Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

too easy, thanks.
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
amba
Nice beaver!
Nice beaver!

Post by amba »

I know that gamer pictures aren't normally mentioned here, but there are some Lego Star Wars packs available now which don't look bad.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/amba][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/amba.png[/img][/url]
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

NBA 2k7 is available on our marketplace, there's also a fuzion frenzy 2 demo... hopefully twisted system is on it :D
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Damn, the NBA demo is over a gig and it's just like 2 mins I think?
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

FEAR DEMO, is now out on the Marketplace 542MB
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

downloading now.
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

Even though the usual crowd will say its just a PC port, but I never have played FEAR.

And Im sold on the game now, fucken impressive.

So many cool effects, dust and shit everwhere.

Freaky shit too, a definite purchase for me!
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

Muzza wrote:FEAR DEMO, is now out on the Marketplace 542MB
Booya! Will download now!
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

Disappointing demo imo. It basically looks like the pc version on medium. Framerate is jittery.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

http://forums.xbox.com/6544699/ShowPost.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The demo that was released was a pre-E3 build. Most of the textures have been replaced with the higher resolution textures that would be available to people with a high-end PC. Anything outstanding is being evaluated and will be included at the highest resolution we can get them in at without sacrificing performance.

As for framerate issues (which I have noticed a few comments) in the E3 demo during heavy firefights and with lots of grenades going off you could experience some issues. But, this happened on the PC also (unless you had an ultra-fast rig). These issues have been cleared up and its pretty solid - no matter how much stuff is thrown at the screen the framerate is maintained.

I'm glad to hear you are purchasing this for the 360, after seeing games like Prey lag after they promised stellar multiplayer I'm really eager for this to hit the market. It brings the fast paced frenzy that is missing that COD2, PDZ or Prey seem to lack - with no lag or connection issues (Why can't I find people to play MP on Saints Row? This game just came out!). So, I think 360 owners will make this a cornerstone of their MP library.

Associate Producer - Day 1 Studios
OK so what was the point of releasing this half baked demo?
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

Even though I enjoyed the demo, I can see why someone would get pissed off if what they were playing is not even close of what the final build will be like!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

lego star wars 2, the original trilogy demo is up.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:Disappointing demo imo. It basically looks like the pc version on medium. Framerate is jittery.
Now I know your post after this one linked to an article on F.E.A.R demo being a pre E3, but regardless, c'mon Lestat, demos are exactly that, they arent a reflection of the final product, we know that. If the demo was too hard then the csual gamer would be thinking 'screw that, too hard, needs DJ Mode' (:D) You have to look at the potential. There was an article in the latest OUKXB360M saying how ht edemo of Saints Row recieved so many complains because people cant understand the word 'demo', not that Im putting you in that catagory but you know what Im getting at. Sadly, I think publishers will be rethinking if its feasible to release demos in some cases and rather let the 'pat-effect' take its course as the hype train builds up speed.

Anyway, remember some people dont have pc's that are capable of playing the latest games, let alone at high detail. I played Fear last year before I left NZ and enjoyed it but never finished it. Still rated it as an enjoyable game though and might give this one a stab when its released.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat

Post by lestat »

t0mby if the developers knowingly have code running inhouse that looks/runs substantially better, i just don't see the point of releasing a demo. It would do more harm than good for sales, especially a game anyone can download for pc now to check out what it's all about. Even my pc and a lot of pc's struggled to run FEAR at decent framerates, so i was really looking forward to see all the improvements and silky smooth framerate they've been talking about in previews. I would love to have FEAR on 360 with HDR@60fps with max details, that would be sensational.

Anyways the star wars lego demo was superb, the game looks ace, 4xAA, silky smooth 60fps not a single framerate stutter and it plays and looks fun. I might have to pickup a copy.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

sonic demo will be out soon
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

For all you wrestling freaks, the Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 Demo is out.

Comes in at just over 1gb.
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

LEGO STAR WARS II DEMO OUT! Gives you what appears to be the third mission. Fun stuff! :D
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Any idea what it's like compared to the normal Xbox one?
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Better graphics (Depth of field, better lighting). You miss out on carrying over your characters from the Xbox version, but you can buy them later for 200 MS points.
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

The levels are a lot more open than the original game. It's good and bad imo. You don't always know where you're supposed to go, but it allows you to explore a bit. Enemies are more plentiful and blaster character now have melee attacks. Very nice depth of field stuff. VEHICLES!!
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Oh, I knew that... I have the original one, I meant the Xbox LSW2 vs 360 LSW2 :)
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Holy shit I think I'll have to buy Lego Star Wars 2. The demo is awesome fun.

Sonic demo - :lol:

Fear - never played it on PC, but on 360 I can see some potential for a very fun game, but the movement controls are seriously whacked.

Downloading Smackdown now. No doubt it'll be complete shit like every other Smackdown game ever made, but I've got an unlimited cap so why not?
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

the sonic demo is shit?
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

lestat wrote:t0mby if the developers knowingly have code running inhouse that looks/runs substantially better, i just don't see the point of releasing a demo.
Yeah but code that is running in house is usually the whole game, albeit unfinished. To get a demo out there is more to it than just releasing the inhouse code. I know you know that, but there are many that dont. I havent worked in the actually game industry to an extent but we know that usually there are tight deadlines, plus costs the huge costs involved, I just dont htink tha tmany companies are willing to devote time and resources to making a kickass bug free stable framerate demo when those resources can be spent on the full game.

I think every company should do things the EA way. Release hi res renders and intro footage and nothing else until the day the game ships. ;)
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Spoonfan
On an endless search for Sailors ...
On an endless search for Sailors ...
XBL ID: Segahead
PSN ID: Segahead
Steam ID: neonfrog83

Post by Spoonfan »

I can't express my disappointment with the Sonic demo. I couldn't even bring myself to finish it. :(