View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 25 Nov 2017 03:42 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 332  Next
 NINTENDO SWITCH CROWNED TIME MAGAZINE'S GADGET OF THE YEAR 
Author Message
Cheats
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 01:09 am
Posts: 18666
Location: 2113
Gamertag: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Mii: GenerationX_2k
Steam ID: Gen X
So if the Switch gets bigger than Wii then we can expect a lot more shovelware on the shelves? Zelda and shovelware. Shovelware and Zelda.

_________________
Image

selfish wrote:
Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.


Currently playing: Wolfenstein-The New Order


11 Apr 2017 03:16 am
Profile WWW
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Jasper wrote:
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! NINTENDO JUST ANNOUNCED A 'NINTENDO DIRECT' PRESENTATION FOR LATER THIS WEEK!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Image


Focused on Arms, a waggle fighting game, and Splatoon 1.5

Amaze!! :lol:


11 Apr 2017 08:03 am
Profile
que
que
User avatar

Joined: 08 Jul 2006 07:05 pm
Posts: 5445
Hercy wrote:
Sony's market cap is more than 40% higher than Nintendo's.


Hercy wrote:
So for two days last year Nintendo was worth more than Sony. And then they set a sales volume record as everyone came to their senses and got the fuck out of Nintendo.


Cletus wrote:
http://www.news.com.au/technology/home-entertainment/gaming/apps/nintendos-share-price-plummets-due-to-pokemon-go-press-release/news-story/6d8b2c991725164e5ee5c04f84ab1107

I guess rocco thought we might have forgotten the rest of it.

:lol:


11 Apr 2017 08:07 am
Profile
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
Loving the box-art! :D

Image

Just over 6 weeks left until Candy Arse's annihilation at Street Fighter! Don't worry y'all, I will be sure to record & upload footage of the aftermath of me thrashing him...with Candy crying his bitter tears whilst in a fetal position inside a Southern Cross Station toilet cubical. 8)


11 Apr 2017 09:30 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Sure I'll play you. Let's get all of Melbourne Games-Ranch down to spectate.

Date, time and location please :)


11 Apr 2017 09:33 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
First to 20, $1000 money match. I'll bring $1k in cash, you will too.


11 Apr 2017 09:34 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Cletus and lestat, once Jasper confirms date/time/location for our money match can you change the thread title to suit?

Also can we put in a stipulation where if either of us doesn't show, that person is banned from GR?

I've accepted the challenge :)


11 Apr 2017 09:39 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 02:39 am
Posts: 3234
Location: 戦争こそ僕たちたちの生業
I honestly hope he fronts up and someone films it.

_________________
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.


11 Apr 2017 10:17 pm
Profile
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 15131
Candy Arse wrote:
Cletus and lestat, once Jasper confirms date/time/location for our money match can you change the thread title to suit?

Also can we put in a stipulation where if either of us doesn't show, that person is banned from GR?

I've accepted the challenge :)


he wont

But rather than ban him, how about we don't, so you can always remind him of his cowardice.

Candy Arse wrote:
Sure I'll play you. Let's get all of Melbourne Games-Ranch down to spectate.

Date, time and location please :)


But if he had the actual guts there'd be a few of us happy to spectate.


11 Apr 2017 11:14 pm
Profile WWW
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
It would make for a great social event. Once he confirms date/time/location we'll pop it in our calendars.

No doubt the frame data will be the same as SSF2T HDR so I'll practice with a few of my characters in the leadup.

I'll give you a leg-up here Jasper - prepare for Balrog and O.Sagat. Akuma too unless you want him banned ;)


12 Apr 2017 07:49 am
Profile
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
What I want banned from our fight to the death is traditional controls! :down:

Get with the program, babes. It's the 21st century, and the only way to now play Street Fighter is with motion controls. :keke:

Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers on Nintendo Switch includes a motion control mode called "Hadouken Mode", where you fight one another in first person view and with waggle controls... 8)

Have a look below. Doesn't it just look oh so fun? :wink:

Image



12 Apr 2017 05:00 pm
Profile
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Waggle is a complete joke, but let's meet in the middle.

First to 10 on "traditional" controls of our choosing
First to 10 on waggle controls

$500 money match for each control method so we each put up $1000.

Challenge accepted.

Location, date and time please.


12 Apr 2017 05:04 pm
Profile
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 02:39 am
Posts: 3234
Location: 戦争こそ僕たちたちの生業
Hahaha, Jasper is already piking.

_________________
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.


12 Apr 2017 05:17 pm
Profile
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 15131
His next demand will be that you're only allowed to use waggle controls with your feet. Them it'll be under the terms of the "loser has to suck the winners dick". Rocco is never going to front.


12 Apr 2017 11:03 pm
Profile WWW
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
What a wonderful Nintendo Direct. :)

Here's the full 3DS presentation...



3DS Tidbits...

"Ever Oasis" will be released in June.

"RPG Maker" will be released in June.

"Hey! Pikmin" will be released in July.

"Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia" has brand new DLC content coming soon (both free and paid DLC).

"Culdcept Revolt" - a brand new game in the series is in development and will be released in August.

"Monster Hunter Stories" is being localised for the west, and is due for release in late 2017.

"Yo-Kai Watch 2: Psychic Specters" is due for a release in the west in late 2017.

A new multiplayer Kirby is in development and due for release in late 2017.


13 Apr 2017 05:35 pm
Profile
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
Brand new amiibos coming soon... :D

Image

Image

Image

Image


13 Apr 2017 05:38 pm
Profile
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
Here's the full Nintendo Switch presentation...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPLATOON 2...



Image

ImageImage

* Splatoon 2 has a brand new mode called Salmon Run, in which you fight off Chum enemies in waves. Bigger enemies are called Steelheads, and are tougher to defeat.

* You also collect power eggs from defeated enemies. Eggs can be transported to a containment unit, which is the ultimate objective. You can get special rewards for completing this mode.

* Deploy a lifesaver when you die, which means partners can come in and help you.

* Splatoon 2 will be released in July.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMS...



ImageImage
ImageImage

* A brand new Nintendo IP and developed by the Mario Kart team. It's a super fast-paced fighting game, in which you battle using a variety of extendable arms (arms that you can mix and match - with each arm having it's own unique strength). Note though that characters can also kick (not just use their arms).

Image

* Different arms come in different categories (Fire / Electric / Ice / Explosion / Stun / Blind / Wind)...

Image

* You can also compete in two on two battle modes.

Image

* The game can be played using either motion or conventional controls.

* New character revealed (Minmin). Minmin's left arm can transform into a dragon...

Image

* There is an absolute shit-ton of arms that are customisable, and can be mixed and matched...

Image

* ARMS will be released in June.

* New neon yellow Joy-Cons will be released in conjunction with ARMS....

Image


Last edited by Jasper on 13 Apr 2017 07:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.



13 Apr 2017 05:41 pm
Profile
Southpoor
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 4137
Location: Perth, WA
Splatoon 2 is July, shit if decent bundle I might be in at that point.

_________________
Image


13 Apr 2017 05:43 pm
Profile WWW
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173
Nintendo Russia accidentally leaked this bundle (not sure if it's coming to Australia)...

Image


13 Apr 2017 05:50 pm
Profile
Southpoor
User avatar

Joined: 05 Jul 2006 11:26 pm
Posts: 4137
Location: Perth, WA
I saw that, apparently both neon and Grey packs were up briefly. I'll wait for Splatoon 2 given MK8 Deluxe doesn't offer too much new for someone with MK8 + DLC.

_________________
Image


13 Apr 2017 06:39 pm
Profile WWW
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Jasper wrote:
Brand new amiibos coming soon... :D

Image

Image

Image

Image


When and where are we having our USF2 money match?


13 Apr 2017 08:04 pm
Profile
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010 11:25 am
Posts: 4173


Image

I'm still thinking about the terms of our match. 8)

Because i'm such a pro and you're an utter novice, i'm thinking of allowing you to compete against me with touchscreen super/special moves activated. :lol:

With this mode - instead of a Street Fighter rookie like you having to learn the complex controller input of SF, you can just tap your chubby cheezels crumbs covered thumb on the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. :redface:


13 Apr 2017 08:16 pm
Profile
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 12:56 am
Posts: 15131
Jasper wrote:
Here's the full Nintendo Switch presentation...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPLATOON 2...



Image

ImageImage

* Splatoon 2 has a brand new mode called Salmon Run, in which you fight off Chum enemies in waves. Bigger enemies are called Steelheads, and are tougher to defeat.

* You also collect power eggs from defeated enemies. Eggs can be transported to a containment unit, which is the ultimate objective. You can get special rewards for completing this mode.

* Deploy a lifesaver when you die, which means partners can come in and help you.

* Splatoon 2 will be released in July.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARMS...



ImageImage
ImageImage

* A brand new Nintendo IP and developed by the Mario Kart team. It's a super fast-paced fighting game, in which you battle using a variety of extendable arms (arms that you can mix and match - with each arm having it's own unique strength). Note though that characters can also kick (not just use their arms).

Image

* Different arms come in different categories (Fire / Electric / Ice / Explosion / Stun / Blind / Wind)...

Image

* You can also compete in two on two battle modes.

Image

* The game can be played using either motion or conventional controls.

* New character revealed (Minmin). Minmin's left arm can transform into a dragon...

Image

* There is an absolute shit-ton of arms that are customisable, and can be mixed and matched...

Image

* ARMS will be released in June.

* New neon yellow Joy-Cons will be released in conjunction with ARMS....

Image


I didn't read any of this post.


13 Apr 2017 08:42 pm
Profile WWW
Elite Ginger
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 08:41 am
Posts: 19189
Jasper wrote:


Image

I'm still thinking about the terms of our match. 8)

Because i'm such a pro and you're an utter novice, i'm thinking of allowing you to compete against me with touchscreen super/special moves activated. :lol:

With this mode - instead of a Street Fighter rookie like you having to learn the complex controller input of SF, you can just tap your chubby cheezels crumbs covered thumb on the touchscreen to instantly activate super/special moves. :redface:


Ok so you're running. No worries I would too if I were you :up:


13 Apr 2017 09:03 pm
Profile
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
User avatar

Joined: 04 Jul 2006 09:32 pm
Posts: 2343
Location: Melbourne
Gamertag: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Mii: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS
That's it I'm buying a switch as there releasing payday2 on it!
A broken game on os4-xbone and soon to be on switch :P


http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-13-payday-2-announced-for-nintendo-switch

_________________
Play-Asia.com - Your One-Stop-Shop for Asian Entertainment


14 Apr 2017 10:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263 ... 332  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.