Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressives

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressives

Post by itch »

The modern state of feminists and progressives is in the toilet. The left, which used to be the place for sensible liberal people is now a back water of puritans who can't think properly.

This thread is going to be where I share some examples of how left wing progressive people and ideologies are now (IMO) the main problem with the world.

Just to warm up I'm going to start with this week's episode of

'This week in stupid'
Last edited by itch on 11 May 2015 06:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
unfnknblvbl
googlebomber
googlebomber
XBL ID: unfunk
Steam ID: unfnknblvbl

Re: Thread for exploring the retardation of progressives

Post by unfnknblvbl »

Thread should be renamed "Thread for exploring the retardation of people who are just plain retarded" thankyouverymuch.
The sky calls to us; if we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressive

Post by itch »

Done :)
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

From that video I learnt that the first woman to be raped in space has probably already been born.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Lol yeah, and it's doubly important because in space no-one can hear you scream 'rape'.
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Post by t0mby »

:lol:

I'm laughing at the joke, not the rape. The joke.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I liked the bit when both of you made jokes about the hilarious and cool crime of rape.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Nothing cheapens the concept of rape more than a feminist who thinks everything is rape.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

Why don't you give us your definition of rape then?
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

It's not when your brother insults someone elses little sister.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Just post some links on their hatred of free speech these days and eagerness to silence any critics.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

I was going to say something too, but I hoped that the comments, like the use of the word "retard" in the topic, were just deliberate antagonism to drag "progressives" down into the shitty quagmire of shit that this thread is bound to become if people engage.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

It's ok, you can either joust with me and defend this atrocious double think, or you can just sitback and learn something about the current state of the political left.

'I can't be racist because I'm an ethnic minority woman', says Goldsmiths university diversity officer embroiled in racism row

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/g ... 43202.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A student union officer who banned white people and men from an event promoting equality has claimed she "cannot be racist" because she is an ethnic minority woman.

Goldsmiths University's student union welfare and diversity officer Bahar Mustafa sparked a backlash when she told white people and men they should not attend an event on "diversifying the curriculum".

She wrote on Facebook: “Invite loads of BME Women and non-binary people!! Also, if you’ve been invited and you’re a man and/or white PLEASE DON’T COME just cos I invited a bunch of people and hope you will be responsible enough to respect this is a BME Women and non-binary event only.”

"I, an ethnic minority woman, cannot be racist or sexist towards white men, because racism and sexism describe structures of privilege based on race and gender.

"Therefore, women of colour and minority genders cannot be racist or sexist, since we do not stand to benefit from such a system.”
Feel the equality.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Can't wait for GameHED's take(s) on the 'retardation of retarded progressives'.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Honestly if he goes nuts in here can we just sweep it under the rug? I'd really appreciate that.

(I don't mind if he comments but if he could keep it under a paragraph or so that'd be great)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

GreyWizzard wrote:Why don't you give us your definition of rape then?
I can honestly say my definition isn't any of the things put forward in that video. It's not even borderline child abuse. Apparently not being born into her progressive world and looking at the world through the eyes of a previous generation amounts to rape. Whatever. That ain't rape. I put it to you that rape generally needs to involve a penis or a finger or any other hotdog shaped article and an unwilling party. Or when Sega do another Sonic game. I've heard rape cried a lot on those occasions.
GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Cletus wrote: Or when Sega do another Sonic game. I've heard rape cried a lot on those occasions.
That's gang rape... like MEGA SEGA GANG RAPE. And I'd say these days Sonic wouldn't even know he's being gang raped.. he's been opened up so much that he's sitting and then suddenly he turns around and he's all like "Oh.. I've been getting raped by countless Sega execs and producers... I didn't notice until the foul stench of months old semen wafted to my nostrils"
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Guys careful, I'm getting triggered. I identify as a supersonic hedgehog-kin and I was raped in a past life.

For the record, I guess it is true after all - non white women can't be sexist or racist because equality.
Saida Grundy, Boston University professor: White males a ‘problem population’

A newly hired Boston University professor has come under fire for several anti-white comments she made on Twitter, but the school says she is simply practicing free speech.

Incoming assistant professor of sociology and African-American studies, Saida Grundy tweeted a slew of tweets over several months blasting white males which have drawn criticism on social media, Fox News reported Saturday.

“White masculinity isn’t a problem for America’s colleges, white masculinity is THE problem for America’s colleges,” Ms. Grundy tweeted in March.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... white-mal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Forget the disproportionate amount of rape perpetrated by black people in America, it's educated white men that are THE problem in academia. Is this woman going to be fired? Nope, she'll probably get promoted.

It's also interesting to see them using 'free speech' being cited as a defense here, given feminists deride the concept so heavily, referring to it as 'freeze peach'.

I actually agree that she has the right to free speech, but ask yourself - would a white male citing black masculinity as a problem be allowed to teach a class on racial sensitivity?
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Seriously though, egalitarians who like free speech are referred to as 'eagle librarians who want frozen peaches'.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I actually love this thread. I know the premise of it is hateful, but the advent of social media has made extreme lefties so fucking loud that it feels like I'm surrounded by it all the time. Fairfax picks up on any anti-Abbott trending topic and runs with it. I've found myself needing to vent about the ridiculousness of some of these things for some time and this looks like the right place.

To comment on your last article itch, the whole white male thing has become ridiculous. It's funny that the hate for white males generally comes from a group that is fighting for equal rights of some kind. So in fighting for equal rights, they are actually oppressing others. Of course, white males aren't allowed to complain about this and run the risk of being labelled any kind of -ist in doing so. When will people learn that people are shit, not just white males.

The video about rape has been set to private so unfortunately I didn't get to see it, but maybe that's a good thing since the first video made me facepalm.
Twit
Noticeably Unintelligent
Noticeably Unintelligent
XBL ID: Twit AU
PSN ID: KAKwit
Steam ID: KAKwit

Post by Twit »

itch wrote:Guys careful, I'm getting triggered.
Just go to your nearest safe space, have a cookie, do some colouring-in, play with the bubbles, listen to calming music and watch the frolicking puppies before curling up with a blanket and pillow until you feel validated.

No – seriously:
The safe space, Ms. Byron explained, was intended to give people who might find comments “troubling” or “triggering,” a place to recuperate. The room was equipped with cookies, coloring books, bubbles, Play-Doh, calming music, pillows, blankets and a video of frolicking puppies, as well as students and staff members trained to deal with trauma. Emma Hall, a junior, rape survivor and “sexual assault peer educator” who helped set up the room and worked in it during the debate, estimates that a couple of dozen people used it. At one point she went to the lecture hall — it was packed — but after a while, she had to return to the safe space. “I was feeling bombarded by a lot of viewpoints that really go against my dearly and closely held beliefs,” Ms. Hall said.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/22/opini ... .html?_r=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Twit I'd give you a round of applause for that post, but I wouldn't want to trigger a feminist.
Feminist conference says clapping ‘triggers anxiety,’ asks attendees to use ‘jazz hands’ instead

A U.K. student feminism conference is asking attendees to refrain from clapping and use “jazz hands” instead so as to not trigger anxiety in others.

The National Union of Students (NUS) Women’s Campaign announced the clapping “ban” at the West Midlands conference on Twitter Tuesday, shortly after receiving a request from the Oxford University Women’s Campaign.

“@nuswomcam please can we ask people to stop clapping but do feminist jazz hands? it’s triggering some peoples’ anxiety. thank you!” Oxford representatives wrote.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... z3a4EwcgiL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Madmya wrote:To comment on your last article itch, the whole white male thing has become ridiculous. It's funny that the hate for white males generally comes from a group that is fighting for equal rights of some kind. So in fighting for equal rights, they are actually oppressing others. Of course, white males aren't allowed to complain about this and run the risk of being labelled any kind of -ist in doing so. When will people learn that people are shit, not just white males.
But white males are allowed to complain about it and they often do. Why does it bother them? They're white fucking males, man. They won the conception lottery. What is this urge many comfortable white males have to push back on feminists? I don't understand it. So what if a feminist might cite men collectively when describing 'rape culture'. I find these 'men's rights' guys like the one linked in the OP hilarious. They're unintentionally endorsing a lot of what feminists write about the frailty of men and power.

For example:

http://www.donotlink.com/framed?704311" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Why You Should Not Go See “Mad Max: Feminist Road”

Not to get all “Reaxxiony” on you, but the geek inside of me was excited when I saw the previews and marketing material for “1886: The Order.” Great period in Western Civilization history. An environment that one could get lost in. And technology (supported by Nikola Tesla) that promised those new, fun, fantastic weapons you’d need to take on an undead horde.

It flopped worse than Operation Market Garden.

Of course, this just reiterated a lesson that my hope (1886 would be a good video game) made me temporarily forget: Rarely does a game, book, or a movie live up to the hype surrounding it. And sadly the same thing can be said for “Mad Max: Fury Road.”

If you were like me, the explosions, fire tornadoes, even the symphonic score surrounding “Fury Road’s” first trailer made your attendance a foregone conclusion. It looked like a straight-up guy flick. No fucking around. Perhaps even a little, hidden acknowledgement from the director that when the shit hits the fan, it will be men like Jack Donovan Mad Max who will be in charge.

But then my spidey senses started noticing a couple things.

Charlize Theron kept showing up a lot in the trailers, while Tom Hardy (Mad Max) seemed to have cameo appearances. Charlize Theron sure talked a lot during the trailers, while I don’t think I’ve heard one line from Tom Hardy. And finally, Charlize Theron’s character barked orders to Mad Max.

Nobody barks orders to Mad Max.

Sure enough, what I suspected (but desperately wanted NOT to be true) was confirmed with two articles in the past week. One, Eve Ensler, author of “The Vagina Monologues” was consulted by the director to consult the female actresses in Fury Road about what it’s like being sex slaves. Her presumed expertise in this area was based on work she claimed to have done in the Congo. Work I investigated and deemed “fishy” in a recent podcast (around the 1hr 6 min mark).

Two, of all the outdated, obsolete, Baby Boomer leftist rags, TIME MAGAZINE just comes outright and says it.

“Here’s a surprise: Tom Hardy, a.k.a. Mad Max, isn’t the star of Mad Max: Fury Road. Charlize Theron is. An even bigger surprise? Vagina Monologues author Eve Ensler consulted on what turns out to be a very feminist film….Theron, not Hardy, leads the charge; she also does the majority of the fighting.”
Alas, I was forced to accept reality. Fury Road was not going to be a movie made for men. It was going to be a feminist piece of propaganda posing as a guy flick. And like “1886: The Order” I would be let down, and would have to pin my hopes on something else.

The real issue is not whether feminism has infiltrated and co-opted Hollywood, ruining nearly every potentially-good action flick with a forced female character or an unnecessary romance sub-plot to eek out that extra 3 million in female attendees.

It has.

And the real issue is not whether Hollywood has the audacity to remove the name sake of a movie franchise called MAD FREAKING MAX, and replace it with an impossible female character in an effort to kowtow to feminism.

It has.

It’s whether men in America and around the world are going to be duped by explosions, fire tornadoes, and desert raiders into seeing what is guaranteed to be nothing more than feminist propaganda, while at the same time being insulted AND tricked into viewing a piece of American culture ruined and rewritten right in front of their very eyes.

Mad-Max

The truth is I’m angry about the extents Hollywood and the director of Fury Road went to trick me and other men into seeing this movie. Everything VISUALLY looks amazing. It looks like that action guy flick we’ve desperately been waiting for where it is one man with principles, standing against many with none.

But let us be clear. This is the vehicle by which they are guaranteed to force a lecture on feminism down your throat. This is the Trojan Horse feminists and Hollywood leftists will use to (vainly) insist on the trope women are equal to men in all things, including physique, strength, and logic. And this is the subterfuge they will use to blur the lines between masculinity and femininity, further ruining women for men, and men for women.

So do yourself and all men across the world a favor. Not only REFUSE to see the movie, but spread the word to as many men as possible. Not all of them have the keen eye we do here at ROK. And most will be taken in by fire tornadoes and explosions. Because if they sheepishly attend and Fury Road is a blockbuster, then you, me, and all the other men (and real women) in the world will never be able to see a real action movie ever again that doesn’t contain some damn political lecture or moray about feminism, SJW-ing, and socialism.

That and you can expect Hollywood to further condition young women to be like “Imperator Furiosa” and not Sophia Loren. In the meantime, if you want to watch a real action flick I recommend watching “Kelly’s Heroes” instead.
Yes and amidst his sooking he actually referred to Mad Max as a piece of American culture, what with its RHD Aussie musclecars and appalling American redub.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Personally I think it's perfectly justified to ridicule the stuff in sargon of akkad's videos and the stuff I posted. It's ridiculous shit and I don't think pointing that out makes you an MRA.

EDIT: BTW pep I didn't read that synopsis of Mad Max because I'm going to see it and I don't want any spoilers. If I notice any feminist themes in it I'll be sure to report back lol
Peppermint Lounge
The End

There are no spoilers. The author hasn't seen it either.