"Saucy email spreads like wildfire"

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Shaneus
Rank AAA
Rank AAA
XBL ID: Shaneus
PSN ID: Shaneus2k2
Steam ID: Shaneus2k2

"Saucy email spreads like wildfire"

Post by Shaneus »

Linky binky
Saucy email spreads like wildfire

Asher Moses
October 26, 2006
AdvertisementAdvertisement

A salacious email inviting a female lawyer to no-strings sex has spread like wildfire to countless inboxes worldwide.

The email was penned by law clerk Craig Dale, and sent last week to female lawyer Azadeh Bashari.

They work for separate law firms in New Zealand and it is unclear how they met.

"At the end of the day we are both really busy and don't have time for anything else but a bit of good-hearted action," Dale wrote in the email.

"In terms of the 'relationship' I was never looking for anything long term, more like 'friends with benefits' ... Really I thought you were hot and was sure you'd be a rocket in the sack, which I think you would be."

Disgusted by Dale's advances, Bashari proceeded to forward the email to her "single friends", using the subject line "LOSER Alert".

"Here is my latest DD [dating disaster] ... He [Dale] sent me this email after I told him I wasn't interested in anything with thim [sic] the night before," she wrote.

"If you ever have the misfortune of meeting this little charmer, run run run!!!

"Can you believe someone would actually write something like this?"

The email was then forwarded like a chain letter, spreading throughout New Zealand's legal community and eventually overseas.

Major firms through which the email circulated include PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Chapman Tripp and KPMG, the New Zealand Herald reports.

Closer to home, in September last year two Sydney legal secretaries were sacked after a vicious email exchange, sparked by a missing ham and cheese sandwich. The women were publicly humiliated when other employees from the same firm got their hands on the exchange and forwarded it on.

A similar tale, also concerning the legal profession, occurred in June last year, when a senior British lawyer came under fire after an email exchange in which he attacked his secretary. The secretary is said to have leaked the exchange to the press.

But the most famous email leak occurred back in 2000, when Claire Swire sent her boyfriend an email praising his prowess at oral sex. The boyfriend forwarded the email to his mates, and it spread across the globe.
And the email itself:
To: Hot Chick
Sent: Tuesday 17th October 2006 2:14pm
Subject: I think we got our wires crossed
Hey,
In terms of the "relationship" I was never looking for anything long term, more like "friends with benefits". I was being the ultimate nice guy because I thought that is what you wanted to hear aka lunches, coffee and David Hassellhoff long walks along the beach.
Really I thought you were hot and was sure you'd be a rocket in the sack, which I think you would be.
At the end of the day, we are both really busy and don't have time for anything else but a bit of good hearted action, plus I'm moving into a flat with 2 other single guys. But either way I'm still a good c*nt (ask anyone who has ever met me) and you're a cool chick who is pretty hot.
So if we had just put our cards on the table from the start we probably would be hooking up now with no complications.
My offer is fully open so I hope it's not awkward for you because it won't be for me if I see you, I'll just be trying to pick you up.
Take it easy and have a think about it after 10pm...

To: All My Single Friends
Sent: Wednesday 18th October 2006 1:54pm
Subject: LOSER alert
Ladies,
I'm setting up a LOSER alert system for all my single friends to avoid Dating Disasters with idiots like the one below.
Here is the latest DD (one of many this year but I'm pretty sure this takes the cake). He sent me this email after I told him I wasn't interested in anything with him the night before.
If you ever have the misfortune of meeting this little charmer, run run run!!! Don't let him fool you with his "ultimate nice guy" charm or his offers to take you on a "coffee and David Hassellhoff long walks along the beach", turns out all he wants is a bit of "good hearted action". But don't fret if you change your mind he will be keeping his offer "fully open".
Can you believe that someone would actually write something like this?
Ahaha... what a fuckwit.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

I think she is a complete bitch for forwarding that on. He did nothing wrong but be honest. She could have let him down easier instead she has to be a complete twat. She deserves to be smashed.
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

Holy shit that sucks. I thought that email was full-proof.
Froggy
BLD4LBE
BLD4LBE

Post by Froggy »

Does anyone really care when for some reason one leaks personal e-mail out of 5billion gets news attention? Is this really that exciting or worthy of even being in the news, it's just sad.
Vzzzbx, you lose again!
Scullibundo
V for Thread Derailing
V for Thread Derailing

Post by Scullibundo »

I should ring a current affair and tell them i'm not renewing my live subscription right away.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I don't get it.
Why would people forward it on?
Why is it news?
???
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

Scullibundo wrote:Holy shit that sucks. I thought that email was full-proof.
fool-proof perhaps?

i was expecting something more entertaining, the email itself was pretty lame
i guess it'd be better if you actually KNEW the people
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
amba
Nice beaver!
Nice beaver!

Post by amba »

Twiztid Elf wrote:Why is it news?
???
I think its news because although he's a dickhead for thinking it would actually work, she thinks it's insanely funny to rip his cock off and parade it in front of her latte set friends, one of which would be some journalist.

But maybe I'm reading into it.
[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/amba][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/amba.png[/img][/url]