YOU GOT DAT MADDEN?

Organise online games for XBL / PSN / PC / Switch

Moderators: General Chaos, Candy Arse, jizzlobber

Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

YOU GOT DAT MADDEN?

Post by Candy Arse »

End of the month boys! Who is getting it? Sign up here!

Moi

Also regarding the chat blotto, pilon and myself had last night regarding fatigue retardedness....

http://www.maddenmania.com/forums/showt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... p?t=139699
I just got off the phone with Mike Johnson, Community Manager for EA Sports, and was informed that an update is in the works and will be out later on XBOX Live. He will have more information, but just wanted to let the community know that they heard your strong beliefs and wanted to fix the issue ASAP.
:up:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3152951" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Over the past few days, word surfaced on the Internet regarding issues with the Xbox 360 version of Madden NFL 07, with some gamers resorting to calling the product "bug filled." Two sources, Operation Sports and Madden Nation highlighted different problems with the product, so we took their findings to EA. We spoke directly with the man in charge of the 360 version, David Ortiz, to see exactly 'sup and if he could validate the veracity of their reports.

Issue #1, reported by the users of Operation Sports (registration required) claimed that Hall of Fame players started appearing on the rosters of other teams. While hardcore Madden fans don't seem to like this, that's how their inclusions is actually supposed to work. "It's working the way we intended it to," said Mr. Ortiz. "Whatever players you unlock, they are the players that will actually be available when you start the franchise mode. If you've already unlocked 10 Hall of Famers, they'll be available for players to sign... It's there for users to take advantage of." Mr. Ortiz recognized that this troubled some players, and mentioned that there is a in-game fix available, where players can save off the roster when they're booting up, and then proceeding to load it once they're in-game -- effectively eliminating the old-timers from the rosters.

Issue#2, reported by Madden Nation, was that players weren't fatiguing at all. The initial posting stated they "broke like 3 tackles and laid on the turbo... he's not even in the yellow." (Players fatigue from green to yellow to red.) We asked Mr. Ortiz about this as well. "That's actually not the case. The UI isn't registering it... You fatigue at a lower pace than in the past, but it isn't reflected in the UI. [It's] Something we're addressing and fixing right now." He explained that this fix would be delivered in the way of a patch to the game for 360 users, but didn't have a specific date as to when it would be available. "Very soon. Around the release date," he said, adding "We don't just shove the fix out there. We don't want to slide [the balance] it too far in one direction."

So there you have it. The Xbox 360 Madden team is aware of both the actual issue and the non-issue and they're on the case. Are you still ready for some next-gen football?
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

did you know there's some kind of '12 days of madden' promo going on candy?
there's something to do with madden being put on the marketplace (probably us only, so make a US silver account) every day for 12 (I think) days leading to release.
movies, gamerpics, themes etc I tink
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Already on top of that one dude, Costner77 is my US-based silver account. I've been downloading the Madden movies like a madman. I'll buy a theme too once a Bills one comes out.
[IMG]http://gamercards.exophase.com/106445.png[/IMG]