Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH FOR 399 BUCKS (HURRY!!!)

Post by GameHED »

Hype building up for the spiritual sucessor to Skies of Arcadia! :P
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Don't worry BANDAI NAMCO...we forgive you for originally not having much faith in the Nintendo Switch! :wink:

BANDAI NAMCO WORKING ON THREE NEW SWITCH EXCLUSIVES

During a recent financial briefing, Mitsuaki Taguchi, the president of Bandai Namco Holdings Inc., has said that the company plans to further support Switch development, with plenty of resources allocated to developing for Nintendo’s latest console. Speaking on the popularity of the console, Taguchi said that they didn’t expect the Switch to be successful so quickly:

“We have put out three games on the Switch so far and all of them are doing well. It’s a shame, but we didn’t think the Switch [would] be accepted this fast.”

He also stated that all of Bandai’s properties could “see product made available for Switch,” which certainly opens up a lot of doors.
Bandai Namco holds a lot of franchises, from Tekken and Dragon Ball to Power Rangers and Digimon, with just about everything you could imagine in between, so the possibilities are near-endless.

On top of this, it was also revealed that Bandai Namco will be announcing three new Switch exclusives in 2018, between Spring and Summer (Autumn and Winter, respectively, for us down south). There’s no telling what these games could be, but we’ll be sure to bring you any and all news as it comes.

https://www.vooks.net/bandai-namco-work ... xclusives/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I think Bandai should port the gundam versus game to switch and think about Dragonball FightZ (MVC style combat with Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2's graphics). Fighting games fit well on portable machines due to battery life issue.

And some Tales games would be nice. A port of Tales of VEsperia from the xbox360 would be cool. Remember old games from last gen are ideal because people want to play these on tiny carts and re-experience them again on small screen. You don't have to have UHD texture quality or higher framerates. Switch is less powerful than base ps4. Plus the content is fresh to nintendo-only users. All they need to do is remaster things like Sony to pad the library without necessarily boosting the framerates. (that's what Skyrim is on switch) Forget relying on big publishers like EA so much. They go with the most high userbase or the most powerful machines due to the engines that they pimp. Because of EA Mass Effect Andromeda ended up sucking because they chose to use the frostbite engine which isn't suited for RPG. Go for ports of the older but good stuff that people missed from last gen due to not owning the platform.

Since the Switch doesn't require a TV it holds a unique position as a portable machine that can play last gen games anywhere. It's not supposed to compete against 4K gaming or PC. It's going to have to pad the library more to give the masse something to play between metroid and zeldas. (eg Okami HD port to switch or Darksiders 1 + 2)
I find that poeple are happy if they can replay old games again in a different way. As long as the games were not crap. You give them a definitive edition of something like Zelda Wind Waker HD on wiiu and they salivate. If Skyrim sells well on Switch I think nintendo should think about getting company to port Oblivion and Morrowind to Switch and then publish those too. Do all this before Elder Scrolls 6 though.. Timing is everything
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

With some 85 million copies shipped, GTA V is now the best-selling game ever in the US, surpassing Wii Sports, according to Take Two. As for GTA Online, multiple years after launch, it just had its best quarter ever in terms of revenue.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Wow congrats GTA V!
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Does the switch have the best selling game ever?
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

No, that's GTA V, believe it or not.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I just checked, no it doesn't. Do you think Jasper might announce an exclusive release for it soon like he announced Monster Hunter World, coming to PS4? :lol:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

Oh that's a shame, guess I'll have to pick up another system that has the best selling game ever.
Hercy

Post by Hercy »

You should get an Xbox. You can play the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, and 10th best games of all time: http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/ ... ?sort=desc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you get a Switch you'll have to make do with the 12th and 13th best games.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

So Xbox has the best selling game of all time.

Of the 10 best games of all time, Xbox has 6 of them.

Is it fair to call the Switch a flop, given these damning numbers?
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

Thanks for the info friend, I'll certainly look out for a Xbox and Copy of GTA5. :up:

I hear they released a new one that plays games in 4k and runs everything really well.
Hercy

Post by Hercy »

What!? That's incredible news. I think I'll send a PM to GameHED to see if he can get me a good price at his EB store.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Just in case nobody was aware of this, but GTAV is not only the best selling game ever made, with a very high metacritic score, it also has regular free updates and game modes. In fact, not one update has been premium DLC. For the price of what is now a budget title (except on digital d/l), you can still enjoy new free content almost fortnightly.

No wonder it sold as much as it has.

And even though all the content is free, a lot of people are still more than happy to pay for the odd shark card (in-game money) even though they really don't need to.
Last edited by Cletus on 09 Nov 2017 05:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

Great, I'll grab a copy when it's under $200.00
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

Cletus... Go kill yourself! :suicide:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:
Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Seriously, if you don't own a 3DS....kill yourself! :redface:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Oh, and video reviews are up...
Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

YET ON THE OTHER HAND....

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

What a fucking mess you are. Go kill yourself! :suicide:

Jasper advising ranch members to kill themselves .
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:
Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

Jasper wrote:Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan, Animal Crossing: New Leaf etc...are all being released in Australia within the next 2-3 months.

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
Jasper wrote:So iv'e put in about 12 hours into Zelda: BotW....just finished up my very first dungeon! :up:

I cannot put into words just how fucking enormous this game is. Eiji Aonuma wasn't lying when he said everything in the game is fully interactive (objects, animals, people, etc), and that anywhere you see in the game (even in the very far distant)...you can climb over to/fly over to/swim over to/ride over to/using your shield to surfboard over to, etc.

And the visuals and music are soooooooo phenomenal. The reviewers are correct, BotW truly is the best Zelda ever made and the best video game in history. :)

Seriously, if you call yourself a "gamer", and don't play this game, bahahaha....]you may as well go kill yourself(you have no idea what the fuck you are missing out on). :lol:

Jasper wrote:What's "stupid" is a JUDAS of the gaming industry like yourself, even having the audacity to post on a gaming message-board. :down:

Do you think everyone here has forgotten that you were basically the only one that was adamantly fighting in favour of Microsoft's Xbox One DRM strategy? :roll:

Whilst your sisterhood of xbots were up in arms and actually doing something about Microsoft's attempt to strip gamers of their consumer rights, YOU were posting comment after comment DEFENDING Microsoft's DRM strategy. :redface:

Search your history of posts, gutter stench pussy lips! There is post after post of you defending Microsoft's DRM strategy in which you comment that Microsoft were left with no other alternative, and you even spouted garbage about how used games should not be compared to other used goods (like cars, bags etc) in which manufacturers have no further rights over sold goods, and that game developers deserve a cut of used game sales. :lol:

What a vile Microsoft cum pig you are, siding with the multi-billion dollar conglomerate attempting to destroy game ownership! :down:

Here you are in this thread POST AFTER POST advocating for gamers to buy an emulator, and to then COMMIT A CRIME and ILLEGALLY download and STEAL ROMS. Software piracy is a CRIMINAL act, hence making you GutterCUNT - no different to a child molester, or murderer, or sex offender. :shock:

So in conclusion...you advocate for Microsoft to strip gamers of their consumer rights, but you also advocate for gamers to commit a crime and steal from Nintendo. :?

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

People said it wouldn't run on switch but it's here: :up:
No forced waggle.

Now all they need is amiibo of Doomguy which unlocks the original Doom in-game to play on the title screen.
Only a matter of time that Miscorsoft gets ports of Halo on there now.. First Minecraft. Then Halo. And Gears of War after that.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I thought this video is a great look at the problems of Hob (nice little zelda clone made by the guys behind the torchlight games).
He highlights some of the prblems with puzzles that are too cryptic for the player to figure out due to never having enough hints or signposts to nudge them in the direction to get the answer and how this affects the player experience. If you don't know what something did and how it affects the world, you end up guessing, when you end up guesing and give the player the freedom to just go anywhere they want, you ruin the fun of obtaining the answer because you expect them to go everywhere and try everything to get that answer which can be boring and tedious busywork. Limiting and restricting thier options keeps the pace of the game fast so thier mind doesn't just wander and do things that have no connection to what you want them to do. You need to give them the ilsusion they are doing everything themselve but really you are guiding them down a path that eventually leads them to the conclusion you want them to figure out for themselves without telling them explicitly.

Also annother major thing wrong with some games is when bugs and glitches can destroy the gameplay due to the player not knowing if it's a bug or just part of the puzzle to make the player think. The solution to this problem is simple: you teach the player how something works in isolation of other things first, and then gradually introduce new things so they know for sure whether a given thing is working the way it SHOULD work. Then when they see a bug or glitch they can tell whether it was due to the designers of the puzzle trying to throw a curveball at the player to think differently in that one instance, ...or whether it is the game just being broken due to poor testing and the game isn't acting the way it normally should so this is why the player is stuck and can't progress..

This is very important stuff for the indies if you want to make good games that are fun and wel-designed and tested. If you let us have loads of freedom you introduce the possibility of the player to break the game unintentionally or confuse them when you make everything too cryptic and didn't introduce the mechanics in isolation of each other in controlled environments to teach them how something is meant to work. You need a team who tries your ideas and if it isn't given the stamp of quality, you need to rethink how you made it. Adventure games go into the double digits in hours played so you need to factor that in. Is the double digit playtime spent fighting the bugs and glitches or having fun solving mysteries and fixing the land of evil and purging it of dangerous bosses who are tougher than 100% of the world except the hero? That's why I think sometimes if you get stuck, the game should have npcs guiding the player (like those dashing ostrich aliens in Super Metroid which trains the less flashy player how to do something by demonstrating the moves in practe) just to ensure you don't piss them off.

Anyway they went belly up now, so it's too late for them to make a sequel. :P But if you want to avoid the second video game crash, encourage developers to test everything and work within realistic limits so the industry isn't flooded with broken games. Do everything tiny first then build from the solid base/foundation. If the foundation itself is flawed then it ruins whatever you build on top of it, because whatever it is sitting on will collapse bringing the building along with it. All that hard work focusing on the building will have wasted..

Edit: just to show he is not a nintendo fanboy he talks about zelda's flaws too. (very nitpicky though considering NES original was the inspiration for the game because it was true 2D open world game not scripted shit like witcher 3 where you play pregenerated character with limited choice. People forget adventure games are not rpgs. Did Pitfall have awesome story and NPCs? What about Wonderboy or Sonic Adventure or Metroid? And castlevania adventures were not pure rpg either. People WANT Zelda to be about story when it never was about that and they often unfairly compare it to RPG games like Final Fantasy. EG See Jeff Gerstmann's review on Zelda TP and his disapointment of the game not having voices in a time when Final Fatansy had it for npc. Again, coparing RPG (which emphasises deep NPC interaction) to adventure games which are all about exploration. Thinking that just because one company does something it must therefore be good for Zelda and adventure games in general when clearly it's not in some instances where not talking means your brain has to work overime to observe the surroundings like in old Tomb Raider games. and in some popular rpgs voices hurt the franche._ Eg When oblivion came out and npcs said less interesting things because someone had to say the lines and be paid vs just having them use text which lets the player see more varied speech and topics.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Let's put this thread near the top again for Jasper.
Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote: Here she is.

It doesn't get any better than this. :up:
How did I miss this? :?

You are a DISGUSTING man!!! :down: :down: :down:

Selfishly spending thousands upon thousands of dollars on gadgets/consoles/games all for your grown-arse greedy self - whilst intentionally robbing your young children of the magic of playing a child-friendly game as mind-blowing & joyous as Super Mario Odyssey? :cry:

Are your kids still on an internet/social media ban, as to ensure they don't know the existence of Nintendo Switch/Legend of Zelda: BOTW/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe/Splatoon 2/Super Mario Odyssey? :?

Any FATHER WITH A PASSION FOR GAMING purposely inflicting harm against their child by robbing them of the "Nintendo Magic" (as demonstrated below) deserves to be reported to the Department of Family and Community Services. :down:

There so fucking better be a Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle under your Christmas tree next month (and I want you to post photographic evidence!!!). Otherwise expect a knock on your door by a DOCS case worker sometime in January! 8)

ImageImage

So in this post Jasper is making a threat against lestat and his children.
Jasper wrote:
lestat wrote:I'm not anglo

:keke:
In this post Jasper is throwing racist insults at lestat.

Previously Jasper has also thrown racist insults at Tsudo Kunoda's Japanese heritage.

Jasper, why are you cyber-bullying people?
flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

flipswitch wrote:
Jasper wrote:

Disgusting behavior. Is this normal for Nintendo fans?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Yoshi Sonic

Post by Yoshi Sonic »

I don't usually do that.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... t-analysed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

600p
30fps
Massive framerate drops

:lol:
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

I was wondering when someone was going to post something about the Doom/Switch debacle. Couldn't image that game at anything less than 60fps.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

I'm sure Jasper was just about to post it before I did.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digit ... t-analysed

600p
30fps
Massive framerate drops

:lol:
30fps seemed fine with you when Donkey Kong Country Returns was ported to 3DS. Just saying.._ :D

Proof Candy is a closet nintendo fangirl here:
http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p360974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Me having to warn him the game isn't 60 like the 'inferior' wii original:
http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... 79#p361879" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Super Street Fighter 4 on 3DS was 60 fps when you turned off the 3D and you bashed it. :oops:
No unbiased stamp for you today due to inconsistancy in your logic. How can Candy enjoy a game if it's not 60fps? Becuase he is a biased nintendo fan who doesn't care about kwality that's why..