Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: NINTENDO @ E3 2017...(SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY / METROID PRIM

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:Yep Metroid Prime 4 is a deal sealer.

Retro not developing it really makes things interesting...
It sure does! :up:

Metroid Prime 4 is instead being developed internally over at Nintendo Japan. It will be very interesting to see how the game turns out, with the franchise back in Nintendo's own hands - considering most of the directors/producers/composers etc of Metroid/Metroid II/Super Metroid/Metroid Fusion are still working at Nintendo. :)

Also means Retro are hard at work on something else....fingers crossed they are developing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3 (to finish off by making it a DKCR trilogy). :D
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

15% OFF at eBay store-wide! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nintendo Switch for 410 BUCKS from Kogan if you use the code "CHOPCHOP" on eBay... :up:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-Swi ... Sw4CFYuHdp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo-Swi ... Sw32lYuHds" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But hurry...ends at midnight or until stock lasts (Target's eBay store just completely sold out of the Switch). :wink:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: SWITCH FOR ONLY 410 BUCKS @ KOGAN (ENDS MIDNIGHT!!!)

Post by Candy Arse »

Good to see another fire sale, but there's no value in that price.

Below $200 and I'll buy.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

The lack of 3rd party games shown means this system is for exclusives only, too much to outlay to play a couple of games.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

But what about sweet precious Max? :cry:

Now he's not going to be able to play Mario, Kirby, Pokemon, Yoshi, etc....all simply because of your selfishness and you putting your priorities above what I deem a childhood necessity (for every kid to experience the "Nintendo Magic" throughout their childhood).

It's almost like you want him to grow up to resent you?!? :?

Also why would you rob your wife of the chance to cradle her chamomile tea and quietly stand in your living room hallway with tears of joy rolling down her cheeks, as she witnesses the rare occasion her husband and son share a treasured father-son kodak moment.

DO IT FOR MAX! :up:

DO IT FOR YOUR WIFE!!
:up: :up:

MAKE THE SWITCH & DO IT NOW!!!
:up: :up: :up:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:chance to cradle her chamomile tea
:lol: Gold
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Well, yeah. :P

My intuition tells me lestat is married to the type who would do something like that...

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Jesus Christ...this game looks incredible. :shock:

The below is probably the best demo footage i've seen of how 2D Mario platforming is also featured extensively throughout Super Mario Odyssey. :up:
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Capcom confirmed to GameSpot that it has no plans to localize the recently announced Nintendo Switch version of Monster Hunter XX.

Very disappointing.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Who cares? Between Anthem and Monster Hunter World you're covered.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:I absolutely wanted Metroid Prime 4, but the only way I'll play it in the forseeable future is on PC. I will not be buying a console supported by racists.
LOL he already bought Mass Effect Andromeda. A game by EA where they hired an anti-white racist (openly racist) and which has resulted in whites boycotting the game on principle because of the SJW tards hijacking the franchise. Just like Star Wars the Force Awakens where a black guy is treated like a sidekick and is friend-zoned by the white girl who thinks she is too good for him even though her powers are not a skill but were just handed to her magically for no reason that isn't even covered in the whole movie LOL I bet in the next movie we discover she is actually a lesbian knowing the direction Disney will take the franchise. George Lucas has had enough of the fag community and finally sold the baby to the commies. Such a shame.
Gotcha bitch! :lol:
No wonder he can't find anyone to find a partner to spar with in SF5. People are too busy playing SF on Switch on Jasper's private jet. I think it's only a matter of time Disney sell off marvel as their comics are doing horribly compared to DC. It shows also in the DC fighting games (polished) compared to SF fighting games where modes are just chucked out for no reason. The people who play MK and DC games know they are getting treated with respect. Capcom and Disney and marvel however couldn't give two shits about consumers. Let's just call it now: it's the EA effect. Although the core is good, the company isn't as popular as it used to be. ArcSystemWorks is the new capcom of 2017 imo
I'd rather play KOF because even though the graphics are not amazing, the company isn't trying to appease pc gamers with the free-to-play business model of releasing new add on that may hurt the balance of the game by sectioning off the poor guys from the rich guys who will have advantages by getting all the characters and knowing their weaknesses ahead of the poor man. (basically it's pay to win LITE)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

When you open a thread to see who has replied, and it's only CrackHED who you have on ignore anyway :io: :lol: :io:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

I have seen all the conferences and it is my opinion that E3 was won by nintendo.

The reasons:

-covered all the bases (they showed variety of stuff from platformers to shooters to tactical wargames)

-most of the titles are exclusives (important in establishing a brand identity - nintendo make triple A experiences and tailor it to the limits of the machine)

-no bullshots or non-gaeplay cg trailers. (sony tend to fake gameplay a lot by showing things that a gamer would never do because of the impractical cameraa angle)

-giving fans what they want (Metroid, Xenoblade, new sequels to existing titles that appeal to wide audience as opposed to going for tiny niche audiences and making the crowd cheer at it like bethesda's Elder Scrolls Card game lol)

-Skyrim portable (I know people don't think that is a big deal but you can finally play it in small machine anywhere. That is amazing. Personally I think nintendo should pay them to do a exclusive 30 hour DLC for the switch release for those who already bought the game so many times on the other systems so they can get something new but anyway it's on the go now)

-Cross play in rocketleague. (I think nintendo needs to get into MMO scene like Square with the final fantasy series. Make it animal crossing the RPG where your city is attacked by rival cities where zombie outbreak has occured and the infected get enraged so you have to travel to other people's towns to help fight them. As you trade items to survive you boost your citiy's economy by offering services and trading goods with the others so you can all help fight the zombies who have ruined the lands they occupy. Think Dead Rising mixed with animal Crossing but you have an entire city to manage not village. And trade is necessary to obtain certain things to keep up to date. (if you go solo the CPU bots assist)

-scorpio is still just Xbox One with better graphics. (not enough of a draw to jump on the Xbox One X on release day imo)

-Sony isn't trying as hard anymore. Where are the big guns like Bloodborne 2? Maybe after Horizon Zero Dawn they lost steam? (new ip is too risky so they focus on God of War which is just a lessser Bayonetta? Seems weak imo)

-You know the things they show are games not demos which might get uglier when they finally come out on release day. (remember when sony release stuff, they have to make sure the games run on the base ps4 model smoothly - people these days are very sensitive to that after realising how underpowered ps4 was and not getting solid 1080P 60fps for everything. This means what you see in the demo will look better than what you might get on release to keep the consistent framerate for gameplay)

Also because of the doubling up of content on the other systems (example you will see lots of destiny clones) it feels like they don't want to push gaming in general further. They just want to make the same thing under a different name. That's not the same as giving us new games. I know that is harsh but the indie gaming community seems so much more exciting to me because of the variety of different things compared to what we see in the triple A publisher scene.
nintendo wins. Not because of tech, just the fact that in terms of content you feel like they are trying to do new things in existing franchises. (eg yoshi isn't just woolie world sequel but changes the gimmick around a bit - this is the type of game that people wil play on the bus, train, in public because of the simple nature along with the kirby platformer. Yes they could do a 3D yoshi or Kirby but the 2D stuff is more appealing for on-the-go play. Nintendo knows its fans, unlike Sega which pretty much forgot its old mascots. (that's changing a bit now with the new wonder boys release)
Last edited by GameHED on 15 Jun 2017 01:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Candy Arse wrote:When you open a thread to see who has replied, and it's only CrackHED who you have on ignore anyway :io: :lol: :io:
Hey if you need a safe space that is ok. :D Cletus will just post my stuff so you can see it. :P

Cletus just tell candy that he makes fun of the Mario RPG X-com game made by ubisoft, but look at how good the graphics on that game are compared to Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite?

He should be ashamed. This is the guy that cares about having the high def visuals and the latest graphics card in his PC, but he doesn't see the irony that he is excited by what looks like a mobile phone fighting game (with graphics that look worse than MVC3) but isn't blown away by the X-com Mario tactics title which has way better graphics.

Capcom must be idiots for not putting their fighting games on Switch. The portable is far more suitable for arcadey style titles. What a wasted opportunity. If Switch can do Unreal engine 4 at mid level details, there is no reason it couldn't run MVCI with its shitty visuals that look worse than last gen MvC3 right? No wonder he fears ARMS so much: it's new! It's got better graphics than MVCI, and its not cash grab trying to milk the name of a series. (much harder to make new titles than borrow everything from the past and then on top of this to add insult to injury make the games even uglier lol :lol: )

All nintendo need now is to work on an open road racer like a test drive unlimited but with nintendo themed island. Combines wave race, mario kart, pilotwings (for air races) and star fox (for space combat) and unlike Test Drive Unlimited the game lets you fight during races like twisted metal. (it's points based you either get points by getting across finish line quickly or through wiping out other races with cartoon weapons. Unlike Mario Kart the emphasis is on racing in dangerous places with a lot of hostile forces trying to stop the race from being held (illagel street racing type races) so you have to fight the vehicles chasing you in the race as well as compete with the other racing competitors. But fighting gets you loot to use the weapons against other racing competitors or the non-participants. (basically it's like nintendo equivalent of mad max game but without post apoc environment)

related:
does MVCI look shit? (very important in a time of next gen hardware entering the scene - people need to justify why they should be upgrading things)
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments ... like_shit/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
emp_sisterfister 34 points 1 day ago

You know what troubles me? The sf5 chun model is great, but this looks awful, she looks like a chicken with those legs, and there isnt a whole lot of animations going on, but as i said, sf5 looks good, to me this seems like marvel or disney is gutting out the chars so they dont appear as sexy or unrealistic, trying to cash in with the injustass money machine or maybe its just disney being disney.

Anyways, i would so give this game a whole year of dev time, think that if this is coming on late september, then they should have the game ready at least a moth before that, so theres like less than 3 month of dev time, and the game doesnt look promising, fuck this game is rushed
:lol:
mojofac 17 points 1 day ago

This game is coming out on PS2 right?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[–]mojofac 9 points 1 day ago

I mean new Monhun looks dope and they made some of the best looking 2D fighters in the past, so idk what is up with them the last few years. I mean even SF4 had a look to it which wasn't awful.

My guess is they shifted 99.9% of their resources to monster hunter since it is a gold mine. SF and MVC are being made just to keep trademarks alive.
If this is true I think they should go back to 2D again but with less characters. Street Fighter 3 had lot of oddball characters with unique looks and different powers. That is how a fighting game needs to be designed, not just adding fave characters in because fans want to see them. But let the makers of the game put them in the game to make the feel of each one be unique in timing and gameplay. Capcom of today is just a cash grab machine not the same as 90s era capcom.
^
thanks for making the female faces ugly you SJW retards who are trying to make chun look like a girl with down syndrome. This is why I'd rather fuck Ribbon Girl or Twintelle over Chun Li. Candy should be banned for expecting us to pay for this crap,.
Tobophos 251 points 2 days ago

Dragon Ball Fighter Z is the real MvC4
I have a feeling this is going to outsell the MVCI game because of the much more dynamic look of character motions in the game which express the power of each character better than 3D CG models in the capcom fighters. With 2D you can make the characters lok authentic to the toon and DBZ is a well known comic/manga series. Bandai Namco/ArcSystemWorks have a hit on their hands. Capcom should look the fuck out. I wish nintendo would pay these guys to port this to the Switch because I would rather play this than MVC. :( They basically took all the cool things from MVC but use DBZ characters.
Last edited by GameHED on 15 Jun 2017 01:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Extended gameplay footage of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild DLC...
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

PIKMIN 4 ANNOUNCED!!!

http://www.vg247.com/2017/06/15/nintend ... velopment/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Treehouse footage of Xenoblade chronicles 2:
fans of JRPG are going to get a switch just for that.

No need to make a port to 3DS like they did for the last game. Everything is one the one platform. Smart move nintendo. Even if Sony were to copy it will be lagging behind because they still have to support the VR goggles thing.

What I would love to see is a action RPG with the Metroid Federation Force name. No samus, just ordinary dudes in powered armour exploring giant planets surface to obtain the ancient technology of the exintct advanced races of aliens to keep them out of the hands of the pirates who compete with you to obtain the lost technology.
Federation force had a good idea behind it but was ruined when they gave everyone in the mechas the chibi heads.

What they should have done was go for a Borderlands style look with celshaded graphics and outlaws roaming around the land trying to stop you getting to the loot before them. But like Crackdown it is big open environment and you level up your abilities the more stuff you find. (areas that are harder to get to eventually become easier to get to after you level up. Everytime you get some ancient technology, you send it back to the research labs who then give upgrades to your suit from discovering new sicentific breakthroughs which came from analysis of the ancient tech.

Federation Force could be BOTW of Metroid games with emphasis on shooting while normal metroid games are exploration and platform shooting more. FF would be all about studying monster patterns and grinding to get better gear, but co-op makes fights easier. No wall bouncing, no special dodge moves, just common sense shooting and exploration to find secrets like Doom. (you are not a super hero, just a mech pilot with human technology, and gadgets like batman. You can die easily but you can dash. Think of what old megaman games were like when you just use basic gun - you can fall back on other weapons with finite ammo when needed if the enemy is weak against a certain weapon type to kill them quicker)
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Treehouse:
Samus Returns gameplay:
Reggie answers Candy Arse's question about why 3DS games are still being made (hint: it was the only platform to grow last year. 66million of them out there)

Candy arse pissed the pirated rom isn't out yet..

edit: girl on the right is cute. Nintendo has the best booth babes/demo players imo :up: She'd look great in a Zero suit Samus costume
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Candy Arse wrote:When you open a thread to see who has replied, and it's only CrackHED who you have on ignore anyway :io: :lol: :io:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

OMG... Preorder Super Mario Odyssey at EB Games, and get a free Mario hat! :keke:

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I buy standard edition on launch day with no pre-order. Sometimes digital version these days.
I hate landfill junk. I couldn't give a shit, but I'll bet these companies all have a green policy somewhere.
It's like Woolworths doing stupid Marvel pogs or cards or whatever crap. I always wonder how it fits in with their green policy.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

I could tell you a story about a supermarket chain in UK that had an exhibition thing about their new clean and green policy. They even had refrigerated display shelves like you see in the supermarket filled with 2 liter milk, sandwiches, pastries etc and how none of it would go to waste. Meanwhile, behind the scenes everything was binned into skips, everything, except the wine. This stuff was all in date, nothing wrong with it. There was three mini skips filled. Needless to say we scored some very large plastic bags, like massive bin bags amd filled them. I had enough milk and croissants to last me amd the flatmates a month.

Corporations with their green policies are just a front to win the public over with their custom.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

MONSTER HUNTER WORLD (MONSTER HUNTER 5) - PC/XBONE/PS4
Looks awesome! Which version of Monster Hunter 5 are you getting Jasper? :lol: :fight: :lol:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

The First Monster Hunter that actually looks good.....I'm impressed
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:Looks awesome! Which version of Monster Hunter 5 are you getting Jasper?
Master Race of course! :keke: