NRL 2K17 - Boncos star on drug charges

Talk about everything but gaming in here!

Moderators: pilonv1, Juzbuffa

Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Re: NRL 2K17 - NSW: FOREVER THE WANKER

Post by Megaman »

Candy Arse wrote:He's the best available :lol:
You don't think Blake Austin could do a better job?

I don't think selections are the problem. The team was good enough in game one. What the fuck happened then? How the fuck do you get worse as the series goes on? Laurie Daley has got to go. I reckon they should immediately hire Craig Bellamy, and he can spend between now and Game 1 2018 ringing up each NSW player letting them know how shit they played. Seems to work at Melbourne.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

Austin couldn't do a better job right now, he's having a terrible year.

Also isn't the policy now that club coaches can't coach Origin teams?

NSWRL should just write a blank cheque to Phil Gould.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

pilonv1 wrote:Just wait until 2019 when Gutherson and Cleary are the NSW halves :up:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just wait until *insert player here to save NSW* is the new wait for SpaceWorld.
Megaman
a bad sheriff
XBL ID: megaman 2k7
PSN ID: mm2k8

Post by Megaman »

Candy Arse wrote:Also isn't the policy now that club coaches can't coach Origin teams?

NSWRL should just write a blank cheque to Phil Gould.
Don't think it's a policy, just that QLD had success with a non-club coach so obviously NSW copied them.

Agree about Gould. I'd even entertain the Joey Johns experiment, as long as he had a good assistant coach for when he's passed out at the airport.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

If it's not actually a policy I'd be dumping unlimited amounts of money on the doorsteps of Gould and Bellamy to see who says yes first.
mxlegend99
I don't watch Rugby League
XBL ID: mxlegend

Post by mxlegend99 »

Im all for Joey getting a chance. He looked like he cared more about the result then any of the players or the coach. He sits their analyzing what NSW should be doing and you can tell it pisses him off when they don't.

Gus would be good too. But I doubt his heart would be in it like Joey. Maybe go in and help him his first series. But let it be Joeys team.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot
XBL ID: Madmya
Steam ID: Madmya

Post by Madmya »

I reckon Gould hasn't wanted to taint his record, but with NSW's current stock and QLD about to go through a changing of the guard... maybe?
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Gamma wrote:Missed the decider, figured the quickest and easiest way to see the outcome was to check in and see who was THE WANKER. Everything seems in order.
lolzzzzzz
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

Raiders don't deserve the win here.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Madmya wrote:I reckon Gould hasn't wanted to taint his record, but with NSW's current stock and QLD about to go through a changing of the guard... maybe?
It could go either way.

He comes in and wins... he looks like the best coach ever managing to end a dynasty that hasnt looked like slowing down.

He comes in and loses... he tarnishes his record and adds to the QLD legend.

He would have picked Pearce. So i dont think he is the man to fix things. We need a coach who can see some guys just arent rep players and to drop him to the bottom of the list.

Joey I think realised that this series. He talked Pearce up before. But I think he has finally seen that its just npt in him.

After last night, Cleary sure didnt harm his chances. Hes only 19. But he scored 3 tries and had a hand in 3 others to lead his side to victory. Missing our captain, he stepped up. We had 9 players under 23 years of age.

Personally I hope we leave him another 2 or 3 years. It could unlock him as a future great #7. But it could also kill his rep career if hes thrown in too early.

Moylan, A Reynolds, Maloney and Bird to fight for the halves next year. Picked solely on club form at the time. All have experience in Origin. So they know what to expect. Tell them next year that the form 2 will be the halves.

This is based on Bird moving to 6 for Broncos btw. If he plays centre or whatever I wouldnt consider him at 6.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

It's not looking likely that Bird will play 6 at Brisbane, but it's still possible. Bennett has already declared Nikorima will play 7, Milf 6. He generally doesn't lie about things that directly affect players.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

I think hes a centre. But if anyone can turn him into an Origin half it is Bennett or Bellamy.

Last night Panthers had 6 players from their 2015 premiership winning side.

Dylan Edwards. Tyrone May. Sione Katoa. Nathan Cleary. James Fisher Harris and Cirey Harawira Naera.

Blokes like Waqa Blake, Dallin Watene Zelezniak, RCG, Yeo etc. Were Under 20s players in 2014.

Just remarkable to successfully develop so many quality first graders in a small period of time. Then theres guys like Bryce Cartwright and Matt Moylan who were in around the same time.

Meanwhile we sign rep players like Merrin and Tamou and turn them to shit
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Deadset shame Thurston and Scott are out for Cowboys. They could give the competition a real shake this year.

Even without them they look like they could crack the top 4. With them I would find it hard to go past a Cowboys vs Storm grand final.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/opinio ... 6097332cb7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It later emerged that Josh McGuire — who put it on the line verbally and then backed it up physically, winning the admiration of plenty — told Fifita “We knew you were shit” and “You are just shit c ... s”.
McGuire calling NSW shit and shit cunts - this guy is an immortal in my books from here on out :lol:

NSW are so fucked.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/opinio ... 6097332cb7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It later emerged that Josh McGuire — who put it on the line verbally and then backed it up physically, winning the admiration of plenty — told Fifita “We knew you were shit” and “You are just shit c ... s”.
McGuire calling NSW shit and shit cunts - this guy is an immortal in my books from here on out :lol:

NSW are so fucked.
Madmya
Forum Faggot
Forum Faggot

Post by Madmya »

lolz.

Cracks me up how everyone south of the border had advice on who QLD should select. We'll be right, thanks.

DCE :lol:
Peppermint Lounge
The End
XBL ID: peppermintl2k5
Steam ID: peppermintl2k5
EpicGS ID: peppermintl2k5
Battle.net ID: Punchanella#11145

Post by Peppermint Lounge »

I agree with the NRL having a send off rule and think the AFL should follow suit. I'm wondering what a player has to do to be sent off after Soliola's late hit on Slater though.
Candy Arse
Elite Ginger

Post by Candy Arse »

The refs fucked up, he should have gone.
pilonv1
Eels - regular season champions
XBL ID: pilonv1
PSN ID: pilonv1
Steam ID: pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

If they're so worried about it then just make it like US sports where the player gets ejected but they're not one short. If you don't get sent off for that then there is no send off
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

Gutherson :(
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Moses mid-season signing and French being injured for a while mean the loss of Gutherson will hurt Eels less. You havent had all available at the same time very often.

You have French for fullback. Moses for half... Gutherson is a huge loss but having played so much of the season minus those other guys its easier to adjust to losing Gutherson.

Eels season would have been 100% gone if Moses wasn't a mid-season transfer. But with him you still have the cattle to win games. Maybe not against the top 4. But I can see Eels making week 2 of finals atleast.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Dragons. Eels and Sea Eagles will all be sweating on Panthers game tonight. One loss is almost enough to ensure the top 8 remains as is.

Panthers need to win 2 more games then one of those teams to make it. Looking at the draw. I think they all win atleast 3 games. Meaning Panthers need 5 from 6 to make it.

Ive already ruled us out. I think we win 3 from 6 at best... and that means one of those teams can only win one more.
mxlegend99

Post by mxlegend99 »

Well Panthers were shit. Bulldogs were worse. Des Hasler has been shocking at getting his team to perform the past 2 seasons.

He used to jag enough wins during the season to get into finals footy and then somehow have his team ready for it.

Last year they were eliminated week 1 and this year they have been the worst attacking team in the competition
pilonv1

Post by pilonv1 »

pilonv1