Telstra

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

MiNiStRy
Occasionally Overlooks Gravity.
XBL ID: MiNiStRyS
PSN ID: MiNiStRy
Steam ID: MiNiStRyS

Re: Telstra

Post by MiNiStRy »

Cletus wrote:Just remember what happens if you name names...

I don't want to be blacklisted from hop sings :D
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

God I hate Telstra. Currently on a contract for a wireless 4G hotspot - no issues with the device itself and plan price ($50 a month) however the cap is a killer, a measly 8 gig a month. Wanted to upgrade to 15 gig but they want $105 a month, no love for a loyal customer either with a discount. Sucks because Telstra has a monopoly in rural areas - nothing else works except on the Telstra network. Wish they'd up the data caps or make a midway plan for around 10 or 12 gigs.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

They certainly have their issues. I've been waiting for months now for them to deal with my coverage problems.. no response..

And I haven't received a bill from them in months either. I just know they are going to disconnect me... and I know they are sending my bill to my old address but I will do what I always do - have them fuck up and then get all fees waived and get a free month.

It's just a bit silly that they are sending it to my old address when I have told them I moved.. my coverage issue is for my new address so it's not like they don't know that I moved.