Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressives

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressive

Post by itch »

Pep: Infowars is a news aggregator, the orignial source is in the article http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internati ... miniskirts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are actually multiple sources for this story, but they're getting mixed up with all the other times sharia law has made girls stop wearing miniskirts in germany and europe.

Innocent European girls are being subjugated by a conservative religion, I'd appreciate it if you didn't diminish it thanks.

50% of refugees landing in europe right now are Syrian.

http://www.ibtimes.com/european-refugee ... rt-2084862" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Where are the rest from?

Well, before he was killed, Gaddafi demanded money because he was keeping all the africans out of Europe and if we didn't pay, Europe would be flooded.

Source:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-11139345" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Instead we killed him and now look what's happening.
Spoiler!
Here's the UNHCR's visualisation

http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

But it's only a partial estimate of the real numbers.
-------------------------------------
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Hercy wrote:
itch wrote: Ah, so he was an economic migrant, not a refugee?
I don't think that this logically stacks up. When Australia takes in people through the UNHCR resettlement program, are you saying that Australia has an economic migrant resettlement program rather than a refugee resettlement program? Most UNHCR assessed refugees are living in camps with no immediate threat to their life.
Are they all also working in a construction job in that country for 3 years, have their own apartment rent free and family cash coming in to help? Do they have relatives in rich countries to tell them to go to Europe to get some dental implants because not any old teeth will do so we'll send you some cash to send the wife and kids first on a dinghy. Do they all then also get lessons on how to pretend you were on the boat to when you were really sleeping in the comfort of your apartment in safe Turkey whilst your children and wife drowned and the added module of making sure your story matches your siblings incase they are interviewed?
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I like how the rabid left in Australia didn't care when kids the same age were being smashed up against the rocks of Christmas island, talk about rank hypocrisy. Sarah Hanson-Young "Accidents happen, tragedies happen" sums it up.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Was he working legally in Turkey? I can't find any info either way.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

In Finland, the prime minister announced he would take in refugees into his own home, using his second home to house Syrian 'refugees'.

Here is the 'Syrian boy' chosen to occupy the home meetin the prime minister.

He assures the PM that while he looks big he is just 17.

People inestigated and guess what

He's 20 and not a refugee at all.

http://mvlehti.net/2015/09/06/a-refugee ... n-finland/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Apparently this 17-year-old was born on the 16th of November, 1995. He will turn 20 in a couple of months.

He may have some military background, and he has been staying in quite many countries, for example Germany and Bulgaria, before coming to Finland. According to his own posting on Internet he seems to have spent some time in prison when he was younger.

He is a servant of Allah and likes to build up his upper body.

One of his top four favourite movies is Asslovers. Another one is Texas Chain Saw Massacre.

So what got people so upset? Red Cross is asking people to donate money, clothes, volunteer work, knit woollen socks for them, and even to house these refugees. And people give, what they possibly can depart with, even though the Finnish Red Cross makes about 65 million euros annually by selling the blood that the Finns donate. Still, people give. To the poor refugees.

Then you see this guy on television and learn that 80 per cent of the refugees coming to Finland are young men like him – not women, children or families – and something snaps.

At the moment Europe is being invaded by these young men, and mainstream media is trying to cover it up. Last night the truth came out and now people are talking, heatedly, about what is really going on.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

I was relieved to hear that Tony Abbott had resolved to not take any single men as refugees. Hopefully he sticks to that committment and I hope he sticks to another concept he mentioned recently - to prioritise marginalised christians.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Laurie Penny, feminist, attends 'The Festival of Dangerous Ideas' in Sydney 2015

And like all SJWs and feminists, she's wrong. About everything.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Omg, I've been following Vzzzbx' twitter, the guys a fucking nutbar and a total gold mine for SJW quotes, check this out,

Adam yes yep ‏@Vzzzbx 4h4 hours ago
Man spreader taking up two seats on the tram. I glared. He moved.
Manspreading. Anyone who's vigilant about 'manspreading' is immediately earmarked as a fuckwit of the first order.
Adam yes yep ‏@Vzzzbx Sep 7
Adam yes yep retweeted Mark Di Stefano
oh my god they are actually trying to pick and choose which types of people to rescue. What the hell. #auspol
Facepalm.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

No shit...

Hey check this out.

Estonian reporter recognizes AlQaeda terrorist he interviewed 2 yrs ago among Refugees en route to Germany.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

itch wrote:Pep: Infowars is a news aggregator, the orignial source is in the article http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/internati ... miniskirts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There are actually multiple sources for this story, but they're getting mixed up with all the other times sharia law has made girls stop wearing miniskirts in germany and europe.

Innocent European girls are being subjugated by a conservative religion, I'd appreciate it if you didn't diminish it thanks.
I didn't notice the German miniskirts link, it was the Swedish immigration/Islamaphobia expert joining ISIS and the embedded 'Alex Jones' right hand man Paul Joseph Watson' video that prompted the encouragement.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Like Australia I don't think Europeans would have an issue taking the actual refugees from the camps. The people forcing their way across and into the countries, cracking massive tanties when they want are where we were at a couple of years ago. You put the sugar on the table and then every man (let's face women aren't important enough to spent money on taking with you) in a 3rd world country who hears access to free cash if I can make it to Germany\Sweden etc is going there. The problem with Europe is that they are all going to have to work together to stop the people smuggling and they are worse than warring siblings when it comes to that.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Feel free to fact check me. I put my name on my milk.

What you'll find when you look into Sweden is that it's far, far worse than I could even describe.
Peppermint Lounge
The End

Fact check you? All you're doing is posting select material from various right wing, MRA or conspiracy theorist sites. You're a news aggregator.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

If you doubt that Swedish high ups are intensely islamophilic ISIS sympathisers, then you will never understand Sweden (or Europe in general actually).
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

It's funny, you're discounting 'right wing sources' when really it's the left wing ones that are lying to everyone.

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/wav ... ar-AAe1H6g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Waves of fake Syrians line up on Hungarian border with their eyes on Germany

Desperate migrants from the subcontinent and other Middle East countries are dumping their true identities at the Hungarian border and pretending to be Syrian, according to reports.

Police in Serbia, which has a border with European Union member country Hungary, are dealing with up to 3000 migrants each day, many who are now falsely claiming to be Syrian citizens, the reports.
guttermouth
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: Recipe For Hate
PSN ID: Recipe4Hate

Post by guttermouth »

As Photographers and media show only the really striking images, which only include crying women and children, this is the real picture in Macedonia and Hungary..........

So many young men.......

This ain't going to end well
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

itch wrote:Omg, I've been following Vzzzbx' twitter, the guys a fucking nutbar and a total gold mine for SJW quotes, check this out,

Adam yes yep ‏@Vzzzbx 4h4 hours ago
Man spreader taking up two seats on the tram. I glared. He moved.
Manspreading. Anyone who's vigilant about 'manspreading' is immediately earmarked as a fuckwit of the first order.
Adam yes yep ‏@Vzzzbx Sep 7
Adam yes yep retweeted Mark Di Stefano
oh my god they are actually trying to pick and choose which types of people to rescue. What the hell. #auspol
Facepalm.
Lol
What a weak excuse for staring at men's crotches on a train. I can imagine him getting home, picking up his spoodle and gently telling her " I saved the world today"

Captain crotch patrol
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

I know the contrast is amazing. On the one hand, he's totally got his guard down. Just totally has his chastity belt swinging wide open for any unwashed heathen wanting to barge over our borders, but on the other hand, he's super vigilant about the things that really matter. Like manspreading.

If the manspreading incident was a news paper headline it would be thus:

'MAN TAKES UP TWO SEATS - WHEN CONFRONTED, IS ACCOMMODATING'

I mean jesus.

Guttermouth: You are spot on. They're exploiting the left. And the left is selling us out. All for a fleeting burst of narcissistic supply.

When you think about it? What are these panty-wasits doing fleeing their wives, and children and mothers and sisters who are left in the war zone?

Great article from Breitbart -

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/09 ... s-cowards/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BRITISH PUBLIC NOT BUYING INTO MEDIA ‘REFUGEE’ NARRATIVE, CALL SYRIAN MEN FLEEING ISIS ‘COWARDS’

The British press have been trying to whip up support for the migrants coming from Syria by printing their personal stories, but instead reveal how men have left their wives, young children and elderly relatives in the face of the ISIS threat. Many have taken to Twitter to slam the migrants as “cowards”.

Yesterday the Manchester Evening News recounted the story of Yasser Al-Jassem, a Syrian who “had to leave behind his wife and baby,” in order to make the “terrifying 3,100-mile journey” to Manchester over “37 perilous days.”

He claims to have made the journey after being urged by his family, but says he can now do nothing to help his family because his journey was simply “too dangerous”.

“Even my brother was killed by Isis. But I still say the Assad regime is the problem,” he said. “The solution for the world is to stop the holocaust in Syria.” He has also urged Prime Minister David Cameron to do even more: “I want to say to him: Refugees are victims, not criminals. It is humanity to help them.”

His story is similar to that of many young men making the journey, but the British public are growing tired of the media portraying the men as refugees when they are more accurately described as economic migrants.

Here are the tweets -

Michael Johnson @MJohn59655
BBC reporter in Hungary refers to the families behind him. Not a family in sight. All young men economic migrants BBC has lost the plot

Surrounded by Divs @GaryMills65
@BBCNews That Syrian refugee, left his wife & kids to come here & he misses them? What a scumbag! Go home & be with them, what a coward!!!!

Big freaking deal Syrian complaining he has been in Serbia for 2 days. Send the coward back and make him fight for his country. #refugees

Jimmy Hackett @jimmy_hackett
Did the British flee in any war? No. Stayed firm to fight for the land they lived on. no sympathy for these Syrian coward men #RefugeeCrisis

More in the link
It sounds overly simplistic, but seriously think about it. Australias under attack, and literally all of the men leave, to go to New Zealand or china or some shit, leaving all the women behind?
Last edited by itch on 10 Sep 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

guttermouth wrote:As Photographers and media show only the really striking images, which only include crying women and children, this is the real picture in Macedonia and Hungary..........

So many young men.......

This ain't going to end well
What music festival is that?
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

:lol:
Peppermint Lounge
The End

itch wrote:I know the contrast is amazing. On the one hand, he's totally got his guard down. Just totally has his chastity belt swinging wide open for any unwashed heathen wanting to barge over our borders, but on the other hand, he's super vigilant about the things that really matter. Like manspreading.
I can confirm Vzzzbx's pants are wide open for barging heathens all the time.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

I'm not sure why the same group of people who claimed there were no such things as pull factors and that boats can't be turned back and even if they did that wouldn't stop the hoardes coming here should be listened to on the exact same issue in another country. They were proven categorically wrong here but this has given them another chance to perk up and pretend to be morally righteous again (except when kids are smashing up against rocks dead on christmas island then silence)
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Well put. In the same way we're supposed to accept these people as experts on racism even though they don't know what racism is (they think criticising Islam is racist and that black people can't be racist, lol) we're supposed to expect these know-nothings to actually have any insight regarding this current issue, despite the fact that they're always wrong and always lying about the reality of the situation.

Never mind that though. Feels over reals. Oh and just 'listen and believe'. Don't think, no don't do that - find out what the agendas are and for gods sakes - follow them.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Once it finally occurred to me Vzzzbx was a greens supporter, I'd always imagined him to be on twitter incessantly posting Abbott-related shit on #auspol and #qanda is his favourite night of the week.

Now I'm going to spread my legs because I've got a pair of nuts so fuck everyone.