The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Re: The Orange Man. He's bad. Very, very bad!

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Froggy wrote:
flipswitch wrote:
Geez there's gonna be a big gap in these peoples lives when they can't post fantasies to each other about made up breaking news once he's gone. I mean being a NYT journalist has been as easy gig, just make up something like above and push it out that feeds the insane hate people have because they'll believe it no matter how retarded it is like this one. After all the russia stuff I'm amazed it still gets eaten up.
unfnknblvbl wrote:You don't seriously believe the shit you're spouting, so stop pretending you do. It's bullshit. It's lies, pure and simple. And you know it.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

unfnknblvbl wrote:Given the current state of the USA, no. But you wouldn't have Biden & co whipping their followers into a storm and demanding a "trial by combat" and calling for them to storm the Capitol over it...
Yeah it's almost as if we haven't had 4 years of Biden and co whipping their supporters into a frenzy and say like rioting in the capital over those things. :lol: They rioted on inauguration day ffs from all the Russian shit being pushed out that started straight after he won. Yeah but they'd never do that, like have a bail fund, walk with them, demand the police\national guard stand down so they keep rioting etc.

I mean I remember vividly the call for calm and unity and for them to stop when they were burning DC last time and then rioting out the front of the White house for days. Oh wait..
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

Sleepy Joe whips his supporters into a frenzy?
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

You really are full of shit there, Froggy. The worst bit is that you know it too, but you just keep on drinking shit. How's that Pennsylvania flip going for you?
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

So you seriously believe that journalist from the NYT as factual? Fuck me, he's just writing what he's told from the Democrat talking points for the day.

Were you worried when the rioters got in to the Kavanaugh hearing and were able to actually get to some of the senators? 305 arrested that day or so who refused to leave. I mean, apparently no one Biden, Harris and co would have whipped their supporters into a frenzy over that. I reckon they were pretty measured in their anti-kavanaugh rhetoric right?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Well seeing no court ever took up a challenge or the supreme could was going to put it on the docket post inauguration, no one wanted to touch it. Hey PA you ask?

Fuck it my picture isnt working.

Or dominion being hacked live after the CEO said it wasn't even on the net lol. Yeah but it's all fine the guy who sat in his basement, has zero excitement, lost 19/20 bellweathers, about 70% of the counties, all the toss up seats but turned out to be massively more popular at the polls than Obama. Everyone thought people were voting the first black guy in, little did they know it wasn't, it was the white old dude behind him!

How are you brains coping with trying to reconcile being outraged at the last riots but totally a ok with all the other ones, 2018 storming in, DOJ being trashed too forgot about that, Harris bail fund etc. Must need a lot of nurofen to keep that headache at bay. There's nothing out there about what I'm saying, I'm not OK with the old riots nor these ones, you can't pick and choose political violence, none is OK but because you guys hate so hard you're more than happy when it's rioting with death and destruction if it's your side and it might mean the end of Trump but when it's one dose the other way everyone's clutching their pearls.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Ambrose Burnside

Dominion's taking Trump's crackpot lawyer to court over their wild accusations. How do you reckon the Republican-dominated courts will rule in that one Froggy?

Baring in mind you're about zero from however many cases there were on the imaginary fraud that's all in your head. Remember how careful Guiliani and co were not to call fraud once they were in court? Because it was a lie.
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 4 (PC), FIFA 23 (Series X)
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

We will see how that goes as she will be all for it for discovery. How many cases did the Trump team actually take to court? 3? With no court wanting to hear any evidence as no one wanted to get involved then it's hard to show it. There's a big difference between what every whack job says happened and what they wanted to present.

I'll ask again, can you link me a couple of instances where mistakes were made this election Trump's way?

It's hard to take seriously your no way the election could have any fraud after the two year plus investigation and claims of a fraudulent 2016 based off a huge lie by the losers. A lie used to ruin the otherside's presidency, lie which no doubt you still fervently believe and you want to hang shit on people with legitimate concerns because all the election ballot security was just thrown out this election.

And now you people want to act all outraged that the othersides beginning to adopt the same tactics they used themselves the last four years? Lol. If you were OK with the political violence before you can't suddenly not be now. There'll be more riots anyway, it's been legitimised. The coordinated silencing of dissent through cancel culture (very China) will just further encourage it.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Froggy wrote:We will see how that goes as she will be all for it for discovery. How many cases did the Trump team actually take to court? 3?
Sixty, actually. They were very careful to not allege fraud in any of them. In fact, they frequently stated openly that they're were alleging no such thing.
Froggy wrote:With no court wanting to hear any evidence as no one wanted to get involved then it's hard to show it.
The courts are more than happy to hear the evidence, but none had been presented.
Froggy wrote:There's a big difference between what every whack job says happened and what they wanted to present.
Ummm... Yes?
Froggy wrote:I'll ask again, can you link me a couple of instances where mistakes were made this election Trump's way?
We already did. You've ignored it.
Froggy wrote:It's hard to take seriously your no way the election could have any fraud after the two year plus investigation and claims of a fraudulent 2016 based off a huge lie by the losers. A lie used to ruin the otherside's presidency, lie which no doubt you still fervently believe and you want to hang shit on people with legitimate concerns because all the election ballot security was just thrown out this election.
The Mueller report clearly lays out findings of collision between the Trump campaign team and foreign powers. You'll remember that it contains a phrase along the lines of "if this investigation has found no such activity then we would say it".. and then didn't say it.
Nobody on the left is saying that the votes in the 2016 were tapered with. Nobody at all. After all if they were, why would Trump have lost the popular vote? In fact, the only people saying that the 2016 votes were tampered with are... Trump's people. Because he can't bear to have lost anything, even if he was the ultimate winner.
No, the upset was due to the foreign interference in the process itself, and Trump's team soliciting it.
Froggy wrote:And now you people want to act all outraged that the othersides beginning to adopt the same tactics they used themselves the last four years? Lol. If you were OK with the political violence before you can't suddenly not be now. There'll be more riots anyway, it's been legitimised. The coordinated silencing of dissent through cancel culture (very China) will just further encourage it.
At what point did Clinton forment an insurrection? When did she call the rioters "beautiful" and "fine people"? When did she tell them that she loves them? When did she tell them to storm the capitol to "take back our country"? At what point did she or any other Democrat leader encourage them to storm state capitols and take hostages?
You seriously can't claim equivalency between this insurrection and anything else, ffs.

Seriously dude, you don't actually believe the nonsense you're spurting, so why not just finally admit that Trump was always going to be a disaster, and that his opponents were right about him?
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:We will see how that goes as she will be all for it for discovery. How many cases did the Trump team actually take to court? 3?
Sixty, actually. They were very careful to not allege fraud in any of them. In fact, they frequently stated openly that they're were alleging no such thing.
How many from his actual team? Not just all the rando's launching them? Not 60.
unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:With no court wanting to hear any evidence as no one wanted to get involved then it's hard to show it.
The courts are more than happy to hear the evidence, but none had been presented.
Completely untrue.
unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:There's a big difference between what every whack job says happened and what they wanted to present.
Ummm... Yes?
Yes.
unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:I'll ask again, can you link me a couple of instances where mistakes were made this election Trump's way?
We already did. You've ignored it.
Obviously didn't see
unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:It's hard to take seriously your no way the election could have any fraud after the two year plus investigation and claims of a fraudulent 2016 based off a huge lie by the losers. A lie used to ruin the otherside's presidency, lie which no doubt you still fervently believe and you want to hang shit on people with legitimate concerns because all the election ballot security was just thrown out this election.
The Mueller report clearly lays out findings of collision between the Trump campaign team and foreign powers. You'll remember that it contains a phrase along the lines of "if this investigation has found no such activity then we would say it".. and then didn't say it.
Nobody on the left is saying that the votes in the 2016 were tapered with. Nobody at all. After all if they were, why would Trump have lost the popular vote? In fact, the only people saying that the 2016 votes were tampered with are... Trump's people. Because he can't bear to have lost anything, even if he was the ultimate winner.
No, the upset was due to the foreign interference in the process itself, and Trump's team soliciting it.
Froggy wrote:And now you people want to act all outraged that the othersides beginning to adopt the same tactics they used themselves the last four years? Lol. If you were OK with the political violence before you can't suddenly not be now. There'll be more riots anyway, it's been legitimised. The coordinated silencing of dissent through cancel culture (very China) will just further encourage it.
At what point did Clinton forment an insurrection? When did she call the rioters "beautiful" and "fine people"? When did she tell them that she loves them? When did she tell them to storm the capitol to "take back our country"? At what point did she or any other Democrat leader encourage them to storm state capitols and take hostages?
You seriously can't claim equivalency between this insurrection and anything else, ffs.

Seriously dude, you don't actually believe the nonsense you're spurting, so why not just finally admit that Trump was always going to be a disaster, and that his opponents were right about him?
A disaster? By your own account maybe but the worlds in a far better place then when he took over. Just defeating Isis, working to get solutions without US involvement in Syria and other places and the Middle East peace accords that were historical and beating Iran with one bomb are great successes. Also the first one in what 40 years not to start a new war whilst he worked to try and end the current ones (remember he was going to start ww3) is great too, I for one am happy there's been no new wars. He also did great things for their economy and energy independence completely neutering OPEC, fixing the trade agreements between Canada and Mexico which the effects will drive the economy this year plus other FTA's. He couldn't get out of his own way domestically when he got clear air and hurt himself over and over again.

Whilst he was having arguments here he was actually get things done at the same time, meanwhile he didn't seem to find any time to be Adolf Hitlers second coming, seems we got to the end of his term and he hasn't gassed any gays or rounded up the trannies and put them into internment camps and whatever else he was going to do. The hate is completely unjustifiable and is a big factor into getting to where they now are. You have to be very basic to not see that acting like toddlers yourself for years and then sooking when the other side starts to do the same things back when the roles are reversed was not going to happen.

Sorry an insurrection? Ridiculous, get a grip. Where's the bit where they held the capital? Shot the leaders of the opposition? Riot yes insurrection lol.

Lets all remember that 70 or so house democrats refused to go to his inauguration claiming him as illegitimate\tyrant\whatever. Clinton and her party sprung Russia and she worked them into a fever about it so what happens inauguration day? Well fuck me we have a riot and targeting of people going to an inauguration for some punishment for voting wrong. Then pushing for a special counsel that found absolutely nothing, good work falling for the spin there. I see you are eager to forget that all the people peddling it and inciting the Russian stuff and the hatred pre inauguration all lied flat out in public and under oath had no such evidence of anything because there never was. Then it came out it was a paid for dossier by Clintons campaign made up complete shit by that english guy. That report went to shit when Mueller got raped in front of the Senate for the political shit it ended up as. Let's see how untouchable special counsels are now with the one investigating the spying, you know, something that actually happened. I bet he gets shit canned pretty quickly, rules for thee but not for me again.

Outraged over the riots at his inauguration and clinton and co for ginning it up? Nup? nah didnt think so. What planet are you on that they didn't whip up a frenzy, the protests went on after that for more with the pussy thing and Madonna and co wanting to burn the white house down, clinton still refuses to accept she lost.

Then there's people like Maxine Waters, so many quotes;
"If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”

That's just one of Maxine's quotes where she's inciting action against political adversaries. Didn't hear you crying then?

During Kavanaugh again another riot in the capital egged on by Democrat politicans whipping up the nutters into a frenzy, again diddly squat about how dangerous that was, especially seeing they got in there at got to the Senators. Pretty sure they also smashed up the DOJ offices whilst they were there but hey nah that's all good, free pass.

Do we even need to go through the BLM/whatever follow up riots we had in 48 cities destroying shit loads of stuff, killing people. Going on for days as Democrat politicans applauded calling them brave and setting up bail funds, walking with them? Egging them onto the White house at one point and then demonising the national guard who were there to try and control it?

Nup all because you agree with that side, a complete pass. Open your eyes for once and realise you can't have it both ways. Rioting will continue, it's been legitimised now.

So, what exactly did President Trump do that is so terrible that made him a fascist ruler of the USA? I don't recall him even jailing journalists like Obama. Are you comfortable with the pre-planned politically motivated massive deplatforming and canceling of any voice that is of the wrong think? I mean what could go wrong in the future there too..
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

unfnknblvbl wrote:
Froggy wrote:
ErF4CjsXEAEx-P5.jpg
Oh wait, that was May. Sorry don't remember the pearl clutching then.
Comparing nationwide civil unrest due to decades of suppression and mistreatment at the hands of authorities with some sore losers attempting an armed insurrection with the intent to capture and hold hostage duly elected members of the government and disenfranchise tens of millions of voters at the active encouragement of the toddler in chief.

Classy.
Yep I'm sure all the dead people, ruined businesses and lives, totalled buildings and mass looting are excusable then. Classy.

Thanks for proving my point.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Trump started no wars. Not many US presidents can claim that. None alive anyway.
And the majority of the domestic issues (Covid/BLM) weren't his fault.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Jimmy Carter's still alive.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Bloody hell. 96. What a legend.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Froggy wrote:Sorry an insurrection? Ridiculous, get a grip. Where's the bit where they held the capital? Shot the leaders of the opposition? Riot yes insurrection lol.
Just because they're a rabble doesn't mean there wasn't a crowd screaming 'hang Mike Pence' in unison, building a gallows on the lawn and walking around with restraints and nooses. The vision and pics of this are easy to find.

TDS is still apologising for Trump even after this. At the end of the clip is the post riot speech where he throws his patriot crew under the bus.
Ambrose Burnside

Trump said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. He was right. Froggy would be all like "Sorry murder? Ridiculous, get a grip. Manslaughter yes murder lol."
Ambrose Burnside

WTF

https://video.parler.com/D2/fo/D2fovQB1 ... Rik5fqaT1c" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know it's not a recent speech, but :lol:
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

Haha wow. What were the 3 states still blue at the end
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

link doesn't work
Ambrose Burnside

Think Triumph of the Will if it was made in 2021 by QAnon.

Bizarre af
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy

Post by Twiztid Elf »

Madmya wrote:link doesn't work
Parler has been shut down by Amazon in the social media platform war that is currently taking place.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

George Christensen, Trump supporter and federal LNP MP for Dawson Qld, is riding the 'big tech censorship' train hard. You can go to his Facebook page to review and comment, however your speech is limted by George's own extensive block/delete/refer to lawyers or police policy.
UPDATED PAGE RULES

BLOCKING/DELETION POLICY:
Social media platforms should allow free speech online that doesn’t go against the law. However, pages or profiles on platforms are publications and, as such, publishers have the right to remove content that goes against the rules or ethos of their publication. Here are my rules:
1) If you troll (which is to negatively comment on an ongoing basis) on this page, you will likely be blocked. This is a fan page you have to like, not a haters’ page you dislike. Free speech doesn’t mean you can repeatedly walk into someone’s house and criticise them. You can do that in your own house and on your own page. Again, social media platforms should allow free speech that’s within the law but pages and profiles on that platform are publications and publishers have the right to reject commentary.
2) If your comment includes a puerile argument that suggests that focusing on a particularly issue means I’m not focusing on something else of importance OR if you suggest that it’s unbecoming of me to focus on an issue OR that I shouldn’t focus on a particular issue then you are likely to be blocked. Argue the point, not the person!
3) If you’re personally abusive you’ll be blocked straight away, never to return. This includes abuse against me (both negative assessments of me or my work) and others.
4) If you post defamatory or other illegal material your post will be screen shot, your details recorded, you will be blocked and you may be referred to lawyers and/or police.
5) If you wish to report personal abuse, trolling, defamation or illegal content someone has posted on this page, email my office at george.christensen.mp@aph.gov.au pointing out the post commented on, the name of the commenter, the nature of the abusive comment, and the date and time of the comment. Once assessed, infringing comments may be deleted and the commenter may be deleted.
6) Negative commentary which contributes nothing to a discussion may be simply deleted or hidden. You have the right to be negative on your own page, not mine.
7) If your comment is deleted it is possibly because it has breached one of these rules. Consider yourself lucky. If you go on then to post false arguments about your free speech being inhibited, you will be blocked. Free speech doesn’t mean you can repeatedly walk into someone’s house and criticise them. You can do that in your own house and on your own page.
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber

Post by unfnknblvbl »

"Free speech is under attack, and if you disagree with me, I'll ban you"
Ambrose Burnside

:lol:
stanard
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: shimma
PSN ID: shimma1138
Steam ID: stanard

Post by stanard »

Lol what a fucking idiot, thinks he's a publisher but the service that actually hosts his bullshit isn't haha.

Meanwhile Michael McCormack trotted out the lines "all lives matter" and "facts are sometimes contentious"....