Problems with Xbox live

Organise online games for XBL / PSN / PC / Switch

Moderators: General Chaos, Candy Arse, jizzlobber

flipswitch
que
que

Problems with Xbox live

Post by flipswitch »

Apparently now xbox live should be up right, well I'm having trouble connecting now. I get this msg "(X) Some profiles could not be signed in to Xbox Live.There may be a network problem or a profile that is not valid.Test your connection or recover your profile from Xbox live"

When I go test connection everything is confirmed but I get failed on Xbox live.Everything was working fine before, I'm not sure what's wrong.My Gold sub expired a few days ago (1 month free) and it then put me on Silver.

Anyone else having trouble?
Ben
Southpoor

Post by Ben »

Yeah I was having similar issues last night, I disconnected from the PSU beta for the night and went to download and give the Lumines Live trial a go, but every time I tried to connect to the marketplace or anything it would bork on me.

Despite being signed into live OK and still seeing a friend or two online.
DjBigK
Snoochy Boochies!
Snoochy Boochies!

Post by DjBigK »

Mine was a little buggy as well. It wouldn't sign into the TDU servers at all, however I could kind of sign into Live (I could see a handful of people online) but some of the marketplace options didn't work.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

What do you suggest I do, ring up for help? I tried it again and it''s still not working..I can sign in, but not to Xbox live. hmm.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Ok, just rang up Xbox Live help and they said they are still experiencing problems with the update and to try again later on. Think I might just try that!
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

grreat update, the live site no longer loads correctly in mozilla... yay!