Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

48 Hours of Gold Code with Halo 3

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Hey guys,

Last time I had 48 hours worth of Gold we had a great game of Vegas. I'm hoping to make the most of this lot of 48 hours so is anyone up for some Halo 3 on Sunday the 30th and Monday the 31th of December? I work every other night unfortunately.

Not sure if Halo 3 has any sort of levelling up system but if it does you're guaranteed to level up pretty damn quickly with me playing :D

Other MP games I have (all old): PGR3, Vegas, CoD2.

I have no headset either. Just so you know why I'll be silent.

Anyone interested?

PS: After I enter the code that came with Halo 3, will I be able to log into Xbox Live through Halo 2 (yes, 2) and download the extra multiplayer maps? It won't let me connect now and I think it might be because I only have Silver.
Last edited by Ambrose Burnside on 31 Dec 2007 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Playing against randoms was OK I guess. I just let the game do everything for me so I just played regular old Deathmatch :yawn: Today I'll try and play maps with vehicles, so that it plays more like UT2k4 rather than the original UT, right down to the Double Kill! I love innovation :P

And I downloaded all the Halo 2 map packs, for what it's worth.

:(
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Sorry Ambrose, I've been away.

I might be around tonight.