Better Call Saul - Season 2

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

t0mby
Cheats
XBL ID: GenerationX 360
PSN ID: Weak_Spot
Steam ID: Gen X

Better Call Saul - Season 2

Post by t0mby »

Didn't see a thread and with season 2 kicking off yesterday what better place to discuss the best show currently on air.

Netflix had it online as of the 16th Feb.

Just finished watching S02E01 and it was glorious. I was waiting for more outcome from the Hummer story, what's that guys name, Daniel? I wonder if he hid the baseball card collection behind the couch or if the cops found something else.

Also, who picked up on Ken and remembers him? If you've seen the episode, click this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NlMwYTF5To" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by t0mby on 25 Feb 2016 09:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
Raven

Re: Better Call Saul - And Justice for All.

Post by Raven »

Nice, forgot about that scene in BB. What did Ken do to piss Walt off in the first place? Or did Walt just not like his appearance with the car, suit, etc?
t0mby
Cheats

Re: Better Call Saul - And Justice for All.

Post by t0mby »

I think he stole his parking spot and then was all loud & obnoxious talking into his bluetooth in the bank. My memory is a little hazy.
selfish wrote:Being a massive fanboy and trying to hide it is Lestat's worst bottleneck.
t0mby
Cheats

Re: Better Call Saul - Season 2

Post by t0mby »

Surprised they wrapped up the Baseball card story so quick but it's good to see some development between Jimmy and Mike even if they aren't sharing any scenes. You'll understand what I mean.

Looks like 10 eps a season will be the norm too.
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

Looks like I'm one of the on ly ones watching this :-P

Latest ep was cool with the Tuco showdown. You now see where Mike gets his "No half measures" rule from that he used in BrBa. I have a feeling we may get a Gus cameo soon, especially once Krazy-8 gains a bit more territory.
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

I'm watching it. Enjoying it too. Saul's actually a bit frustrating because in BB he's no fuck up..but in this show, he's very much a fuck up. You can see how he'll eventually become the Saul we know because of that though. Did you notice he looks somewhat older in this series even though it's set some years before BB? ;)
Cletus
Hates Everyone Equally
Hates Everyone Equally

Post by Cletus »

Did you notice in the last scene of the latest episode the little nod to Tuco's uncle's arrival at the cafe? It was the bell. The cook rung the bell for the waitress to take the next order. ding
t0mby
Cheats

Post by t0mby »

I honestly didn't notice at first but I did keep getting distracted. Was a bit of a slow episode compared to some of the previous ones. I assume this is another 8 episode season which is a shame. I miss the 12-16 episodes like TWD and Prison Break.