GAMEHED "GAYS ARE EVIL, MENTALLY ILL, DISEASED, PAEDOPHILES"

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W
XBL ID: CLETUS IS A CUNT!
PSN ID: LESTAT IS A CUNT!

GAMEHED "GAYS ARE EVIL, MENTALLY ILL, DISEASED, PAEDOPHILES"

Post by Jasper »

Sir Michael Parkinson has said it's one of the best interviews he has ever conducted. The interview will air tonight at 6:00pm on Channel 10....
Brave Australian Olympic Games champion Ian Thorpe tells: I’m gay

After years of personal struggle, Olympic hero Ian Thorpe has bravely revealed he is gay.

The 31-year-old confirms his sexuality for the first time Sunday in an exclusive interview on Channel 10, telling all to veteran British interviewer Sir Michael Parkinson.

It’s understood the interview, which Parkinson has described as one of the best he has ever conducted, includes a full admission from Thorpe that he is gay despite having dated women in the past.

In the emotional sit-down shot last month, Thorpe also details the years of depression he has battled while denying his sexuality from the world. Part of that concealment included his own autobiography This Is Me, published in 2012, in which Thorpe wrote that he found questions about his sexuality hurtful.

It followed more than a decade of denials — the first of which came just as his career skyrocketed at the Sydney 2000 Olympics, when he was just 15.

“The thing that I find hurtful about it is that people are questioning my integrity and what I say. That’s the only part I find hurtful, that this is something I would be embarrassed about and that I would hide,” Thorpe wrote in his book.

In 2011, Thorpe told London’s The Sunday Times newspaper of his ­frustrations.

The 31-year-old confirms his sexuality for the first time Sunday in an exclusive interview on Channel 10, telling all to veteran British interviewer Sir Michael Parkinson.

It’s understood the interview, which Parkinson has described as one of the best he has ever conducted, includes a full admission from Thorpe that he is gay despite having dated women in the past.

In the emotional sit-down shot last month, Thorpe also details the years of depression he has battled while denying his sexuality from the world. Part of that concealment included his own autobiography This Is Me, published in 2012, in which Thorpe wrote that he found questions about his sexuality hurtful.

“The thing that I find hurtful about it is that people are questioning my integrity and what I say. That’s the only part I find hurtful, that this is something I would be embarrassed about and that I would hide,” Thorpe wrote in his book.

In 2011, Thorpe told London’s The Sunday Times newspaper of his ­frustrations.

Channel 10’s news and current affairs boss Peter Meakin last night refused to confirm Thorpe’s stunning revelation regarding his sexuality, saying only that the interview was “terrific”.

Parkinson said he thought the interview was “one of the best” he had ever done.

“I think his sexuality is no one’s business but his own. But I think it’s one of the best interviews I have ever done in terms of (Thorpe) talking about depression and things like that,” he said.

Gold medal-winning diver Matthew Mitcham, who also has revealed he is gay, said last night he hoped Australians supported Thorpe. “I can totally understand how difficult this whole process has been for him,” Mitcham said.

“I really hope this process gives him some peace and that the media and the public give him the same respect and the same overwhelming support I received in 2008. The Australian public and media have a really wonderful opportunity to set an example for kids who are in Ian’s position.”

It’s not known exactly what has sparked the change of heart from the former swimmer, ­however.

Thorpe has recently emerged from a lengthy stay in a rehabilitation facility, having endured very public battles with drugs and alcohol.

The $500,000 deal, brokered by Parkinson’s and Thorpe’s joint manager James Erskine, gives Thorpe $400,000, which also covers his commentary for the Commonwealth Games, and $100,000 to Parkinson, which includes production costs for the tell-all.

Friends close to Thorpe have noted that in the past months his family has played a much bigger part in his life, following several years of him living in the United Arab Emirates. Returning home to Sydney towards the end of last year, Thorpe has been increasingly supported by his parents Margaret and Ken, who have been active in their son’s recovery.

Earlier this year his father spoke of his son’s battles, revealing in February Thorpe was “having a tough time”. “But hopefully in six months time he will be out the other side”.

His sister Christina — with whom he is famously close — has also been a source of strength and acceptance. Thorpe is among a growing list of international athletes who have come out publicly, including UK Olympic diver Tom Daley, NBA player Jason Collins and NFL star Michael Sam.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/n ... 5174003574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Jasper on 27 Jul 2014 02:56 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Re: Ian Thorpe: "Yes I'm Gay" (Comes Out In Parkinson Interv

Post by Cletus »

How dare he and so on. I am outrage. Make him give back his gold medals.
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Pfft... :P

Looks like a certain someone got EXACTLY what he has always dreamt off....
Cletus wrote:I hope for his sake if he is gay he just comes clean.
http://www.games-ranch.com/forum/viewto ... pe#p390642" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:rocco:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Yup, I've always dreamt of this. It's always been my dream.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

So that's Thorpe and Michael J Fox that have had Parkinson now? He gets around.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

He's gay?

edgecrusher
BLUE!...YOUR MY BOY BLUE!!
PSN ID: edgecrush33

Post by edgecrusher »

He's Gay?
Bears must also shit in the woods

No fucking shit sherlock.
Everybody be cool.....You be cool
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

He got paid $400k to tell the world something we already knew and don't care about. Unbelievable.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Which makes it all the more difficult to disclose my sexuality publicly for the cool 500K I've been holding out for.

Another thing to come out of the interview is that his real name is Ian Sorpe...but his gay lisp made him pronounce it as Thorpe. True story.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I knew Thorpe had Ants in his pants.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

His reasoning for being such a shithouse closet case better be worth it. For anyone who has come out... they can acknowledge that it could be hard... but if anything.. his only struggle is the backlash of lying about it so adamantly to everyone.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Two things -

1. I thought he already came out?

2. Who gives a shit if he's gay? Can I have a press conference announcing I'm straight?
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Next Ch10 news headline. " Thorpe suffers a collapsed vagina".
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

Candy Arse wrote:Can I have a press conference announcing I'm straight?
No, because you're actually bisexual. :P
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Post by Jasper »

And whichever one of you clueless fuckers voted in the above poll that Ian Thorpe is a top is delusional.....

This ain't the face of a top! :lol:
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

I don't understand it? Why does being gay matter to the mainstream media so much? If a guy likes to fuck animals or have sex with dead bodies or is a peadophile who rapes kids (because they are tighter than an adult thanks to michael jackson making it ok due to being so talented as a pop idol of the 80s), they don't get support? That is discriminating.

And what's this crap about hiding in the closet being something that is wrong? Don't open gays who want the government to recognise them as legit people who can marry each other and force priests to do rituals that offend the gods they worship, realise they are actually evil for fucking other males because it is sinful activity that causes death/disease?

It's not natural. It's a mental illness due to perverse thinking which is caused by lack of testosterone which is the result of generational curse by previous generations who were engaged in occult practices. Just like diabetics don't have enough insulin to regulate sugar etc. It's got nothing to do with the individual choosing to be gay but is bad luck. Like a woman who has a beard or being deformed due to pollution in the environment.

I think this is a political stunt to make people's sporting legends/heroes or celebrities help push the gay agenda for future generations of kids to break up the family. Anything that supports depopulation (and gays can't breed) is supported by the reptilians. Birth control, being gay, sterilising poor homeless people, having people kill each other in wars, feminism, making us eat nutritionally deficient genetically modified food so that we all die of diseases earlier rather than live to a ripe old age... etc are all ways to limit the growth/power of a population.

There is a spiritual reason gayness is sinful beyond the physical: it is part of the plan by occultists to open doorways to attract demons who were in fact gay in physical life. It's the spirit of pride that makes body builders and stuf attracted to each other. When they look at themselves in the mirror they think of how good they look, and if another person looks like this they fuck the same sex as themself because they are attracted to tier own body. Having sex with another gay man that looks similar to themselves is like fucking themselves in the mirror but you get physical pleasure because it is a 3d version of yourself. The narcissistic people love themselves, not others.

Gayness is in fact a demon. You can get a spirit of gayness exorcised out of you. The problem is people in modern time only think it is a physical problem to do with genetics or some other thing and not as a spiritual one by beings outside this dimension and imperceptible by the natural 5 human senses. (you need the gift of spiritual discernment to see them)
In the future it will be like "the days of noah" which means the return of the nephilim. These are the children of the fallen angels with female humans. When these beings roamed around they bred with certain women but were into gay sex. Since they died in the flood, they can only hang around as demon spirits. Gays that have overcome being gay have removed the spirit from them. Problem is when you try to show people demons as a generational curse they don't believe it. (even though you can see the orbs onscreen in video)
Many think that their own thoughts are their own and not realising you can influence thinking with spells and mind control. Look up the tavistock institute for instance. You think the mainstream media is not involved in training humans like dogs to act a certain way which creates a society more in lie with what the reptilians want/need? (ie vessels for the demon spirits to inhabit to escape the temporary prison they came from)

There is more to this world than the physical which is why governments (who survive by makinng us materialistic beings that work and can be milked like a cow for taxes) will try to replace God with idol worship(the state) so rich elites can summon their religious leader and place him on the throne once people demand that they need a spiritual leader and having a king/president is not enough for them. (11th horn in prophecy, now you understand why they need to split this world into "10 regions" - satan wants to be the world king but must remove the traditional God of Israel as a stronghold in people's minds first by using entertainers to help him win the popularity contests in public by endorsing his behavior. Kids are easy to trick so they need heroes for them to follow to help corrupt the child's thinking before they have a chance to think for themselves and see their heroes as fakes that do the bidding of their puppet master who scripts their behavior according to how they want to project the image onto children's innocent minds. Pop Idol worship is one tool to get kids to worship the beast and his image. If the beast is gay, kids will want to be gay to be like the beast to fit in with gay society which controls whether they can be sucessful in their career or not.

eg.
Mel Gibson didn't want to go along with the gay shit so they probably spied on him during drunken behavior to punish him. This is how satan gets people to follow him. Being gay is not something to be proud of whic is why gays choose to be in the closet. Deep down inside they know it is sinful. They know it's wrong just like a thief knows stealing or murder is wrong. But Satan wants them to enjoy sin so its easier to control his puppets once demons enter into thier minds and have legal permission to be there. (these are referred to as "strongholds" in the bible. When you sin, you open doorways for demons to enter into your body and sap health)
Why are they making him a villain in expendables 3? Do the makers of hollywood entertainment want to send a message that it's not ok to promote christian ideas?
Last edited by GameHED on 27 Jul 2014 10:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

GAMEHED "GAYS ARE DEMONIC, SINFUL, DISEASED & MENTALLY ILL"

Post by Jasper »

GameHED wrote:I don't understand it? Why does being gay matter to the mainstream media so much? If a guy likes to fuck animals or have sex with dead bodies or is a pedophile who rapes kids (because they are tighter than an adult thanks to michael jackson making it ok due to being so talented as a pop idol of the 80s), they don't get support? That is discriminating.

And what's this crap about hiding in the closet being something that is wrong? Don't open gays who want the government to recognise them as legit people who can marry each other and force priests to do rituals that offend the gods they worship, realise they are actually evil for fucking other males because it is sinful activity that causes death/disease?

It's not natural. It's a mental illness due to perverse thinking which is caused by lack of testosterone which is the result of generational curse by previous generations who were engaged in occult practices. Just like diabetics don't have enough insulin to regulate sugar etc. It's got nothing to do with the individual choosing to be gay but is bad luck. Like a woman who has a beard or being deformed due to pollution in the environment.

I think this is a political stunt to make people's sporting legends/heroes or celebrities help push the gay agenda for future generations of kids to break up the family. Anything that supports depopulation (and gays can't breed) is supported by the reptilians. Birth control, being gay, sterilising poor homeless people, having people kill each other in wars, feminism, making us eat nutritionally deficient genetically modified food so that we all die of diseases earlier rather than live to a ripe old age... etc are all ways to limit the growth/power of a population.

There is a spiritual reason gayness is sinful beyond the physical: it is part of the plan by occultists to open doorways to attract demons who were in fact gay in physical life. It's the spirit of pride that makes body builders and stuf attracted to each other. When they look at themselves in the mirror they think of how good they look, and if another person looks like this they fuck the same sex as themself because they are attracted to tier own body. Having sex with another gay man that looks similar to themselves is like fucking themselves in the mirror but you get physical pleasure because it is a 3d version of yourself. The narcissistic people love themselves, not others.

Gayness is in fact a demon. You can get a spirit of gayness exorcised out of you. The problem is people in modern time only think it is a physical problem to do with genetics or some other thing and not as a spiritual one by beings outside this dimension and imperceptible by the natural 5 human senses. (you need the gift of spiritual discernment to see them)
In the future it will be like "the days of noah" which means the return of the nephilim. These are the children of the fallen angels with female humans. When these beings roamed around they bred with certain women but were into gay sex. Since they died in the flood, they can only hang around as demon spirits. Gays that have overcome being gay have removed the spirit from them. Problem is when you try to show people demons as a generational curse they don't believe it. (even though you can see the orbs onscreen in video)
Many think that their own thoughts are their own and not realising you can influence thinking with spells and mind control. Look up the tavistock institute for instance. You think the mainstream media is not involved in training humans like dogs to act a certain way which creates a society more in lie with what the reptilians want/need? (ie vessels for the demon spirits to inhabit to escape the temporary prison they came from)

There is more to this world than the physical which is why governments (who survive by makinng us materialistic beings that work and can be milked like a cow for taxes) will try to replace God with idol worship(the state) so rich elites can summon their religious leader and place him on the throne once people demand that they need a spiritual leader and having a king/president is not enough for them. (11th horn in prophecy, now you understand why they need to split this world into "10 regions" - satan wants to be the world king but must remove the traditional God of Israel as a stronghold in people's minds first by using entertainers to help him win the popularity contests in public by endorsing his behavior. Kids are easy to trick so they need heroes for them to follow to help corrupt the child's thinking before they have a chance to think for themselves and see their heroes as fakes that do the bidding of their puppet master who scripts their behavior according to how they want to project the image onto children's innocent minds. Pop Idol worship is one tool to get kids to worship the beast and his image. If the beast is gay, kids will want to be gay to be like the beast to fit in with gay society which controls whether they can be sucessful in their career or not.

eg.
Mel Gibson didn't want to go along with the gay shit so they probably spied on him during drunken behavior to punish him. This is how satan gets people to follow him. Being gay is not something to be proud of whic is why gays choose to be in the closet. Deep down inside they know it is sinful. They know it's wrong just like a thief knows stealing or murder is wrong. But Satan wants them to enjoy sin so its easier to control his puppets once demons enter into thier minds and have legal permission to be there. (these are referred to as "strongholds" in the bible. When you sin, you open doorways for demons to enter into your body and sap health)
Why are they making him a villain in expendables 3? Do the makers of hollywood entertainment want to send a message that it's not ok to promote christian ideas?

WTF? :shock:
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

Candy Arse wrote:Two things -

1. I thought he already came out?

2. Who gives a shit if he's gay? Can I have a press conference announcing I'm straight?
No but you can have a press conference denoting Gingas and how you're going to dye your hair.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
GameHED

Re: GAMEHED "GAYS ARE DEMONIC, SINFUL, DISEASED & MENTALLY I

Post by GameHED »

Jasper wrote:
GameHED wrote:I don't understand it? Why does being gay matter to the mainstream media so much? If a guy likes to fuck animals or have sex with dead bodies or is a pedophile who rapes kids (because they are tighter than an adult thanks to michael jackson making it ok due to being so talented as a pop idol of the 80s), they don't get support? That is discriminating.

eg.

WTF? :shock:
Jasper there are two schools of thought with gays. Some say gays are born gay and they can't help it. (like a guy who is born with a big dick or a small dick because of genes, or a chic with large breasts because of her parents)
Another says that it is a choice. But they are both wrong as you get a certain curse placed on you called a generational curse.

The truth is there are gay demons out there that alter the thinking of the human brain. The bible talks about these beings that attach themselves to us. Think of the human body as a wire, and the demons as signals flowing all around us. Some of the signals can be jammed so that they can't influence the thinking of people. And it is slowly being proven that through manipulation of EM environment that you can control people and even plant thoughts into the heads of the people you want to control. (click on the link about mind control to understand how this is possible) But there is more to it than this: the signals exist in the spiritual plane as well. As spirits we can be controlled by demons and oppressed by them with thoughts of suicide, depression, anger etc. And the emotions you express are not just the brain but the soul being tortured. The inteligence agencies use this tech to harass political dissidents and most of the agencies are occultic in nature. (much like NASA and the vatican's LUCIFER telescope)

Although you might think it is just stuff you read about in comic books and in animes and videogames, this is a very real science that has never ben able to get mainstream recognition due to the dark nature of the subject that groups like to keep secret to themselves because if people knew about it they could use these against the oppressors.

Have fun bashing the God Jasper. But the bible says he wants us to mate with girls so that the population grows, not reduces which is what the elite want for all of us. If everyone turns into gays because celebrities feel the need to come out and the fans of those sporting legends and celebrities want to be just like their heroes, then society will collapse. All kinds of wierdos like pedos and people into necrophilia will start to say that they sexual preferences are ok too and then everyone starts wants to marry their dead dog, have sex with the ashes of their dead ancestors, or make priests marry them to their horses which they have sex with all the time and the future will be a land full of evil.

In the future there will be technology that allows men to have babies. I think I heard about this in one of Steve quayle's shows. (I think it was hagmann and hagmann report but I can't remember. He has writen many books inspired by God about what we should look out for in future as God is going to test his people with temptations. You see satan attacks the faithful because it is like killing a high ranking officer which is how today many of the people calling themselves christian are slowly getting used to modern thinking of man and allowing gay marriage which goes against what God wants. These are the guys that are most threatening since they will pose as representatives of God and impose their restrictions and laws and rules on those who don't want to go along with the whole political correct UN and its plan to depopulate society through any means.

As a long-time poster on the boards I have always said the big battle against the evil NWO is not on this plane of existence but in the spiritual realm. These are wizards we are dealing with who use manipulation techniques from ancient times to fool people into rusting them. They have a big grudge against the Holy Spirit who is retraining their gods (little g) from being able to do anything since they are being restrained and chained up by the faithful. It is the reason luciferians want to have a one world religion to go with the NWO. Once you take away the Holy Spirit nothing restrains the demons from being summoned and doing harm. Loads of people are having prophetic dreams of future events now that time is accelerating.

Steve Quayle website and books:
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this guy is not a mainstream christian and much of the subject matter is too dark for the usual ones to take because it is not pretty or politically correct enough for them. But it is important as sacred laws are being broken and chaos is being forced on the public to give the reptilians excuses for taking away liberties with the pretence that they need dictatorship to bring order. (it is a classic chinese brainwashing technique mentioned in "big trouble in little china" movie by john carpenter. (same guy behind "they live")

The problem of modern white society is they act like Jack Burton until they see something with their eyes they don't believe its real. By then its too late. What the reptilians throughout history have done is take advantage of this ignorance and delberately stage things for their eyes to see to shape their perceptions because they know people will trust them if they can control all the tv stations, books, the music industry etc and make it look like people have choices but those are artificial choices they put there for everyone to choose and not choices that people make themselves. By controlling what your brains get to see, they can make you docile and ignorant of what's really happening and alter our reality. What you believe, becomes your world. Control your belief, and they control you.
That's why they set up religions to create man-made institutions to block us from certain things.
If people only knew that their own tv and books and movies and even their mobile phone is a device to implant thoughts they would wake up. You are not given natural choices. They plant these ideas through the devices we buy and use them as tools to project their ideas into our minds. Throw out that device and they lose their grip on us.

the problem is too many want convenient and comfy life. So they won't throw out the tv and think outside the institutions like the university they go to, in order to have real choice. Many people want to be gay because they think it's cool and something to be proud of. But what if you as a gay had a partner who was gay and loved animals more than you and demanded that the gay priest marry him to his pet and converted to bestiality over being gay? This would not be acceptable to the gays. It doesn't solve the problem of infidelity. It's immoral to be gay because it is not suitable to conservatives to have a society that doesn't breed. God wants you to breed so you can have wealth. The elites want you to fuck the same sex to limit population growth. This is why they push the agenda. It's not to protect gays but is a means to an end to kill off families. Those who choose to be gay that is your choice, but you could get married without involving the church. To do that means that those people are forced to condone something that their own sky daddy does not like. It's the reptilians at it again trying to kill us off by using man-made laws to interfere with God's laws. Is there not supposed to be a seperation between the two? If you were a animal lover, shouldn't you be allowed to have a gay priest to let you marry your dog or a dead body or even a robot wife?

I'm just trying to point people into where we are going into the future as the media tries to attack traditions, not understanding the affect changes has to society. (eg if a gay guy adopts a little kid, that kid is going to be a sex toy for the gay who will want to legalise incest. Incest with non-biologically related kid removes the fear that the children born will be deformed and then society breaks down as the kid must obey his dad and since priests allowed gay marriage, why shouldn't they allow pedophilia or bestiality or incest? This is a good marker for the death of the morals.
In ancient times when people had dieseases and stuff it was thought that people got those diseases because demonic entities lived in the bodies of the people who sinned. It was a supernatural sickness not natural since anyone that can obtain healing from God through prayers or laying on of hands could heal the natural sickness with miracles. But to be sick through demonic reasons is a curse. It's different because it counts as a punishment. So the only way to heal the sickness is deliverance from the evil. If evil spreads (lets say the dad has a generational curse on him and his sons) the future generations breed and then they set all the laws and rules and then you got chaos and supernatural diseases. Perfect for those who want death but it results in others following them to death. This is why the angels had to use a violent means to protect the other people who had not fallen into the habits of the evil.

If gayness is not evil, then neither is violence, neither is incest, neither is me stealing trillions of dollars etc. Fighting evil means knowing the demons are causing you to do it which you inherited from past generations as a curse. You can remove this curse if you want to. Too many people want to blame genes and say nature did it and then force others to accept that they can't be changed back. But it is supernatural power making you do it. You just won't acknowledge that God has the power to remove the curse (you can be delivered from it and will notice a change in personality as proof) and deny the truth. (ie that demons influence our thinking and is what is controlling the illuminati who are puppets to them through the pacts they made)
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
Jasper
Lives in Blacktown N.S.W

Re: GAMEHED "GAYS ARE EVIL, MENTALLY ILL, DISEASED, PAEDOPHI

Post by Jasper »

GeneraL CyberFunK...would you like to take care of this? :?
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

WOW! Just fucking... WOW!
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Re: GAMEHED "GAYS ARE DEMONIC, SINFUL, DISEASED & MENTALLY I

Post by Cletus »

GameHED wrote: Jasper there are two schools of thought with gays. Some say gays are born gay and they can't help it. (like a guy who is born with a big dick or a small dick because of genes, or a chic with large breasts because of her parents)
Another says that it is a choice. But they are both wrong as you get a certain curse placed on you called a generational curse.

The truth is there are gay demons out there that alter the thinking of the human brain. The bible talks about these beings that attach themselves to us. Think of the human body as a wire, and the demons as signals flowing all around us. Some of the signals can be jammed so that they can't influence the thinking of people. And it is slowly being proven that through manipulation of EM environment that you can control people and even plant thoughts into the heads of the people you want to control. (click on the link about mind control to understand how this is possible) But there is more to it than this: the signals exist in the spiritual plane as well. As spirits we can be controlled by demons and oppressed by them with thoughts of suicide, depression, anger etc. And the emotions you express are not just the brain but the soul being tortured. The inteligence agencies use this tech to harass political dissidents and most of the agencies are occultic in nature. (much like NASA and the vatican's LUCIFER telescope)

Although you might think it is just stuff you read about in comic books and in animes and videogames, this is a very real science that has never ben able to get mainstream recognition due to the dark nature of the subject that groups like to keep secret to themselves because if people knew about it they could use these against the oppressors.

Have fun bashing the God Jasper. But the bible says he wants us to mate with girls so that the population grows, not reduces which is what the elite want for all of us. If everyone turns into gays because celebrities feel the need to come out and the fans of those sporting legends and celebrities want to be just like their heroes, then society will collapse. All kinds of wierdos like pedos and people into necrophilia will start to say that they sexual preferences are ok too and then everyone starts wants to marry their dead dog, have sex with the ashes of their dead ancestors, or make priests marry them to their horses which they have sex with all the time and the future will be a land full of evil.

In the future there will be technology that allows men to have babies. I think I heard about this in one of Steve quayle's shows. (I think it was hagmann and hagmann report but I can't remember. He has writen many books inspired by God about what we should look out for in future as God is going to test his people with temptations. You see satan attacks the faithful because it is like killing a high ranking officer which is how today many of the people calling themselves christian are slowly getting used to modern thinking of man and allowing gay marriage which goes against what God wants. These are the guys that are most threatening since they will pose as representatives of God and impose their restrictions and laws and rules on those who don't want to go along with the whole political correct UN and its plan to depopulate society through any means.

As a long-time poster on the boards I have always said the big battle against the evil NWO is not on this plane of existence but in the spiritual realm. These are wizards we are dealing with who use manipulation techniques from ancient times to fool people into rusting them. They have a big grudge against the Holy Spirit who is retraining their gods (little g) from being able to do anything since they are being restrained and chained up by the faithful. It is the reason luciferians want to have a one world religion to go with the NWO. Once you take away the Holy Spirit nothing restrains the demons from being summoned and doing harm. Loads of people are having prophetic dreams of future events now that time is accelerating.

Steve Quayle website and books:
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=603" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

this guy is not a mainstream christian and much of the subject matter is too dark for the usual ones to take because it is not pretty or politically correct enough for them. But it is important as sacred laws are being broken and chaos is being forced on the public to give the reptilians excuses for taking away liberties with the pretence that they need dictatorship to bring order. (it is a classic chinese brainwashing technique mentioned in "big trouble in little china" movie by john carpenter. (same guy behind "they live")

The problem of modern white society is they act like Jack Burton until they see something with their eyes they don't believe its real. By then its too late. What the reptilians throughout history have done is take advantage of this ignorance and delberately stage things for their eyes to see to shape their perceptions because they know people will trust them if they can control all the tv stations, books, the music industry etc and make it look like people have choices but those are artificial choices they put there for everyone to choose and not choices that people make themselves. By controlling what your brains get to see, they can make you docile and ignorant of what's really happening and alter our reality. What you believe, becomes your world. Control your belief, and they control you.
That's why they set up religions to create man-made institutions to block us from certain things.
If people only knew that their own tv and books and movies and even their mobile phone is a device to implant thoughts they would wake up. You are not given natural choices. They plant these ideas through the devices we buy and use them as tools to project their ideas into our minds. Throw out that device and they lose their grip on us.

the problem is too many want convenient and comfy life. So they won't throw out the tv and think outside the institutions like the university they go to, in order to have real choice. Many people want to be gay because they think it's cool and something to be proud of. But what if you as a gay had a partner who was gay and loved animals more than you and demanded that the gay priest marry him to his pet and converted to bestiality over being gay? This would not be acceptable to the gays. It doesn't solve the problem of infidelity. It's immoral to be gay because it is not suitable to conservatives to have a society that doesn't breed. God wants you to breed so you can have wealth. The elites want you to fuck the same sex to limit population growth. This is why they push the agenda. It's not to protect gays but is a means to an end to kill off families. Those who choose to be gay that is your choice, but you could get married without involving the church. To do that means that those people are forced to condone something that their own sky daddy does not like. It's the reptilians at it again trying to kill us off by using man-made laws to interfere with God's laws. Is there not supposed to be a seperation between the two? If you were a animal lover, shouldn't you be allowed to have a gay priest to let you marry your dog or a dead body or even a robot wife?

I'm just trying to point people into where we are going into the future as the media tries to attack traditions, not understanding the affect changes has to society. (eg if a gay guy adopts a little kid, that kid is going to be a sex toy for the gay who will want to legalise incest. Incest with non-biologically related kid removes the fear that the children born will be deformed and then society breaks down as the kid must obey his dad and since priests allowed gay marriage, why shouldn't they allow pedophilia or bestiality or incest? This is a good marker for the death of the morals.
In ancient times when people had dieseases and stuff it was thought that people got those diseases because demonic entities lived in the bodies of the people who sinned. It was a supernatural sickness not natural since anyone that can obtain healing from God through prayers or laying on of hands could heal the natural sickness with miracles. But to be sick through demonic reasons is a curse. It's different because it counts as a punishment. So the only way to heal the sickness is deliverance from the evil. If evil spreads (lets say the dad has a generational curse on him and his sons) the future generations breed and then they set all the laws and rules and then you got chaos and supernatural diseases. Perfect for those who want death but it results in others following them to death. This is why the angels had to use a violent means to protect the other people who had not fallen into the habits of the evil.

If gayness is not evil, then neither is violence, neither is incest, neither is me stealing trillions of dollars etc. Fighting evil means knowing the demons are causing you to do it which you inherited from past generations as a curse. You can remove this curse if you want to. Too many people want to blame genes and say nature did it and then force others to accept that they can't be changed back. But it is supernatural power making you do it. You just won't acknowledge that God has the power to remove the curse (you can be delivered from it and will notice a change in personality as proof) and deny the truth. (ie that demons influence our thinking and is what is controlling the illuminati who are puppets to them through the pacts they made)

Rather than pull it down or edit it or anything else at my disposal, I choose to quote this utter insanity. The above diatribe does not reflect the feelings or beliefs of Ranch administration in any way, or form.

If nothing else, I think GameHED is truly and finally, irredeemably and completely broken now.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Jehovah witnesses knock on the door of GameHED's lair. " I bring you the words of God" . 3hrs go by and they're still at the door.

They stick this on their font gate when they go home.

GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Jasper wrote:GeneraL CyberFunK...would you like to take care of this? :?
I think the only way of taking care of this is with some gaffer tape, glad wrap and an I love Webster T-shirt.

And a swift blow to the head.... Forgot to mention that.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

GreyWizzard wrote:WOW! Just fucking... WOW!
Your mate. Defend him.