This is beyond pathetic now

Organise online games for XBL / PSN / PC / Switch

Moderators: General Chaos, Candy Arse, jizzlobber

mech
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

:lol:

I love how we've now gone to me being unable to form my own opinions because I don't believe crackpot conspiracy theories. Do some research GreyWizzard, and you'll see just how unlikely it is we faked the moon landings. My god you come up with some shit :lol:
K.T.Shoe[BMs]
Still a rookie
XBL ID: MrSlow88
PSN ID: MrSlow88

Post by K.T.Shoe[BMs] »

Kreghor wrote:Where is a free game M$???

I thought we would have more details about it by now....
Yeah, I'm waiting too. Just don't want to miss out like last time.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I was't wanting you to believe crackpot conspiracy theories mech.

I don't believe them, why should you?

I just hoped that maybe one day you would be able to see both sides to an argument. Because, and this does worry me, and I think I have said it before, you seem to think what ever you believe is the one true answer and you won't let any other idea get in your way. It is a scary way to live your life. Also, you seem to take so much on face value because something is a so called figure of authority. That's also a bad way to go. You should be able to form your own opinions from all sources available to you, be able to accept that you aren't always going to be right, and be able to accept that other people think differently to you.

---edit---

also, you don't know what research I've done, or even which side of the argument I believe. I've never said so. Just because I lamely present one side of the argument doesn't mean I believe it.
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

K.T.Shoe[BMs] wrote:
Kreghor wrote:Where is a free game M$???

I thought we would have more details about it by now....
Yeah, I'm waiting too. Just don't want to miss out like last time.
The way things have been going, it will probably be a turn-based play by mail game.
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

I have no proof America exists. I've only seen photos and videos released by the press, media and government.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

My mind is the only thing that I know exists.
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/157972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ndex.jhtml

Lawyer Speaks Out on Xbox LIVE Lawsuit
When three Texas gamers couldn't get online to play "Call of Duty 4" or "Halo 3" on their Xbox 360s last December, they decided to sue.
In a class-action lawsuit filed January 4, gamers Keith Kay, Orlando Perez and Shannon Smith claim that they and millions of other Xbox Live users suffered damages in excess of $5 million.

In his first interview with the press, the plaintiffs' lawyer, Jason Gibson, explained the gamers' side of things to MTV News.

"These are not guys looking to get rich," Gibson said in a telephone interview from Houston Tuesday. "They are in their late 20s and 30s. They are college-educated. These are not young kids who just turned 18 and [want] to sue for the fun of it. This is, to them, a real issue."

"When you have one person who is mad and they can't get a response, and they can't get their complaints addressed by a company like Microsoft, the only way to get their attention is in numbers," Gibson said. He said the company had to have known what was going to happen with the Xbox Live overload. "If they had not anticipated the sales, then they would not have put out that many units of the Xbox to begin with." Last week, Microsoft announced that Live had reached 10 million subscribers and claimed record-setting revenue for consoles sold in 2007, covering strong sales through the holiday season. Gibson said that proves Microsoft's priorities were out of order.

"They take the money for the subscriptions, but they don't make sure that the service is going to be there," Gibson said. "They kind of put the cart before the horse. To me, you make sure the service is going to be there. Make sure the product is going to be there. And then feel good about taking money for the service and the product."

Dennis said Microsoft could not comment on the lawsuit because the company has yet to be served. Gibson is in the process of doing so, after which Microsoft will have 20 days to respond to the suit.

With Gibson proceeding and Xbox blogger Hryb gagged from updating gamers about Live's status via his site and his Twitter feed, gamers will have a harder time figuring out just how well Live is working. When asked where gamers should go for status updates, Microsoft's Dennis said, "We will be communicating with our customers through our normal channels, such as Xbox.com and other means."
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I've learnt never to post "fucking America" ever again on this forum after where this thread went lol.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

mech wrote:If you think the moon landing was a conspiracy you're even dumber than I thought. Fin.
If the moon landing was true there would be an American flag on the moons surface in Mass Effect.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
mech

Post by mech »

Good point :D
amba
Nice beaver!
Nice beaver!

Post by amba »

Sauce
Marc announced that all Xbox LIVE members (Gold and Silver) around the world would have access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game to download free of charge. We’re pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox LIVE members worldwide can download the full version of the recent award-winning Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Undertow.
At least its an 800 pointer.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/amba][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/amba.png[/img][/url]
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

I'd rather the 800 points...
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Same. Thats a shit deal. SO the people who actually bought Undertow miss out on a free game then? Im betting MS chose this because it sold poorly, therefor they know not many have it.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
mech

Post by mech »

Hoo-fucking-ray.
westical
Lockyer's Lovechild
Lockyer's Lovechild
XBL ID: westical

Post by westical »

Free game for a problem I never experienced :up:
Kreghor
XBL ID: Kreghor

Post by Kreghor »

amba wrote:Sauce
Marc announced that all Xbox LIVE members (Gold and Silver) around the world would have access to a full Xbox LIVE Arcade game to download free of charge. We’re pleased to announce that beginning next Wednesday, 2:00 a.m. PST through Sunday, 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox LIVE members worldwide can download the full version of the recent award-winning Xbox LIVE Arcade game, Undertow.
At least its an 800 pointer.
Excellent, We get access to a free game that no-one wanted to buy. They should have just credited every account with 800 points.

At least it is a free game.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

THey probably didnt credit everyone with 800 cos they know everyone will buy Rez. :D
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

review sites seem to like it.

trailer
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

:lol:

What a load of shit. Fuck MS and fuck Xbox Live.
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

lol sounds like every body is jumping ship

"Old But Not Obsolete" - A.Schwarzenegger
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Good, more ppl that jump ship, less ppl using xbl meaning better connections and downloads*.

Go on all of you, fuck off.

:D

*Doesnt apply to me since I get 1gb demos in less than an hour. :P
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

My xbox has red-ringed so I won't even get to download the free game.
Candy Arse wrote: XBONE 900p > PS4 1080p
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

bugger :(
General Chaos
Beano's Minion
Beano's Minion

Post by General Chaos »

Madmya wrote:My xbox has red-ringed so I won't even get to download the free game.

Sorry I'm going to have to laugh and then mod my own post!
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Madmya wrote:My xbox has red-ringed so I won't even get to download the free game.
Take your HDD to a mates place?