Fucking birds

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Fucking birds

Post by t0mby »

selfish wrote: Slingshot sounds good, where do you get one from?
Make one. Box of rubber bands, a suitable Y shaped stick, small piece of leather to put your ammo in when pulling back. Use to make them at Primary School, got fucken good at shooting them too. We'd shoot fruit bats at night.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

rubber from a car tyre tube, strong but can shoot far. Marbles as ammo ( what kids used to play with back in the day ), go to one of those cheap $2 shops in a shopping centre
Everybody be cool.....You be cool
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I've got problems with cats or possum (not sure) that climb onto the roof at night. What I would suggest is laser weapon or coil gun you can make yourself.
when the 3d printers that can make weapons break, the dhs buys all the bullets and the zombie apocalypse begins I would suggest you make wiser choices than slingshot or nerf gun. The bosses of the reptilians are not going to take shit from you primitive apes. If drones start bombing, you are going to need something with high accuracy. Mount these onto turrets of your roof and remote control them manually for security. As spying increases more people will need to fight against thier governments over the loss in privacy by helicopters and drones. The money that is being spent to watch everything you do will increase the more paranoid people get of each other thanks to corrupt leaders.

I believe birds have a right to attack you if you go near the nests, but I think if you get injured, we have the right to kill the one that caused harm.

Obviosly magpies do swoop at you , but this is not a problem for me because I wear a helmet when riding around and it hasn't pecked my eyeballs out yet. They only attack you when you turn your back to them. One interesting thing I witnessed once in a park was a cat attempting to hunt birds in a tree and you could hear a lot of squawking from dozens of birds obviously distraught from the possibility that they could be targetted. As soon as I drove off the cat off which had been scared of my approach, the birds suddenly all at the same time attacked the cat as soon as its back was turnedvand the cat was frightened at the sudden army of which had been swooping down at it, and it was now running away from them instead. It is something like out of a cartoon. It thought it was being sneaky. When the birds attacked the cat, the squaking sounds magnified. Don't piss them off. When angry they could kick your cats arse if you give them a chance to fight in groups.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

I don't know what GH posted, but the birds seem to have shut the fuck up. Thank fucking christ.
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard