Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressives

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Re: Thread for exploring retardation of retarded progressive

Post by itch »

Saw this and loled.

-------------------------------------
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

:lol:
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I too did :lol:
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Good2Go Smartphone App Gauges Partner’s Informed Consent Before Having Sex

On Sunday, Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill making California the first state to require “affirmative, conscious and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity” on college campuses and adopt requirements for colleges to follow when investigating sexual assault reports.

Good2Go, made by San Diego County-based Sandton Technologies, LLC, says that when a person proposes to have sex with another, he or she can hand their phone over to the potential partner who can use the app to assess their mutual interest.

The user is prompted to choose “No, Thanks,” “Yes, but … we need to talk,” or “I’m Good2Go.”
Choosing the first option will show a screen that reads “Remember! No means No! Only Yes means Yes, BUT can be changed to NO at anytime!”

Retarded consent laws make Dave Chappelle sketch a reality.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

How good was Chapelle Show? God damn.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Yeah I know.

I saw this the other day, it was pretty good.
Full of ads and recorded on a smart phone, but pretty rad.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Swedish 'far right' group to plan gay pride parade in areas dominated by Islam.

The swedish left considers this extremely racist and respecting Islamic culture above progressive ideals is a priority.

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/07/21/ ... as-racist/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Swedish “Far-Right” Plans Gay Pride Parade Through Muslim Areas; Leftists And Gay Rights Groups Decry The Parade As Racist

No, this is not satire. On July 29, a gay pride parade is scheduled in Sweden. But, you see, this is no ordinary gay pride parade. This gay pride parade was created by Jan Sjunnesson, former editor-in-chief for the Samtiden newspaper in Sweden, which is owned by the nationalist Sweden Democrats party (for our Canadian readers, think of the Sweden Democrats as being kind of like the Conservatives or the Canadian Action Party, which means that they’re considered “extreme far-right” in Sweden). The parade is scheduled to go through Tensta and Husby – two areas where Muslim immigrants are more than 75% of the population.

On the event’s Facebook page, the organizers state that there will be public “kissing” and “singing”.

The Facebook page is absolutely filled with angry comments from leftists, attacking the “xenophobic right-wing nationalists” for organizing a gay pride parade through Muslim areas. Since Islam holds that gays should be executed, something like this is obviously an attack on Muslims and should therefore be outlawed. At least, that’s what Swedish leftists – and, indeed, Swedish gays – are saying.

Leftists are organizing a counter-demonstration against this gay pride parade. Yes, really.

From Fria Tider:

Plans to organize a Pride Parade between Tensta and Husby in northern Stockholm has leftists up in arms, who are now planning a counter-demonstration.

To place an LGBT parade to the suburbs dominated by immigrants from the Middle East, however, is an expression of pure racism, according to critics.

Noah North and Emelie Mårtensson, who themselves live in the Järva area, has decided to organize a counter-demonstration against the “Järva Pride”. They argue that the parade “pits two oppressed groups against each other.”

From SVT:

He now writes itself into a pattern that we have seen from other countries, to make racist points. It is in this context that one must see this, says Ulrika Westerlund, chairman of RFSL.

RFSL, for those who don’t know, is a taxpayer-funded gay rights group (one of the oldest gay rights groups in the world, established in 1950), and they have publicly attacked this gay pride parade through Muslim areas as a display of racism and white privilege.

Many leftists are also calling for the parade to be legally banned, and for the people who organized it to be arrested for “hate speech” against Muslims.

Gay pride parades in Europe generally don’t go anywhere near Muslim areas, for obvious reasons. In Nørrebro, Copenhagen (where only 30% of the population are Muslim, as opposed to the 70% in the Swedish areas), gay pride parades learned the hard way not to tread within Islamic strongholds. Formerly, there was a large gay pride parade that went through Nørrebrogade (the main high street of the area). Gays would take stones to the head every year from Muslims, so they re-routed. If gays are attacked in an area that’s only 30% Muslim, just imagine what will happen in an area that’s 70% Muslim. There is a 100% chance that the gays marching through Tensta and Husby will be attacked, maybe even fatally – and, when they’re attacked, feminists and gay rights activists will be siding with the Muslims who are attacking them.

I really hope the political left in Australia comes to their senses before we replicate the situation in Sweden. Just remember people. Islam isn't a race.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

More Swedish insanity.

Because as progressives we're really concerned about patriarchal rape cultures.

Except... when it comes to Islam we just LOVE IT.

mmmm feel the progress.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Remember if you don't like regressive religions, that's racism.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

And the UK!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sout ... e-28939089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
At least 1,400 children were subjected to appalling sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013, a report has found.

The inquiry team noted fears among council staff of being labelled "racist" if they focused on victims' descriptions of the majority of abusers as "Asian" men.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Seriously though, this is why it's so important that people know it's unacceptable to be 'racist' by criticising a religion. Because that way these things can happen here too!
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Jessica Valenti, Guardian feminist and hard to please.

Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Hahah what a shitcunt. Man I can't cop the Guardian. Terrible news source.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

:lol:

Notice that 'society' makes her feel.

I wonder if she's ever done or felt anything that she's taken responsibility for? What a poor damsel! So empowered. Wait a minute...
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

A paid columnist whose job is to attract readers writes two seemingly contradictory headlines a year apart. Great to see there are concerned men catching that shit out.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Any thoughts on the 'far right' gay parade oppressing the poor 'left wing' muslims?
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Thoughts are the parade looks like a cheap stunt. I don’t know who Jan Sjunnesson is but it seems the Swedish left do. If what is written is actually taking place I suspect any counter demo is aimed at the antics of the organiser.

FYI there is an actual annual gay pride event and parade in Istanbul which attracts tens of thousands. The vast majority of Turkey’s population is Muslim.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

It just comes off as someone trying to pit two minorities against each other.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

If you know anything about Swedish politics and 'intersectionality' you'll know that gay men are being thrown under the bus by social justice warriors. Mainly because A: They still have their original genitalia and B: They're men.

http://www.out.com/news-opinion/2014/12 ... hael-brown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.xojane.com/issues/white-gay- ... ropriation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.bilerico.com/2011/06/what_su ... ay_men.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tyler-oak ... 57037.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

etc.. etc...

It just doesn't carry many oppression points to be gay any more.

This is the pyramid for winning the oppression olympics

1. Transgenders and muslims

a very close second is

2. Black lesbian women

3. Black women

4. Gay black men

5. black men.
6. Gay white men

Gay white men are being thrown under the bus routinely, especially in the progressive 'canary in the coal mine' Sweden.

Muslims have somehow turned homophobia into an expression of 'left wing progressiveness.'

They have the ultimate protection. Heck, even rape is a protected right that they the 'progressives' are arguing they should have. A white man is guilty of rape culture even if he doesn't do anything, but a black muslim can literally rape people and he's the victim.

Besides, if you criticize muslims for being homophobic, you risk being charged.

You'll get a kick out of this one Pep.

Ah.... Sweden. A nation of cucks.

You're probably thinking.... Surely it's not as bad as I'm saying? You know what? It's worse. Much worse.
Last edited by itch on 24 Jul 2015 04:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Great video from a Swede.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

BTW, SD isn't even a right wing party afaik. People just say that because they are "racist".
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

What was I saying about transgenders and Muslim people winning the oppression olympics?

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/20/pr ... offensive/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pride event BANS drag queens in case they are offensive

A Pride event in Scotland has banned all drag queens from performing – in case they are “offensive” to trans people.

"This does not mean that people of any gender can’t wear what they want to the event, we simply won’t be having any self-described drag acts perform at our Free Pride Event on the 22nd August. We hope people can understand and support our decision. However we feel it important to fully explain why we came this decision.

“The decision was taken by transgender individuals who were uncomfortable with having drag performances at the event. It was felt that it would make some of those who were transgender or questioning their gender uncomfortable.”
Gays thrown under the bus again.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

There's lots of things on the internet that could get me very angry but it's not a worthwhile thing to do. Shit like what's happening in Sweden IS enough to get annoyed about, but since it's not immediately relevant to me I choose to ignore it. Life's too short to get angry about things I don't need to be angry about.
Hercy
Makes poor choices in hats
XBL ID: Hercy

Post by Hercy »

Because most people will just read the excerpt of the drag queen article that itch selected instead of the whole thing, the issue is that the organisers were of the view that some drag queens identify as male and choose to dress up in the stylised 'drag', which some transgender people may feel makes light of gender issues. The organisers felt it would be invasive to ask drag queens whether they were 'dressing up' or indeed were transgender, so asked all drag queens to stay away.

What this has to do with Muslims or "gays" is anyone's guess.
itch
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by itch »

Madmya wrote:There's lots of things on the internet that could get me very angry but it's not a worthwhile thing to do. Shit like what's happening in Sweden IS enough to get annoyed about, but since it's not immediately relevant to me I choose to ignore it. Life's too short to get angry about things I don't need to be angry about.
Honestly laughing at left wing people is fun, it's one of my favourite pass times.

Hercy wrote:Because most people will just read the excerpt of the drag queen article that itch selected instead of the whole thing, the issue is that the organisers were of the view that some drag queens identify as male and choose to dress up in the stylised 'drag', which some transgender people may feel makes light of gender issues. The organisers felt it would be invasive to ask drag queens whether they were 'dressing up' or indeed were transgender, so asked all drag queens to stay away.

What this has to do with Muslims or "gays" is anyone's guess.
Personally I see it as the rights of gay people being impinged upon because some hypersensitive trannies might 'feel uncomfortable'. Not be hurt or damaged in anyway, it just might make a tranny feel 'uncomfortable.'

I guess I can see how from the outside (someone who doesn't understand Social Justice Warriors) it might seem altruistic, but to me it definitely comes off as nefarious.