NRL 2K17 - Boncos star on drug charges

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Re: NRL 2K17 - Jason Taylor goneburger

Post by pilonv1 »

:rollin: @ this last page and a bit
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Madmya wrote:I have actually tipped the Raiders. I just have this feeling Brisbane will not mentally or physically turn up tomorrow night. You can't get a bigger opening three weeks for the Broncos and the Raiders aren't a club that you get up for. Not only that but it's been a particularly bad week for the club off the field.

I'd actually recommend having a sneaky bet on the raiders late tomorrow when the usual late market push for the broncos happens. This short turnaround time is overstated in this case, the Raiders should be pumped and ready to go tomorrow night, particularly after the momentum they gained from the first of their two training sessions this week on Sunday.

I'm also 100% not joking. #geton
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This just caps everything perfectly. You fucking coward can't even back your own team when EVERYTHING IS IN THEIR FAVOUR INCLUDING A SHIT OPPONENT
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

Fuck I hope we win, I just think we're vulnerable.
pilonv1
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

At least you wont be as bad as Souffs
mxlegend99
I don't watch Rugby League
XBL ID: mxlegend

Post by mxlegend99 »

Madmya wrote:Fuck I hope we win, I just think we're vulnerable.
Do you think you're a top 8 team?

Because a top 8 team will win at home when they have an 8 day turnaround and their opposition have a 5 day turnaround.

If you want good value for money on bets. Throw $20 on Knights to beat Panthers. They're paying $5+ to win... and honestly the form between them is not all that different this year. Panthers should win.... but they have a history of losing matches they should win aswell.

I think Panthers either win big, or lose in a gutless performance. Flip a coin as to what you're going to get.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Ohhh yeah right, the turnaround, despite me already saying I believe it's overstated for this game. But you've totally just changed my mind there.

I'll never put >$10 on the knights, and I'll never bet on them when they're not at home.

Titans are value against the Cowboys.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

mxlegend99 wrote:
Madmya wrote:Fuck I hope we win, I just think we're vulnerable.
Do you think you're a top 8 team?

Because a top 8 team will win at home when they have an 8 day turnaround and their opposition have a 5 day turnaround.
Nailed it, but Dr Madmya PhD in armchair science says it doesn't matter for Broncos games.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Madmya wrote:Ohhh yeah right, the turnaround, despite me already saying I believe it's overstated for this game. But you've totally just changed my mind there.

I'll never put >$10 on the knights, and I'll never bet on them when they're not at home.

Titans are value against the Cowboys.
You're right. The rest between hames means nothing. We should just have them play every night since a rest is unnecessary.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Lol. Worried about losing and Broncos control the refs.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Yes, I will accept a PhD in everything sports related..
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

HAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK A FAT DICK CANDY ARSE! NRL paupers, the Raiders, lose to the mighty fucking Broncos! Play that fucking team song!
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

mxlegend99 wrote:Lol. Worried about losing and Broncos control the refs.
The Broncos are not happy with losing the penalty count after all that money was spent and we will be bringing it up when we meet at NRL HQ on Monday.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Madmya wrote:Yes, I will accept a PhD in everything sports related..
Dual major in rugby league and cricket. Thanks.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

How DELICIOUS was the karma? Rapana dropping the kick off :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Not a good look for the Broncos.

Dr Madmya PhD has absolutely no faith in his own team - there's no way this game should even have been close.

Think we can all agree the Boncos are pretenders in 2017. 3 days extra rest over Cowboys + 2m forward pass allowed for a try and still lose. 3 days extra rest vs the Raiders and only win by a point over a clearly fatigued team.

I also overrated them. I was expecting a repeat of the Sharks game in the 2nd half (they also had 3 days extra rest over the Raiders).

If the NRL decides to give the Raiders an even rub of the green sometime this year, we'll be fine.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Dr Madmya PhD predicted Broncos would be flat, they had quality possession to probably win 3 times over but struggled to find rhythm tonight and met good, desperate defence that showed no sign of fatigue.

This game could not have played out better for me. I even did a last minute tip switch to the Broncos! :lol:
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

No sign of fatigue :lol:

It's like you watch a different sport on a different planet to everyone else. The Raiders looked completely shot within 10 minutes of the second half, I said to the Mrs that we were going to lose by 20+.

Instead they somehow hung in there. Boncos get every advantage possible and are still underwhelming. Shit team.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Raiders weren't good, it was actually a pretty bad game all-round. But I've been vericated, and that feels good. 8)
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

Madmya how could you tip against Brisbane at home against a travelling opposition with three days less prep. Rather unhinged of you. Not as unhinged as coming back after the win to say you switched your tip at the last minute though.

Of course the Raiders weren't good. Playing interstate on a five day turnaround will do that.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Broncos weren't flat. They were shit. Raiders were the team out on their feet. But a 5 day turnaround and flying interstate to play against a well rested team at home will do that.

Panthers were also pretty shit but manafed to boost f/a by 40 points. Made a lot of dumb errors that bombed tries. At the rate they made metres it should have been 60+.

I would be happy with the zero against... but Knights were a bunch of retards in attack unable to build pressure. Nathan Ross made a 70 metres bust from his ingoal. When tackled DWZ waited 3 seconds and got the ok from the touchie to pick the ball up as not one of his teammates went down field with him.

Then Knights fans were blowing up they didnt get a penalty for not being able to get a fast play the ball. :lol: any other team would be on your goal line after that bust. Most likely scoring
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Peppermint Lounge wrote:Madmya...

Dr. Madmya
Peppermint Lounge wrote:...how could you tip against Brisbane at home against a travelling opposition with three days less prep. Rather unhinged of you. Not as unhinged as coming back after the win to say you switched your tip at the last minute though.

Of course the Raiders weren't good. Playing interstate on a five day turnaround will do that.
I note your persistent attempts to use terms that are generally reserved for left-wing dingbats against me, yet always using them incorrectly or in the wrong context. It's cute. But you keep at it!

Switching tips is testament to the closeness of the contest I was expecting and explained so thoroughly in this thread. Croker hits the post which would have put them in front, Kahu hits the post but it goes over - nothing in the match.

I'm amazed that I picked this game like a dirty nose and no one is kissing my feet.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

mxlegend99 wrote:Broncos weren't flat. They were shit.
You see Pep, this is more like someone unhinged. The emotion is clearly overflowing and interfering with his thought processes. I've a name for it - Anti-Broncos Derangement Syndrome.

But then again, his football logic was never the sharpest:
mxlegend99 wrote:If you want good value for money on bets. Throw $20 on Knights to beat Panthers.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

You advised betting on a losing team too. :lol:

$5 for any team is juicy odds. Anything over $3 is tempting really I remenber Sharks being $10 against Roosters a few years back. They were down 24 nil in that game and blew out to $100. They came back to win.

I had $10 on that at $10. Wish I had thrown another 10 on them at 24 nil... but 99% of the time thats a loss.

It turns out Knights tried hard those first 3 rounds but their opposition were shit. A classy team gave them a touch up despite making 13 errors and bombing probably 5 or 6 tries.

Byt there will be a lot of games where the outsiders cause a massive upset.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Bulldogs getting a touch up by a shitty Sea Eagles team. Their pack cant carry that useless halves pairing any longer.
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

You know I support the Storm and all and sure Wests are in crisis having sacked their coach this very week but the dithering old woman in me thinks we're still vulnerable. Tigers by 2.