Post by MiNiStRy »

Yawn. Nintendo the console for kiddies.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Re: LEAKED! UBISOFT IS DEVELOPING MARIO RPG FOR NINTENDO SWI

Post by GameHED »

This is what nintendo switch needs:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... 4-xbox-one" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

port of dragon's dogma. This would help capcom more than nintendo being on the switch. (most xobx and ps owners have played this already on last gen machines) Older titles work better being portable games now that you can play it on tiny cartridges on the go. And the switch needs third party stuff to pad the library. This is how you get the switch to be appealing to the west.
And FFS why no port of SF4 to Switch? Such a no-brainer idea. (along with getting Street Fighter 3 Third Strike on the platform too. With the money they make from DD on switch they can raise enough to make a sequel on the switch. (much like Bayonetta 2 nintendo can help them with moneyhat to get it done. (add in Amiibo support and they can boost the awareness of the franchise in general and profit from the toy sales of the characters/pawns/monsters)

The Switch ad that was first shown with the guy walking his dog and playing games on the park bench was made to show they were finally targeting an older audience. Nintendo need to keep up that image of a company trying to appeal to the older gamers more or they will alienate people. You do that by getting the older age rated titles on the platform early to make a statement. Nintendo is going back to being GC or N64 days of trying to be cool. So far Zelda fulfilled this by being aimed at older gamers. Keep this up.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Eurogamer:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... ers-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers review

The question is, is Street Fighter 2 on Switch such a rip-off that I suggest people steer clear of the game? I've come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to do so. Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is so outrageously priced that I cannot recommend it to anyone.
Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is billed as the definitive version of Street Fighter 2, but it's best described as a Frankenstein. There's no speed select. There are no bonus stages in arcade mode. You have the option of playing with the original - and best - visuals, or switch to the divisive updated visuals from Capcom's own nine-year-old game Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, the one with the jerky animations and ugly graphics drawn by Udon Entertain
I've already reported on the terrible first-person mode, Way of the Hado, but in short, well, it's terrible. Give it a shot and then wave it goodbye. Buddy Battle is okay, but again, throwaway. Here, two players fight against the computer in co-op fashion, sharing a health bar that recovers slightly after each round. You can actually co-combo, which is nice, but the novelty soon wears off. It's good for killing time on a train with a friend, but little more.
The Final Challengers is quick to get going, with super fast loading times. I reckon plenty of people who played Street Fighter 2 back in the day will see someone playing this on Switch in a pub or whatever and fancy a shot, using the Joy-Cons as fiddly little controllers for short bursts of nostalgia-fuelled fun. The problem with this, though, is someone will have had to pay for the thing in the first place. That person's not going to be me, and it shouldn't be you, either.
Jasper owned again. :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Here comes Candy Arse's puppet bitch no.2 (too bad for you, t0mby holds the crown of being the ultimate puppet bitch) fighting for my attention yet again... :roll:

Have you actually read some of the reviews...the key criticism is (a). the game is overpriced (which it is) considering it's a decades old game, and (b) the first person waggle mode (that Capcom probably chucked in so they could add yet another "bonus" to the game - to try and and justify the price).

The problem is that unlike you - i'm a RICH BITCH! :up:

So me paying 30 bucks too much and simply avoiding the waggle mode is no issue. At the end of the day it's still a fantastic fighter that I can now play either at home or on the go! :D
CGMagazine: 8.5/10

It might sound strange to call an anniversary repackaging of a decades-old title a “must own” for a new system, but Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers is just that well produced. If you own a Switch and love Street Fighter II, then you quite simply need to have this in your library.

Trusted Reviews: 8/10

Familiar territory but with better graphics, plus a few nice-to-have extras. I had a blast.

Destructoid Score: 7/10

This is the old school foundation that a lot of folks built their fighting game careers on. That's not a bad thing, especially with the Switch's on-the-go hook.

God is a Geek: 7/10

Ultimately, this is pretty much the game you think it is. I can heartily endorse it as a good game.

Also if you look over at Metacritic... both Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers and last year's highly anticipated Street Fighter V have meta-critic scores in the same ballpark .... :shock:

And heck...at least Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers has a freaking arcade mode! :wink:

Anyways, Candy Arse shouldn't have any problem with Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers - considering he was creaming his pants and hyping up Street Fighter V FOR LITERALLY OVER ONE YEAR in his own precious 20 page thread.... :redface:

http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... ER#p398028" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

NINTENDO'S SHARES SKYROCKET TO HIGHEST POINT IN A DECADE!

Post by Jasper »

News just in from the Financial Times. Nintendo's shares have skyrocketed to it's highest point in almost a decade - and they are now one of Japan's 20 richest companies!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Buh buh...Nintendo's going bankrupt or third party! :roll:
Nintendo shares hit highest since 2008, surpass Pokémon Go peak

The success of Nintendo’s newest video game console has propelled its share price beyond the previous multi-year high chalked up during last year’s Pokémon Go frenzy and pushed it into the top 20 biggest listed companies in Japan.

Shares gained 3.2 per cent on Wednesday to ¥‎31,880 and their highest closing level since October 2008.

The advance pushed them past their previous multi-year high struck on July 20 last year when Nintendo’s share price more than doubled in the fortnight following the release of the Pokémon Go augmented reality mobile game.

The Nintendo Switch console is sold out nearly everywhere since its release in mid-March, and in Japan, Nintendo has even taken to selling just the cardboard box (yes, that’s right, the box) from the popular Splatoon 2 game and console bundle.

Shares are now up 29.9 per cent in 2017, compared to a 3.7 per cent gain for the benchmark Topix over the same period. With a market capitalisation of $39.1bn, Nintendo is now the 19th-biggest listed company in Japan.

The excitement surrounding Pokémon Go last year helped allay investor concerns around Nintendo’s long-held reluctance to enter the massive mobile game market. But in the end, with Nintendo planning to ship 10m Switch consoles by Christmas this year, it will be sales of hardware, accessories and software related to that user base that generate the most substantial profit margins.

https://www.ft.com/content/0a348e58-7bd ... 4bc611f212" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Jasper on 25 May 2017 05:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

flipswitch wrote:Eurogamer:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... ers-review" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers review

The question is, is Street Fighter 2 on Switch such a rip-off that I suggest people steer clear of the game? I've come to the conclusion that I have no choice but to do so. Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is so outrageously priced that I cannot recommend it to anyone.
Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers is billed as the definitive version of Street Fighter 2, but it's best described as a Frankenstein. There's no speed select. There are no bonus stages in arcade mode. You have the option of playing with the original - and best - visuals, or switch to the divisive updated visuals from Capcom's own nine-year-old game Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix, the one with the jerky animations and ugly graphics drawn by Udon Entertain
I've already reported on the terrible first-person mode, Way of the Hado, but in short, well, it's terrible. Give it a shot and then wave it goodbye. Buddy Battle is okay, but again, throwaway. Here, two players fight against the computer in co-op fashion, sharing a health bar that recovers slightly after each round. You can actually co-combo, which is nice, but the novelty soon wears off. It's good for killing time on a train with a friend, but little more.
The Final Challengers is quick to get going, with super fast loading times. I reckon plenty of people who played Street Fighter 2 back in the day will see someone playing this on Switch in a pub or whatever and fancy a shot, using the Joy-Cons as fiddly little controllers for short bursts of nostalgia-fuelled fun. The problem with this, though, is someone will have had to pay for the thing in the first place. That person's not going to be me, and it shouldn't be you, either.
Jasper owned again. :lol:
:lol:

Destroyed almost as badly as he would have been in the USF2 money match he ran away from :fight:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: NINTENDO'S SHARES SKYROCKET TO HIGHEST POINT IN A DECADE

Post by t0mby »

Jasper pimping at 68 Metacritic average game. Must be desperate for something to play on the Switch. Don't worry your Rabbids RPG will be out soon, that should have a 75 average. ;)
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

USF2 actually sounds awful.

It reminds me of SSF2T for 3DO (oddly enough the Switch reminds me of the 3DO) - shit port of a great game.

Enjoy the worst version of the best SF, Jasper :lol:

:fight: "The worst of waggle" :fight:
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I'm at a complete and utter loss to comprehend how Nintendo/Konami/Capcom can release Bomberman and SF2 at full price in 2017?
Even less comprehension at who the hell is buying them?
/smh

Daylight Balroggery????
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a fucking hilarious play on words right there. I'll be laughing about that all day today.
Last edited by Twiztid Elf on 25 May 2017 08:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:USF2 actually sounds awful.

It reminds me of SSF2T for 3DO (oddly enough the Switch reminds me of the 3DO) - shit port of a great game.

Enjoy the worst version of the best SF, Jasper :lol:

:fight: "The worst of waggle" :fight:
The 3DO version was mighty fine in its day though before we knew better.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

The thing that always blew me away about the 3DO version of SF2 was the resolution. It looked amazing for back then, and visually it was way ahead of the 16bit versions.
https://youtu.be/AlXo_1mRkFs?t=185" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^ The 3 minute timestamp on that is the end of the '94 MegaDrive section, rolling into the '95 3DO comparison at 3.32.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

I got to spend some time with a switch today, I have say I'm really impressed, the hardware build quality feels really nice, way better than anything I remember Nintendo bringing out. The screen is large and looks beautiful, Zelda looks great on it.

Considering buying one, I could get some good use out of it with my daily commute and the kids would love it.

Max got his 2ds yesterday with Pokemon for bday, he loves it, he'll lose his shit when they bring Pokemon to switch.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Oh lestat...you need to be a good father to your sweet precious Max, and buy him a Nintendo Switch pronto! With the likes of ARMS, Splatoon, Pokemon Stars, and Super Mario Odyssey heading this year (all very child-friendly games) - you may as well purchase a Nintendo Switch right now! :wink:

I do think he may be a little too young for Zelda: BOTW (aka - one of...if not, the best video game ever made & the official record holder for the most perfect scores than any other video game in Metacritic history), but I can tell you with all certainty that he would LOVE Mario Kart 8 Deluxe...which is fucking phenomenal! It even offers local multiplayer, allowing you and your son to play together (he holds one joycon, you hold one joycon). :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

GamesRadar - 10/10
Three years on: still a classic, and with its biggest weakness fixed. If you own a Switch it’s a no-brainer.
Digital Spy - 10/10
At its heart, playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a completely different experience to playing Mario Kart 8 precisely because of how, and where, you play it. The feel and fun of the thing is an intrinsic part of gaming and there's just so much fun to be had when you throw portability and local multiplayer into the fray.
USgamer - 10/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a victory lap for an amazing entry in the series. The only place Mario Kart 8 faltered was in its Battle Mode and Nintendo has rectified that here with a full-fledged version. 48 courses, 42 characters, 8 battle arenas, 5 battle modes, extensive multiplayer action, and the ability to take console Mario Kart with you wherever you go. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is absolutely worth the asking price.
God is a Geek - 10/10
This is the definitive Mario Kart 8 experience, which ultimately makes it one of the best kart-racers ever made.
Trusted Reviews - 10/10
After Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the next Nintendo Switch must-buy. It’s the best the series has ever been, offering one definitive package. With the glorious return of Battle Mode, improved visuals and more content than ever before coupled with more ways to play it than ever thanks to the Nintendo Switch, I don’t think fans could ask for much more.
Destructoid - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is straight-up a better version of the game without compromise. It looks better, there's more to do, it's portable, and it might even outsell the Wii U version to ensure a healthier long term community.
Game Informer - 9.3/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is primarily a re-release of an acclaimed game from three years ago, but by adding new content and addressing the biggest complaint of the original, this version is unquestionably the best way to experience Nintendo's great racer. Battle mode is back to its original glory, and when combined with the rest of the robust Mario Kart 8 package, it creates a great addition to the fledgling Switch library.
IGN - 9.3/10
An amazing game for all the same reasons I mentioned in our original review. It’s still a gorgeous kart racer and every bit as addictive as it was in 2014. This is the best entry in the series so far, and it has all the content you’ll need. Returning players have seen a lot of this game before, but the overhauled Battle mode and its five additional ways to play are a great reason to pick it up.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Oh lestat...you need to be a good father to your sweet precious Max, and buy him a Nintendo Switch pronto! With the likes of ARMS, Splatoon, Pokemon Stars, and Super Mario Odyssey heading this year (all very child-friendly games) - you may as well purchase a Nintendo Switch right now! :wink:

I do think he may be a little too young for Zelda: BOTW (aka - one of...if not, the best video game ever made & the official record holder for the most perfect scores than any other video game in Metacritic history), but I can tell you with all certainty that he would LOVE Mario Kart 8 Deluxe...which is fucking phenomenal! It even offers local multiplayer, allowing you and your son to play together (he holds one joycon, you hold one joycon). :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

GamesRadar - 10/10
Three years on: still a classic, and with its biggest weakness fixed. If you own a Switch it’s a no-brainer.
Digital Spy - 10/10
At its heart, playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a completely different experience to playing Mario Kart 8 precisely because of how, and where, you play it. The feel and fun of the thing is an intrinsic part of gaming and there's just so much fun to be had when you throw portability and local multiplayer into the fray.
USgamer - 10/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a victory lap for an amazing entry in the series. The only place Mario Kart 8 faltered was in its Battle Mode and Nintendo has rectified that here with a full-fledged version. 48 courses, 42 characters, 8 battle arenas, 5 battle modes, extensive multiplayer action, and the ability to take console Mario Kart with you wherever you go. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is absolutely worth the asking price.
God is a Geek - 10/10
This is the definitive Mario Kart 8 experience, which ultimately makes it one of the best kart-racers ever made.
Trusted Reviews - 10/10
After Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the next Nintendo Switch must-buy. It’s the best the series has ever been, offering one definitive package. With the glorious return of Battle Mode, improved visuals and more content than ever before coupled with more ways to play it than ever thanks to the Nintendo Switch, I don’t think fans could ask for much more.
Destructoid - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is straight-up a better version of the game without compromise. It looks better, there's more to do, it's portable, and it might even outsell the Wii U version to ensure a healthier long term community.
Game Informer - 9.3/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is primarily a re-release of an acclaimed game from three years ago, but by adding new content and addressing the biggest complaint of the original, this version is unquestionably the best way to experience Nintendo's great racer. Battle mode is back to its original glory, and when combined with the rest of the robust Mario Kart 8 package, it creates a great addition to the fledgling Switch library.
IGN - 9.3/10
An amazing game for all the same reasons I mentioned in our original review. It’s still a gorgeous kart racer and every bit as addictive as it was in 2014. This is the best entry in the series so far, and it has all the content you’ll need. Returning players have seen a lot of this game before, but the overhauled Battle mode and its five additional ways to play are a great reason to pick it up.
I think he could also get USF2! The best version of the best SF game ever made!! :)
Eurogamer - AVOID
It should be clear by now that I think The Final Challengers is a disappointing game. As a Street Fighter fan, I would have loved for Capcom to put more effort into the series' debut on the Nintendo Switch. If it had to be a definitive version of Street Fighter 2, it could have been so much better. An accurate port of Super Turbo at a reasonable price would have been enough for me - and I'm sure many Street Fighter fans.
US Gamer - 3.5/5
If you absolutely need Street Fighter II on Switch, go ahead. For the 30th anniversary and $40? Capcom needed to do better. The company has released Street Fighter time and time again, and this doesn't even stand up to past efforts.
Press Start - 4/10
Ultra Street Fighter II: The New Challengers is no such thing – instead feeling like a haphazard afterthought that never truly reaches it’s potential.
:oops:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: MONSTER HUNTER COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH!

Post by Jasper »

Last edited by Jasper on 15 Jun 2017 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Lol Rocco, nice hard sell there, Kogan were selling the switch for $375, I'm on the watch for another good deal, so as soon as one pops up I'll snap one up. :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Yeah looks like the fire sales are already starting so I reckon we'll all be able to score one for under $200 (a number more representative of the system's current value for money) soon enough.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

lestat wrote:Lol Rocco, nice hard sell there, Kogan were selling the switch for $375, I'm on the watch for another good deal, so as soon as one pops up I'll snap one up. :)
$375? :?

Oh, you're talking about the same exact one hour "flash sale" Kogan have had in the past for both PS4 and XB1? :redface:

Good luck scoring a Nintendo Switch that way. A shitload of people online are bitching about the Switch being sold out within the first minutes of the one hour sale. Some were even all the way through the transaction process and entering their credit card details, when it rejected their purchase because they ran out of stock! :cry:

https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/308167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh - and it's looking possible that we might be having a shortage problem here in Australia - like the rest of the world. EB Games now have a strict policy of only selling ONE Switch console per customer. :shock:

https://ebgames.com.au/nintendo-switch- ... ole-Switch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Big W's online store have also started refusing to sell the Switch by itself. If you want to purchase a Switch, you have to buy a Switch console & game bundle. :wink:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

This is fucking insanity.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nintendo keep running out of Switch consoles to sell in their own motherland! :shock:

MY NINTENDO JAPAN - LATEST SWITCH RESTOCK SELLS OUT IN 6 MINUTES

25 May, 2017

Easy come, easy go. Just as we said, Nintendo restocked the Switch on their My Nintendo Japanese website today. Since they gave fans a warning, there was a huge online rush to grab them as soon as the listing went live. All it took was 6 minutes for the entire stock replenishment to get snatched up. If you live in Japan and are trying to utilize My Nintendo to get a Switch, your next chance will be on June 1st, 2017.

Nintendo better get their fucking shit together soon with Splatoon 2 (Splatoon has become an absolutely massive phenomenon in Japan) not that far away. Nintendo are even selling EMPTY Splatoon Switch bundle boxes... :lol:
JAPAN - NINTENDO IS SELLING THE SPLATOON 2 SWITCH BUNDLE BOX AS A STANDALONE ITEM

No, this isn't a joke. Nintendo is selling the Splatoon 2 bundle box as a standalone item. It's just the box, and Nintendo says it's for those that love Splatoon, but already bought a Switch. The box is being sold for $5.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

It's cute how Jasper's term for fire sale is "flash" sale :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Fire sale my arse. The Nintendo Switch is EVEN OUTPACING THE NINTENDO WII!!! :up: :up: :up: :up:
GameStop: Nintendo Switch Continuing to Outsell Wii in Same Timeframe

Gamers have been given an idea of how well the Nintendo Switch has been selling since its release, with the newest gaming console moving 906,000 units in US in the month of March alone. That’s an impressive feat by any standards, and it means that the system’s launch month sales outpaced one of the most popular gaming consoles of all time, the Nintendo Wii, during its first month on the market. However, after nearly three months into the life cycle of the Switch, GameStop has confirmed that the system is still outpacing its wildly successful predecessor within the same timeframe.

GameStop’s quarterly report saw an increase in overall hardware sales thanks to the Nintendo Switch, which is the first time the company has improved in that particular area in five quarters. This signals a strong start for the system as it continues to sell, and this had GameStop CFO Rob Lloyd singing his praise for the performance of the platform out of the gate.

“We are all veterans of the Wii launch. The fact that this is ahead of the Wii launch is significant,” claimed Lloyd.

Not content with that statement alone, GameStop’s company chief, Tony Bartel, pushed the significance of these numbers further. As it turns out, Bartel claims that GameStop is actually struggling to keep up with demand for Nintendo’s latest game console.

“Literally we have the product sold before they hit our warehouse. But we haven’t seen supply even come close to catching demand at this point. The form factor of the games lends itself very well to a trade-in model. So we anticipate there will be a high percentage of trades for these games. I’d say the Switch, just like the Wii did, is driving a lot of new innovation. So in the next year I think you’ll see growth in new games.”

An analyst with Niko Partners, Daniel Ahmad, reports that Nintendo Switch sales in the US have been about 10% faster than Wii sales after the same amount of time.

https://gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-ou ... -gamestop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Jasper on 26 May 2017 04:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Well it should be, Wii has been discontinued.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://toucharcade.com/2017/05/25/stree ... announced/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A new version of SF4, a beloved game, coming to phones.

Meanwhile Switch gets a port of an HD upgrade no one cared about 9 years ago :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Good to see capcom japan showing love for monster hunter fans by going with Switch. It's great as a portable title.

It's also time for capcom USA to ask whether they can reboot megaman series with a metroid prime-like style of gameplay set in futuristic city using cyborgs (ie ghost in the shell) in place of cartony anime robots.

Place in heavy metal music in place of rock music and give it Dues EX like humanoid looking characters. (body parts can transform into lethal weapons, conceal gadgets that kinda thing)

Megadeth already stole megaman X3's intro music:
Nintendo needs to get these 3rd party cockheads to commit. Reboot the classic franchises. Horizon Zero Dawn shows that there is interest in new IP but instead of doing that they should reboot old stuff for modern times. Get off your arses capcom and make me my open world Megaman game set in realistic world. (like they did with dragon's dogma by taking the dungeons and dragons arcade game and bringing it to modern home console. )
If they can't do this then go with a comic book style like the crackdown games.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

NINTENDO SWITCH "ARMS GLOBAL TESTPUNCH" STARTS TODAY!!!

Post by Jasper »

Just a reminder for everyone with a Nintendo Switch that starting TODAY there will be an ARMS global testpunch, allowing Switch owners to download a demo of ARMS and play against others in multiplayer mode... :)

The Australian time and dates for the global testpunch are...

27/05 10:00 AEST
27/05 22:00 AEST
28/05 04:00 AEST
28/05 10:00 AEST
28/05 22:00 AEST
29/05 04:00 AEST
03/06 10:00 AEST
03/06 22:00 AEST
04/06 04:00 AEST
04/06 10:00 AEST
04/06 22:00 AEST
05/06 04:00 AEST

I look forward to posting my :unbiased: of ARMS following the global testpunch! :keke: