Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: NINTENDO SWITCH "ARMS GLOBAL TESTPUNCH" HAS BEGUN!

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:Edge aren't part of the FGC, so when we talk about serious gamers in relation to fighting games, we talk about the active FGC.

Everything I've heard from the FGC about ARMS is that it's a kids waggle fighting game.

I doubt it'll even make inroads into the pedobear Nintendo-fan Smash Bros community, let alone people like myself who play real fighting games.

But that's ok, ARMS is FUN!!!!!!!
And it's got a great theme song!!!!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Hadn't used my switch for over 3 weeks. I've been needing to get back to Zelda, but my joycons were completely flat when I tried them today, but my switch still stayed fully charged. I've been sidetracked with other games. Will put more time into soon. And I still have Persona 5 and now Injustice 2.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Zero interest in the Switch at moment. Still overpriced for what amounts to one single must have game and a flaky future based on the waggle gimmick again. Better serviced by other platforms like the PS4 and PC which are having the best year since 2007.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

The gimmick train will run out of steam soon. Nintendo is ramping up production so once third part devs and publishers properly realise they can deliver their titles quicker and easier and without the Switch tax on other platforms we can all pick one up for next to nothing for those times when we don't want to play Nintendo titles via CEMU on our PCs.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Yep, you're absolutely correct. Pretty soon you're going to be able to pick up a Nintendo Switch for "next to nothing"! :wanker:

Some of you dickheads are so in denial. The Nintendo Switch is a fucking phenomenon in such popular demand and is officially THE FASTEST SELLING NINTENDO GAMING HARDWARE IN HISTORY!!! (IT'S EVEN OUTPACING THE NINTENDO WII MONTHS AFTER RELEASE!!!). :up:

Software sales are also doing wonderfully, with BOTW selling incredibly and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in just a few days outselling every single game released on every gaming platform this year (and we are already at the half-year mark). :shock:

And as for the ridiculous suggestion that third party developers are somehow responsible for Switch's future...get if through your thick heads that people choose to purchase a Nintendo gaming system to play Nintendo games (Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, etc). :roll:

In fact, now that Nintendo have merged their two gaming divisions (handheld and home console) into one amazing hybrid gaming system - it means Nintendo are able to output even more Nintendo games at a faster rate. :)

Keep jerking off over your fantasies of Nintendo and the Switch failing, ya fucking losers! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nintendo to ramp up production of Switch as demand soars

Nintendo has ordered a production increase of its Switch gaming console as global stocks fail to meet demand and disappointed fans scramble to secure machines through an informal online market.

The planned production hike for the console is designed to meet demand ahead of the Thanksgiving and Christmas sales peak in late autumn, and has been ordered just weeks after Nintendo declared the $300-priced Switch to be its fastest-selling gaming device.

The success of the Switch, which was intended to bridge the gap between television-based and portable gaming, has boosted investor confidence in Nintendo. Shares in the company hit their highest level since 2008 on Friday giving it a stock market capitalisation of nearly ¥5tn ($45bn). That would make the creator of Super Mario and Donkey Kong more valuable than compatriots Nissan or Panasonic.

The pace of sales of Switch consoles, which tend to sell out within a few hours of arriving at retailers, has prompted some to compare the device with Nintendo’s Wii. That console was released in 2006 and went on to sell more than 100m units, partly because it won over families and children who were not hardcore gamers.

People involved in Nintendo’s hardware supply chain say the Kyoto-based games maker is now targeting Switch hardware production of 18m units for the 12 months ending March 2018.

According to people close to the company, the production increase reflects fears of “customer tantrums” as Nintendo prepares to release its flagship Mario Odyssey game in November.

The difficulty of obtaining a Switch in Japan has created a side market based on the way that some retailers offer free guaranteed bookings of product delivery on a specific date. People who have managed to secure those guarantees have found they can sell the consoles online to desperate gamers: the market price for a guaranteed Switch delivery in July, for example, has been pushed to about ¥14,000 ($126).

Other companies have benefited from Nintendo’s boom, too. Best Buy, the US retailer, saw its shares spike to an all-time high last week when it cited the Switch as a key reason it had beaten same-store sales expectations. Shares in Hosiden, one of Nintendo’s key component suppliers, have surged to a seven-year high, and on Friday, games publisher Capcom saw its stock jump to a six-month high after it tweeted that the next generation of its hit Monster Hunter series would be available on the Switch.

Kazunori Ito, analyst at research firm Ibbotson Association Japan, a Morningstar affiliate, adds that forecasting demand for the console is particularly difficult because mobile games such as Pokémon Go and Super Mario Run have created undefined leagues of new fans of Nintendo games.

“Nintendo’s user base has expanded beyond the company’s expectations partly thanks to Pokémon Go, which has made it difficult for the company to predict demand even for traditional software such as Zelda and Mario Kart,” he says.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Third party devs commanded the future of the Dreamcast, they commanded the future of the Wii U and they'll certainly command the future of the Switch. People have awakened to the fact that waggle fest shit shows are nothing more than a gimmicky failure in terms of actual gameplay. Nintendo's first year consists of one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006. And an inferior paid online service.

Nintendo estimates it will sell 10 million Switch's by years end. That estimate will leave plenty of inventory for Rancher's to pick up a bargain come 2018.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

:lol: :fight: :lol:
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

PhoneMonkey wrote:Third party devs commanded the future of the Dreamcast, they commanded the future of the Wii U and they'll certainly command the future of the Switch. People have awakened to the fact that waggle fest shit shows are nothing more than a gimmicky failure in terms of actual gameplay. Nintendo's first year consists of one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006. And an inferior paid online service.

Nintendo estimates it will sell 10 million Switch's by years end. That estimate will leave plenty of inventory for Rancher's to pick up a bargain come 2018.
"waggle"? :?

You silly little unoriginal cunt. Congratulations....I now crown you "Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.3". :up:

Whilst t0mby ("Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.1") gets to gobble down on Candy's cock, and flipswitch ("Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.2") gets to suck on Candy's balls....you are now the lucky bitch who gets to munch on Candy's Arse (pun intended). :thefinger:

Just because you so desperately want Nintendo to fail, doesn't mean it's going to happen. :down:

You clearly are a retard, as you have fooled yourself into thinking that Nintendo's hardware success is dependent on third party games. There's simply no point trying to explain reality to you (plus you're not important enough of a member of GR...you're like a peasant member of this forum). :cry:

As for Switch's first year software offering consisting of "one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006"....once again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. :redface:

Now off you go! Candy has just finished a shit, and he needs to use your tongue as toilet paper. :up:
Last edited by Jasper on 29 May 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

PhoneMonkey wrote:Third party devs commanded the future of the Dreamcast, they commanded the future of the Wii U and they'll certainly command the future of the Switch. People have awakened to the fact that waggle fest shit shows are nothing more than a gimmicky failure in terms of actual gameplay. Nintendo's first year consists of one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006. And an inferior paid online service.

Well said. I can't wait to pick up a Switch in the fire sales!

It seems like it will ramp up to be a fad like the Wii was but on a smaller scale, so people will stop giving a fuck a whole lot faster this time.

When you've got all of Nintendo's resources aimed at one platform and their big original release is a waggle fighting game for casuals,you know the writing is on the wall.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:
You clearly are a retard, as you have fooled yourself into thinking that Nintendo's hardware success is dependent on third party games. There's simply no point trying to explain reality to you (plus you're not important enough of a member of GR...you're like a peasant member of this forum). :cry:
The actual reason you won't explain this is because you can't. Whilst I will refrain from going down the "faux Nintendo fan" path since we know you're exactly that given your hilariously bad knowledge of the Mario Kart series, I will point this out since you're clearly new to gaming;

The last time Nintendo dominated with a console was the NES. I'm not including the Wii since history has shown it to be a fad.

So the last time Nintendo was king of the hill was the NES, when they had extremely strong 3rd party support.

Since then, said support has continued to drop as have the sales of Nintendo consoles.

So despite every Nintendo console featuring exclusive Nintendo games, sales have gone downhill for the last 25-27 years.

I'd say that's enough time to see a few patterns form.

That "unimportant member" of GR owned you in every hole. No wonder you won't explain anything :lol:
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

You ignorant fucks.....its not just waggle.......its HD Waggle
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

guttermouth wrote:You ignorant fucks.....its not just waggle.......its HD Waggle
:lol: That about sums it up.
As for Switch's first year software offering consisting of "one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006"....once again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
Jasper says he has no idea what he's talking about, except he's actually 100% correct.

The Switch is a complete abortion of a gaming platform right now;

A Zelda game you can get on Wii U for $500 cheaper
A Mario Kart retread that is such a cynical cash-grab that Jasper himself didn't even mention it in his list of "official" Mario Kart games
A version of SF2 for babies
A bunch of ports you can get in better form on PC/PS4/XBONE

And soon a cynical cash-grab retread of a paintball game released on Wii U, and a FUN!!!!!!!!! waggle fighting game for casuals.

What an amazing gaming platform indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:
PhoneMonkey

NINTENDO SWITCH "ARMS GLOBAL TESTPUNCH" HAS BEGUN!

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Jasper wrote:

"waggle"? :?

You silly little unoriginal cunt. Congratulations....I now crown you "Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.3". :up:

Whilst t0mby ("Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.1") gets to gobble down on Candy's cock, and flipswitch ("Candy Arse's Puppet Bitch No.2") gets to suck on Candy's balls....you are now the lucky bitch who gets to munch on Candy's Arse (pun intended). :thefinger:

Just because you so desperately want Nintendo to fail, doesn't mean it's going to happen. :down:

As for Switch's first year software offering consisting of "one must have (that you can have for $500 less on Wii U), a bunch of ports, and two casual fighting games along with Nintendo's version of Sonic 2006"....once again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. :redface:

Now off you go! Candy has just finished a shit, and he needs to use your tongue as toilet paper. :up:
Waggle isn't a GR term, it's roots are planted firmly on the Internet: https://www.giantbomb.com/waggle/3015-1035/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's actual meaning refers to the inferior way of playing games that otherwise would be more enjoyable using traditional controllers ala the superior GAMECUBE NINTENDO version of Twilight Princess, best experienced on PC in 1080p via Dolphin. There are many more examples of the waggle cancer infecting titles that would otherwise be superior without it.

But given you have highlighted the fact that the Switch has more to offer this year than shovelware, inferior fighting games, numerous ports and Mario (Sonic) 2006 I'd be delighted if you could post up any titles that aren't encapsulated in my post.

But in either case I don't base my gaming decisions on fanaticism, or by feeding on crumbs like a rabbit raccoon from any platform holder, I simply want to experience games in the best way possible. Nintendo's platforms have a history of being emulated quicker than all others due to the gutless and uninspired hardware that they leave the gate with. Emulation history speaks for itself.
Last edited by PhoneMonkey on 29 May 2017 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:I'm not including the Wii since history has shown it to be a fad
WTF? The Wii/PS3/360 generation is long over, and ultimately in the end...the Wii outsold BOTH PS3 and 360. How the fuck did a "fad" last an ENTIRE 7 year console generation, you moron? :roll:

My god...you bitches are so damn furious at Nintendo's success! :lol: :lol: :lol: :up:

Oh Candy...with only a fortnight left until E3, I cannot wait until your bitter tears start flowing when Nintendo showcases their future Switch masterpieces (all of which YOU are going to miss out on)! I really hope Retro show off a shiny new Metroid, to really break your heart into a million little pieces! :P

Super Mario, Animal Crossing, Donkey Kong, Paper Mario, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, Kirby, Metroid, Pikmin, Wario, Pokemon, Xenoblade, Punch Out, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Super Smash Bros, Splatoon, Yoshi's Island, Pilotwings, Wave Race, Mario & Luigi RPG, Advance Wars...etc...etc

THESE FRANCHISES ARE FOREVER DEAD TO YOU UNLESS YOU PURCHASE A NINTENDO SWITCH!!! 8)

It's such a fucking shame you're going to miss out on Super Mario Odyssey...the first REAL 3D Mario platformer in over 15 years! :talezcry:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:I'm not including the Wii since history has shown it to be a fad
WTF? The Wii/PS3/360 generation is long over, and ultimately in the end...the Wii outsold BOTH PS3 and 360. How the fuck did a "fad" last an ENTIRE 7 year console generation, you moron? :roll:
GAMECUBE NINTENDO sales LTD - 22 million
Wii sales LTD - 101.52 million
Wii U sales LTD - 13.56 million

So the sales numbers show the Wii to be a fad.

Then you add in the fact that Nintendo brought waggle to the world, aka motion controls.

Motion controls, aka waggle, is basically dead and buried in modern gaming. So the waggle that Nintendo introduced with the Wii then flopped like LeBron James looking for a foul call.

Nintendo have kept waggle going in the Switch with some games like ARMS aimed at the waggle crowd, but that whole motion control thing is kaput; further confirmation of the Wii being a fad. It didn't change how games were played long-term like, for example, the analogue stick on the N64 controller.

https://www.cnet.com/au/news/is-the-wii-a-fad/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; < here's CNET calling it in 2007; Wii is a fad, won't change how games are played long-term.

Fad confirmed, history lesson over. If you ever want to have discussions about Nintendo and actually learn some things Jasper, I'm happy to help in-between admiring my rare and valuable Nintendo gaming collection :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

We could also have some fantastic face-to-face chats after our USF2 money match that you challenged me to, but you ran away from that one didn't you ;)
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Summed up nicely Candy. The sooner Waggle crawls its ghoulish corpse into a long awaiting grave the sooner Nintendo can focus on making better games. And hopefully, better hardware.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

You know what...i've actually come to the conclusion the reason why you all hate Nintendo so much is because they decided to collaborate with fashion giant UNIQLO - to release a Nintendo themed collection.

You know what means...NO FATTIES!!! (Uniqlo's clothing only fits the slim & slenders of the world like myself!). 8)

SUCK SHIT HATERS!!! None of you will EVER look this cool... :cry:
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper changing the subject again.

How much third party support did the Wii have?

How much third party support did the Wii U have?

Which console sold more than 100million units?

Which console sold less than 15million units?

Tell me again third party support is not important to a consoles success.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:You know what means...NO FATTIES!!! (Uniqlo's clothing only fits the slim & slenders of the world like myself!). 8)
I completely understand why you'd duck for cover after getting your anus ripped apart in previous posts, but to then resort to "You guys aren't rocking the body of a 12 year old girl like me" isn't helping your cause :lol:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Jasper wrote:You know what...i've actually come to the conclusion the reason why you all hate Nintendo so much is because they decided to collaborate with fashion giant UNIQLO - to release a Nintendo themed collection.

You know what means...NO FATTIES!!! (Uniqlo's clothing only fits the slim & slenders of the world like myself!). 8)

SUCK SHIT HATERS!!! None of you will EVER look this cool... :cry:
I don't think he actually hates nintendo. He secretly loves it. His dream is that they go third party like Sega so he can play the nintendo software on every other platform apart from the nintendo systems.

I can see where the logic is at: you get the high quality visuals of high spec machines and you can avoid buying the underpowered machines.

But since they are a japanese company they tend to think of the game system as a family entertainment thing. Not a set top box that plays movies, music, allows you to watch tv etc.. One of the interesting things is these guys forget the flop that was the PS Vita.

They LOVE to talk shit about poor sales of Wii U but they forget that Vita was superior to 3DS and eventualy died out to the weaker machine.

If nintendo decide to go high tech next generation, sure they may apeal to an older and more high income crowd like sony did with the PS3 but if you think about it, most of nintendo's own games are cartoony and minimalistic.

It's sort of like expecting a South Park videogame to have amazing graphics when it's a tv show with 2D flat scrap book people. Personally I am fine with them being underpowered low spec machine company. As long as the gameplay in their own games remains deep and involving. I am multiplatform gaming guy. And I think it was a smart move to combine portable crowd with the home console crowd. People are getting busier and older and less patient. Games like Zelda BOTW are great on the go or at home.

The only thing is whenever they do put in gimmicks like Touchscreen for Wii U, it is underutilised by the third parties. The handful of games that used the motion sensing (eg mario kart with the Gyro steering wheel, or Lego City visor thing) are usually the exclusive stuff.
The forum doesn't get that this is what Sega used to be back in the day. They would have gimmicks but people wouldn't see them as gimmicks probably because they naturally had them in arcades. (the VMU, the maraccas for Samba De Amigo, the speaking into the microphone to your CPU buddies in Binary Domain etc)

When nintendo do gimmicky shit: it's not entertaining enough. When sega do it, nobody cares that much.

I think it is important for these guys to reflect on their thinking and see the flaws in their reasoning. But this place has devolved into a system war forum now. Nobody discusses the games themselves.

I don't ever want nintendo to change to be the same as Sony or MS. I buy all the platforms and want a new experience when I buy a nintendo console. It's up to real gamers to buy their stuff to keep them innovating or we will end up with stagnation. Yes waggle was shit (didn't offer anything for Donkey Kong Country Returns and added nothing to Zelda TP) but I can see it working for simple games. The motion sensing to steer your kart in mario kart actually works well and eliminates the need to buy a steering wheel. The touchscreen on the Wii U would have worked well with inventory management for ZELDA BOTW if they didn't take the thing out just so the switch would be the same experience.

I think people just resent nintendo for innovating because they got used to doing stuff a certain way so they do not want change. But change is here. Loads of mobile games use touchscreens now and typing on the touchscreen is faster than selecting letters on a virtual keyboard with dpad and pressing buttons to input each letter one by one.
The advantages that touchscreen brings are stuff like dragging objects onto the screen quickly (mario maker) and it is a shame so little games care about the gimmicks. Unlike the others I am ok with gimmicks so long as they improve the experience of traditional games. Having said that, it is good choice of them to let us use traditional controls for ARMS just like capcom lets us turn off easy modes for more advanced players.

The thing is you should never be punished for choosing to play games the old way! They fucked up with Twilight
Princess on the Wii (no option to use old style sword controls) and as long as they give us options nobody should have an excuse to be angry that the gimmicky shit is in the game. If the gimmick sucks, do what capcom did with Resident Evil 4 Wii and let us use gamecube controllers to play it like the old way. (even IF your aiming is worse with analogue stick aiming). It just makes more people happy. You give them less excuse to complain about your game and you get higher rating.

Oh and about fighting games: don't believe candy arse about anything. ARMS isn't trying to be Street Fighter or KOF. It's closer to a powerstone/smash bros. Environments can alter what is going to happen and you can use environment to advantage. SF doesn't have that: it's background pictures and lacks this extra layer of tactical play. (not that 2d isn't deep but that comparing this to SF is stupid. You move in 3d space like powerstone/virtual ON. It's not a traditional fighting game so it doesn't NEED arcade sticks and traditional controls.
Don't forget they attack you so hard because you are having an effect. If you were not a threat, they wouldn't put THIS much energy into the attacks. You basically burnt their hive and thier home turf is in danger. Any positive news about nintendo is negative to sony and MS and PC. (which lets face it is dead) Same thing with the alternative media destroying mainstream media, and the mainstream media attempt now to label anything not them as "fake news". LOL :lol:
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

t0mby wrote:Jasper changing the subject again.

How much third party support did the Wii have?

How much third party support did the Wii U have?

Which console sold more than 100million units?

Which console sold less than 15million units?

Tell me again third party support is not important to a consoles success.

Third parties don't matter to nintendo since most of their own games can carry the system.
They only need to focus on profiting from their own game sales. If third parties come along for the ride, then that is a bonus. But I didn't buy my nintendo game systems for the third parties. The third parties already publish on the other two systems. So nintendo is playing it smart. They get a third party, but they must ensure the titles are polished. If you already own a PS4 or Bone you are not going to care about the game on the Switch.
It takes attention away from nintendo's own games and floods the shelves with other people's games. The ps1 had this problem of too many "me too" titles. As games get more expensive to produce you want there to be less games but of higher quality. (ie polished) You are already seeing companies collapse if they can't sell insane numbers.
There is only so many dollars floating around. They know what they are doing. Wii U just wasn't advertised, and this was probably sacrifice so 3DS could live.

You were never going to buy a Switch unless you liked nintendo titles. So they don't give a fuck about people who are only casually interested in the games they make. What they are doing is creating premium stuff for those that spend money. Then worrying about the casual fan of nintendo games later.
?Have you noticed you can now buy Horizon Zero Dawn at $77 at EB Games now but Zelda BOTW is still at the same price it was on release? Profit is sometimes more important. I would love to buy nintendo games cheap but if there are only a few nintendo games to buy, it's seems to hurt less if you think about it that way. How many people here bought all the triple A games this year on day 1? I doubt all of you had time to rush through everything so quick. Maybe less games released is the answer for nintendo? (but not sony or MS who need to dominate the market)

It's a case of smaller devoted fanbase of paying customers vs having lots of people buying lots of third party games waiting for bargain bin price.

The former is the equivalent of the movie go-er who will pay high ticket price to see a movie early. The latter is the guy who wants value for money so they demand more flexible price for things but it results in games feeling rushed out because companies are desperate to compete for the few dollars out there the customer has to spend. The more other third parties to compete with the harsher it is to stand out so the seller must reduce price to stay afloat. (buyer's market) If the shelves are flooded with "me too" games then you can't afford to waste time polishing.
Some indie companies are actually having more success getting noticed on Wii U eshop simply because there are fewer titles on the nintendo Wii U so it means they get noticed more easily. Contrast this to steam where you got to compete with so many other games for attention. Sometimes too much content is bad.
I think if nintendo is aiming younger, the kids are happier since they have less money to spend than adults. It works for them. Nobody gives a shit about seeing Animal Crossing in 4K resolution. Tech whores do not play those types of games anyway so why should nintendo care about those guys?

And don't forget games like Persona 5 are last gen games that could easily be handled by Switch or Wii U platform. Deovted fans of certain franchises go to whatever platform the game appears on, so it is less about specs of the hardware and more about quality of the series itself. Trying to say the sales of this or that machine are high is only because of this brand, is silly. People will buy the platform that has their fave series on it. Not because they are brand loyalist or tech whores. Switch could easily handle the last gen ps3 and 360 stuff in portable form. There is nothing to be ashamed of to rebuy the same games again because what you will get is portable experience of taking the game anywhere. (nintendo should be pressuring capcom to put older stuff like Street Fighter 4 ultra and Dragon's Dogma on the Switch imo. I want to play it on cartridges not discs) Super SF4 on 3DS was decent port, but why can't we get Ultra SF4 on Switch? Come on nintendo cough up the moneyhats.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

FUCK...I cannot wait for the next ARMS global testpunch session in 4 DAYS! :up:

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Better practice your waggle so you can compete with the kiddies :lol:
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Remember not to meet him Jasper. Stranger Danger.

He is going through a tough time in his life and will do some dangerous stuff to rape you.

He loves nintendo but wants them to fail commercially so that they end up like Sega and go third party.

Everytime you post an ad here milions of people are seeing it and getting hyped to buy the games you talk about. This means less money for Sony and MS and Steam because nintendo is winning. Candy thought the Switch was going to flop.

The more successful nintendo is, the longer it will take for them to go third party like sega who is too broke to pay for Shenmue, too broke to pay for Bayonetta 2 and too scared to give us sequels to streets of rage.

He is out to destroy the game industry. That is his single purpose for coming to games ranch. I have been to the prison dimension he originated from. Seen the devastation. Now he is in our world trying to turn it into a unhappy world where people play street fighter on a keyboard and hackers can do dragon punch special moves with the press of F1 instead of doing it the way people in tournaments have to do it by inputting the commands like in the arcades.

Notice how nobody knows what he looks like and he doesn't post his picture?

How would you know if you were actually playing Candy Arse if you met him in person?

Its a trap. His faveourite wrestler The Rock joined a satanic cult. This must influence him a lot to bash nintendo, bash alternative media (doesn't this little shit realise most people go to youtube now for reviews and not the EA-funded game websites for honest opinions anymore?) and bash poor people who can barely save enough money to get their kids to college and when they come out actually turn out dumber because social justice warriors are the teachers?

I think it is time you started your own forum Jasper. You've become too big for Gamesranch and it is hurting the income of these other posters who have stock in these rival companies to nintendo. They can't criticise nintendo without you being here. So they bring you on the forums so they can criticise nintendo. It's not working. People are buying Switches for their own reasons, they are buying one for themselves, for their kids, and for their grandmothers. And it is devastating to Candy Arse who hoped nintendo would be dead by now and begging for Microsoft to buy them so they get mario on the PC and Xbox platforms.

LOL You've foiled Candy's plans. Him and his satanic wreslting buddy The Rock are pissed it is taking so long to kill nintendo the only pure gaming company left on the console scene that hasn't given into the PC master race and is chopping off the Goliath's head to show that narcissist can not be allowed to live. "Respect the Seal or die!"

If PC gamers cant kill nintendo (with cheaper games, higher res emulated versions of the same games, and better online which is free) then NOTHING CAN. (except sega if they make a sequel to Dreamcast and copy nintendo's idea of a portable-home console hybrid)
Nintendo's destiny is to show the PC master race that consoles will never die. Sony might need third parties but nintendo is so manly that it needs NO ONE to help them. They come to nintendo for help not the other way around. Isn't that right Jasper? Look at EA grovel at nintendo's feet. pffft sickening isn't it? EA abandoned the Dreamcast and helped Sony back in the ps2 days. Whatever love they give is fleeting. So this talk about nintendo "NEEDING" is utter bullshit.

Sega NEEDED third parties more like it. Nintendo benefits from them. Big difference there and I hope these noobs understand this difference because when Xenoblade, Zelda BOTW part 2, and Metroid comes out nobody is going to remember what the fuck a PC is. They will be too busy playing ARMS by that time and having fun. Not waiting for the next buggy port of Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC when they can play that on console early. (pc is sloppy seconds that is why rockstar won't bother releasing Red Dead Redemption 1 to pc because you will just pirate the fuck out of it :P )

What makes people happy are the colours in nintendo's games. Notice how every other company uses browns and greys? You feel sad playing them and they are depressing. Nintendo is learning to not copy others and blend in but to stick out. It's all part of the plan to offer something different. And it's working. The reason the pedophiles are buying nintendos to talk to kids online and get close to them shows that the nintendo is more popular than disney (which is where pedophiles used to have to get jobs at to get close to kids) so I would say if sales are high nintendo is doing something right and pissing off the right people. (disney which now owns star wars, marvel, and recently Escape to Witch Mountain sequel which starred the Rock in it who is now illuminati shill confirmed)
Last edited by GameHED on 31 May 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.