't 8+ weeks old? Talk about picking whats convenient...oohh look the ones you listed also come with extra controllers........how embarrassment

Like i said around the $150-$300 mark...

I can't believe these facts actually upset you so MUCH.....how pathetic must your life be.....

Ebay: Search - NES Mini - completed listings =

http://m.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_nkw=Mi ... &LH_Sold=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cletus wrote:
I laughed
Yep, so did I
Last edited by guttermouth on 30 Jun 2017 08:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper can't even find some recent NES Minis that sold in the last week and has to resort to ones from April? Sounds as dodgy as his Nintendo collection. :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper wrote:Oh look, another one just sold a few minutes ago... 8)

Ahhh i see what you did there

Console
+
Extra Controller
+
Protective case
:lol: :lol: :lol: :run:
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

guttermouth wrote:
Jasper wrote:Oh look, another one just sold a few minutes ago... 8)

Ahhh i see what you did there

Console
+
Extra Controller
+
Protective case
:lol: :lol: :lol: :run:
Bubububu unopened! :rollin:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

guttermouth wrote: Ebay: Search - NES Mini - completed listings =

http://m.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_nkw=Mi ... &LH_Sold=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Your bullshit link doesn't work, genius! :redface:
guttermouth wrote:You got anything that isn't 8+ weeks old?
I already did you stupid fuck, I previously posted a screen capture of one that still had just under an hour to go until the auction was to end. Within that hour, it had additional bids and it eventually sold for almost $300 (again, with the RRP of the NES Mini being 99 bucks).
Jasper wrote:Here's an example of a NES Mini closest to having it's auction end. There's still almost an hour to go, and it's already selling for almost THREE TIMES THE RRP with so far 23 bids...

As for some of the auction listings including an extra controller...the RRP for the NES Mini controller is under 20 bucks. As if that in any way is massively jacking up the price! :roll:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper wrote:I already did you stupid fuck, I previously posted a screen capture of one that still had just under an hour to go until the auction was to end. Within that hour, it had additional bids and it eventually sold for almost $300
So what your telling me is the NES mini is selling around $150-$300 mark?? Thanks for proving my point you dense fuck....How fucken stupid can one person be
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Can't see his replies but obviously Jasper is being annihilated as usual
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

This cocksucker is still pretending he's ignoring me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:
What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:
Isnt this a jailable offense?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Only one way to find out. THIEVING CRIMINAL GutterCUNT needs to off himself first! 8)
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by guttermouth »

WOW......Changing the subject.. I guess we can rap this all up for now and put that down to me totally owning that pathetic rabid fanboy. Facts don't care about your feelings, time for the triggered Jasper to find comfort in his safe space. Triggering SJWs(Social Jasper Warriors), those tears of unfathomable of sadness are delicious.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Tears of unfathomable sadness? :?

Like your tears of missing out on the Kogan one hour "flash sale" for the Nintendo Switch? Your povo peasant arse is STILL without a Switch! :lol:

GOOD! Family-friendly Nintendo doesn't want to be associated with a THIEF and CRIMINAL like yourself! :down:

NO Super Mario Odyssey for you! 8)

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Question - if I sell my unopened SNES mini on Ebay for $400 or so, what sort of RetroPie setup could I get?
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

I'm looking at this one to be honest. Upgrade the controllers at some point too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Really? :?

GAME (UK's leading video-game retailer) is blaming Nintendo for their financial difficulties (remember, GAME in Australia ultimately went bankrupt)...
GAME blames deep-rooted financial issues on Nintendo's lack of Switch stock

UK retailer GAME has warned investors to expect another dismal set of financial results, after previously pinning hopes on the launch of Nintendo Switch to save its 12-month totals.

GAME now expects its profit for the year to be "substantially below previous expectations".

The reason? GAME has blamed Nintendo for not manufacturing enough stock.

Demand for Switch has been "very strong", GAME noted, but supply has been "lower than expected".

Nintendo Switch consoles remain out of stock at most bricks-and-mortar shops. There's currently none left on Amazon UK, either.

It's not the first time a Nintendo console has been to hard to find. Stock shortages of the Wii lasted much of that console's first year. It appears Switch will follow suit.

Switch sales have beaten Nintendo's own estimates.

Looking to the future, GAME sought to strike a more positive note: the chain is looking forward to more Nintendo Switch stock to help turn things around.

GAME's stock plummeted nearly 30 per cent this morning after its financial statement was made public.