Moderators: General Chaos, Candy Arse, jizzlobber

jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

gamer rep and cry babies.

Post by jizzlobber »

the other night I played a little street fighter on XBL with sculli and grey, everything was fine 'till a random yank joined and it went to shit.
everyone left the game and now I have bad rep.

same think happened in halo2, was playing matchmaking with mates and I lost rep just for winning a few games.

if you get enough bad rep you can be banned for a short time.
I am totally against this system if little cry babies are going to give me bad feedback for no good reason, I play with cowboys most of the time but if I was to play matchmaking and quickmatch all the time i'd be screwed.

saints row and halo3 will have matchmaking, I can see my rep going down the toilet and temp bans will happen.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Yeah, it's a bit of a worry.
I've got 28% bad rep out of nowhere. All of it unsporting? WTF?
28% of a Hundred Hand Slapdowns!
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Pat

Post by Pat »

How did you manage to get bad rep from playing Oblivion? :D
Juzbuffa
Arse Surgery By Shotgun
Arse Surgery By Shotgun
XBL ID: Juzbuffa1

Post by Juzbuffa »

The same thing happened to me on PGR3 online career. I was a bit "aggressive" on a corner and accidently wallfucked this one guy who abused me, then blatantly slammed me into the next corner far worse than my little lovetap on him. Then the little fuckstain has the nerve to give me unsportsmanlike feedback. And what made it worse was this guy was an aussie too. A whiny little 12 year old by the sounds of it too, but an aussie nonetheless.

So I stooped to his level and gave him negative feedback too :P
You wouldn't believe the things I've seen through your eyes...

GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I'm suprised I didn't get bad rep from SF the other day. I was doing some ranked games. I get into one, and this guy starts whinging about the lag, he is calling me nigger, and saying I am black (I have never experienced racism like this until I encountered an american). I won the first round on a perfect and then was defeated in the next two rounds. But this guy was going off his nut,. I fully expected him to give me bad rep just because he was a prick.

There appears to be two options, you can make a formal complaint which I was really thinking about doing to thid guy or use bad rep. The bad rep option means you will avoid playing with someone agan, but from what I can tell you have to have a reason for giving bad rep.

I would hope MS investigates a massive amount of bad rep before you getting banned.

Just have an avoid system not a bad rep system. You don't want to ever play wtih that person again, fine, put an avoid check next to them that no one else but you can see. Done.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I have 100 percent good rep but haven't played much if anything outside of our clan matches since launch.

I can see my rep getting hammered in matchmaking games because I'm very abrupt with Americans.

I'll use AlqaidaAirlines for matchmaking...I actually want that name to have some bad rep. :up:
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

PGR3 is rife for bad rep. First corner chaos is unavoidable and often you are pushed into another player who gives you bad rep.

That whole "avoid the player" function is borked as well. I have given bad rep to some really over the top dickheads only to find them in the very next race.

For online career PGR3 really needs collisions off for the first corner and then back on for the remainder of the race. It wouldn't rule out all the dickhead behaviour but would make things so much better and fairer.

We all know "act like a dickhead..." and you'll get bad rep.
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

I've avoided the bad rep thing, but to be honest 90% of my live gaming is with cowboys and other gr folk. The other game where i play with randoms is COD2 and GRAW. Generally i think those games kinda avoid people taking it personal if they get shot or whatever. I've noticed a lot of 1 on 1 style games are really bad with rep, you're always gonna find a sore looser who will punish you for kicking his butt.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

microsoft don't investigate before banning you, it's all automated.

also if you get enough 'abusive/racist' feedback they remove your ability to talk.
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

I've won a few ranked games today. I'm now ready for you Jizzy Mclobber. YOU AREEEEE NXT!
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

You cant get banned for bad rep, Its been stated over at xbox.com forums by a mod.

If you could there would be a shitload of pissed off people!
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

you could on xbox1
Muzza
Haters can GAGF

Post by Muzza »

360 is different.

Have you seen ST TheKing(former highest No.1 Gamerscore) rep.

At one stage his rep was at zero stars, now his boosting to get it up again....probably all the sooks out there who were jealous of his GS, gave him bad rep.
MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Post by MiNiStRy »

Shit thats pathetic a yank giving you a bad rep! Seriously they need to look into fixing this up.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

BF2 still wins, when you get punished (punishment is optional by the way, like this bad rep thing) for a teamkill because your teammate is so retarded he drives straight over your mines even though they're clearly marked:

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FAIL TO SEE THAT??? :down:
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered

Post by jizzlobber »

and what happens then?
how does the game deal with team killers?
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

The whole rep thing is shit imo.
Ambrose Burnside
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Jizzy McLobber wrote:and what happens then?
how does the game deal with team killers?
I think if your score is low enough (minus x amount of points) you get kicked from the server.

I'm not sure though, I've never been in that situation because I gave up trying to lay mines.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Juzbuffa wrote:And what made it worse was this guy was an aussie too. A whiny little 12 year old by the sounds of it too, but an aussie nonetheless.
One more time...
Juzbuffa wrote:but an aussie nonetheless.
Mwahahaha. Im sorry, but I see a funny side to it. More than likely hes been playing with yanks and its rubbing off on him.
Or hes rubbing one off with Juz. :D
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Pimpn Drop Bear
No distinct personality

Post by Pimpn Drop Bear »

Juzbuffa wrote: A whiny little 12 year old by the sounds of it too, but an aussie nonetheless.

So I stooped to his level and gave him negative feedback too :P

Was it morpo, or b3nbo?
Pat

Post by Pat »

benbo kept fucking singing all the time during a cod2 match my mate was hosting.