Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Star Citizen

Post by t0mby »

There was some great impressions of Elite Dangerous at Gaf, made me wish I had my gaming pc with me and a flight stick.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

2012 OP and 200m later. Has anyone tried this? Apparently it's free for a week, not that I know how much it was beforehand.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11/25 ... free-week/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

If you can get it to work I say it’s worth a try. I paid for early access and only managed to play a little of it, first impressions were not good. I first played it with a 1070 so expected somewhat decent performance however it was janky, even at 1080p. Next I played I got stuck in a wall and the last few times I tried it simply didn’t work. Not going to bother with it until it hits a beta state but a complete cluster that after all this time and money they have very little to show for it
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

:lol:Is this still not finished? Fuck me days.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

It won't ever be finished. People are better off just playing Everspace or Elite and be done with it.

When it IS ready, it will have such a high expectations to live up to. But I have a soft spot for people with big ambitions.

No Man's Sky over time has slowly had more and more content added to it to be a lot less shit than what we got on release. (which is why I don't get lestat deleting my post on older games. People still play them as they get updated and improved with new content all the time just as games like Fortnite are doing)

Star Citizen has the potential to be GOAT but Cyberpunk will probably snatch the award. I'm more excited for whatever the next Obsidian RPG is going to be than giant space sim and space trading games now.

The amount of funding for the game is insane. With that amount of money I would make a Elder Scrolls live action summer blockbuster movie. (takes places during the rapture/warp in the west event when npc in the millions suddenly disappear and become SJWs in the real world/our world and start dictating what is "historically accurate" in fantasy genre. "the elves tits weren't THAT big in Nirn, please change it back to small ones so I can get more authenticity!" "elven dagger holders were not used as dildos by khajiit prostitutes. That was just a rumour spread by daedric priests who wanted to spice up their orgies. Change it back to normal" )
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto