Fanboys report for duty.

Moderators: GreyWizzard, pilonv1

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

Re: Xbox 720 and PS4

Post by Jasper »

Vince wrote:What this fucking amateur doesn't understand, and the reason this whole sequel thing started in the 1st place is because Nintendo (not Microsoft or Sony) as a publisher release the same fucking sequels every new generation. They have released a Mario game every gen. A Zelda. Minus n64- Metroid. Minus NES- Mario kart. So guess what Nintendo does when the chips are down for the Wii u??? Not announce a tonne of new, exciting 3rd party games. No! They announce a remake of wind wanker. A new Mario kart. A new 3d Mario. A new Zelda. A new smash bros. like they did for Wii. Like they did for the cube. Like they did for the Nintendo 64. I mean fine, give me sequels but really, you're down and out but let's go for Mario YET AGAIN.
And who cares if 2d and 3d Mario are different. It's still Mario! It's just another excuse now to milk more Mario games out. Great idea Nintendo.
Yes I'm hanging to see another Uncharted cause I enjoyed them. The stories were great and they had a continuous storyline for all 3 games. How will Mario kart/Mario/smash bros/Zelda be any different? But I guess if Nintendo do it it's ok! Fucking moron. Someone remind me why this fuck nut is allowed to spew crap everywhere... I've tried to keep silent and not post on his posts but damn he bugs the hell out of me.
Who would have thunk it? Nintendo releasing Nintendo games for a Nintendo system. :roll:

Your logic is so ridiculous! Microsoft & Sony would DIE!!! to have the Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario Kart etc..franchises. They would pay BILLIONS (well, if Sony had any money) to get their grubby hands on it, and on the other hand, you're the idiot who wants Nintendo to just dump their key franchises (franchises that have sold 100's of millions of copies, and blossomed more innovation than any other videogame franchises).

You bitched about a new Pikmin even though there hasn't been a new Pikmin in 9 years.

You bitched about a new Smash Bros. even though there hadn't been a new Smash Bros. in 5 years.

And here you are cumming all over yourself over a fifth Uncharted game in under 6 years. Complete and utter hypocrite! :redface:

Currently Retro Studios are hard at work on a brand new IP 3+ years in the making for Wii U, and Monolith Soft are working on an epic new IP also for Wii U. 3 brand new Nintendo developed IP's are also in the works for 3DS.

Even a brand new Yoshi platformer (there hasn't been a Yoshi platformer on a home console in 16 years) is in development. Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Like I said previously, if Nintendo listened to your shitty advice, there wouldn't be the likes of Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Donkey Kong Country 2, Super Mario 64, Super Metroid, New Super Mario Bros U etc...

No Super Mario Bros. 3 !?!?

No Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time !?!?

No Super Mario Galaxy !?!?.....

This is how you would like it?...OMG...go kill yourself! :down:

Burnzoire wrote:We didn't grow up with Commander Shepherd, Dom, or Drake. Fucking Zelda and Mario have been around for over 25 years and they're still releasing the same thing over and over again.
Though you did grow up with Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid etc...and you fuckers still cream your pants over new versions of those games.

You guys even still let Sega prick tease you at the idea of a new Sonic every year or so, which eventually turns out to be a piece of junk.

I don't care if Vince wants a new Uncharted, but she has some nerve to attack Nintendo for doing something that Microsoft, Sony and third party developers are also doing, if not worse. Vince is wrong, and she knows she is!
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Street Fighter has evolved wayyyy past what it used to be in graphics, sound, gameplay and story.
Resident Evil has evolved wayyyy past what it started as.. Graphics, sound, gameplay and story.. especially story in that each game been a continuation and expansion on the Res Evil world.
Metal Gear Solid has been continually updated and improved upon in terms of aesthetics, gameplay and story.

No one is denying the disappointment of each sonic game being shit.

Nintendo has been doing it for 20+ years hence why it looks long in the tooth. The difference between what these other developers are doing and what Nintendo are doing? Nintendo hasn't done anything about adding substance to their big franchises. Oh look! Yoshi looks like a crochet doll.. LOOK @ TEH INVOATIONS!!11!!! Yeah.. no.. Just looks like Little Big Planet to me. Little has changed with the gameplay and nothing really has changed about giving the game a sense of evolution.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

If Mario developed a heroin problem... I might change my mind.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

Jasper wrote: Is it so hard to believe that a brand new HD Yoshi platformer being developed by the genius behind Yoshi's Island, may in fact turn out incredible?

Wow they're making a Yoshi add-on for LittleBigPlanet?
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Didn't LBP receive a prefect 10 from EDGE?. Best platform game ever, more so than NSMB and its yearly rehashes?
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

That looks horrendous. Like a green spiderweb textured over a perfect sphere.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

When it comes down to it, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Nintendo games. They're some of the best games created. Ever! But my whole argument is, Nintendo is in trouble. WE ALL know Wii U is primarily for playing Nintendo games, but instead of surprising us with new 3rd party games, Nintendo announces what we know will eventually come. None of those announced games were a surprise. It was known when the wii u was announced those games would come. Now show us something fucking DIFFERENT... A new character. A new game. Not something that was made 9 years ago so we better make a sequel now. That's just weak and pathetic.
So say what you want Jasper. Spin it anyway you like but it was a weak announcement. It was nothing that wasn't expected. Nintendo keep promising 3rd party support and yet they can't muster up heaps of big name games when this console was announced 2 E3's ago!?! Yes yes, wonderful 101. Bayonetta 2 etc... A new game from retro 3 years in the making. Big fucking deal. Where's the next metal gear solid? Where's the new big racing simulator? Where's the new versions of FIFA/madden? Not on wii u.
Megaman
a bad sheriff

Post by Megaman »

flipswitch wrote:Didn't LBP receive a prefect 10 from EDGE?. Best platform game ever, more so than NSMB and its yearly rehashes?
Yeah I thought the user-generated content idea wouldn't catch on, but now they've even got the Yoshi guy making homebrew LBP levels. No wonder it's a 10/10 game.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

fliptheswitchoff wrote:Didn't LBP receive a prefect 10 from EDGE?. Best platform game ever, more so than NSMB and its yearly rehashes?
You wanna know what else received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Super Mario Galaxy!

And you wanna know what else other than Super Mario Galaxy received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Super Mario Galaxy 2!

In fact according to both Gamerankings and Metacritic, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are the best platformers spanning the previous two console generations. Little Big Planet's score doesn't even come anywhere close to the ranking SMG 1 & 2 have achieved.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/ ... &sort=desc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not to mention your precious Little Big Planet is a sales flop. I have no idea why Sony keeps making LBP games.

And Megaman, please shut up.....especially about platforming. You're the same clown who walked into a store and bought a copy of Crash Bandicoot for 360, and then walked back into a store and bought the sequel to Crash Bandicoot for 360. :lol: :lol: :lol:
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

10s from Edge stopped meaning anything around 2005.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Selling over 5 million for a new ip isn't a sales flop. Reason why Mario kart sells so much is that's there's barely anything else to play, besides the shovelware. :)

Megaman
a bad sheriff

Post by Megaman »

Jasper wrote:And Megaman, please shut up.....especially about platforming. You're the same clown who walked into a store and bought a copy of Crash Bandicoot for 360, and then walked back into a store and bought the sequel to Crash Bandicoot for 360. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, it's called buying and playing games - you should try it some time!
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

flipswitch wrote:Selling over 5 million for a new ip isn't a sales flop. Reason why Mario kart sells so much is that's there's barely anything else to play, besides the shovelware. :)

And funny how following Little Big Planet reaching 5 million copies, all follow up LBP games have TANKED on PS3, PSP and Vita! :lol:

On the other hand... :wink:

New Super Mario Bros. on Wii alone has sold 27 million copies :)

New Super Mario Bros. on DS alone has sold almost 30 million copies :)

Super Mario 3D Land on 3DS alone has sold 8 million copies :)

And as for Mario Kart, considering you brought it up.... :wink:

Almost 34 million copies of Mario Kart Wii sold!

Almost 23 million copies of Mart Kart DS sold!!

Almost 7 million copies of Mario Kart 7 sold!!!

Little Big Planet Karting can't even reach half a million copies!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These sorts of sales figures...Sony, Microsoft, and third party developers can only DREAM of, but yeah I can totally see why you guys are right, and Nintendo should dump the Mario franchise.

Utter Morons! :lol:
Megaman
a bad sheriff

Post by Megaman »

Yeah LBP is such a failure that Nintendo has completely stolen its look for this new Yoshi game. This must be a new low for them.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

The same Nintendo games time after time. Must suck being only Nintendo.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:
fliptheswitchoff wrote:Didn't LBP receive a prefect 10 from EDGE?. Best platform game ever, more so than NSMB and its yearly rehashes?
You wanna know what else received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Super Mario Galaxy!

And you wanna know what else other than Super Mario Galaxy received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Super Mario Galaxy 2!

In fact according to both Gamerankings and Metacritic, Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 are the best platformers spanning the previous two console generations. Little Big Planet's score doesn't even come anywhere close to the ranking SMG 1 & 2 have achieved.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/ ... &sort=desc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not to mention your precious Little Big Planet is a sales flop. I have no idea why Sony keeps making LBP games.

And Megaman, please shut up.....especially about platforming. You're the same clown who walked into a store and bought a copy of Crash Bandicoot for 360, and then walked back into a store and bought the sequel to Crash Bandicoot for 360. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey speaking of Metacritic, they also have GTAIV as the best game ever!
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

flipswitch wrote:The same Nintendo games time after time. Must suck being only Nintendo.
I'll take what they have anytime :)
But i also take what MS and Sony have as well, i'm what you call a gaming whore :)
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:
And speaking of GTAIV, funny how titles like Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Wii Fit, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. DS etc...sold more copies than GTAIV on PS3, 360 and PC COMBINED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

These Wii & DS titles also thrashed the likes of Halo 3, GoW, Uncharted, Skyrim, GT5 etc..

In fact, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED have sold less copies than the likes of NSMB DS, NSMB Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, New Super Mario Bros DS has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, New Super Mario Bros Wii has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, Mario Kart DS has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, Mario Kart Wii has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Like I said, Sony & Microsoft would spend billions of dollars to get their hands on Nintendo's IP's! But yes, Games-Ranch is totally right and Nintendo should still completely dump the Mario franchise, right? :keke:
Last edited by Jasper on 04 Feb 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Busting out lambchop's old sales = qualerty line. Nice.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

Jasper wrote:
Candy Arse wrote: Games-Ranch is totally right and Nintendo should still completely dump the Mario franchise, right? :keke:
I must of missed that post can you show where that one is....

You are a fucken looney, I suggest you join gamehed in his crackpot threads....
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I think Toyota outsells Ferrari and Lamborghini combined fairly consistently. I drive a Toyota and it's clearly better than any Ferrari or Lamborghini I've ever driven.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Jasper wrote:
Candy Arse wrote:
And speaking of GTAIV, funny how titles like Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart DS, Wii Fit, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. DS etc...sold more copies than GTAIV on PS3, 360 and PC COMBINED!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

These Wii & DS titles also thrashed the likes of Halo 3, GoW, Uncharted, Skyrim, GT5 etc..

In fact, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED have sold less copies than the likes of NSMB DS, NSMB Wii, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, New Super Mario Bros DS has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, New Super Mario Bros Wii has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, Mario Kart DS has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Yep, Mario Kart Wii has sold more copies than Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo: Reach COMBINED

Like I said, Sony & Microsoft would spend billions of dollars to get their hands on Nintendo's IP's! But yes, Games-Ranch is totally right and Nintendo should still completely dump the Mario franchise, right? :keke:
Like Metacritic said, GTA4 is the best game ever.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Cletus wrote:I think Toyota outsells Ferrari and Lamborghini combined fairly consistently. I drive a Toyota and it's clearly better than any Ferrari or Lamborghini I've ever driven.

Have you driven a Ford lately?.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

No but Toyota outsells Ford because Ford are just shit ports of other cars.

Good resale though. If I sell the one I have now I could basically buy another Toyota for free.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Jasper wrote:You wanna know what else received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Super Mario Galaxy!

Two can play at that game, knob jockey.

You wanna know what else received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Halo CE

And you wanna know what else other than Halo CE received a perfect 10 from EDGE? Halo 3.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.