That patch is out now! * runs to console *
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Cyberpunk 2077...god damn son

Post by t0mby »

The Xbox patch was 37gb and still the file size for Cyberpunk remains at 57gb after installing it. What is this wizardry?
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Cyberpunk 2077...god damn son

Post by flipswitch »

This is amazing. I have downloaded hundreds of gigabytes of patches of this game and now it looks like they got NPCs lips to finally move whenever they speak!
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

wow...the game sounds amazing
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Bought it on release day for the ps5 and haven't picked it up since.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

I decided to give it a go today with the new patch but when I resumed I was in the middle of quite a big mission with Panam so didn't get to do any free roaming to see the new minimap.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I bought my first car, yay!

So I followed the GPS to the location of my car and when I arrived it was halfway through the ground.

But as soon I purchased it sprung up from the ground and it was ready to drive, just like in real life.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

flipswitch wrote: 06 Sep 2021 05:21 pm I bought my first car, yay!

So I followed the GPS to the location of my car and when I arrived it was halfway through the ground.

But as soon I purchased it sprung up from the ground and it was ready to drive, just like in real life.
Don't waste your money on cars, you get more than enough for free just by completing missions.

Just like in real life.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
flipswitch
que
que

Cyberpunk 2077...god damn son

Post by flipswitch »

Ah yes, I remember being told about that, but blew all my money ( I have like 400 credits left) on it so too late. :lol:.

I was sick of Johnny’s bike and car jacking.

I’m sure there’s a money glitch I can take advantage of .

I also read that CDPR are not confident in the next-gen patch as well as TW3 remaster arriving this year. They’ve been hiring modders to help fix the game..
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

flipswitch wrote: 06 Sep 2021 07:16 pm They’ve been hiring modders to help fix the game..
:lol:
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/ ... o-39-2021/
Subject: Updated publication schedule of next-gen releases of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Legal basis: Art. 17 section 1 of MAR – inside information

CD PROJEKT S.A. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) wishes to provide an update regarding its publication schedule for 2021 as concerns the release of dedicated versions of Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for next-gen consoles (Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5). The Management Board of the Company hereby announces that, based on recommendations supplied by persons supervising development, it has decided to allocate additional time to both projects. The Company currently intends to release the next-gen version of Cyberpunk 2077 in the first quarter of 2022, and the next-gen version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in the second quarter of 2022.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Wonder if there'll be another delay closer to next gen release of CP2077.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Randomly decided to give this game yet ANOTHER shot over the weekend. Downloaded it to my gaming SSD with the prerequisite 800 patches...and it runs great!

All settings either the highest or that one notch below Psycho, 4k with DLSS set to "performance". Game looks great, runs great (running a 3080 in my PC).

Time to run through this game fully (have racked up 36 hours worth of attempts to this point) now that it feels right.

It looks like they even adjusted the mini map so it's much easier to drive and navigate now. Here we go...
Ambrose Burnside

Candy Arse wrote: 01 Nov 2021 12:04 pm Randomly decided to give this game yet ANOTHER shot over the weekend. Downloaded it to my gaming SSD with the prerequisite 800 patches...and it runs great!

All settings either the highest or that one notch below Psycho, 4k with DLSS set to "performance". Game looks great, runs great (running a 3080 in my PC).

Time to run through this game fully (have racked up 36 hours worth of attempts to this point) now that it feels right.

It looks like they even adjusted the mini map so it's much easier to drive and navigate now. Here we go...
I did notice you unlocked an achievement. Was expecting a post. Didn't expect one so positive :lol:

Good luck. I enjoyed it.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Post by unfnknblvbl »

I love how much you want to like this game
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

unfnknblvbl wrote: 01 Nov 2021 12:57 pm I love how much you want to like this game
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I fully accept that I am the problem here.

I was frothing this game for years. Witcher 3 is one of my fav games of all time. The whole Cyberpunk setting is as far up my personal alley as it gets.

I'm also used to shit like this sadly as a Total War fan where whatever the game is on release day, it will be 100x better over the following 12 months.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

OK so if this was the game released last year, it would have been a slam dunk for my GOTY too.

Where it is now is so far ahead of what I played up to when I removed it from my SSD around the middle of this year. Runs better, plays better, doesn't feel like it's coming apart at the seams.

I am absolutely loving it now that it is finally out of beta and is a full release.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

*spitsoutdrink*
Ambrose Burnside

Candy Arse wrote: 10 Nov 2021 03:15 pm OK so if this was the game released last year, it would have been a slam dunk for my GOTY too.

Where it is now is so far ahead of what I played up to when I removed it from my SSD around the middle of this year. Runs better, plays better, doesn't feel like it's coming apart at the seams.

I am absolutely loving it now that it is finally out of beta and is a full release.
So just like The Witcher games and their post-launch Enhanced Editions?
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

I think once the actual DLC launches along with MP (and potentially VR MP) - this game will really come into its own and its legacy re-assessed against the developers willingness to do right by the consumer after the launch that it had.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Ambrose Burnside wrote: 10 Nov 2021 05:44 pm
Candy Arse wrote: 10 Nov 2021 03:15 pm OK so if this was the game released last year, it would have been a slam dunk for my GOTY too.

So just like The Witcher games and their post-launch Enhanced Editions?
Not sure if you remember Witcher 3 at launch, I certainly do. Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk were in two very different states at launch.

That being said, both were improved over their lifetime. Cyberpunk already much more so because now it's really playable...and really enjoyable. I am all in on this game.
Ambrose Burnside

They should have just cut their losses and scrapped the PS4 and Xbox One versions. I think most issues stem from the decision to retain support for those systems when they were designing the game around high end PCs.

Rockstar are criticised for big delays on their PC versions but if the alternative is a botched launch on all platforms under the sun, then gimme delays.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

I hopped in for a look the other day and found I'd not finished the Kerry Eurodyne questline. Enjoyed doing that. Also did the final Claire race. Love the game.
Ambrose Burnside

Peppermint Lounge wrote: 11 Nov 2021 03:13 pm I hopped in for a look the other day and found I'd not finished the Kerry Eurodyne questline. Enjoyed doing that. Also did the final Claire race. Love the game.
Was wondering how I managed to complete more of the game despite less playtime. The Eurodyne missions were some of my favourite :lol:

I need to pull my finger out and play through the other endings. Still just seen the one. I'm going to consider the one I've already seen to be my canon ending.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I hope the PC version will benefits someway from the ' Next-gen' upgrade. I still see things popping up in the short distance on ultra settings.