Help me choose a non iPod music player

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

These aren't pirated :P They're podcasts. I have about 200 in one directory, all tagged with the same artist but only one shows up. And the Dr Karl/Roy & HG ones show up under different listings for every week. It's infuriating.
mech
Phase 3: Profit!
Phase 3: Profit!

Post by mech »

Well if you've got a lot of podcasts, you should be using iTunes and an iPod :D
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Don't start with me or I'll rip on your TV set :P
mxlegend99
I don't watch Rugby League
I don't watch Rugby League
XBL ID: mxlegend

Post by mxlegend99 »

Talez wrote:Or to take lestat's idea one step further

3.5mm socket and you still get access to a remote.
W800i phones came with a similar thing. Given trashed my W800i, i still have the cable and use it with my K750i. I quiet like the headphones.

Not too difficult at all to change them with the Walkman range phones.

I will second either using a mobile with a large memory stick or the Zen Touch. I have a 20gig Zen Touch and it was excellent. Just don't see any point carrying it around when my phone has plenty of music on it already. :up:
selfish
selfish's gag account
selfish's gag account
PSN ID: selfish3US

Post by selfish »

pilonv1 wrote:These aren't pirated :P They're podcasts. I have about 200 in one directory, all tagged with the same artist but only one shows up. And the Dr Karl/Roy & HG ones show up under different listings for every week. It's infuriating.
I have itunes set to only copy the latest podcast for each feed, and it even shows which ones you have and haven't listened to and (of course) synchs accordingly. You can set it to only synch unlistened podcasts too, if that's your go.

And surely pirated music has better tags than anything - obsessive freaks uploading discographies and all that...unless....don't tell me you're not using oink?
"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion" - L. Ron Hubbard
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

File system sorted - when I use "send to Creative Zen Plus" in explorer it fills out all the info based on file structure. When I was dragging and dropping them in they stayed blank. There's some I'll need to change or add but it's 99% sorted and this player is awesome :thumbsup: