Movies you've seen lately.

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Movies you've seen lately.

Post by t0mby »

10 Cloverfield Lane

Went and saw this in quite a historical theatre in Leicester Square, known for its early James Bond openings as well as the original Star Wars. Now I'm not sure if the cinemas were this size back then but this one was only roughly 10 seats wide and maybe 12-16 rows. Being such a small room made the audio sound phenomenal, hands down best audio I have ever experienced in a cinema in my life.

John Goodman gives a great performance in this. There are only two other actors in the entire movie so the character development is interesting. Properly filmed and directed this time unlike the original "found footage" style film. It doesn't even hint that it's a sequel in any way at all so if you haven't seen Cloverfield then this could be right up your ally.

8 dissolving bodies in a barrel out of 10
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Vince
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Vince »

Hush. Superior "helpless female hostage in a house with male killer outside" film. Difference is, hostage is not only deaf but mute as well! Really tense, suspenseful film. It might only be on Netflix but not too sure. Well worth a watch.

8.5 out of 10
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Midnight Special. Wow, what a fantastic film. By the guy that did Mud and Take Shelter. Felt very Spielberg in places but with more realistic overtones and violence. Will definitely buy on bluray. Highly recommend it.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Civil War

Okay I guess. It was really long and at times boring. There are a bunch of disconnected scenes, no solid flow. I guess they used the oversized Country title cards as chapters or something. Tony visiting Peter was the most jarring out of place scene. The only real good bit was the big fight but again nobody bothered to explain let's just destroy shit because it will look spectacular.

Spidey was great. Without his own film though I wouldn't be ready to call him the best Spider-Man like the rest of the world is calling out. He is a nice dash of Ultimate Peter Parker and Peter from the Spectacular Spider-Man series.

I'd hate to have taken kids to this film, it plods along without much happening there is a bunch of swearing and the avengers kill a lot of people on screen. It's as if superhero movies just aren't designed for families or small kids. I don't want to pull a get off my lawn moment but in my day everyone could enjoy comic book movies, they were a family affair.

If I had to rate it I guess a 6 or maybe 7 "Steve's eternal quest for some Bucky Barnes butt" out of 10.

Jeeze... Steve has a huge hard on for that dude.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Had a movie marathon on the plane.

The Revenant.

Enjoyed this more than I thought I would. Leo gave an amazing performance as always and it had some great directing. Kinda felt like a Dances with Wolves for a new generation.

8 bear claws out of 10

Creed
I love a good Rocky film and this one is fantastic. The fight scenes were nothing short of amazing as well especially Creeds first fight. I was literally in awe.

9 chicken chasers out of 10

Deadpool
What hasn't been said about this? Best superhero movie I've seen, great humour, fights and that last set piece was great too.

9 bullets up main street out of 10

Zoolander 2
Turned this off about 40 mins in
Its shit, plain and simple.

1 over produced pile of shit out of 10
Last edited by t0mby on 06 May 2016 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

GreyWizzard wrote:Civil War

Okay I guess. It was really long and at times boring. There are a bunch of disconnected scenes, no solid flow. I guess they used the oversized Country title cards as chapters or something. Tony visiting Peter was the most jarring out of place scene. The only real good bit was the big fight but again nobody bothered to explain let's just destroy shit because it will look spectacular.
It didn't have the suspense or flow that The Winter Soldier did.. that's for sure.

GreyWizzard wrote:I'd hate to have taken kids to this film, it plods along without much happening there is a bunch of swearing and the avengers kill a lot of people on screen. It's as if superhero movies just aren't designed for families or small kids. I don't want to pull a get off my lawn moment but in my day everyone could enjoy comic book movies, they were a family affair.
So the use of the word SHIT and a body count is that much of an issue? Yeah.. you're being over the top on that. When you consider the subject matter and the fact that things blow up.. did you honestly think that there wouldn't be any human casualties? Which incidentally is part of the plot anyway.
You seem to be forgetting the sheer amount of fighting and violence that happens in the film. I'm sorry.. but if you can't deal with the use of the word SHIT and some explosions that kill people.. you should also be objecting to the amount of fighting/violence too.

When you consider the demographics - I think that it stands to reason that they got the right level of maturity.
GreyWizzard wrote:If I had to rate it I guess a 6 or maybe 7 "Steve's eternal quest for some Bucky Barnes butt" out of 10.

Jeeze... Steve has a huge hard on for that dude.
It borders on obsession in my opinion. But then again.. Mr Stan is kinda hot.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GreyWizzard wrote:It's as if superhero movies just aren't designed for families or small kids. I don't want to pull a get off my lawn moment but in my day everyone could enjoy comic book movies, they were a family affair.
You're pretty damn good at this get off my lawn stuff though, I'd stick with what you do best there grandpa.
Mavy
XBL ID: Mavy
PSN ID: iwantalogin

Post by Mavy »

It definitely had a different tone to others in the series. The airport setting for the main fight seemed kind of low budget even with all the cgi and explosions going on. The shaky cam was a bit distracting too (early in the movie).

Not as humorous as the others either but overall I enjoyed it.
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Watched Batman vs Superman last night. Despite the negative reviews I enjoyed it more than Civil War. Could be fatigue with the Marvel movies and the presence of a real Frank Miller Batman but I really liked it. Synder is still the wrong director for this series, but Id rate BvS over the majority of Marvel movies, the Thor ones particularly
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Watched the second Maze Runner movie last night, Scorch Trials or something. The infected humans in this movie are depicted as having torn their own eyes out, and I certainly empathised with them. There was an adequate amount of running, but no mazes whatsoever in this film. Very disappointing.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I've watched the documentary called Maize Runner about Nike's failed endeavour to make corn based shoes you could also eat in disaster situation.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

Watched Captain America Civil War

Best superhero movies I have seen so far and not as gay as Deadpool although I get where people are going with the need to protect Bucky so much even though he is mind controlled cyborg who kills innocent people in cold blood and dangerous to let loose. (the movie has a bourne identity feel to it at the start where he has to run away a lot and feels like one with the shaky camera)

Although I wasn't the biggest captain america fan when I was comic reader, I liked this movie way more than BvS. The action scenes are like watching a hong kong action movie with superheroes kicking each others butt at close range and a dragon ball z movie for ranged attacks where lots of environmental damage is done.

If you liked Winter Soldier you should definitely see it.

Iron Man was way too serious in this. You killed people by accident so you feel responsible for deaths. I get it but you also saved more lives by acting.

What they should have done is hired PR group to do the damage control to compare all the lives the Avengers saved and killed and compare them with the all the lives the UN saved/killed and if the ratio of save to killed is higher for the avengers, then the UN must answer to THEM.
The governments of the world do not get a free pass just because of the illusion that they represent the people. The people may have a low approval rating of their own govenrment and side with the super heroes. (Much like people who would side with batman over the corrupt cops who are paid off to look the other way by villains who they can't control, so they prefer the vigiliante)

I get it that left wing satanists who write some of the "anti-super hero comic book" want to criticise the right wing guys who write the hero comics, but you need to analyse EVERYTHING not cherry pick moments to get to people's emotions and manipulate them like puppets by appealing to their SJW side. There is way more at stake than just a few people who got crushed by a building. It's war against other worlds and other civilisations that want to conquer everything. It didn't work in this movie since the bad guys are many many times worse than the good guys. And this is why I was a bit dispointed that iron man didn't use his logical side of his thinking to counter the argument of the government that is looking to obtain more police powers over superheroes. The military is just envious of the powers that heroes have and they could have had a 3 hour movie where governments of the world have their own anti-super hero assassin team to kill both iron man and captain america since they would know that as buddies Iron Man is possibly going to go easy on his partner so they never fully trust him either.

This then leads to war within human side who fight their own governments making all the decisions for them and families arguing amoungst themselves over what is right and wrong. The division would not just be avengers fighting each other but people fighting over who should be whos bitch. (you see this today as more and more centralisation is taking place and power is placed in fewr people's hands.)

What made this movie a success and why is is so much better than BvS is it shows heroes in normal settings very well so even if you don't read comic book you can like this movie as a film alone. (which like the nolan batman movies just so happens to involve comic book heroes)

DC fanboys could learn a lot from this movie. It deserves all the success it got ad more than lives up to the hype.

Spider man was not the highlight of the movie (more of a bonus) but it was really Black Panther. He is a mysterious bad ass that comes out of nowhere to try to kill the Winter Soldier. I think part of the reason I think that is because I am sick of spiderman in general though. (yes he is the most popular marvel hero but he has so many movies)

What this movie actually PROVES is that you can have enough time for ALL characters if you know how to tell a story properly which BvS couldn't do and also one of the criticisms of the last Tobey Mgcquire spiderman film where they introduced Venom and people felt he wasn't necessary and having him in it took away from Sandman's story. You just need to not put it in for marketing reasons as a last minute change. That's all. If you have a team then make sure that not only one character is the fucking focus. X-men movies had way too much wolverine only. So use this movie as a nice example of how to balance time between characters and show multiple two-vs one combos and intercepts. (like in team sport) In a team fight it's not just a sequence of one-to-one fights but multiple layers of abilities placed together to get different effects. As the action scene plays out you see several powers acting together in interesting way that you could not get as seperate people fighting.
If the Nolan batman movies had as good fight choreography as Captain america movies, they'd be perfect. Although Batman is a loner he is all about martial arts and honed skills by using his brains for each villain to beat up people not just rely only on technology like Tony Stark. Tony would probably lose badly if he had to fight batman and they both had powered armoured suits of equal power. lol

5 out of 5. Worth seeing it twice for the cool action scenes (it all happens so fast because you never see them teleggraph their actions) alone, even if you are not a captain america comic book fan. Way better than deadpool
Although what deadpool showed is that you can have a R rated hero movie and still rake in $.

Maybe DC need to bring out Lobo live action movie now or image comics brings back Spawn? (animated series)

The upcoming Ghost in Shell movie better have a R rating. There is no excuse to only make kid-friendly stuff anymore. I want it to be at least as good as Dredd.
Fuck kids. They have the animated movie cartoons which do a great job of being family friendly stories. Eg Doctor Strange. The adults want to see film versions of those characters so there is something fresh. So that even if you saw the comic and cartoon stuff, you get something new and worth watching for the effort that went into making it more than what it is based on. (but doesn't betray the author's messages or intent)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

It was good to see the fallout of Civil War affecting the events of AoS. AoS makes it sound more like the comics by using the term registration.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I've watched a whole bunch of movies lately.

TMNT2: Out of the Shadows
Absolutely loved it. If you're a Turtles fan, you should make an effort to see this. To me, the comics and the 80's cartoons happily co-exist in separate universes.
The original 1990 film was great representation of the comics. This new film stands along side it as the best representation of the 80's cartoons.
8/10

Hateful Eight
Holy shit. How awesome is this film? I never thought Tarantino had it in him to reach the original greatness, but here it is.
Mind boggling cinematography. Top notch acting, particularly from Samuel L Jackson, Kurt Russell and Tim Roth.
9/10

Star Wars 7 - the new one.
Ugh. Another steaming pile of Star Wars turd. Boring, confused story.
6/10

Deadpool
Saw it a while back now. One of the better Marvel films. I enjoyed it a lot.
8/10
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Want to go and see the Warcraft movie but it seems the critics and fans of the game disagree.
What the fuck is happening to movie critics these days? Did the feminists and SJWs get angry that the orcs represent illegal immgrants trying to kill white humans so they automatically gave it bad scores? Or is it as Candy arse says and there is no reptilian conspiracy here and that people are just crazy for questioning that there might be a United Nations plot to remove masculinity in stories across many entertainment mediums as it offends too many people?

I think the chinese own hollywood now so war movies are going to get shit scores unless they have an anti-war message or anti- white hetero male message. Look I know it sounds crazy but hollywood is occultic and satanic. Actors have come forward to confirm this . So don't assume you know everything and investigate this stuff. Loads of gays and pedos and satanist are out to kill chisitan countries for having heroic values and old school principles. (it's a plan to change the culture and make you feel ashamed to have pride in your own nation and history.)

I first sensed this shit* when Mad Max 4 had weak male character that needed assistance from a one armed girl, and old ladies were shown killing young white bald guys (probably jews saying the white skinheads are going to be shot by armies of SJW feminists)

There's a massive difference between the opinion of pro reviewers and the average joe review. Is the movie industry scared that games have taken over as the main form of entertainment? What's the answer?

I expect you to contribute Candy Arse. This is a serious post. Not your platform war stuff. Actors are actually getting raped in the bum by fags who treat non-fags like shit:
I think blizzard should just do a Overwatch CG cartoon movie. Fuck live action. Final Fantasy CG movies showed real people are obsolete now.

*I also remember how it was ok to show wolverine naked in one of the x-men movies (you didn't see straight males complaining about this) but you didn't get to see the girl from the Game of Thrones tv show naked in the last terminator movie. The gays run everything I'm telling you. The gay camp humour in Deadpool, the nudity in watchmen, the censoring of female nudity in Terminator. You guys don't see this but I do. Feminists, gays, pedos, satanists are all teaming up like voltron to try to kill pro-western values story telling. Ghostbusters: all female group wen the previous movies were an all-male group. Mad Max: Max is a helpless character that can't fight by himself and needs a sidekick to rescue him. Star Wars: the Mary Sue character. Overwatch: tracer butt pose removed but none of the male butt poses were removed. Dragon Age Inquisition: making women ugly when they don't have to be. EA is definitely part of the conspiracy imo.

At least nintendo did not cave in this time and make Link a girl in the new zelda game. Finally someone stands up to these people. It's time someone gave these people the middle finger. Go make your own stories and stop hijacking existing ones or giving bad scores to things just because it's not pro-feminism.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

Saw the new Alice in wonderland last weekend, best movie I've seen this year and one of the best I've ever seen.

Don't know how it reviewed and I don't care, the only reason I saw it was to take the kids out and we weren't seeing angry birds.

I love Tim burton movies, but didn't think much of his first Alice in wonderland... But this is just amazing, johnny depp was great as the mad hatter, borat was great as time, the effects were brilliant, I have never been so absorbed into a fantasy world like that.

I score it 59 minutes out of an hour.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I went and saw Warcraft today, and I thought it was fucking awesome.

Gul'dan stole the show. Every scene he was in, he looked and acted total boss.
The visuals were just off the scale. Based off Warcraft1, so no Kalimdor (Orgrimmer, etc) at all, but all the Eastern Kingdoms were excellent.
Baby Green Jesus (Thrall) floating downstream Moses style.
The only complaint I have is that early in the film they jump around a lot with characters and locations just to zip through some of the long winded stuff. Also, why shakey cam on CGI? That makes no sense to me.
Anyhow, if you have any investment in Warcraft at all, you must get along to see this at the cinemas.
My boy tells me this has made enough money in China to guarantee at least a second film. Bring it on I say! :nana: Let's hope we get to 3 for the Scourge.
The complaints 3 lines above are the only reason this isn't getting a 9.
I have NFI why the hate.
8/10
RIGHTEOUS FURY
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Went to see Warcraft and thought it was ok. I went in with low expectations and I felt the movie needed to be longer and explain things and show us who people are a bit. 2.5 out of 5 The orcs were way too serious in this and needed to be happy and excited to raid human world like the pigs in Angry Bird movie. There was way more drama on the orc side than humans. Is the movie actually about the orcs or the humans?

Star Wars already forgot to fill us in on what they fuck is going on so warcraft needs to avoid that mistake of just throwing us into the middle of a movie and instead tell a story the old fashioned way by introducing people one at a time to make us care. Like from the perspective of someone who never played any of the blizzard games.

Bring on the Star Craft movie next! (and don't cut out 40mins)

Then Diablo. (let peter jackson handle that one. Imagine the Balrog scene from LOTR but that was a whole movie worth of fighting in the cave?)

The chinese will save the game-to-movie adaptations from being canceled.

When is the game about the movie about the game coming out? Is there a lego warcraft movie game out yet like Lego Hobbit?
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

Must read review /essay of The Force Awakens

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/06/28/ ... alluded-to" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sums up how I feel really well.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

TL:DR
And it was in caps.

I enjoyed Force Awakens. When you really look at the original Star Wars movie.. it is pretty shallow and standard. Doesn't mean you can't enjoy it. It's just that we have had decades for our fondness to grow into making it untouchable.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity

Post by GreyWizzard »

It's an excellent read. The all caps thing and being in 3rd person is his shtick as it's by the film critic hulk.

Basically it talks about his love of Star Wars, J.J. Abrams directing style of action over drama and how his films have very little rewatchability, J.J. being an ace at casting, reliance on a new expanded universe that doesn't exist yet, reliance on the existing films to fill in lack of exposition, flatness of characters.

It's a long read but it's really really worth it.
Mavy
XBL ID: Mavy
PSN ID: iwantalogin

Post by Mavy »

Maybe we should just look at the force awakens as ironman 1 and see what happens from there.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Force Awakens has way too much female empowerment in it. As a male I feel like it isn't aimed at neckbeards anymore and lets say there is a really sexy female character in the universe with big tits and nice butt and submissive and happens to kick the butt of a butch lesbian feminist in a cat fight, it will get taken out of the movie thanks to feminists who don't want boys to have their own sci-fi and fantasy universes to themselves.

Orange Yoda is a girl.
Luke Replacement is a girl.
The shiny storm trooper is a girl.
Han Solo's son is a girl for crying and whining so much instead of being a bad arse.

Star Wars is about sons trying to kill dad and dad sacrificing sons to the devil for power. Not about females bossing men around and bashing them up.

Hollywood is controlled by the illuminati and is used by inteligence agencies as a propaganda arm for the government.
One of the reasons ghostbusters is an all-female cast rather than 3 men and 1 woman is because the guy who is involved spent little time with his father and this influenced what the third movie was going to be.
To me the real Ghostbusters 3 will always be the videogame that came out recently and not the new movie we got by Sony.
And yes I hate that feminists are censoring nintendo games and doing all that other shit like banning GTA5 from department stores and trying to turn women against men by making it out that it is ok to run over men but not hookers. As if to say that women's lives are more important than men's lives ad encouraging violence against men by having skinny chics bash men up and think it is ok to cry and play the victim if a man defends himself by restraining the crazy women from continuing to assault innocent people.

Even when nintendo went to the trouble of giving social justice warriors the female Link they wanted (Linkle) in the Zelda universe, they STILL complained and said it wasn't an original character seperate from the main male Link lol. Enough of this shit already. Open your eyes and swallow the red pill. That kind of sexist shit disgusts me. And we need to let hollywood know we won't review those movies or pay to see them if they shit all over beloved franchises by placing politically correct message in everything at the expense of quality. They already have left-leaning story writers (ie the game of thrones series where absolutely everyone in the show has dysfunctional family or sexual fetish that goes against the usual judeo christian nuclear family set up) who create quality stuff for that group. Why invade existing stuff like Mad Max and Ghost Busters which demonises the patriachry? You don't see an all-male version of Sex and the City lol

That's why I didn't like Star Wars. It just wasn't realistic to me that a character can rise up with absolutely no training and just win fights without knowing anything. I'm the only guy on the boards not afraid to say it because I am not a SW fanboy.

I like the old stories because it stays true to the original creator's intent. That's not to say the Force Awakens isn't a good movie but that it just isn't a good Star Wars movie. People don't just kick butt without hard work. Being a Jedi to me is the eqiuvalant of the hero in a RPG who starts off with absolutely nothing and over a lot of experience gained by doing risky things, grows in power and wisdom ffrom the experiences. By having a weak villain right at the beginning, it makes it too much of a disney cartoon version of star wars (like a side story) more than a main movie.

In a main movie the heroes can actually die easily, major characters suffer much worse conseqeunces for bad decisions, and you fear for the safety of the characters you grow to care about. In cartoons, the bad guys don't seem to progress much. So when seeing FA, I felt like this is the Disney version of the star wars universe where there is no danger in anything characters do, and not the real one. (sort of like the difference between lord of the rings movie trilogy and the hobbit movies) If characters actually show vulnerability or act like real human beings which the audience can relate to, (like Luke because he isn't invincible) then the audience has a reason to care about them because anything they do comes with some risk of death due to being a bit ignorant of the danger around him, rather than some all-knowing god. They broke this rule in FA and most critics will agree with me that since you made an invincible hero it's like a godlike being fighting weaklings. There is no challenge or story for the audience to want to care what happens since all fights are predictable. Just like little kids shows.

It's the same reason we like indiana jones. He is killable that's why we can relate to that guy. We can be him. But in a disney cartoon danger is just part of the comic relief or visual gag to make kids laugh. Falling off a ledge or crashing something into the side of a canyon is just something for us to laugh at, not something to be scared of. The serious tone of a movie can make you want to pay attention to what is happening. But when you have godlike being that is a know-it-all you actually hate them and WANT that person to fail. haha (one reason batman is much more popular than superman. Batman must play by the rules of the real world while superman is a sci-fi alien being that never knows what it is like to be a weakling with limits like real humans which is something nobody can relate to. If you are invincible, unless there is something much stronger than you, what kind of danger are you going to be in and why should we care about you if you are safe all the time? Answer: you don't)

As male fans we need to speak up about all the feminist crap. Female fans don't want to be pandered to.
There are dozens of movies that established themselves with strong female leads right at the creation of the work and stealing an existing franchise that started out with males is harming the profits of the companies that make entertainment. If you want female ghost busters why can't it be a clone of ghostbusters? (ghost hunters or demon trappers or something like that?) Even IF the movie were to be good (which it probably won't) I would still hold the view that hijacking games and movies to spread political messages is stupid. You guys are going to brainwash kids into hating males and cause psychological damage to boys growing up all for the rich people who want to emasculate the population to make them subservient to the coming dictatorship. Also trying to take the guns away from gays and lesbians so they can't shoot back in a gun-free zone after satanists slaughter them in a ritual killing.
We must face the truth tat within feminist extreme groups are sexist women who are not into equality but rather female supremecism and they fantasise about killing little boys and bashing men up, not on helping women who just want the same rights as men. Within feminism are extreme groups who only want to war against people with non-feminist opinions and try to convert them to their sexist female supremecism cult through brainwashing. It's not going to work. Non-feminist girls can see through it.
GameHED

Post by GameHED »

Reviews of Ghostbusters 2016 are up now.
This wasn't a case of the previews just being shit. The movie is confirmed crappy now and the insults to critics by the mainstream media need to stop now. All the male feminists need to look at this movie objectively and admit: it should not be a canon sequel. Put it in alternate universe to save the Ghostbuster franchise. (just like disney did for all the extended universe star wars stuff prior to the new trilogy sequel movies)
Angry Videogame Nerd needs to download a pirated copy of this from candy arse and review it and break his promise not to review it after all the shit the SJW attacked him for. The movie is a sexist movie that basically tells men they are dumb and stupid and not scientific. It's like the CERN project opened a portal to another dimension and this is what the ghostbusters would be if we let the old ghosts that were caught by the old ghostbusters to help create a new movie. (and the ghosts deliberately wanted to kill the ghostbusters franchise as a way for the evil ghosts to get revenge on the people that captured them by making the movie shit :down: )

Would have been better if they didn't make a sequel and instead did a movie about the Alien Busters from the Sega game "Alien Storm".

Kids: don't see it. Ask your parents to go see The Conjuring 2 instead. The movie is based on a true story about demonoligsts trying to conjure the demons which haunted a house in the middle of nowhere and they get possessed. Whatever horror-sci fi elements that were missing from GB, you will get from this movie.
related:
conjuring 1 (pirate edition of first movie see this before seeing the second one)
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

The Metacritic score is only 7% behind the original movie and it's above Ghostbusters II. Hardly a terrible movie.