Nintendo switch thread for mental patients

Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: LIVE ACTION BIG BUDGET POKEMON MOVIE TO STAR RYAN REYNOL

Post by Candy Arse »

t0mby wrote:
Jasper wrote:It was a one off update to iron out a glitch from launch, you dumb shit! :roll:
Console launched with a glitch and that glitch was Waggle, should patch that out. News flash, no one really likes it and finds it ruins the experience.
QFT. Real gamers don't want a bar of it.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Post by Jasper »

Fat fuck supposed "real" gamer Jim Sterling LOVED the motion controls in Super Mario Odyssey...

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Fat fuck supposed "real" gamer Jim Sterling LOVED the motion controls in Super Mario Odyssey...

Sorry, your smear campaign against him for his opinion of BoTW has swayed me - Jim knows nothing and can't be taken seriously as a real gamer.

Thus waggle still sucks and isn't for real gamers like me :up:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:Fat fuck supposed "real" gamer Jim Sterling LOVED the motion controls in Super Mario Odyssey...

Sorry, your smear campaign against him for his opinion of BoTW has swayed me - Jim knows nothing and can't be taken seriously as a real gamer.

Thus waggle still sucks and isn't for real gamers like me :up:
:lol: Geez Jasper is inconsistent. One minute Jim doesn't know what he's talking about, the next he does. Which is it Jasper? Was Jim wrong about Zelda? You sure think so, which means surely he's wrong again. But he can't be because you suddenly agree with him.

This is like Nintendo Inception.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-lege ... ld-review/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So if Jim's correct about Mario Waggle, thus can be taken seriously, he's also spot on about BoTW, right? :)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Where the fuck did I ever say I like fat shit Jim Sterling or am suddenly a fan of his? :?

You are the one who said that hardcore gamers wouldn't want to play a game with motion controls, yet supposed hardcore gamer Jim Sterling (who you are a fan of) actually enjoyed playing Super Mario Odyssey with motion controls using the split Joy-Con option. :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Where the fuck did I ever say I like fat shit Jim Sterling or am suddenly a fan of his? :?

You are the one who said that hardcore gamers wouldn't want to play a game with motion controls, yet supposed hardcore gamer Jim Sterling (who you are a fan of) actually enjoyed playing Super Mario Odyssey with motion controls using the split Joy-Con option. :)
It was only a few posts ago you were holding Jim up as a bastion of real gamers. Your view, not ours.

So since, in your eyes, we should take Jim's opinion seriously - we can now officially confirm that BoTW is cack as per Jim's review. Thanks Jasper! :)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Jim Sterling literally encourages people to STEAL Nintendo games.... :down:
As if i'm a fan of this turd. The only reason I made mention of Jim's love of Super Mario Odyssey's motion controls - is because I know you're a fan of his. :roll:

My female intuition also tells me you both probably look the same (just with you having red hair). :redface:

t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:we can now officially confirm that BoTW is cack
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:Jim Sterling literally encourages people to STEAL Nintendo games.... :down:
As if i'm a fan of this turd. The only reason I made mention of Jim's love of Super Mario Odyssey's motion controls - is because I know you're a fan of his. :roll:

My female intuition also tells me you both probably look the same (just with you having red hair). :redface:

Cool so Jim is shit again and we can disregard his opinion of Mario Waggle?

Waggle shit confirmed?

Thanks Jasper! :)
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:
Jasper wrote:Jim Sterling literally encourages people to STEAL Nintendo games.... :down:

Cool so Jim is shit again and we can disregard his opinion of Mario Waggle?

Waggle shit confirmed?

Thanks Jasper! :)
Is that Nintendo Waggle in action sticking out of his pants?
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

NINTENDO HAVE BEGUN DEVELOPING THE NEXT LEGEND OF ZELDA!

Post by Jasper »

Nintendo have now begun developing a brand spanking new The Legend of Zelda (https://www.resetera.com/threads/work-o ... egun.11641" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;). :up:

With Breath of the Wild being the fastest selling game in the franchise's history (and the most critically acclaimed since Ocarina of Time)....i'm expecting a Majora's Mask style mind-blowing follow up sequel to BOTW. 8)

Also akin to the pattern of OOT releasing in 1998 & MM releasing in 2000 (both on the N64)...we may be lucky enough to be playing a brand new Zelda on Nintendo Switch sometime in 2019. :shock:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Re: NINTENDO HAVE BEGUN DEVELOPING THE NEXT LEGEND OF ZELDA!

Post by Candy Arse »

Do we think this will be as out-dated as the first one? I'm hoping for a modern gaming experience this time - no waggle :)
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Probably come out at the end of the Switchs life cycle and ported to the next Nintendo fad. Can't wait.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

3 years minimum unless they delay it like BOTW , then that might mean it will be ported to the next Nintendo system. 2017 is finished and I just can’t see this coming out in 2019.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Do we think this next one might look better than a Wii game?
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:3 years minimum unless they delay it like BOTW , then that might mean it will be ported to the next Nintendo system. 2017 is finished and I just can’t see this coming out in 2019.
Unless like MM, it just uses the existing engine amd is more akin to a mission pack.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017- ... eally-work" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Champions Ballad a complete flop :lol:
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

The Champions' Ballad sounds like it adds a lot more to the game than The Master Trials did. In actual fact, it has added a good deal less.
Whoops.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

A side quest for ancient horse armour that lets you summon your horse anywhere is just as useful.
Literal horse armour DLC.
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

Nintendo should have a chat to CD Projekt about how to do DLC right.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Hercy wrote:
A side quest for ancient horse armour that lets you summon your horse anywhere is just as useful.
Literal horse armour DLC.
Well they're 10 years behind in online services, 10 years behind in DLC seems appropriate too.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Zelda is the best game of all time according to edge. Witcher 3 doesn't simulate anything. If I steal shit from a store nothing happens. In elder scrolls even chickens can report crimes. Stop humping cdprojekt red's leg so much when they still havent even put in basic shit like a crime and punishment system yet. Ultima had this shit ages ago. Plus the crap controls make combat unfun. If nintendo teamed up with bethesda to make an elder scrolls-zelda crossover game nobody would remember witcher 3. They are paid by other developers to hold back thier powers.

And anyway the author of witcher plagiarised his character from michael moorcock. You support piracy so it's no surprise why you love witcher so much but not Elric of Melnibone. You are like an angry sega fan who is still pissed that mario games are getting straight 10s from critics while sonic gets low 8s on a good day.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
PhoneMonkey

Post by PhoneMonkey »

You're suggesting a game where swords explode like a firecracker after 3 swings is somehow a more stimulating simulation than Witcher 3 because you can steal shit?

The presence of one gameplay mechanic doesn't compensate for that games vast array of flaws. Though you already know what they are.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

PhoneMonkey wrote:You're suggesting a game where swords explode like a firecracker after 3 swings is somehow a more stimulating simulation than Witcher 3 because you can steal shit?

The presence of one gameplay mechanic doesn't compensate for that games vast array of flaws. Though you already know what they are.
It's called being good at games. When your weapon goes red you throw it at your enemy like doing a super move in street fighter you dipshit. It does critical hit damage. By forcing you to not rely on one type of attack you are constantly stealing a dead guy's weapons, use magic, and throw consumable items like boxes pots rocks or shooting arrows at them to finish them in style. Much like the two weapon limit in halo, the easy to break weapon forces creativity. Only bad thing was the crappy menu system to switch weapons but you get more weapon slots just like you earn more heart pieces. The problem is noobs don't like that. Playing games has to mean instant gratification for today's snowflakes. Complaining about weapon breaking is like being angry at lack of missile in metroid when you first begin the game. You are meant to be weak in adventure games at the begining to make you fear the danger of engaging enemies and focus on sneaking and killing them in thier sleep (waiting until night to raid thier camp and kill the tower guard) and building up your power gradually through trials. You are ONE guy! It is far more realistic to have to re-arm after each fight and place markers on the map to go back to get specific weapons you like (but couldn't carry at the time due to weight restrictions) than never needing to explore ever again once you walk past an area once. Everything you do is earned not handed to you which is why these games are popular and the hand-holding ubisoft games are not because they spoil the mystery of discovering shit yourself like old 80s era games before cg cutscenes took over to tell us stories instead of the gameplay itself doing it.

Anyway you have your taste I have mine. The food buff system (copies off monster hunter :P ) where you increase damage to your attacks, (or go stealthy, or boost movement speed) plus turning the weather against enemies (use the leaf to blow them off cliff or the magnet to throw the metal weapon away from them for instance) and being able to fly away just by starting a fire and opening your glider thing to launch yourself into the air like a rocket, ...make the game easy enough as is. I like the restriction but I guess you want zelda to go back to being a kid-friendly game again like witcher 3. I prefer combat to have puzzle-like element where the obvious solution is not always the superior one because it isn't using resources efficiently.

Remember save ribbons in Resident Evil 1 and how much more terrifying it was to make mistakes, which forced you to search everywhere for ammo? That's survival: enemies are dumb but you are being held back because you are weaker than them so you got to pick your battles wisely. The game intends to make encounters a bit more fun by making you plan ahead. Witcher lets you win by simply mashing attack button LOL. (see worthabuys video review of him playing on hardest setting doing this and winning fights without any skill required haha) In that sense witcher 3 is more kiddy in gameplay than a zelda game which can vary in difficulty based on player skill and gear and enemy type. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

There are more important things to be worried about. The internet is doomed as costs will rise so online connectivity doesn't matter in future. Nintendo foresaw this that is why they don't care about online like you antisocial guys who hate making real life friends to play games with in person..
Games like diablo 1 were way more fun in LAN then online where evryone is cheating and blizzard is spying on your games with spyware to figure out how to make the game more grindy and boring to keep the community active for longer than needed. It's the reason why single player star wars games are getting cancelled. The future is fucked as the reptilians who control the planet ruin gaming. Nintendo however will save it by bringing back cartridges so you don't need to buy your roms from digital distribution services like steam but instead the choice exists to buy from retail cutting out the middleman. (greedy ISPs that will meter how much data you can transmit to boost profit while lowering quality because they can, not because people want that)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto