Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: MARIO KART 8 SWITCH ~ MC SCORE 94 ~ BEST RACER IN 16 YEA

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:You're a fucking retard. The game can be played either with traditional controls or with motion controls.

But you already knew that as I have told you so every single time you post in this thread and trash this game for being a waggle game when it's not.
Nah it's 100% a waggle game because it's being made for uncoordinated cretins like yourself.

"LOOK I'M THROWING MY ARMS AROUND AND I HIT A GUY" :lol:

So anyway when are we meeting up for our USF2 money match? Or are you officially running away from a challenge that you set? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

OMFG...MARIO KART 8 DELUXE (OFFICIALLY THE BEST RACER IN OVER 16 FUCKING YEARS..AND OFFICIALLY THE SECOND BEST RACING GAME IN HISTORY) IS OUT NOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

GamesRadar - 10/10
Three years on: still a classic, and with its biggest weakness fixed. If you own a Switch it’s a no-brainer.
Digital Spy - 10/10
At its heart, playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a completely different experience to playing Mario Kart 8 precisely because of how, and where, you play it. The feel and fun of the thing is an intrinsic part of gaming and there's just so much fun to be had when you throw portability and local multiplayer into the fray.
USgamer - 10/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a victory lap for an amazing entry in the series. The only place Mario Kart 8 faltered was in its Battle Mode and Nintendo has rectified that here with a full-fledged version. 48 courses, 42 characters, 8 battle arenas, 5 battle modes, extensive multiplayer action, and the ability to take console Mario Kart with you wherever you go. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is absolutely worth the asking price.
God is a Geek - 10/10
This is the definitive Mario Kart 8 experience, which ultimately makes it one of the best kart-racers ever made.
Trusted Reviews - 10/10
After Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the next Nintendo Switch must-buy. It’s the best the series has ever been, offering one definitive package. With the glorious return of Battle Mode, improved visuals and more content than ever before coupled with more ways to play it than ever thanks to the Nintendo Switch, I don’t think fans could ask for much more.
Destructoid - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is straight-up a better version of the game without compromise. It looks better, there's more to do, it's portable, and it might even outsell the Wii U version to ensure a healthier long term community.
Game Informer - 9.3/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is primarily a re-release of an acclaimed game from three years ago, but by adding new content and addressing the biggest complaint of the original, this version is unquestionably the best way to experience Nintendo's great racer. Battle mode is back to its original glory, and when combined with the rest of the robust Mario Kart 8 package, it creates a great addition to the fledgling Switch library.
IGN - 9.3/10
An amazing game for all the same reasons I mentioned in our original review. It’s still a gorgeous kart racer and every bit as addictive as it was in 2014. This is the best entry in the series so far, and it has all the content you’ll need. Returning players have seen a lot of this game before, but the overhauled Battle mode and its five additional ways to play are a great reason to pick it up.
Pick it up today from Target for only 62 BUCKS... :up:

GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Why is Gundam fighting game not coming to Switch Jasper?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... umn-on-ps4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sony is getting all the exclusives and nintendo needs to start pressuring third parties to port things to its machine.

Marvel Vs Capcom and this are big enough of a draw to help boost the machine's appeal. If you don't want muricans to abandon Switch you got to look at the series western fans of japanese games are into and start encouraging them to port to switch.

Sony gets the lions share of western and eastern third parties right now. It's time to think about this because the advantage of Switch is you can take it anywhere. And arcadey experiences are great for portables.
Why sony has this as exclusive I don't get. Switch would be best because it alows LAN party of switch machines for easy tournaments. (everyone gets their OWN screen! You can't do that with home consoles unless you want to lug giant tv with you to mates house)

And when is there going to be a Federation Force single player series on Switch. Now that Titanfall sold like shit and Respawn has publicly said they have no interest in Switch port, I think this is nintendo's chance to make a COD style franchise using the Federation Force name that involves more realistic looking mech designs. (think of it like Xenoblade in style but with the horror FPS dark tone of a Gears game. (only you are not slow, the power armour can go faster the less weapons equiped for people who want agile mech that can bounce around walls like spiderman)
Last edited by GameHED on 28 Apr 2017 02:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Image

OMFG...MARIO KART 8 DELUXE (OFFICIALLY THE BEST RACER IN OVER 16 FUCKING YEARS..AND OFFICIALLY THE SECOND BEST RACING GAME IN HISTORY) IS OUT NOW!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

GamesRadar - 10/10
Three years on: still a classic, and with its biggest weakness fixed. If you own a Switch it’s a no-brainer.
Digital Spy - 10/10
At its heart, playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a completely different experience to playing Mario Kart 8 precisely because of how, and where, you play it. The feel and fun of the thing is an intrinsic part of gaming and there's just so much fun to be had when you throw portability and local multiplayer into the fray.
USgamer - 10/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is a victory lap for an amazing entry in the series. The only place Mario Kart 8 faltered was in its Battle Mode and Nintendo has rectified that here with a full-fledged version. 48 courses, 42 characters, 8 battle arenas, 5 battle modes, extensive multiplayer action, and the ability to take console Mario Kart with you wherever you go. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is absolutely worth the asking price.
God is a Geek - 10/10
This is the definitive Mario Kart 8 experience, which ultimately makes it one of the best kart-racers ever made.
Trusted Reviews - 10/10
After Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is the next Nintendo Switch must-buy. It’s the best the series has ever been, offering one definitive package. With the glorious return of Battle Mode, improved visuals and more content than ever before coupled with more ways to play it than ever thanks to the Nintendo Switch, I don’t think fans could ask for much more.
Destructoid - 9.5/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is straight-up a better version of the game without compromise. It looks better, there's more to do, it's portable, and it might even outsell the Wii U version to ensure a healthier long term community.
Game Informer - 9.3/10
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is primarily a re-release of an acclaimed game from three years ago, but by adding new content and addressing the biggest complaint of the original, this version is unquestionably the best way to experience Nintendo's great racer. Battle mode is back to its original glory, and when combined with the rest of the robust Mario Kart 8 package, it creates a great addition to the fledgling Switch library.
IGN - 9.3/10
An amazing game for all the same reasons I mentioned in our original review. It’s still a gorgeous kart racer and every bit as addictive as it was in 2014. This is the best entry in the series so far, and it has all the content you’ll need. Returning players have seen a lot of this game before, but the overhauled Battle mode and its five additional ways to play are a great reason to pick it up.
Pick it up today from Target for only 62 BUCKS... :up:

When are you coming to Melbourne for our USF2 money match?
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Don't pay attention to him. He's got aids that's why nobody wants to challenge him in person and the reason he likes online mode more than LAN mode to such an extent that he told capcom to never put in Arcade modes in future Street Fighter titles anymore. Bloody annoying cunt isn't he jasper? Keep yourself safe from strangers like I do. And make damn sure capcom don't take out the arcade modes and story modes from games and force them to lift their standards up to Arc System Works levels of quality.

stranger danger:
The reason nintendo makes it hard for kids to communicate online is because of this guy. He is always looking for little 5 year old kids online to spar with and the police think he might be a pedo. Be careful who you communicate with in real life from online contacts. (unless it's the cute blonde woman - say to her: "yes I would like to play gameboy with you and you can take me to the rape dungeon if you like and make me your sex slave")
Last edited by GameHED on 28 Apr 2017 02:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:When are you coming to Melbourne for our USF2 money match?
Sorry babes, can't talk now. :wink:

Me and a couple girlfriends are having a late lunch and playing local multiplayer Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Nintendo Switch.... :up:

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

GameHED wrote:Don't pay attention to him. He's got aids that's why nobody wants to challenge him in person and the reason he likes online mode more than LAN mode to such an extent that he told capcom to never put in Arcade modes in future Street Fighter titles anymore. Bloody annoying cunt isn't he jasper? Keep yourself safe from strangers like I do. And make damn sure capcom don't take out the arcade modes and story modes from games and force them to lift their standards up to Arc System Works levels of quality.

stranger danger:
The reason nintendo makes it hard for kids to communicate online is because of this guy. He is always looking for little 5 year old kids online to spar with and the police think he might be a pedo. Be careful who you communicate with in real life from online contacts.
WTF...I just had to pause my local multiplayer session when I read this! :shock:

Candy Arse has AIDS?...and he's also a PAEDOPHILE :shock:

THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR WARNING ME, GAMEHED! :bow:

Candy Arse, you fucking child-loving sicko...our USF2 money match ain't happening now! I can't let you rub your germs all over my fucking Nintendo Switch joy-con controller! :down:

Last edited by Jasper on 28 Apr 2017 02:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:

Thanks for playing keyboard warrior
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

GAMEHED....HELP ME...HE WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE...HELP ME, PLEASE...I DON'T WANT HIS AIDS! :cry:

GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Well the reason he wants EBgames to die off and preowned copies of EA titles to disappear is probably another factor into why he thinks online is the only mode that matters in fighting games. Nobody else thinks this way. I figured out the reason might be that if a game is shit or feels unfinished, then when you buy it digitally and play online mostly, then they can fall back on the excuse of "we'll finish the game later... buy it first and then we'll patch it all up once you give me money now".... then months pass,....... and then they say: "fucking stupid cunt. You are the dumbest idiot of all. We don't have to finish the game because you already gave us the money. Since we don't publish on nintendo machines we can treat you like crap and leave all the bugs in the game and not care about quality lol"

And this is why he pushes for online only future and steam. It means companies like EA can just release half arsed games without the nintendo seal of quality on them and make money the easy way instead of polishing up games.

Jasper just look at the reviews for SF5 and why the normies are so upset: capcom didn't really give the title full modes. Why is it arc system works gives us arcade mode and polished story while capcom gets to finish it later? It doesn't make sense.

Anyway: just keep safe. Candy is bluffing. When you appear and he doesn't show up it will have wasted your fuel flying the plane to his city and waste your time. That is likely the reason he asks you to meet him. Not to play the game but to waste your money and time. If you do meet him wear some protective gear just in case. If he wanted to get better he wouldn't play casual players he would actually compete in tournaments like the rest of us. He believes that playing someone while they are drunk online is proof he is good. Why for instance does he promote the PC version of SF4 and 5 over console version? Because it allows cheating and these are open platforms unlike the console editions.
To date he won't admit that official tournament version is the console version of fighting games.

It shows he isnt serious about anti-cheating measures in matches. (probably so he can hack the machines and rig them so the controllers don't respond at specific moments on your end) Don't trust him, The reason I am on ignore? Perhaps he is scared to challenge me. But I won't challenge him for the above reasons I mentioned in previous posts. Remember when Cyberfunk said he wanted to break my fingers? Shows that some people are crazy and can't control themselves. Imagine if you are winning and Candy gets roid rage and starts to smash your Switch and breaks it? It would negate the $1000 reward for winning. Stranger danger applies in the adult world even moreso than when you are kid. There are crazy people out there.
Last edited by GameHED on 28 Apr 2017 03:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

GameHED wrote:just keep safe. Candy is bluffing. When you appear and he doesn't show up it will have wasted your fuel flying the plane to his city and waste your time. That is likely the reason he asks you to meet him. Not to play the game but to waste your money and time. If you do meet him wear some protective gear just in case.
Jesus, what would I ever do without you? :?

Thanks as always for your advice GameHED. I know that you will always have my back. :up:
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Heh, these two crackpots talking to each other or something? Such a genuinely nice forum now without having to read their garbage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

I like how the fucker is now supposedly ignoring me, after he was busted yesterday saying I was already on his ignore list...yet he was still replying to my posts. :redface:

This should be fun! Let's see how long he's going to last until he snaps and takes me of his ignore list. I am like a siren from Greek mythology....no man can ignore me forever! :keke:

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Look at the screenshot, he's clearly got you on ignore. The same way you've got our USF2 money match that YOU WANTED on ignore :lol: :fight: :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Oh my, Nintendo just introduced a new ARMS playable character, and he's absolutely creepy as fuck! :shock:
ImageImage
ImageImage
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

So it's Dahlsim in a Greenman suit?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Candy Arse wrote:Look at the screenshot, he's clearly got you on ignore. The same way you've got our USF2 money match that YOU WANTED on ignore :lol: :fight: :lol:
I take it that he thinks I removed him from my ignore list? He's still there, indefinitely, nothing he posts is of any worth :up: Unfortunately I can see his deadbeat posts whenever someone quotes him - or owns him as has been the case on an almost daily basis recently :lol:
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Oh my, Nintendo just introduced a new ARMS playable character, and he's absolutely creepy as fuck! :shock:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Waggle Dhalsim. Amaze :lol:
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

WHOA!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Horizon....who? :?

Nioh...what? :?

Persona 5...huh? :?

NieR...who dat? :?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was just released, and it's already Amazon's best selling video game of 2017. It has outsold every other video game on every platform! :up:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is Amazon’s best-selling game of 2017 so far

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, the first major Switch game since the console’s launch, is already the top-selling video game of the year so far on Amazon.

That feat is inherently nothing to sneeze at, but it’s even more impressive with some context. Nintendo just launched Mario Kart 8 Deluxe today, April 28. Amazon updates this particular list daily, so the retailer’s pre-order numbers alone may be entirely responsible for getting the game this high on the list. And the kart racer is doing better than The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, which is officially the Switch’s best-selling game at this point; it outdid the console itself in March, with 2.76 million copies sold worldwide.

http://www.polygon.com/2017/4/28/154746 ... les-amazon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EAT DIRT, HATERS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

MK8D is so damn pretty. I can't remember being so impressed with the visuals in a game. It is just so gorgeous to look at, both on TV and handheld. An absolute visual feast for the eyes.

That new Arms guy reminds me of Zac from League of Legends.
Last edited by Twiztid Elf on 29 Apr 2017 02:33 pm, edited 8 times in total.
RIGHTEOUS FURY
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I haven't removed my Zelda cart since launch day. Thankfully I have other games to play which is why I'm not picking this up yet.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I got MK8D digital. I know I'll be playing this on and off for a long time. I'll be doing the same with Splatoon2.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Speaking of Splatoon 2, damn the game is looking incredible... :up:

The brand new Salmon Run mode is super intriguing (you fight off chum enemies in waves. You also collect power eggs from defeated enemies and transport them to a containment unit - which is the ultimate objective). :)
ImageImage

Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:Oh my, Nintendo just introduced a new ARMS playable character, and he's absolutely creepy as fuck! :shock:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Waggle Dhalsim. Amaze :lol:
Shit man's Voldo