Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: Wii U - Nov 30th @ $349 In Oz! Bayonetta 2 Wii U EXCLUSI

Post by Jasper »

Yes Tomby, now lets look at the 360's launch lineup.........

Amped 3
Blazing Angels
Call of Duty 2
Condemned
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Full Auto
Fight Night
Gun
Kameo
Madden 2006
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 2006
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
NHL 2k6
Perfect Dark Zero
Peter Jacksons King Kong
Project Gotham Racing 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006
The Outfit
Tomy Clancys Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tony Hawks American Wasteland

Port after port after port......only like 4 games are 360 exclusive, the rest are ports! Hypocrite much? 8)
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Yes, but they all came out on release day. That is 20 games!

20 release day titles > 6 release day titles.

Now let's look at how many weren't old port and were new releases.
Amped 3
Blazing Angels
Condemned
Full Auto
Fight Night
Gun
Kameo
Madden 2006
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2k6
Perfect Dark Zero
Peter Jacksons King Kong
Project Gotham Racing 3
The Outfit
Hmmmm. 19 new releases!

Fuck you're a clown Socco. Enjoy your 6 launch day games! and 28 current gen ports. MASS EFFECT 3 CAME OUT IN FEBRUARY 2012! HOW YOU GOING TO PLAY THE OTHER 2 AND CARRY OVER YOUR SAVE? HOPE MARIO CAN SAVE THE GALAXY FROM THE GETH!

:lol: :fight: :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Rayman Legends - Wii U Exclusive (Day 1 Wii U Launch Title)

t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Old news. Game will be ported to current gen consoles then you won't care, just like we don't care about the ports on WiiU. All 28 of them!

selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Keep waiting for Rayman ya silly bitch, gonna wait for Bayonetta 2 also? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and you kept crying about Monster Hunter 3 not being released on PAL for 3DS. Well buttercup, it will be here in March in both HD on Wii U, and on 3DS! 8) :up:

How's Monster Hunter on your Vita going? Oh that's right, there is no MH for Vita because Capcom like virtually every other developer is avoiding your dead on arrival garbage Vita like the plague. :lol:

t0mby wrote:Yes, but they all came out on release day. That is 20 games!

20 release day titles > 6 release day titles.

Now let's look at how many weren't old port and were new releases.
Amped 3
Blazing Angels
Condemned
Full Auto
Fight Night
Gun
Kameo
Madden 2006
NBA 2K6
NBA Live 2006
NHL 2k6
Perfect Dark Zero
Peter Jacksons King Kong
Project Gotham Racing 3
The Outfit
Hmmmm. 19 new releases!

Fuck you're a clown Socco. Enjoy your 6 launch day games! and 28 current gen ports. MASS EFFECT 3 CAME OUT IN FEBRUARY 2012! HOW YOU GOING TO PLAY THE OTHER 2 AND CARRY OVER YOUR SAVE? HOPE MARIO CAN SAVE THE GALAXY FROM THE GETH!

You are a total dumbfuck, seriously..... The vast majority of the games you haven't removed from your list of 360 launch titles, where multiplatform and available elsewhere.

Yet like the tool you are, just a moment ago you created a list, removing ALL Wii U games that are multiplatform, like Tekken, Assassin’s Creed III etc...

As for Mass Effect, I don't give a shit, but my understanding is the game has massive changes to it for the Wii U version which involves Mass Effect 1 & 2. Batman/Ninja Gaiden Wii U are also undergoing upgrades, new features, changes etc...
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote: You are a total dumbfuck, seriously..... The vast majority of the games you haven't removed from your list of 360 launch titles, where multiplatform and available elsewhere.
I REMOVED THE WIIU MULTIPLATFORM GAMES COS THEY WERE PORTS OF OLD GAMES!

I DIDN"T REMOVE THE MULTIPLATFORM GAMES FOR 360 COS THEY WERE NEW RELEASES AND ON MORE POWERFUL TECH THAN EXISTING CONSOLES!

Man, suck it up fatboy, that's all you're good at, sucking!

Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Guaranteed Bayonetta 2 will end up on both the PS4 and Xbox 720 with better controls and graphics.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Can someone rename this thread to Wii U - Shovelware/Port Bucket $348 too expensive?
The Adza
PSN ID: The_Adza

Post by The Adza »

This thread is giving me cancer. I just want to read about Wii U, not read troll post and troll baiting posts over and over. Jasper, the info you post is great, but leave out the "Sony and M$ must be butthurt" stuff.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

^^&
Dude, Rocco threads are shit. 99% of the info he posts is irrelevant to PAL gamers.
Jasper wrote: You are a total dumbfuck, seriously..... The vast majority of the games you haven't removed from your list of 360 launch titles, where multiplatform and available elsewhere.
I also counted 7, YES SEVEN! (Sup NSW!) 360 exclusives* and even that is one more game than the WiiU line up!

[Click to see hidden content]
*Some of them came out on the PS3 about 14 months later *Cough* 1+ year old ports!
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Rorschach wrote:Guaranteed Bayonetta 2 will end up on both the PS4 and Xbox 720 with better controls and graphics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SEGA has something to say to you............

Poor baby! :cry:
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:Wii U version of Mass Effect 3 which involves Mass Effect 1 & 2.
You won't get Mass Effect 1 cos it's published exclusively by Microsoft! :lol:

Poor baby! :cry:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Who would even want Mass Effect on any console, when the superior versions are on PC? :lol:

New Super Mario Bros U, Rayman Legends, Bayonetta 2, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Nintendo Land, The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3 etc......it's all about the exclusives!!! 8)

And to think, Nintendo have yet to announce a single Wii U game developed by them, outside of the launch window? Imagine the masterpieces Retro, EAD Tokyo etc.. are developing!
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:And to think, Nintendo have yet to announce a single Wii U game developed by them, outside of the launch window? Imagine the masterpieces Retro, EAD Tokyo etc.. are developing!
Let me predict it for you.

Mario Kart 8
Metroid 8
Zelda XIII
Smash Bros Smash Me Smash U Edition
Mario Universe
U unFit
Animal Crossing
Another Donkey Kong game
Maybe a Starfox game
A Wario game
Mario Party
A Luigi game
A Yoshi game
A Kirby game.
A Mario Sports game (Golf/Tennis/Petanque)
Last edited by t0mby on 14 Sep 2012 01:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Good to know...

Nintendo have announced the Wii U GamePad has it's own AC adapter, so you can continue playing Wii U games on the GamePad for as long as you want no matter the battery life in say the comfort of laying in bed, instead of being forced to return back to the living room, and continue playing by plugging the GamePad up to the Wii U console.

There's going to be many nights of me snuggled up in bed, playing New Super Mario Bros U directly of the GamePad. :)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Ignore the price/release date in the below promotional material, but these are the contents of both models........

Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

The Wii U looks awesome and I can’t wait to get my hands on one. Having skipped the last couple efforts from Nintendo because they were garbage, this will finally give me a reason to get back into the fold. $349.95 is an absolute bargain when you consider that you’re getting a 360/PS3 plus an iPad plus all those Nintendo exclusives plus low power consumption.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Xenoblade Creators Are Making A Wii U Game

Game designer Tetsuya Takahashi and his team at Monolith Soft are working on a totally new title for the Wii U.

At Monolith, Takahashi designed Xenoblade Chronicles (above). Before founding that studio, he designed Xenogears and the Xenosaga games, while at Square Enix.

No word on what his current Wii U project is or when it will be released.

Monolith Soft are brilliant (Xenoblade proves it). I bet they are hard at work on a lush new gorgeous RPG. :up:
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

Twit wrote:The Wii U looks awesome and I can’t wait to get my hands on one. Having skipped the last couple efforts from Nintendo because they were garbage, this will finally give me a reason to get back into the fold. $349.95 is an absolute bargain when you consider that you’re getting a 360/PS3 plus an iPad plus all those Nintendo exclusives plus low power consumption.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

If you missed out on the awesome Arkham City on either the PS3 or 360 this year you can pick it up on the Wii U next year. Deffently one of the best games this year.
Here are some Wii U screen shots...

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Again, why anybody would buy this game on console, when the superior version is on PC is beyond me.... :?

Buying downgraded games on 360 and not the superior version on PC, it's just so retarded and xbot-like. Wii U will have enough exclusives to make it a must buy, this is not a Microsoft console after all.

This is why you buy a Wii U..........

EXCLUSIVES!!!!! 8)
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

Cloud - this is not the troll thread. Please keep this one for genuine discussion of the Wii U.

So I understand that the Wii U is backwards compatible, but does anyone know if Wii titles are going to be automatically up-scaled with faster framerates and better texture detail or will they stay locked at the original 320p or whatever they were? Also, since I plan on buying the white version I’m wondering if there will be any cheap 3rd-party GamePad stands available or if I’ll need to instead lean it up against a toaster until I can afford the official one?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Bayonetta 2 PR -
On September 13, 2012 Bayonetta 2 was announced as an exclusive title under development for the Wii U during the Nintendo Direction presentation held on the same day.

As game developers, we are incredibly excited to be able to announce a new title to all of our fans; however, we are aware that the announcement may have come as a shock to many of you.

As with Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2 is under development and production here at PlatinumGames, and is a true sequel to the acclaimed first game in the series.

Bayonetta is one of our most beloved titles, and it played a large part in establishing PlatinumGames as an emerging game studio in the minds of users worldwide.

Bayonetta has fans the world over, and we would never dream of alienating them from participating in the future of PlatinumGames.

That being said, the console games market is in a state of upheaval, so establishing a new game franchise requires a considerable amount of will, determination, and love. Bayonetta is a brand that we want to see become stronger, reaching the hands of more and more gamers, so we have continued to consult with SEGA, the previous game’s publisher, on how we can make sure this takes place. Our answer was a new partnership with Nintendo.

Along with their new hardware, Nintendo, as a company, is dedicated to establishing a new future for the games industry, as you can tell by their record of passionate support for gaming. Alongside Nintendo, we hope to grow the Bayonetta brand beyond where it stands today, allowing even more gamers around the world to experience the action of our beloved witch. As developers, we are working hard to make this a reality.

We hope that you will look forward to what we have in store.

Tatsuya Minami
President & CEO, PlatinumGames Inc.

Xbots/SDF, you are so fucking out of luck if you think you are ever going to see this on a non Nintendo home console! :thefinger:

Hideki Kamiya is getting death threats from Xbots/SDF, it's out of control. The Bayonetta 2 thread over at Neogaf is almost 100 pages long, with Xbots/SDF nerds having meltdowns. :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:
Last edited by Jasper on 14 Sep 2012 03:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cardsy

Post by Cardsy »

BC will be care of "Wii mode". Games will run at the same res with the same eye-rape shit filter as in the original versions. Still better off running Wii games in Dolphin if you want them to look nice.

Stick to the future games as Jasper says.