Organise online games for XBL / PSN / PC / Switch

Moderators: General Chaos, Candy Arse, jizzlobber

Kaji
Cowboy Unit Number Ten
XBL ID: Kaji AU
PSN ID: Kaji_AU

Spartan Controller

Post by Kaji »

Finally tracked down a store with some of these left, going to pick one up tomorrow and get the oldies to pay for it for a early birthday present. I just love the artwork on them, anyone else have one of these?

EDIT : On a side note, I have a recurring problem with my play and charge pack, I'll be charging the control and it may be half charged or w/e, then I'll power down the xbox because I'm going to bed or something and then like 1min after I turn off the xbox (it steps down to stand-by power) the light turns green and trys to tell me the control is fully charged and it clearly isn't. The problem is compounded when I turn the xbox back on the control/battery thinks that it is fully charged.

The only way I can get around this is to not turn my xbox off and leave it on for hours while the battery charges.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Yeah my first play and charge power pack won't charge through the original controlpad for some stupid reason. Yet it will charge through my newer black controlpad.
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

Nope, mine steps down but displays a red light as you'd expect until fully charged. Only saying this because it seems to be confirmed that something might be wrong with yours, ummmm, sorry, ......really.
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Cletus: Does your black controller have a better d-pad than the packin white one? I wanna get a controller with a better d-pad, which Elf and Chaos both have, but I wasn't sure if it was all of them or just a certain batch.
Lepo5
Kyber Felted
Kyber Felted

Post by Lepo5 »

What are you going to use a D-pad for ?..........................................unless you're a D-tapper.
Candy Arse wrote:
Lepo the Legend gave me his pair for free.
Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

Post by Shaneus »

Lumines. And Pac-man C.E.