Merry Christmas Ranchers!!!

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Ambrose Burnside
All accusations are unsubstantiated
XBL ID: AmbroseBurnside
Steam ID: Ambrose Burnside

Post by Ambrose Burnside »

:jump:

Hope you're all having/going to have a great day! This will be the second time myself and Mrs Burnside have hosted the big family Christmas, so this is the calm before the storm :lol: Two nephews and a niece should make the day awesome :)

My wife has spoiled me again. My haul thus far:

Star Wars: Battlefront
Fallout 4
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Extended Edition
Wikipedia: The Game About Everything ( :lol: )
Chocolates
Juddy's autobiography (a present to myself ;) )

I also have a Bunnings voucher from a work Secret Santa and a passport cover from a work buddy (going on my first overseas trip next year!)
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Re: Merry Christmas Ranchers!!!

Post by t0mby »

Merry Xmas.

Managed to.score an iPod Classic 160gb (148gb really :P ), an iPod speaker dock, a coffee mug and some daks (my fiancé refuses to buy games!). Felt a bit stink as I lost my job 3 weeks ago and have had very little money to spare so my presents to the missus paled in comparison.
Last edited by t0mby on 25 Dec 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
cloud
Hard Cun...too much?
Hard Cun...too much?
XBL ID: ACE VENCLOUDY
PSN ID: ACEVENCLOUDY

Post by cloud »

GeneraL CyberFunK
Wants it in 8 Directions

Post by GeneraL CyberFunK »

Scored

Star Wars Battlefront for PS4
A Grr Argh Shirt
A Pop Figure of Data from Goonies
Socks
A Wash Figurine from Firefly.

Huzzah
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Merry Christmas games-ranch.
GreyWizzard
Boundless Generosity
Boundless Generosity
XBL ID: GreyWizzard
PSN ID: Grey_AU

Post by GreyWizzard »

A case of gastro

Merry Christmas!
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

GreyWizzard wrote:A case of gastro

Merry Christmas!

Santa knows if you've been bad or good!
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Twiztid Elf
Team Wowboy
XBL ID: Koco Savage
PSN ID: giantenemycrabb

Post by Twiztid Elf »

I got Forza6.
Just gave it a quick spin. :up:
RIGHTEOUS FURY
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Christarwars should be an amazing time for everyone. It feels like they used to market other things once, a long time ago. But as we know, on this day thirty years ago, Jesus used the Force on a great evil to fuck their shit up. Today is the day we celebrate Jesus' courage and bravery.

I got some cool Star wars stuff. Airhogs X Wing, Microscalectrix Star Wars battle, Stormtrooper cookie jar, but mostly, Tobias knew it wasn't a normal day. The mountain of presents under the tree were torn into and he pretty much gave everything some attention.

Happy Star Wars everyone.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

Even I got something with Star Wars :lol: (2016 calendar)
Gamma
Dot Eater

Post by Gamma »

Merry Christmas!

I got:

Drunk.

Seriously though, the highlights were my 10y/o niece handing me a present (that she'd bought with her own pocket money) and sincerely saying "It's not much, but it's much"... and my 3y/o niece bursting out of the loungeroom in full Queen Elsa cosplay, unscripted, declaring "Bitches please, FREEZE". Having kids but not having kids is great.

TL;DR Happy Star Wars
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

flipswitch wrote:Even I got something with Star Wars :lol: (2016 calendar)
Same. My 4yo picked me some Star Wars undies. One day I'll model them for you.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

You can stuff the socks I got for you down the front of them.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Merry Xmas to all of you assholes
lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
Pixel Count Lestat
XBL ID: grlestat
PSN ID: grlestat
Steam ID: grlestat
Friend Code: SW-5550-6241-2054
EpicGS ID: grlestat
Battle.net ID: grlestat#1153

Post by lestat »

Merry late Christmas all.
jizzlobber
unregistered
unregistered
XBL ID: sproglobber
PSN ID: lol... fuck PSN!

Post by jizzlobber »

Merry xmas ranchers.

I got a dart board, some cologne... And a halo themed UNSC cap.

The wife's brothers and families are over from Perth, people everywhere until the new year, its exhausting!!

Can't wait till it's all over
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Merry belated Christmas y'all.

I got...the day off. Best gift of all. I bought myself a shitload of gaming crap in celebration though -

G Sync monitor - BenQ XL2420G
Steam sale games - Grandia II Anniversary Edition, Skyrim, Remember Me, Raiden IV, Hacknet, Ryse, Tales from the Borderlands, XCOM.
PS4 - Wasteland 2 Director's Cut from JB. Never knew it had been ported. Haven't played this yet, have a copy on PC but look forward to playing it when I am out at work.

That's about it for now. Kind of don't want to buy anything else but days off + sales = lots of outgoing cash.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
Ambrose Burnside

I got a bunch of vouchers from family members. I picked up a West Coast Eagles Classics box set. Contains six amazing games from their history (like the first derby, the 9 goal comeback vs Geelong in Geelong, the Grand Final rematch (Round 1 2007 vs Sydney in Sydney) etc), the latest season of Community on DVD, the StarCraft 2 BattleChest (the base game and first expansion, was only $28 at EB Games, JB were selling the base game and first expansion for $28 EACH).

I also picked up an eclectic collection of stuff on Steam: Painkiller: Black Edition (includes the expansion pack), F.E.A.R. (includes both expansion packs), BioShock Infinite - Season Pass, Rocket League (my sister has been bugging me to get this for a while!), Star Wars Empire at War - Gold Pack (blame the new movie for this one), Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Currently playing: Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition (PC), Far Cry 6 (PC), FIFA 21 (Series X), TimeSplitters 2 (Series X BC)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Spent most of my 100 dollar Bunnings voucher on a big box of 5 minute Araldite.
flipswitch
que
que

Post by flipswitch »

I was at Bunnings maribyrnong today for the first and the damn thing has a huge escalator going to another level. It was like Disney Land.
Ambrose Burnside

Got a refund for Painkiller. Buggy as all hell. Cutscenes won't play and I keep getting booted to desktop.

Will look at something else to satisfy my kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out craving ... Maybe Serious Sam :lol:
Rorschach
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member

Post by Rorschach »

Got a late gift from the family, copy of Witcher 3 for the PS4. Already have it on PC but glad to have a copy for work.
ANATHEMATIC ILLIMITED, TRANSFATAL EXPRESS, VIRAL INCORPORATED, INTERNATIONAL EPIDEMICS & MENSTRUAL MOTORCYCLES.
GameHED
10000 words or your money back!
10000 words or your money back!

Post by GameHED »

t0mby wrote:Merry Xmas.

Managed to.score an iPod Classic 160gb (148gb really :P ), an iPod speaker dock, a coffee mug and some daks (my fiancé refuses to buy games!). Felt a bit stink as I lost my job 3 weeks ago and have had very little money to spare so my presents to the missus paled in comparison.
Robots are replacing everything..

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ans04a.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NOW, HOWEVER, FOR THAT WHICH YOU MAY BE QUITE UNPREPARED: YOU ALSO ARE GOVERNED BY AND RULED BY A ROBOTOID ARMY! EVERY FUNCTION­ING PERSON OF IMPORTANCE TO THE EVOLVEMENT INTO ONE WORLD OR­DER IS A REPLICA. I SHALL UNFOLD THIS TECHNOLOGY LATER FOR I KNOW THAT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT READY FOR SUCH. YOU HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO THIS TECHNOLOGY FOR WELL OVER TWO DECADES AND NOW YOU ARE REAPING THE FINAL CLOSING OF THE TRAP UPON HUMANITY.
Play the latest fallout 4 game. They are represented in the universe as synths.
In the late part of the 1970’s the existence of man-made genetic replicas of human be­ings was made public. The revealers were locked away instantly and the key tossed. It was disbe­lieved although motion pictures were made as sci-fi and the subject buried under threat of penalty of death to disclosers. They, however, did (and do) exist and were pressed into ser­vice right before your eyes. You didn’t even blink at them—no sir, you just gobbled up the lie, chewed it and swallowed it in total.

When first revealed to you they were referred to as “Synthetics” and in honor of the dar­ing Truth-Bringers we shall continue to label them as such. I request that herein you not ask me for details of the replicas for they are not the point of my story and they will be covered at a more appropriate writing—just know that they DO exist and currently they are used continu­ally to cover the shadow/parallel governments of your nations.

Suffice it here to simply state that they do exist and were utilized in the April launch. One reason the prepa­ration time of early astro­nauts was so lengthy for public consumption was to fa­cilitate perfecting duplication of all seg­ments, including the astronauts. Ac­tually, the duplicates need not be perfect for plans are well laid in case of dis­covery an alteration can be instantly orchestrated if neces­sary.

People cannot describe a suspect if at the scene of a murder, on oath—you certainly are not paying attention to anything that would cause you to suspect illusion if it re­motely resem­bles the real thing.

“Little Gray Aliens” in underground secret bases? Oh, my friends, you have no conceiv­able idea what wondrous secrets are in your underground secret bases. Tuesday morning, April 14, genetic replicas called “Synthetics” of the then late astronauts, Young and Crippen, were readied at White Sands.

They were programmed to take a computerized ride on the training shuttle “Enterprise”. The Young and Crippen entities boarded the Enterprise which was mounted on top of the launched 747. After rocket fuel was loaded for the shuttle, the 747 took off and headed west, avoiding commercial air traffic. The launched 747 headed out over the Pacific until it was several hundred miles west of Los Angeles.

Then it turned back east toward the California coast. On tele­vision you were told that the non-existent Columbia was re-enter­ing from orbit.
BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS,
JOURNAL: Pg. 212 Humanoid Robotoids/RNA, DNA Doubles (Genetic)

George asks me to comment a bit more on this subject for his group meeting in Florida. I have already written sufficiently—most recently, regarding how the doubles are created from holographic projection and DNA cellular reproduction. Please do not ask Dharma to spend time in repetition. With some 14 of you reading this material daily, surely at least one of you can locate the writing bearing this information—if not, sic sic!

I will, however, tell you when the Bolshevik use of these “doubles” became mandatory and proliferation blossomed. Now, in addition, you always desire speaking of the “little gray aliens”—OK, get ready, for this is wherefrom came the technology for reproduction of the robotoids. It is NOT like the projections the UFO “crowd” pronounce nor are the secret Ma­jestic 12 uncovering truthful (the documents are total fabrication).

When I tell you that the problem of “little gray aliens” on your place is not coming this day from the cosmos—believe it. It is the evil on your own place­ment—now locked into your Earth density, which is your problem. Your im­mediate perpetrators and expressionists are the Zion­ists in dispersement throughout the governments and financial communities, along with, of course, the scientific.

Any more recently “transported” “little gray aliens” which are seen regularly and reported by ones who see them and cannot be denied, are mostly reproduc­tions. You are watching the very duplicates made functional by Satan himself come to, what appears, life. It is not the same kind of “life” given through Creator in soul manifested, physical matter.

Therefore, KNOW that he can re­produce replicas ad nauseum from genetic blueprints and programming but he still only has robotoids and robotoids continually give him a great deal of trouble for they are easily iden­tified once people realize there is such a thing. It is the ignorance of the fact of it that keeps the secret secure.

You witness, say, Mr. Bush acting in a such and such manner and looking partic­ularly young—then over the weekend he is changed and appears ei­ther more youthful or older—but definitely “different”. You simply mark it up to “a bad night’s sleep or too much to think about or responsibility” or any number of excuses for the change.

Even your magazines and newspapers note the changes and simply comment on the incredible duplicity of the man. No, you are now encountering your 29th replica of George Bush. And with him must come a new Barbara Bush lest the show be spoiled. These dupli­cates become weak in strain and, under stress, are incapacitated quite rapidly as would be a “growing organism” placed in a stressed envi­ronment.

Henry Kissinger is another one to watch closely—he is changed-out fre­quently, also, for he bears the responsibility of orchestrating the Plan for New World Order. So, if Kissinger is a big­gie and is also robotoid, WHO is the PUPPET-MASTER? You guessed it!

The prince of de­ceivers, himself. You were told that—in the ending—Satan would be given total rule over the planet and you now have a very real entity deceiving you as a mass populace of the planet.

“Well, why don’t you do something about it—you who claim to be of the Light?” We are—we are bringing you Truth just as fast as you will accept it—for when you know and accept Truth—you will also be given to know how to counter that which is imitation of life.

You who are cre­ations of God Source are not “imitations of life” but experiencing fragments of the Cre­ator’s Self. Satan’s army is now land-locked; unfortunately, it is on the same land upon which God’s Creations are also experiencing. So be it for it is the schoolroom of soul progression. You are simply living out the prophecies as you perceive them to be.

You see, even the prophecies of one Nostradamus are coming into focus—the Mongol in the blue turban, let us say—this represents the Khazar element of the anti-Christ with the flag colors of blue represented by the “turban” (which was the color, or flag, of identification in the ages past). The Soviet Union ap­peared to have been killed and is now to rise again more deadly than ever. Even the Pope of Rome is a duplicate playing the role of deceiver.

Ah, but WHEN did it become necessary to begin to bring doubles into pub­lic perfection? With the death of David Rockefeller.
The synths think they have fooled us. We judge based on actions.
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." -Shigeru Miyamoto
ObSoLeTe
Very Regular Member
Very Regular Member
XBL ID: OBY83

Post by ObSoLeTe »

i got for my birthday and Christmas

Fitbit surge
3DS
30th anniversary 1/18th Ecto 1 from ghostbusters
1/10 Lambo countach
About a 3 foot Darth Vader

"Old But Not Obsolete" - A.Schwarzenegger
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

I fell for the oldest trick in the book. My spouse and I resolved to not buy Christmas gifts for each other due to various reasons - concentrate on the kids, about to settle on a new property, we're spending hundreds on each other for a NY event we're going to, etc. All very reasonable and a consensus was reached. Christmas Day arrives and my spouse hands me not one gift but three. There was no warning. Yes like a naive teen I took the consensus literally. I blame the baby for wiping my decades of street-smarts.

Reminder to all: if you and your significant other resolve to not buy Xmas gifts for each other, buy three.