Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

flipswitch
que
que

Re: RIDGE RACER 8 (HOLY SHIT!!! EXCLUSIVE TO NINTENDO SWITCH

Post by flipswitch »

Jasper wrote:HOLY SHIT!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

IN EUROPE...NINTENDO SWITCH (IN JUST 11 MONTHS) HAS ALREADY OUTSOLD THE LIFETIME SALES OF XBOX ONE (WHICH LAUNCHED OVER HALF A DECADE AGO)!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

* In the United States, Nintendo Switch is the fastest-selling gaming system in history with 4.8 million systems sold by the end of 2017.

* In Japan, Nintendo Switch has broken the Playstation 2's record and is now the fastest-selling gaming system in history reaching 3.3 million sales before Christmas.

* Nintendo Switch in the UK has already outsold Wii U (by a large margin, too) despite being on sale for 11 months vs 5+ years.

* Nintendo Switch sold 911,000 consoles by the end of 2017 in France, making it the country's fastest-selling gaming system in history.

* In Italy, the Nintendo Switch is the territory's fastest-selling Nintendo gaming system, beating the record held by Nintendo Wii.

* The Nintendo Switch has already eclipsed the lifetime sales of Xbox One in Spain.
Xbox One didn’t launch over half a decade ago. It’s roughly 4 years 3 months.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

Wow, the Switch must be catching up to the PS4 lifetime sales!

Candy, got those figures again? I've forgotten what they are.
Whoops! In my previous post I said PS4 sold 70 million units.

It's actually 75 million so I'm here to correct that mistake.

Congrats Nitnedno!

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 75,000,000

Xbox One Total Sales: 31,176,640

Switch Total Sales: 10,000,000

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2023 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

The Switch is MURDERING the competition! :lol:
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Monster Hunter World, the Switch exclusive, is going crazy in Japan and all around the world.

Monster Hunter World, has already OUTSOLD Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda Breath of The Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ARMS, 1,2- Switch, and is in track to surpass Splatoon 2. Many of these games have been out for months or close to a year. :shock:

Media Create Sales, Week 5, 2018 ( Jan 29 - Feb 04)

01./01. [PS4] Monster Hunter: World # <ACT> (Capcom) {2018.01.26} (¥8.980) - 346.187 / 1.591.356 (-72%)
02./00. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.01} (¥7.600) - 68.731 / NEW
03./03. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 25.758 / 1.997.568 (+0%)
04./02. [NSW] Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle <SLG> (Nintendo) {2018.01.18} (¥5.980) - 21.279 / 114.059 (-18%)
05./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 21.263 / 1.307.897 (-3%)
06./05. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.10.27} (¥5.980) - 15.978 / 1.587.954 (-4%)
07./00. [NSW] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim <The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn> <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks) {2018.02.01} (¥6.980) - 13.922 / NEW
08./07. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 12.709 / 847.677 (+24%)
09./06. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.11.17} (¥4.980) - 11.028 / 1.539.029 (-13%)
10./11. [3DS] Mario Party: The Top 100 <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.12.28} (¥4.980) - 7.037 / 149.345 (+8%)
11./09. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Hihou Legend Banbarayaa - Sword / Magnum <ACT> (Level 5) {2017.12.16} (¥4.800) - 6.053 / 496.905 (-22%)
12./14. [NSW] Arms <FTG> (Nintendo) {2017.06.16} (¥5.980) - 4.453 / 360.484 (+1%)
13./15. [NSW] 1-2-Switch <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 4.391 / 391.086 (+0%)
14./00. [NSW] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.09.07} (¥6.800) - 3.767 / 110.217
15./13. [NSW] Pokken Tournament DX <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.09.22} (¥5.980) - 3.731 / 218.461 (-22%)
16./08. [PS4] Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT <ACT> (Square Enix) {2018.01.11} (¥7.800) - 3.691 / 137.791 (-54%)
17./16. [PS4] Call of Duty: WWII # <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.11.03} (¥7.900) - 3.363 / 382.650 (-20%)
18./20. [NSW] Monster Hunter Double Cross: Nintendo Switch Ver. # <ACT> (Capcom) {2017.08.25} (¥5.800) - 3.180 / 211.119 (+1%)
19./23. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 3.158 / 181.254
20./21. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo <ETC> (Nintendo) {2016.11.23} (¥2.700) - 2.775 /

Code: Select all

+-------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+-------------+
|System |  This Week |  Last Week |  Last Year |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
+-------+------------+------------+------------+------------+------------+-------------+
| PS4 # |    109.287 |    140.145 |     36.378 |    437.430 |    244.597 |   6.329.833 |
|  NSW  |     49.165 |     47.107 |            |    322.805 |            |   3.635.424 |
| 3DS # |     11.461 |     11.313 |     26.101 |     97.481 |    200.289 |  23.920.260 |
| PSV # |      4.207 |      3.744 |      9.626 |     28.524 |     79.539 |   5.816.404 |
| XB1 # |        637 |      1.686 |        111 |      4.023 |        632 |      92.459 |
|  ALL  |    174.757 |    203.995 |     73.542 |    890.263 |    535.196 |  39.794.380 |
| XB1 X |        565 |      1.618 |            |      3.483 |            |       5.657 |
|  XB1  |         72 |         68 |        111 |        540 |        632 |      86.802 |
|PS4 Pro|     23.113 |     30.122 |      9.508 |     95.427 |     42.663 |     635.733 |
|  PS4  |     86.174 |    110.023 |     26.870 |    342.003 |    201.934 |   5.694.100 |
|  PSV  |      4.207 |      3.744 |      9.626 |     28.524 |     79.539 |   5.630.953 |
|n-2DSLL|      6.522 |      6.842 |            |      6.522 |            |     615.190 |
|  2DS  |      1.082 |      1.094 |      5.593 |     10.336 |     53.059 |     504.559 |
|n-3DSLL|      3.857 |      3.377 |     18.891 |     28.313 |    132.577 |   4.701.187 |
Not only that, PS4 has decimated the Switch in sales for weeks :shock:

They simply can’t get enough of this game. It has literally destroyed all NINTENDO exclusives in a short amount of time. :lol:
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Jeez, I better sell my Switch now, thanks for the info Flip :up:
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

Jasper wrote:

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:Monster Hunter World, the Switch exclusive, is going crazy in Japan and all around the world.

Monster Hunter World, has already OUTSOLD Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Super Mario Odyssey, Zelda Breath of The Wild, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, ARMS, 1,2- Switch, and is in track to surpass Splatoon 2. Many of these games have been out for months or close to a year. :shock:

01./01. [PS4] Monster Hunter: World # <ACT> (Capcom) {2018.01.26} (¥8.980) - 346.187 / 1.591.356 (-72%)
02./00. [PS4] Dragon Ball FighterZ <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2018.02.01} (¥7.600) - 68.731 / NEW
03./03. [NSW] Splatoon 2 # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.07.21} (¥5.980) - 25.758 / 1.997.568 (+0%)
04./02. [NSW] Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle <SLG> (Nintendo) {2018.01.18} (¥5.980) - 21.279 / 114.059 (-18%)
05./04. [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe <RCE> (Nintendo) {2017.04.28} (¥5.980) - 21.263 / 1.307.897 (-3%)
06./05. [NSW] Super Mario Odyssey # <ACT> (Nintendo) {2017.10.27} (¥5.980) - 15.978 / 1.587.954 (-4%)
07./00. [NSW] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim <The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire \ The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dragonborn> <RPG> (Bethesda Softworks) {2018.02.01} (¥6.980) - 13.922 / NEW
08./07. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # <ADV> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 12.709 / 847.677 (+24%)
09./06. [3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon <RPG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.11.17} (¥4.980) - 11.028 / 1.539.029 (-13%)
10./11. [3DS] Mario Party: The Top 100 <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.12.28} (¥4.980) - 7.037 / 149.345 (+8%)
11./09. [3DS] Yo-kai Watch Busters 2: Hihou Legend Banbarayaa - Sword / Magnum <ACT> (Level 5) {2017.12.16} (¥4.800) - 6.053 / 496.905 (-22%)
12./14. [NSW] Arms <FTG> (Nintendo) {2017.06.16} (¥5.980) - 4.453 / 360.484 (+1%)
13./15. [NSW] 1-2-Switch <ETC> (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 4.391 / 391.086 (+0%)
14./00. [NSW] Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch <FTG> (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.09.07} (¥6.800) - 3.767 / 110.217
15./13. [NSW] Pokken Tournament DX <FTG> (Pokemon Co.) {2017.09.22} (¥5.980) - 3.731 / 218.461 (-22%)
16./08. [PS4] Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT <ACT> (Square Enix) {2018.01.11} (¥7.800) - 3.691 / 137.791 (-54%)
17./16. [PS4] Call of Duty: WWII # <ACT> (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.11.03} (¥7.900) - 3.363 / 382.650 (-20%)
18./20. [NSW] Monster Hunter Double Cross: Nintendo Switch Ver. # <ACT> (Capcom) {2017.08.25} (¥5.800) - 3.180 / 211.119 (+1%)
19./23. [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 # <RPG> (Nintendo) {2017.12.01} (¥7.980) - 3.158 / 181.254
20./21. [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo <ETC> (Nintendo) {2016.11.23} (¥2.700) - 2.775 /

|System |  This Week |  Last Week |  Last Year |     YTD    |  Last YTD  |     LTD     |
| PS4 # |    109.287 |    140.145 |     36.378 |    437.430 |    244.597 |   6.329.833 |
|  NSW  |     49.165 |     47.107 |            |    322.805 |            |   3.635.424 |
| 3DS # |     11.461 |     11.313 |     26.101 |     97.481 |    200.289 |  23.920.260 |
| PSV # |      4.207 |      3.744 |      9.626 |     28.524 |     79.539 |   5.816.404 |
| XB1 # |        637 |      1.686 |        111 |      4.023 |        632 |      92.459 |
|  ALL  |    174.757 |    203.995 |     73.542 |    890.263 |    535.196 |  39.794.380 |
| XB1 X |        565 |      1.618 |            |      3.483 |            |       5.657 |
|  XB1  |         72 |         68 |        111 |        540 |        632 |      86.802 |
|PS4 Pro|     23.113 |     30.122 |      9.508 |     95.427 |     42.663 |     635.733 |
|  PS4  |     86.174 |    110.023 |     26.870 |    342.003 |    201.934 |   5.694.100 |
|  PSV  |      4.207 |      3.744 |      9.626 |     28.524 |     79.539 |   5.630.953 |
|n-2DSLL|      6.522 |      6.842 |            |      6.522 |            |     615.190 |
|  2DS  |      1.082 |      1.094 |      5.593 |     10.336 |     53.059 |     504.559 |
|n-3DSLL|      3.857 |      3.377 |     18.891 |     28.313 |    132.577 |   4.701.187 |

They simply can’t get enough of this game. It has literally destroyed all NINTENDO exclusives in a short amount of time. :lol:
This is SHOCKING news, glad I made the right choice with the PS4, it was touch and go there.

Thanks for the info!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:

ImageImage

Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

t0mby wrote:
flipswitch wrote:Monster Hunter World, the Switch exclusive, is going crazy in Japan and all around the world.

This is SHOCKING news, glad I made the right choice with the PS4, it was touch and go there.

Thanks for the info!
Wow it's so good to see a Switch exclusive game performing this well on PS4! :up:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Rocco needs to comprehend that Nintendo last year lined up their ducks in a way they've never ever done before. The Release of Zelda/Mario, their 2 biggest franchises on new interesting hardware, you can't repeat that performance year in year out. Switch's portability will be it's Achilles heel too, as it prohibits developers from releasing games like monster hunter world on the platform without significant downgrades.

GTAV just clocked 90m copies sold, the lack of RDR2 on switch is going to be a massive negative for the platform.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Yeah but Playerunknown's Battlegrounds should be pretty awesome on Switch though.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Golf Story on sale, can highly recommend it
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:Rocco needs to comprehend that Nintendo last year lined up their ducks in a way they've never ever done before. The Release of Zelda/Mario, their 2 biggest franchises on new interesting hardware, you can't repeat that performance year in year out. Switch's portability will be it's Achilles heel too, as it prohibits developers from releasing games like monster hunter world on the platform without significant downgrades.

GTAV just clocked 90m copies sold, the lack of RDR2 on switch is going to be a massive negative for the platform.
And 15 million of those sales were in 2017, that's bloody impressive for a game that's over 4 years old.

Your move Rocco.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Good to hear the major japanese companies supporting switch.

Not interested in sales figures. Nintendo has all the exclusives so even if they can't beat sony on sales they will still have their devoted fanbase buying their machines to play the games.

This news has me excited:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... -to-switch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

More western retro RPG like this please. The port of the first Pillars game to consoles was handled well. Not a lazy port. Hopefully these guys can also do a good job. What console gamers need is more classic WRPG shit.

There are dozens of JRPG, but there needs to be just as many of these games too. Would love a remake of older pc games like Arcanum using modern tech today.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Eurogamer has done a Monster Hunter World Appreciation article:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... dget-games" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

capcom obviously underestimated the switch and it wouldn't commit to it and now with MHW doing well, I wonder what this means for non-world MH titles? Will they (open world) be the norm in the west while the numbered games the norm in the east? Nintendo still got MHXX. Will older MH numbered series just be replaced by the "World" games? Or capcom lets them both co-exist? (one for portables and the other for next gen?)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

-720p in both docked and handheld

-original assets(same as all versions) from Xbox 360

-slightly lower quality shadows on Switch
compared to Xbox 360 original hardware

-texture filtering much lower in undocked mode

-shadow resolution reduced in undocked mode

-nearly locked 60fps, only some minor dips to the mid 50s in typical gameplay, close to Xbox One X(via 360 software BC) performance in most cases

-drops frames more in GPU stress moments compared to Xbox One X(via 360 software BC)

-loading screens 10 seconds faster on Switch(compared to Wii U)

Console editions ranked from best to worst performance

Xbox One X(via Xbox 360 BC) > Switch > Xbox 360 > Wii U
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol: Wow.

Can't wait to play the real Bayonetta 3 on PC :up:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Nah I think being able to play on the bus makes it superior.
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

I found an awesome use case for the Switch last night- my power went out.

That Octopath Traveler demo is oddly compelling. I don't usually do JRPGs but it looks pretty cool.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

So after one year your playtime stats reset. BOTW, my first purchase on launch day, says first played 1 day ago.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

A playable demo is now available for Kirby Star Allies on the Nintendo Switch! :up:
t0mby
Cheats

Re: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY NINTENDO SWITCH & ZELDA BOTW (GOTY 20

Post by t0mby »

Does it have any "must play" exclusives like Monster Hunter World yet? That'd sell me on the Switch. If you wanna play, you gotta pay!
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Annihilate? Do you have the numbers?
PlayStation 4, Switch and Xbox One all performed well in the month of January. The Nintendo Switch sold the most systems, but Sony’s PlayStation 4 generated the most revenue. In dollar sales, the gap between the top-selling platform and the third best-selling was only 3 percent.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-ja ... -hw.24886/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Nintendo Switch continues to ANNIHILATE both PS4 and XB1 in America, with the Switch coming out on top (AGAIN) for the month of January... :wink:

https://nintendoeverything.com/january- ... are-units/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:

ImageImage

Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Congrats Nitnedno!

PlayStation 4 Total Sales: 70,000,000

Xbox One Total Sales: 31,176,640

Switch Total Sales: 10,000,000

iPhone - over 1 billion
Switch - 10,000,000

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the PS4 in 2023 provided the PS4 sells 0 units between now and then!

If the Switch keeps selling at this rate, it'll catch up to the iPhone in 2093 provided the iPhone sells 0 units between now and then!

The Switch is MURDERING the competition! :lol:
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Note that it has been over 5 YEARS since Blizzard Entertainment released Diablo III.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018- ... f-all-time" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Congrats Capcom! The exclusively NOT on Switch Monster Hunter World is already Capcom's best selling game OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Nintendo will need some serious moneyhats to nab this as an exclusive again. Capcom did the right thing launching it only on current gen platforms. :up:
theboss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Post by theboss »

Jasper lost the plot again, going on a rampage posting gay tranny porn everywhere. Not the behaviour of a sane individual with a happy and fulfilling life. While Jasper seeks professional help, we pray he does not end up in the ER again and stays away from sharp objects.

To ease the disappointment he's brought onto the community, please refrain from posting in this thread and use the other official switch thread.